Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm

April smiled and said “well im glad to hear they are just friends. I dunno guys don’t really find me attractive. I think I scare them with my smarts.” She blushed as she confessed her thoughts. She blushed more as he told her his place was fine. She smiled blushing as she said “that’s cool maybe after lunch we can play some games or something.” She blushed as her inner nerd came out but also the seductiveness of her other personality had a second meaning to that. April was unaware her other side wanted to jump matts bones and before lunch was done she was gonna make her sweet shy self become the a woman. Though some how it was ment to be that way.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 pm

The blush and the innocence that April gave even with the other half so provocative even when when it came to fighting, especially to him whether she knew it or not, "I get along, but that's just what it is. They are more friends because that's all it is.Just friends." He said to her though when she brought up going to his place he let a deep blush come from his cheeks even if he didn't mind the idea, "No it's fine. I can make something up at my place if you like. I haven't had company in a long time so it might be nice to finally have someone over for once." He said to her moving in close with his arm still around April as they moved together.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:59 am

April said “I know I shouldn’t but I work so hard and don’t want to stop now. I want them to see how good I am.” She blushed as she felt his kiss on her cheek. She was real flush and almost fainted to the kiss. She blushed more when he said she was basicly the only girl for him. She said “im sure plenty of girls get along with you.” She blushed as she said “I dunno how about your place. “ she blushed as the words came out of her mouth not meaning to. She didn’t know where it came from. She said “ugh sorry I dunno what came over me. I dunno surprise me.” She winks at him again her inner cat showing she was more in control than april was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 am

Matt shrugged his shoulders when she explained that she had an example to keep, "Still. You shouldn't be too hard on yourself. You are only human." He said to April before placing a soft kiss to her cheek, "I've been on one or two dates. But I think that you are the only girl that I can really get along with." He said to her wondering if the other side of her would come out during their date and what would possibly happen if it did, "There a place you want to go to?"
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:51 am

April said “well it doesn’t usually hit me. Im the top of the class I have a example to keep up.” She blushed as his arm was around her and his smile was so dreamy. She blushed as she was turne don by matt. She blushed deeper and said “I never been on a date before.” She fallowed him to lunch unaware of her other personality not even sure she would believe him when he would eventually tell her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:37 am

Matt laughed lightly to April when she mentioned that she hadn't gotten her report finished, "It hits the best of us at times. Don't feel bad." He said to her which then he wrapped an arm around her frame with a smile, "Yes. I'm asking you out on a date." He said to her moving to get to a place for a lunch date. He was sure that he would need to tell her later when she would soon find out that she was a provocative cat woman and who knows what she would do when in a fight she was just about groping him and calling him sexy.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:27 am

April shrugged thinking it was probably some crazy prank. April said “a day off thank god I didn’t finish my report. I didn’t want a failing grade. I never get a failing grade.” She then turned bright red and said “you asking me out on a date.” She blushed having never been asked out. She shy nodded and said “okay lets go.” She didn’t know what to expect or do unaware of just how provocative her other state of mind was.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:11 am

Matt went to April helping her up as he evaluated everything around him, "You probably wouldn't believe me if I told you." He said to April. Unlike April, Matt had full recollection of the events that had unfolded the short time before. It was strange that April who was such a shy girl before was such a seductive and flirty woman like how she was in the other state, "But it looks like we have the day off at least. Feel like going out?" He asked her wanting to be around April for both understanding her two states and wanting to know her as a young woman since she was just so shy around him.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 am

APril was curled up on the floor as if waking from a dream. She rubbed her eyes and grabbed her books. She left the empty room and went to the class room and said “where is everyone? She saw matt and smiled and ran to him. She blushed and said “what happen I must of dozed off doing some work.” She looked at him looking around and said “geez it looks like there was a war out here.” She blushed thinking she was talking to much.” She looked down shyly once again not used to being around such a good looking guy.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:52 am

Matt wasn't going to test the situation since he had no idea what this new male was capable of, while he wasn't as aggressive to new people as she was especially since he was primarily a close quarters type fighter. He made the spear vanish from sight as well which he was trying to understand everything about this new female and why she was always acting seductive to him while she acted with him even when it came to fighting and even with the after events. He couldn't help but to watch as April swayed her hips at him, "What is it with you?" He asked when she was gone which he then left the scene to avoid more attention that he already had thanks to the fighting that happened before. When he was in cover he morphed back into his human form where he got himself into position to go back to class even if it was more or less cancelled long ago in the combat that happened ended up making the school go into a evacuation leaving just him and April to be the only ones left at this time.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:40 am

April smirked as the bodies piled up she stopped and immediately aimed her gun at the cloak guy showing no fear. She laughed as she said “big talk from sone one who hides their identity. Come close I show you a thing or two.” She listened and said “please you not worthy of fighting us.” She shot at him as she vanished. She said “test us all you want. Me and the big man will whoop you ass..” she reached up and rubbed his faceplate and said “isn’t that right handsome.” She purred as she welcomed the challenge. She may looked all flirty and seductive but when it came to it she was a brutel killer. She began to walk off shaking her hips her tail swaying she said “see you soon sexy.” With a blink of a eye she was gone into the trees and the shadows.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:24 am

Matt could see all of the ways that April had tried to make her seductive actions all the while that she had fought the creatures along side of him. He was enjoying the fact that she was fighting in such a manner even if it wasn't the best option to be flirting with him while she was fighting. He looked at her panties when she did the cartwheel seeing that they were the same panties that he saw on April before, which he figured that she was the same woman as before. The bodies piled up leaving none of the surviving aliens left in the mass of bodies.

"Well done you two." A deep voice spoke as a man in a cloak seemed to appear out of the ether wrapped in a dark cloak that hid his body, "I did not expect to see that the creatures from Japan to be here as well. Though you two seem more. Brutal than the others." He spoke stepping over the corpses which began to disappear as though they were evaporating, "You are indeed strong warriors." He spoke keeping his face hidden by the cloak, "I however will not be fighting you. You will face me when you are strong enough, because you are not worth my time." He spoke himself vanishing from sight, "I will however keep you on your toes. And test your strength. This is your first test." The voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:59 am

April licked her lips as matt swung his spear. She said “oh don’t worry about me sexy. You should be worry about you.’ She wink as he moved her hand shooting at him it was a strategic shot as the bull missed him by inchs and hit a alien that was coming behind him. The bullet hitting its target and exploded the alien from with in. she then began shooting and kicking and moving along with him as if dancing seductively and fighting to tease and flirt with him. She used his spear to bounce bullets off to hit multiple target. He could see she wasn’t all looks she was extremely strategic and smart. She laughed and said “ come on is that all you got.” She laughed as she did a cartwheel knocking a alien down and throwing a knife in a weak spot to kill it. When she did her cart wheel he got a show of her lower half with out panties. They fought like they were a team yet like they were a couple.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:38 am

Matt fell silent when April arrived in front of him which he groaned hearing her seductive tone and the actions she made when she started exploring his armor and grabbing the cod piece to his armor, "Keep your mind in the game. The threats are here." He spoke as he formed a spear which he rushed forward avoiding April's catlike form to twirl the spear and slash the air which in result a splash of green blood erupted from the air where an inhuman looking creature appeared from the slash which he flicked his spear to the side to have the blood shot off his weapon. He could see the heat from the things that surrounded them, "I don't know what sent these things. But it would be a good idea to start shooting those guns of yours." He spoke slashing through the air as well as stabbing in a way that showed an almost dance like movement while he wielded his spear. In a way it was like he was attempting to woo the other subject through fighting skill.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 am

April nodded and said “well I agree with you there.” She smiled warming up to him. She then felt his hand leave her as he walked over and ecked a guy. She blushed as she saw him protecting her honor. She said “thanks.” She saw him open the door. She blushed and went in thinking him a total gentlemen. She saw him take a seat when she sense it. She had been watching himas purr came from her she shook her head. She saw him rushing out as she felt the change come. She ran into a empty room as a light filled in briefly her hair had changed to black her cat ears twitched. Her tail swayed she was wearing a very provocative battle suit louded with weapons. She purred as she jumped through the open windo landing beside matt. She looked at him purring. She ran a hand along his armor. She said “my my is this what I have to work with.” Her tail brushing against him. She said”im the brains you’re the brawn.” She reached down and briefly grabbed the crotch of his armor and said “I wonder if you’re the total package.”” She purred seductively as she turned guns pointed to the danger. The guns looked fancy and not like normal guns. They were big and was easy to see had power to them.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:43 am

Matt chuckled hearing April tell him that he would make a good agent, "Everyone has their own preferences. FBI is mine." He said to April looking to her with his friendly smile. He could hear small whispers which he then let go of April's hand for a moment, "One second." He said to her before taking two steps and decking one of the ones making the comment about her being a nerd which lead to the male he hit dropping after hitting the wall, "Sorry about that. People whispering annoy me." He said to her which he opened the door to their class and walked through and took a seat with another empty seat next to him where April could take. He could feel something happening outside even if he couldn't see it since he didn't have a window next to him. However the other half of him was just about shouting in his mind to get the hell out of the class and meet the things outside, "Sorry. I need to go outside." He said to April bolting outside and a massive surge of electricity pulsed through his body which soon after his body was covered in armor his face obscured by an armored mask.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 am

April blushed as she said “thanks im glad. Im sure you will make a good FBI agent though im aiming hire. Im trying for the CIA.” She went bright read as he took her hand and was leading her to class. She walked with him as she like the feel of his hand in hers. She blushed as he commented on her glasses. She pushed them up and said “thanks.” She walked with him as people saw him together and began whispering saying look at the nerd with the sexy beast of a guy. April looked down as she began to wonder what a guy like him could ever see in her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Matt laughed lightly hearing April apologize to him for running into him, "You don't need to apologize. I'm not the kind of guy that takes things like that seriously." He said to her tucking his hands into his pockets as he walked, "I've been studying to go into the FBI. We might be working together later then." He said to her which he took her hand while he lead her to class seeing that he figured that they had similar schedules, "By the way. The glasses look pretty good on you." He said to April with a friendly smile on his face as he lead her along to class.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:45 pm

April laughed and smiled at matt blushing unaware he got a view of her underwear. She got up and said “sorry I ran into you im usually like on my feet.” She got up not looking at his face to shy and embarrassed. She got up and grabbed her books and put them in her bag. She said “yes a matter of fact I am going through those classes. Is it that easy to see.” She put her bag on her back. She was totally side track with running into matt she was losing track of time. She kept glancing at him slightly as if senseing a connection with him. She said “my name april drake its nice to meet you.” She pushed her glasses up on her nose.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Matt had barely felt the impact when April had ran into him though he turned facing her seeing her on the ground and getting the brief view of her panties through the short time that she had dropped to the ground though instead he lowered himself to begin picking up her books, "It's fine. I'm not a jerk like other people." He said to her holding the heavy stack of books in one hand as though it was near weightless, "Going through government agency classes too?" He asked briefly scanning the titles on the books she had in his hands that belonged to April, "Name's Matthew Dovak." He said to her holding her books until she was ready to take them back and put them in her pack.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:19 pm

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 Gun210

April remembered watching the even happening on tv. . she was studying like usual being her nerd self and shy. She felt a blast as the event changed her. She had token characteristic of a feline. In this form she wasn’t shy she was flirty and upfront and bold. Yet she was stealthy and deadly. When she woke up she was unaware of the new personality inside her. She looked up a the clock and said “shit im gonna be late. How the hell this happen im never late.” She rushed and grabbed her books and her keys and her glasses. She put them on and drove to the university. She gathered her stuff and was rushing not seeing matt infront of him and the next thing she knew she fell backwards and her book flying everywhere as she ran into him. She blushed and said “ im so sorry.” She looked up and saw him gazing at him. She felt like she seen him before. April had been in a lot of matts classes being the nerd though she was always unnoticed unless she was answering a question. She was studing to go into intellegents in the CIA. Though unaware her other form was well suited for spy work.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 am

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 Scorpion_swordman-albums-pictures-picture21154-anime-knight
It had been three years since the event happened. Things started happening, all over the world starting with an earthquake set in Japan. In that spot there were five girls that had acquired powers and became like super heroines that look on the appearance of various animals in order to fight off a race of aliens attempting to wipe out humanity starting with what was the main threat in order to go through the rest of the world with no problems which after that they would have colonized the planet as their own. This had however backfired when they had been fought off and they left the planet.

Now that it is several years after the incident, there was another species of human like aliens that would attempt to do much of the same thing. This time they would begin with the states in the capital of California, Sacramento. The incident had also effected the coastline of the states while the radiation coming from the experiment had traveled over the ocean and effected only 2 subjects on the california coastline.

The first subject was a young male college student by the name of Matthew Dovak. A name that most people made fun of because his name reminded people of the newest Elder Scrolls game, after the event however the name became more relavent while he took the characteristics of a komodo dragon which the aggressive nature poured into his personality which gave him two different states of mind. Since he never was in a situation that needed it, he had never changed into a similar situation as the girls in Japan.

Today was the first day of school at the University of Sacramento and Matt was ready to get his final year of college down so that he could get his job with the FBI. What he would find however was that his life was going to be completely different, especially when he finally met the second of the ones changed by the event happening in Japan. It was when the other half would be made into another personality entirely. All that would be needed to be able to change into the hero that the girls in Japan had become would be a threat to security that would soon arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)   US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Animal Heros (howling_moon. Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2