Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Claws Against Skin [Tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Claws Against Skin [Tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:26 pm

unaware of why his mood changed she did as he asked and took their child home she just hoped he didnt do anything reckless after all he had a family to live for though as she left she wondered who were those men in robes and why did ulf get so upset at meeting them
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Along their way home Ulf was left with a pleasant feeling of having ones love and child with him. That until crossing his path came tall men in robs and at that Ulf growled silently with a balled up fist. "Go ahead of me and take the child home my love, I'll be with you shortly," he said to her.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:01 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
At her request Ulf nodded his head, "Alright... then let me help you gather you things," he said and started packing what was brought when she had to stay to give birth. once finished Ulf awaited for her with the baby to leave together.
she dressed the baby in clothes provided by the hospital then dressed herself and carring her child went with ulf to their home with their new child
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 pm

At her request Ulf nodded his head, "Alright... then let me help you gather you things," he said and started packing what was brought when she had to stay to give birth. once finished Ulf awaited for her with the baby to leave together.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:55 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With his love and new born in arms embarrassingly, Ulf remain like this for the rest of the day and into the following night. Upon the next morning the doctor came to let them know that herself and as well of the new born are allowed to go home, “do you want to say for another day,” Ulf asked her, to be sure she took as much rest to recover from birthing.

she shook her head "lets go home" she said knowing she could rest there better then here
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:17 pm

With his love and new born in arms embarrassingly, Ulf remain like this for the rest of the day and into the following night. Upon the next morning the doctor came to let them know that herself and as well of the new born are allowed to go home, “do you want to say for another day,” Ulf asked her, to be sure she took as much rest to recover from birthing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:14 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Smile at her words Ulf touched his love forehead to forehead as the eyes closed. Eventually the wolf came into bed with her and snuggled up as a hand caressed the new born.

she smiled and closed her eyes nuzzling him the babe yawned sleepily it looked humaniod but it had some of its fathers features most were hidden due to being in the blanket and diaper
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Smile at her words Ulf touched his love forehead to forehead as the eyes closed. Eventually the wolf came into bed with her and snuggled up as a hand caressed the new born.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:40 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
A passionate kiss came to her lips from Ulf, when she kept apologizing even though he said it was to no harm. So to express it he kiss her show it, "yes it is a painful past but it is in the past. I'm no longer hurting now that I have a new family. But if you wish to hear of my past speak freely my love.

she nodded and smiled "i am glad you no longer feel pain and i am also glad i am able to give you a new family" she said
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:07 pm

A passionate kiss came to her lips from Ulf, when she kept apologizing even though he said it was to no harm. So to express it he kiss her show it, "yes it is a painful past but it is in the past. I'm no longer hurting now that I have a new family. But if you wish to hear of my past speak freely my love.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 6:52 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
A small kiss came to her cheek, responding to her words of a apology, “don't feel you have to be sorry for asking since I don't wish to keep secretes from you my love. And no... I am the last of my pack, therefor you and our child are the only family I have.”
"sorry" she said again "sorry for making you remember sadnessand pain and all you loss i thank you for not being upset for asking something so personal or for keeping it secret tho if you did i want to try to understand why you would"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:41 pm

A small kiss came to her cheek, responding to her words of a apology, “don't feel you have to be sorry for asking since I don't wish to keep secretes from you my love. And no... I am the last of my pack, therefor you and our child are the only family I have.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 10:20 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"It was the name of my sister, she took care of the little wolves and me. A kind female I wish you could have meet, you would have loved her as much as I did once

hearing how he spoke of her she guessed his sister passed on "what abou the rest do they still live?" she asked after apologizing for his loss.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:31 pm

"It was the name of my sister, she took care of the little wolves and me. A kind female I wish you could have meet, you would have loved her as much as I did once
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:19 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"Well... if I did have a daughter, I'd anyways wanted to name her Ana. Because to me... its a special name." At her bedside Ulf snuggled up gently while stroking the newborn's cheek.

then that is what i will call her" she said and kissed the child "Ana..."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:26 pm

"Well... if I did have a daughter, I'd anyways wanted to name her Ana. Because to me... its a special name." At her bedside Ulf snuggled up gently while stroking the newborn's cheek.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:40 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Before long as the child was finally birthed the doctor rest the new born into the now mothers arms, "she beautiful," Ulf wished and kissed the forehead before kissing his love. "What shall we name her?"
"i dont know what name would you like?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:21 pm

Before long as the child was finally birthed the doctor rest the new born into the now mothers arms, "she beautiful," Ulf wished and kissed the forehead before kissing his love. "What shall we name her?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:04 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Ulf remained beside her and held her hand for support.
the dr soon told her to push she pushed and pushed until their child was born
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Ulf remained beside her and held her hand for support.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:18 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Ulf took notice of her labor pains and brought his love to lie on the bed, "wait here... I won't be long," with that said her wolf mate went off to find the aid of a doctor and brought him back to this room. Ulf came at her bedside once again and held her hand as the doctor examined her, "it come now, just breath and relax," said the doctor.

"easy for you to say" she reoplied but did attept to keep calm relax and breathe though the pain
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Ulf took notice of her labor pains and brought his love to lie on the bed, "wait here... I won't be long," with that said her wolf mate went off to find the aid of a doctor and brought him back to this room. Ulf came at her bedside once again and held her hand as the doctor examined her, "it come now, just breath and relax," said the doctor.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:56 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"You know I will," he whisper with a gentle lick to the ear and cheek as Ulf slid off the bed and rest his head on her lap, with a ear to her belly hearing the new life within. "Our child my come at anytime now, so I'm not leave you and miss this important moment."

"we better call the midwife to for i am sure oyur right" she said as she stroked his head then winced as the labor pain began
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:26 pm

"You know I will," he whisper with a gentle lick to the ear and cheek as Ulf slid off the bed and rest his head on her lap, with a ear to her belly hearing the new life within. "Our child my come at anytime now, so I'm not leave you and miss this important moment."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:54 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
With her kiss Ulf then took her to the bed as the kiss remain on her lips affectionately, as they now lied he lied beside her, "I'm sorry... I just miss you so much. Often times at work when I work the long hours I worry about you my love."

"i know i hope they come soon but even if they came now i doubt yu stop worring right" she said as she nzzled him affectionly laying next to him in their bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claws Against Skin [Tai]   Claws Against Skin [Tai] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claws Against Skin [Tai]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: