Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A man forgotten (private,mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Kiva watched as Konna did exactly as he asked and got to her hands and knees, "You've been waiting for this a while haven't you?" He asked seeing the way she grinned and how she made herself ready to receive him. He came up behind her where she could feel him shove his length into Konna where he grabbed onto her tail to keep her reminded that he was in control even if it was unintentional.

(i got tired of calling him the male or other things so I called him what he was in the other rp)
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:26 pm

konna nodded and moved to all fours grinning like a banxhee as she raised her ass and moved her tail so he could take her from behind the way she desired it most
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:11 pm

After a minute of playing with her body, the male picked himself up off of Konna and then he kissed Konna on her neck, "Get on your hands and knees Konna." He said to her taking himself up off of her so that she could get onto her hands and knees that was he could do what he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 pm

konna watched him then kissed back and got comfortable her breathign incressing a little when he played with her genitals
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 pm

He chuckled lightly hearing her then he slowly moved so that he was on top of her which he began kissing his lover on her lips for a minute as he then began played with her. His hands wandered Konna's frame and his fingers arrived at her opening as he began to play with her making sure she was ready for him to invade her and attempt to impregnate her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:21 pm

greatdragonsoldier13 wrote:
The man let a chuckle come up from his throat when Konna mentioned that she was ready, "I won't need the rest. I'm a warrior. I have amazing stamina." He said to her then he moved to place a kiss on his dark angel lover, "Do you know of a position you would like? Or do you want me to decide on how I deliver my seeds?" He asked her feeling like a lucky man that he could have both sisters in bed at the same time.

"why dont you choose this time and i will choose next time" konna replied
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

The man let a chuckle come up from his throat when Konna mentioned that she was ready, "I won't need the rest. I'm a warrior. I have amazing stamina." He said to her then he moved to place a kiss on his dark angel lover, "Do you know of a position you would like? Or do you want me to decide on how I deliver my seeds?" He asked her feeling like a lucky man that he could have both sisters in bed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:34 pm

konno blushed a bit after konno pointed out that he had already begun without much planning then smiled and kisssed his cheek "we can have young anytime we are ready all we need is strong seed you already gave that to konno now you must give some to me but i will let you rest before we do it im a dark angel but im no machiest least i never thoguht i was"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 am

The man felt relief when Konna came close to him all while he was with Konno. He felt lucky that they were both going to be with him and they could share him without problems, "So. When should we start planning on starting a family?" He asked the two of them wondering if they would want to have children with him now that the three of them were together. He would be able to have strong offspring from his strong genetic nature and his strong body.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:27 am

the good thing about being with two angels was he didnt need to say anything at all they both knew and once konna was sure of it she smiled "i see you have and we accept " she said and moved to him pressing her body agaist him a sign that told him all he needed to know they were both going to be with him no fights nothing to make him choose between them
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:11 am

The male smiled hearing Konno where he ran his hands along her slender frame enjoying the feel of the angel in arms. He looked to the side seeing Konna was awake when she had spoke to him, "I don't know if I have or not." He started. He wanted to be with both sisters, but in a way he didn't exactly know how he was supposed to say that he didn't want just one lover but the two sisters
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 am

"i dont know eier but i am glad it made it more special to know i was your first" she said ass she snuggled close

he then heard a voice from the other side of him and relized it was konna "so have you made your choice?" she asked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Slowly the male pulled his length from Konno though after he was out of her he stayed beside his lover and relaxed along side of her, "I don't know why I waited so long to feel such a wonderful feeling." He said to Konno pulling her close to him and running his hand along her side.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:46 pm

konno didnt do much for him except heal him but she was glad she did it gave her this intimacy as a reward she kissed him after he filled her with his seed holding him to her so he wouldnt leave too soon wanting to relesh the moment as long as possible
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:57 pm

The male then thrusted at his fastest keeping his lips pressed into Konno's lips. He wasn't familiar with the feeling he had bulding up. He knew it was nearly uncontrollible and only urged him to press on until the rush finally happened and his seeds began spilling into Konno. He released his lips from Konno fully enjoying his first experience with the woman that helped him to his new existence.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 pm

she only had one but didnt mention it instead she kissdeed him to keep him silent while her dark sister slept not far away. she hen broke the kisss but only long enough to tell him that he felt good inside her
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 am

The captain felt the tightness of Konno and waited a moment while she adjusted to his size, "Do you have any regrets Konno?" He said her before slowly moving at the first chance and gradually increasing speed enjoying the first chance he had to be with a woman. He loved the feeling and began wondering why he waited so long to be with a woman in such a way, "You feel so good."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:05 am

konno nodded to his words and moaned softly when he inserted himslf into her she yelped a bit to the break of her hymen then kissed him as she stroked his back and sides while he gave her time to ajust to his size .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:43 am

The male then ran his hand along her side then her hip, "Then. Let's make the final commitment." He said to her moving the same hand to guide himself to her exposed opening. She could feel as he began to slide his shaft into his lover's entrance. As soon as he felt resistance he thrusted the rest of the way into her. He was glad that he finally lost his virginity and was able to share it with a woman he could care about.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:25 am

konno nodded "its why im here i want to be with you" she replied her face pink from his attention and her admission but being an angel of light she couldnt lie to him she knew that besides he deserved the truth so its what she gave him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:30 pm

The male slowly removed his lips from hers which then he moved his hands to her breasts as he began to massage the two mounds of flesh, "You are very beautiful Konno." He said to her which he then moved to gently suck on her nipples to see her reaction to him. He had been wanting to be with a woman like this for some time, but since he spent all his time to be the best warrior he could be. Now was his chance to to have a good life and have his lovers, "Do you want to be together Konno." He asked her taking his mouth from his lover's breast.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:38 pm

"a bit of both and more you seemed to be in such pain it hurt" she touched her heart "here" she said she then tilted her head as she rubbed his back she was feeling a bit lustfull perhaps for the first time being an angel of light she never habored such feelings before it was new and she knew it possibly came with the human body she resided in she moved to kiss her feeling hot as if wanting something wanting him but she didnt quite understand it when she had him in her arms
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:12 pm

The male smiled to Konno when gave him a good morning, "I believe that I have you to thank for helping me." He said to her then he placed another soft kiss on her lips as his hands along her sides and her hips, "Is there a reason why you wanted me healed or does it just come with the angel description?" He asked her then he ran his hands onto her back. Part of him wondered if an angel could have feelings of lust and she wanted him healed to give her the feeling of release he wanted as well.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:27 am

konno smiled to the kiss and slowly opened her eyes "morning" she said softly as he wrapped his arms around her she did the same and rubbed his ack which she found was free of the bandage "i see your feeling better" she remarked
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 am

Slowly the captain started to get up from his place and felt that he didn't have any pain at all. He slowly took his bandages off his body and tossed them to the side. He was feeling at his prime now which he found that Konno had her hand in his. He then moved in close and placed a small kiss on Konno's lips and moved in close as he wrapped his arms around her body feeling the familiar warmth that came from his angelic love at one of his sides.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man forgotten (private,mature)   A man forgotten (private,mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A man forgotten (private,mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next