Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claws Against Skin [Tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:23 pm

It was surprising to him as was surprising she was seeing his true form, for Ulf though the young woman would be afraid and run. Instead she remain and asked him question, "I know I'm not a werewolf since I can control the change, furthermore... I don't go on rampages unless my life is being threaten. Truthfully... I don't know what I am."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:13 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
Be that as it may… he was still concern how she’ll react. She may not be human like him, still… he is a fearsome creature other normally fears. Despite that he showed her, he took on another from being a tall muscular wolf with gray fur, sharp fangs and claws, “this is what I’m truly am.”
it seemed her expression changed but to one of more intrest then fear "okay so that means you are not an anthro so a lycatholpe? a werewolf?" she asked in gussing "i mean something tells me your not human but more then a shapeshifter"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:23 pm

Be that as it may… he was still concern how she’ll react. She may not be human like him, still… he is a fearsome creature other normally fears. Despite that he showed her, he took on another from being a tall muscular wolf with gray fur, sharp fangs and claws, “this is what I’m truly am.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Was this really the best time? How will she react once comforted with the truth, baring his true self? Entering her house he made himself comfortable before making a reply at her question, “it would be better if I showed. Telling you would be hard to explain, since… I am not human.”
the female tilted her head then nodded "alright but i doubt it will surprise me since i am not human either" she watched him as she said this certian it would shock him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Was this really the best time? How will she react once comforted with the truth, baring his true self? Entering her house he made himself comfortable before making a reply at her question, “it would be better if I showed. Telling you would be hard to explain, since… I am not human.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:21 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
It's difficult keeping secrets, especially to the once you hold dear. He is starting to like her very much so he felt bad to keep it from her, "their is something... you should know about myself."
they reached her place in no time and she unlocked the door then asked "and what's that"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 pm

It's difficult keeping secrets, especially to the once you hold dear. He is starting to like her very much so he felt bad to keep it from her, "their is something... you should know about myself."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
In truth Ult had concerns taking her back to his dwelling. The fact of the matter of her not knowing who her really truly, and how she'll react... he wouldn't want her afraid of him since he is starting to really like her. It would kill him, if ever she'd come to dislike him in anyway. "If you don't mind... how about we go back to your place. My home is a long way back."
"very well" she said and made the adjustments to their destination so they headed to her place instead of his
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 pm

In truth Ult had concerns taking her back to his dwelling. The fact of the matter of her not knowing who her really truly, and how she'll react... he wouldn't want her afraid of him since he is starting to really like her. It would kill him, if ever she'd come to dislike him in anyway. "If you don't mind... how about we go back to your place. My home is a long way back."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
It did seem as though it took a long while for her to finish, as Ulfr watched as she was finishing her shift. But when it came about her time with work had been finished he stood to make their way out. "Where are we going?"
"anywhere you like my place yours dont matter to me" she said as she walked with him she didnt think it took long it didnt feel like it to her but now she was done for the day and didnt have to work again any time soon so now she had time to spend with him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 pm

It did seem as though it took a long while for her to finish, as Ulfr watched as she was finishing her shift. But when it came about her time with work had been finished he stood to make their way out. "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Her word were touching, which brought a smile on his lips, but will she feel the same way if only she’d knew who and what Ulfr was. With a nod he let her go, to tend to her duties as he waited at the table until she is done for the night.

she finished her shift cleaned the tables and clocked out then hung up her apron and took her belongings and headed back to Ulfr "alright i'm done see that didnt take too long" she said smiling to him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Her word were touching, which brought a smile on his lips, but will she feel the same way if only she’d knew who and what Ulfr was. With a nod he let her go, to tend to her duties as he waited at the table until she is done for the night.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 am

she nodded her heart going out to him she sat at his table and took his hands in hers "it dont got to be that way" she said biting her lip then looked to the clock "my shift ends soon stay til then and we will leave together" she siad wanting to show him he didnt always have to be alone
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 pm

It seems to have a good point, in perspective in life… as well death, however Ulfr felt sad for her, “so… we’re the same,” he said when his question was answered, that she two is alone, no one in her life. Furthermore he looked to the very woods he’d came from, before coming to this little town, “I’ve been alone all my life. As much as I wish to be around others… I… I end up hurting the ones I love, so I feel your pain. The pain of being alone and to see others die around you.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 am

infinite.mystic wrote:
she gave him a warm smile one that gave him hope for it said she liked him and enjoyed his company even without her saying a word "well im a bar maid but thats obvious" she said "i grew up not far from here and been alone since my parents died i work where i can do what i need to make a living though as you noticed some think barmaid also includes brothel this isnt a brothel and i dont do that' she said as she stood in the moonlight its glow illumanted her showing off every curve of her body to him and her words told him she still had her womanhood in tact

taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
At her words the Young man begin to frown, learning of her parents died, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up any bad memories,” said Ulfr, so sincere and passionate, as if he’d felt her pain. “I too know what it’s like to be raised without a family. I too have no parent’s to speak of, thus I too live alone.” Under the night sky, Ulfr looked upon her glowing curve shaped body illuminated under the moon. Yes… he likes everything his eyes beholds. “Tell me something… do you have anyone in your life?”

The saucy Cougar turned to him "it's okay bad memories of death are replaced by memories of the life once had though they may be gone the memory wont die too soon" she then turned away his eyes was mesmerizing and she knew she was begining to like being with him to his question she sadly shook her head "no i got no one in my life" she said "what about you?" she asked back a part of her hoping he would admit the same
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 am

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
At her words the Youngman begin to frown, learning of her parents died, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up any bad memories,” said Ulfr, so sincere and passionate, as if he’d felt her pain. “I too know what it’s like to be raised without a family. I too have no parent’s to speak of, thus I too live alone.” Under the night sky, Ulfr looked upon her glowing curve shaped body illuminated under the moon. Yes… he likes everything his eyes beholds. “Tell me something… do you have anyone in your life?”

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 21
she gave him a warm smile one that gave him hope for it said she liked him and enjoyed his compny even without her saying a word "well im a bar maid but thats obvious" she said "i grew up not far from here and been alone since my parents died i work where i can do what i need to make a living though as you noticed some tink barmaid also includes brothel this isnt a brothel and i dont do that' she said as she stood in the moonlight its glow ilumanted her showing off every curve of her body to him and her words told him she still had her womanhood in tact
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 am

In the vast sea of trees in the thick forest, there was a town that was in a clearing. It was a popular lodging town for traders and loggers that travel through the Volcanica Pass.Because the town was halfway through the forest, it was advised to stay in town. There was a legend that man eating creatures lurk in the forest at night. The primary punishment for murder was to blindfold the killer and drag him out into the woods, where they would never be seen again. In the town, the most popular site was the tavern. It was full of the rowdiest men of all the lands, and they felt like they could do anything because they thought they were all that. Meanwhile deep in the forest a big attractive young man. He roamed the forest killing any man that dare enters his domain. The town gave the Forest name Blood Forest because anyone who traveled into the forest would end up in a puddle of blood. He lived off the land, and creature was any more fearsome than him. He sat sitting high on the mountain looking down at the Blood Forest, and the Town that surrounded it. He looked in his had seeing the gold coins that he possessed. He sighed thinking about what he was going to do. He then walked back down ready to catch up in the town's gossip.;When the man made it to the edge of the forest, it was already dusk, and when He popped out in the middle of the field where he was approached by a man on a horse pointing a gun at him.

The man gasped before raising it realizing it was a human. "You there! What were you doing in the Blood forest!? Don't you know that you'll cut your life short by going in there at this time of day!?" he yelled. The strangely dressed man looked at him confused. "I'm sorry...I didn't know..." he lied.The man on the horse looked at strangely dressed man. "What happened to your shoes? Were you kidnapped?" he asked.

The strangely dressed man paused before he shook his head. "I'm just not from around here..." he lied. The man on the horse laughed. "Wow...some man you are...a man with balls like you should deserve a drink...how about I buy you a beer?" he asked. The strangely dressed man looked at him oddly. "A beer?...what's that?" he asked.

The man on the horse laughed. "Come on! You don't know what beer is?" he asked. The strangely dressed man nodded, which the man on the horse looked at him oddly. "What kind of man doesn't know what beer is?" he asked before he sighed. "Come with me...I must introduce you to the Town anyway...No man has ever come into the village from the outside at night in 20 years..." he said.

The strangely dressed man looked at him curiously. "Why is that?" he asked. The man on the horse sighed. "There has been a lot of deaths in these parts, and it was always at night. There's rumors that it is a werewolf that is doing it" he said. The strangely dressed man looked at him oddly. "Werewolf?" he asked.

The man nodded. "Yes, the werewolf is the most powerful an cunning creature thus far. He's able to walk upright like man and change shape. He looks like a wolf and he's got the strength of 30 men, and I've also heard he's never stopped growing in size and strength" he said. The strangely dressed man frowned. "How did you know I wasn't the werewolf?" he asked.

The man on the horse laughed. "I know what the werewolf looks like, and you look nothing like him. Except for maybe your physique, but even that looks normal. You are just a normal human to me, plus the werewolf isn't stupid enough to set foot where humans can defend themselves" he said. He turned his horse around and started to head off. "Come along..." he said.

The strangely dressed soon followed alongside the man. The man on the horse looked down at him and smirked. "My name is Andrew, may I ask what your name is?" he asked. Ulfr looked up and grinned. "My name is Ulfr" he said as they headed into town. Many people were staring at him as they walked by, and a lot of the women were looking at Ulfr with great interest. "Oh wow! What a stud!" one said. And he's big..." another said. Andrew laughed. "Why thank you! I raise him myself" he said while patting his horse.

The woman glared at him annoyed. "Moron..." she muttered under her breath. They arrived at the pub, and Andrew dismounted his horse before he tied him up to a post. Andrew walked into the pub, and Ulfr walked in behind. "Hey y'all, look who I found from the outside!" he yelled. The bartender looked at Andrew amused. "Who is this stranger?" he said. Andrew chuckled. "This is Ulfr, I caught him sneaking around in the forest 5 minutes ago" he said.

The bartender looked at the extremely attractive and well-endowed bar maid. Who was eyeing Ulfr's physique and his goods. "Hey, snap out of it, we have more patrons to serve" he said. The local drunkard got up and walked up to the bar maid from behind and grabbed her butt. Andrew laughed. "Geez, he's still at it with her? When will he realize she's not interested?" he muttered.

Ulfr could see that the woman was not wanting the sexual advances, which he growled and walked up to him. "Leave her alone, she doesn't want you!" he yelled. The drunkard growled. "Back off, she's mine!!!" he yelled. Andrew gulped watching the altercation. Ulfr growled. "You can't have her!" he yelled. The drunkard laughed. "Well that's too bad" he said before he pulled out his revolver. "how about I just..." he said before the bartender growled. "Carl! Don't!" he yelled. Carl pointed the gun at him. "Stay out of this!" he yelled. Ulfr frowned. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he muttered. Carl pointed the gun at Ulfr only to have Ulfr grab Carl's arm and twist it enough to dislocate his shoulder. Carl got a shot into the ceiling before he dropped the gun, and he started screaming in agony. Andrew and the other bar patrons were in total shock to see such incredible reflexes.

"Holy smokes! What is he some kind of Elite Soldier!?" one yelled. "I barely was able to see all that!" another yelled. Ulfr picked the gun up while Carl held onto his messed up arm. "I don't take to kindly to guns...they are too cowardly a weapon. Apparently you're an idiot for trying to kill me!" he said before Carl growled and took a drunken swing at Ulfr. Ulfr ducked with greatest of ease and elegance before he moved around and put Carl in a one armed headlock with one fluid motion. "I really don't want to kill you right now..." he said before he began tightening his grip around Carl's neck. Carl struggled to free himself from Ulfr, which he soon went limp after 30 seconds. Ulfr dropped Carl to the ground, and he sighed. "Idiot..." he said before he saw the Bar maid looking at him gratefully. He smiled at her. "You don't have to worry about him for the remainder of the night..." he said. He blushed feeling a strange attraction towards her, and it was not a hunger.

The barmaid looked to the one who had faught to resue her "thank you" she replied then after another word from her boss shew returned to her work serving the men and even brought Andrew and Ulfr their drinks and said. "Its on the house for what you did, again I offer my thanks" she said then asked "if there is anything else thy needs do call me over" she then left in a saunty sexual swish to her hips as she walked winking to them before leaving them to their drinks and her words as she returned to her work
Tags: roleplay, bunny, hentai, fox, romance, fantasy, anthro, yiff
Prev: What the Heart Wants [Tai]
reply edit delete

7 CommentsChronological Reverse Threaded Add a Comment

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 20
Ulfr smiled to find that she’ll join him in a walk, which the Bunny girl did when come along outside in the night sky. There was much he already like about her, she was very luring in a sexual way, but wouldn’t pursue if she doesn’t feel the same towards him. The other side… the animal side wish to mate with her, but held back, “tell me about yourself,” he asked in a curious tone of voice.

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 19
the bunny-girl barmaid smiled and with a nod from the manager she nodded to him "i dont mind joining ye " she said and gingerly took his arm as they wlked out of the bar and into the night

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 13
From before, for the inhabitants of the bar, they all found it entertaining of Ulfr handling the drunkard who was molesting the barmaid. And furthermore the life drama of finding him interacting with her they all watch well-being continually entertained. It cost him by surprise with your kind words but more so when she licks his lower lips, "if you want my advice boy, never pass up an invitation from a fine lady, especially something that good," said Andrew as Ulfr turned to his attention, until he turned back to the bar made and asked her; "if you don't mind, would you like to accompany me for walks?"

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 5
she accepteed the drink back it seemed to be unsettling him she put it down behind her then faced him agian "no deed should go unrewarded i wanted to show my appreachation guys like you who accuallly care are rae out here the ones who molest me are common and im used to it none get the gist that im just a barmaid and not a brothel girl guess some can not differate the two" she said with a sigh "i will take back the beer it dont look like you was enjoying it anyway but i must pay you back somehow" the bunny girl replied "maybe if not with drink then maybe this might more suit yer fancy" she said as an idea formed and she leaned ovr and gave him a kiss her small tongue taking the last drops of beer from his lips she then backed away and blushed for being bold "again kind sir if thou needs mo-- err anything dont hesitate to call me and i mean that not only due to what you did but also its hospitality and my job to serve you whilst thy are here"

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 1
What was gone as notice of a spark between Ulfr and the Barkeeps maid worker, a chuckle came from Andrew with the way shed gave a sexualy swagger to lure the eyes, when walking away, after serving them their free drinks due to his good deed. "Aren't you a luckily guy, looks like you'll find me hang you often," said Andrew, before taking hold of his beer and downed it in one gulp with a happily gasping after finishing. "What do you mean? I don't understand," Ulfr replied, while giving an odd look at the long glass filled with beer, due to it's color and smell. Eventually he had a small sip but the taste was unsettling as he'd held it in his mouth. Likey Ulfr would have spat the small content back into the glass, but rather appear rude to the gift give by the dressed maid servent, Ulfr bared the awful and wird tasting beer to swallow. "Boy... this is your first time drinking beer. Where were you been all this time, living under a rock?" asked Andrew, before explain to what held Ulfr in curiousness. "Listen... not only you've gotten a free beer for your heroics, you cough the eyes of a very voluptuous young lady. Don't tell me you didn't notice the way she looked at you? Also... what do you think she meant when shed said: if there is anything else you needs do call me over," those words Andrew said with a wink. Knowing this Ulfr sighed in a sadden sounding tone as he look to the glass filled with beer, and then to the Bar maid girl worker. From his chair he stood up with the beer in hand, and came approaching her, "I thank for the offer but I didn't help you to gain free drink," he said while trying to hand her back the glass, "I wanted help out of that bad situation without wanting to gain anything from you. I dislike bad things happening to good people, especially a beautiful young lady who deserves so much better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws Against Skin [Tai]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: