Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } Empty
PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

((you still feel like doing this rp ??? or do u want a different one??))
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:45 pm

(bumb)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:24 pm

the women saw what was going on then turned and tryed to run out side and help but was stoped by naraku..naraaku smiled."hello my new lover."he pred ,the womenthen grawled and kicked him ."go away who ever you are "she yelled.then naraku smiled and licked his lips as he took her by the hand and in sceons they were both gone and not a smeel of her was there ether.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

sess told her to wait there. he got up and left the castle and protected it helping inuyasha sway naraku away. ingoring the the many injurys he took
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm

lilly smiled and kissed him back going inside "well-"she was about to say more till rin yelled ~"lord sesshomaru"~she yelled
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:19 pm

sess said "its okay your safe come on back home to my castle." he picked her up takeing he rto his room again. he said "lilly ..... i think thata a beautiful name it suits you" he kissed her deeply and passionatly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 pm

she smiled and kisses him more then looked at him."wait ..can you ..give me a name ..please?"she asked licking his neck playfuly .then she got up .off of his neck and smiled at him..."i will always ..lov-love you."she said about to give him a nother kiss till she smiled somthing and covered her nose "what smells like death"she said the a large cloud of mayasma comeing out of the forist .and you could see inuyasha fighting with naraku ."what is ...going on"she said holding sesshomaru tight.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 pm

sess said "yours is more beautiful." he kissed deeper and passionatly. pressing her agaisnt a wall softly
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 pm

"senny doggy "she said kissing him more deeper and smileing .then she started to play with his hair "your hair is longer then mine"she laughed kisssing him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:47 pm

sess took her by surprised and kissed her deeply as her smile just made him want to kiss her
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:38 pm

she smiled and laughed "thats what she said"she said laughing and looked back at him "your cute and thank you "
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:33 pm

sess said "it is big and maybe so is yours. hes ighed and said "im happy you think i am. your so nice and beautiful."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm

she played with his tail adn smiled .then a little later she saw the land and was amazed "wow..nice kindom ..i wish i had one "she sai then laghed"oh yea i do have one"she said looking out side and smiled at him "your a sweet guy "she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:25 pm

sess gav e in and said "okay. he allowe dher to play with his tail. he began to show her his kingdom yet while doing so was alittle sad
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:06 pm

she smiled and looked at him.."hey can you walk me around your kindome?"she asked smiling at him and playing with his fluff
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:03 pm

sess said "i love you to but i know if we dont before the chance are high that we want mate.' he hugged her not wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 pm

she said nothing and huged back she knew something bad would happen "i know your sad..i dont know nothing ...but i want you to know i well l-lo-love you ..she said huging him."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:54 pm

sess wasnt so sure. he knows how royalty worked and knew her father if she was aprincess wouldnt allow it and would start a war. this way they could prevent it and also if she changed he could help her and maybe with a mating connection and a pup she would remember there love. he hugged her back but was still sad
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm

she shock her head and huged him."noo "she said "i well never frget you"she said smiling then looked at him
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:47 pm

sess looked down and said "i would rather before. your okd self may not like me and will not want to be my mate
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:34 pm

she blushed and smiled"ok we can we mates but no sex till i say so and till i found out who am i?ok"she said huign him then she smiled.."your fluffy"seh sadi playing with his fluffy
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:21 pm

sess almost smiled at her cuteness. he described what a mate is and said "we make love a pup inside you. we love eacvh other." he put his hand over her heart and hers over his.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 pm

she smiled and noded then heard what he said she tilled her head cutiey and smiled"what do u mean .be my mate ..what is a mate?"she said smiling
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:15 pm

it didnt look it but sess was nervous. he said "will you do me the honor of becomeing my mate." he looked back into her eyes
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:12 pm

she noded and smiled."ok tell me please"she said then she looked in to his eyes and smiled .looking in to his golden eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }   silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silly old dogly you {howling_moon/only }
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next