Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bull In a China Shop [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:55 pm

With her he'd moan loudly as his speed in thrust quickened as Alex started to pumped hard. With his hand, one came to her massive breast to milk, as well with her udders he milked her. Now Mara was getting milked and fucks at the same time.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
A firm but gentle grip of his hands, came placed upon both her hip. And with a light moan Alex's thrust took to her inners. "You won't be needing books, magazine, or anything you see on videos, now that you have me.
Mara nodded "i see that" she whispered her own moans echoing his as they made love togehter
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 pm

A firm but gentle grip of his hands, came placed upon both her hip. And with a light moan Alex's thrust took to her inners. "You won't be needing books, magazine, or anything you see on videos, now that you have me.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:47 pm

"yes and im glad to be yours too and to finally have us combined it feels so good much better then the magazines, tv and books make it sound"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 pm

“I love the sounds of my moo cow,” he moan in words due to the feeling of her wet and hot walls closing in on his cock, which made his own hip start to move. “Your sooooo tight!” Another moan mix with words as he thrust Mara a little harder, “you must have been waiting for this haven’t you? I’m happy to be yours my beautiful busty cow.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Even after cumming so hard in-which Mara do quite well with her mouth, the sight of her dripping wet pink pussy made his cock twitch out of control. Even Alex couldn't wait any longer thus he got in position behind her, and tease stir adverse with his cock rubbing along the slits, before coming inside, "God is so wet, and hot."

((I'm sorry if it's so short, I'm really busy at the moment but I promise to have the other ones posted))
ooc: its fine its longer then mine was)

mara mooed and moaned as he rubbed her wet slit then entered her demanding body the two fitting like a sword finding its sheath "im glad you like it" she said to his comment

Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Even after cumming so hard in-which Mara do quite well with her mouth, the sight of her dripping wet pink pussy made his cock twitch out of control. Even Alex couldn't wait any longer thus he got in position behind her, and tease stir adverse with his cock rubbing along the slits, before coming inside, "God is so wet, and hot."

((I'm sorry if it's so short, I'm really busy at the moment but I promise to have the other ones posted))
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:17 am

infinite.mystic wrote:
taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
Her words made him smile deeply, when Mara said to take her and make her his own. Those doing so Alex unlatched his mouth from her luscious oversize cow tits, to bring his lips down between her legs. Taking off her bottoms and panties to lick her cow-hood, “then get on all fours for me, so I can take you. I want you so bad.”

Mara did and waited her pussy pink dripping with her wetness as she waited for him to claim her as his own
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:25 am

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
Her words made him smile deeply, when Mara said to take her and make her his own. Those doing so Alex unlatched his mouth from her luscious oversize cow tits, to bring his lips down between her legs. Taking off her bottoms and panties to lick her cow-hood, “then get on all fours for me, so I can take you. I want you so bad.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:24 am

Long ago there was a china shop owned by an old man who was a sucker for antiques and odd stories and rumors with a insatiable curiosity to check them out to find out if they are true it is in this shop our story begins.... this shopkeeper had but one child, his beloved daughter whom he loved to take over for him when he passed. She was a young thing 17 to the day and very bright, but she had a mischievous side as well as her fathers curiosity of the unknown. One day he brought back a full container of milk he meant to discover if the rumors of it was true he had been told it held magic powers and like the gullible jack in the old tale he fell for it. He left it out and went to find a book on it. She entered the kitchen and saw it she was curious and thirsty so she got in without being noticed heading straight to the container and drank it. A spirit popped out of the container and gazed upon her. "Greetings, moortal. I am Moosafa, Guardian spirit of milks, cheeses, and yogurt. Dost thou desire my boon?" He asked. "Do i have a choice" She asked. "No!" He bellowed she sighed "okay" She replied. He then gave her the gift and it was already slowly taking effect. She then felt him enchant her and then looked over her body it didn't look like it changed at first 'some boon' she thought then felt her horns begin to grow "oh" she said and then felt her ears grow and flop down. They were speckled like a cows ear and her horns grew to be just smaller then her ears she didn't notice her breasts getting bigger but she did notice her tail and swished it she was just beginning to have a little fun when she turned and saw her breasts grow and grow ripping her clothes then another set grew under them as well as an udder where her mound and pubic hair used to be the udders also kept growing braking her pants off of her and eventually she was naked with spewing breasts and udders all filled with mothers milk all she needed now was a mate and a calf to make her new life complete, but would anyone want her in this form she was in now. She doubted it. she came in "i was not sure myself" she admitted "but i decided to " she added nodding to his thanks then thought a mment then shook her head "no i ate before i came so i will be fine until later" she said The truth to heart, Alex didn't really think Mara would show. After all she hardly knows him with the since of feeling uncomfortable with herself, thought Alex finds her quite beautiful, where he is very much wanting for her to be his next model that inspired him. Even throughout the night he couldn't get Mara off his mind, he kept thinking of her where it kept up, therefore... he took up his scech book and begin drawing Mara from memory with great detail all throughout the night. The following when coming to answer the door, a bright smile came as his expression to see who had arrived, "Mara" came his words with a surprised tone of voice, "I... didn't think you would come, but here you are, please come in." The studio apartment is both Alex'a home and art gallery filled with all sorts of art, "thank you for coming, I'm really happy you'd did. Can I get you anything?" Mara waved smiling as he left she felt he liked her and felt he meant his words even if he was trying to be nice his eyes said he meant each word never had she seen an expression she held her chest as she closed the door warning herself that if she wasn't careful she would fll for the sweet talking photographer. that night she thought on his words and his request to see her at his studio she groaned a little and even tough she might regret it slept on it and in her dreams she saw him again his expression of total truth and pure innocence his eyes begging her to please come. and when dawn came she had gave in to his sirens call. that morning she ot dressed in a skirt and a clean tee and then put on her thin coat and went out with paper in hand as she headed with haste to his studio. she was glad she left early it was still dark and best of all few to no people to stare at her or make her feel more self conscious or make her change her mind on this trip and stay home. when she got there she waited for him to arrive Alex kept a watchful eye to Mara's expression, and found she has a dislike to her own body. If only she would see herself through his eyes, maybe then Mara would find herself to be quite beautiful. "If it's not too much trouble, I'd like for you to come to my studio tomorrow at noon, here my address" he said and gave Mara his number upon where to find his studio. "I hope to see you soon Mara, oh and wear whatever you like, I'm sure you'll look good in anything," with those words Alex went his way out while waving his hand to her. But, dose she know he already fallen for her.
Tags: roleplay, bull, hentai, romance, fantasy
Prev: Anthro Rain (Tai)
Next: What the Heart Wants [Tai]
reply edit delete

23 CommentsChronological Reverse Threaded Add a Comment

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jul 20
mara mooed as he suckled her nipple and drank again from her breast it tingled nd she felt her pussy wetten to his words as well as his actions "me too " she almost said then gathering courage she said that then addede "then take me alex take me and make me yours"

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 25
"Drinking milk from a cow is natural, but drinking male semen is..." at a lost of words, Alex finds himself silent in view of Mara covered in white. She looks so sexy to point of himself becoming aroused agin after his climax. "I have more if you want some," With that said he returned the kiss to…, Without noticing nor care if he was getting a little bit of his own cum in his lips. "I want you," he then removed her top which concealed her for massive breasts, in order to have his lips latch on and suck hard, "I want you Mara!"

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 20
"because i wanted to it didnt taste too bad either besides you drank and swallowed from me its only fair i do the same isnt it?" she asked him

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 20
Alex’s eyes widen, surprised that Mara actually swallowed his cum. Her kiss had him to close his eyes and moan in her mouth as he kissed her passionately in return, till he parted still feeling shocked, “you’d swallowed it all, why?”

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 20
she nheld it but most of it did go down her throat she released him halfway through so some would go on her face and breasts she then swallowed the rest before giving him a sweet salty kiss

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 20
Somehow… Alex know what she is doing. What a woman… who’s giving so much effort, the same as a devoted wife to her husband, at that he want her more then ever. “M-Mara…” he moan her name once more as she got him so arouse by her words: "its okay cum for me!" “OOOHHHH…” moan so loudly Alex’s hips bucked as his cock began to throb. She got what she’d asked for… so much of his seed came pouring and gushing into her mouth continually, where she may have to swallow or spit it out, “shes not going to swallow my cum, is she?” He asked himself.

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 14
licked his peehle as he emitted his precum it was a sample suhe knew of what was to follow and shetraced the vei of his cock with her tongue wispering as she kissed the tip of his shaft "its okay cum for me" she then engulfed it again and sucked and liked like she was with her favorite ice gream or lolly pop

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 13
Coming to think to the whole matter, Alex found it a little peculiar that she was going this far out of her way for him. Yes he'd helped Mara when milking her when she needed, so why did she want to please a sexual preference? Then again the thought one away from the moment she devoured his cock and quickly pleasure came over his body, "Mara..." He moaned out and shortly ejaculated prematurely but was still hard for her and may release more of his load

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 4
mara gave a small nod barely visable "i believe you" she whispered then took him into her bovine maw and gently sucked on him she knew it wouldnt be long before he filled her she could tell by size of his balls and girth but even if he came the moment she touch him she wouldnt stop until he was sated

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 1
Mara gasped both to his words and his touch she then saw the hard lump in his pants "looks like you still are" she said "it must be painful please you helped me now let me help you" she said her hands on his pants her eyes watching his her ears twitched as she awaited his approval

As Mara did gasp, Alex found himself gasping, in surprise with her own words to what shed suggested. Moreover... her actions when he felt her hand brushing on the growing length hinden inside his pants. When she looked to him, waiting for his permission Alex nod, "would you believe me if I told you... its been like this with me even since I lad eyes on you?" He said referring to his harden cock when opened his pants and saw his full size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull In a China Shop [tai]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: