Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bull In a China Shop [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:50 pm

"Understament... well... it seems like you've done this sort of thing before, so I concider you a novest in oral sex is an understament."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:43 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
“Still learning!?” He question, “that’s an understatement… ahhh…” his moan came heavy and loudly as she came back to suck him off delightfully. Not to longer his cream came pouring in her mouth as his hip bucked.  
she swallowed it whole then licked him clean "how is that an understatement?" she asked as she licked her lips
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:09 pm

“Still learning!?” He question, “that’s an understatement… ahhh…” his moan came heavy and loudly as she came back to suck him off delightfully. Not to longer his cream came pouring in her mouth as his hip bucked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:53 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
In truth the slip in-which lead him to call out her name was a result being last in pleasure, thusly Alex didn't have the proper words to answer Mara's question. "I Uhm... it just felt so good..." He gasped once more as she treated his manhood in pleasure, "when did you ever learn to be this good?"
"i am still learning" she replied "i listen to your body and your voice to tell me if i am doing it right" she said then returned her attention to his swollen shaft licking the throbbing vein that ran from his balls to his phallus
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:00 pm

In truth the slip in-which lead him to call out her name was a result being last in pleasure, thusly Alex didn't have the proper words to answer Mara's question. "I Uhm... it just felt so good..." He gasped once more as she treated his manhood in pleasure, "when did you ever learn to be this good?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:58 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Feeling the mouth of his lover cow tending to his manhood with tender oral affection, likely brought out Alex's heavy moans as his hips bucked while his harden shaft  winced in delight of this. Also in reaction his hand ran through her hair, before caressing her long long floppy cow like ears, all the while with the other hand still played with her large utters, "mmmm Mara!"
she heard her name and looked at him while caressing his swollen shaft "yes beloved one?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:52 am

Feeling the mouth of his lover cow tending to his manhood with tender oral affection, likely brought out Alex's heavy moans as his hips bucked while his harden shaft winced in delight of this. Also in reaction his hand ran through her hair, before caressing her long long floppy cow like ears, all the while with the other hand still played with her large utters, "mmmm Mara!"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:42 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
"I don't know why exactly, but when I see your milk squirt out of your tits and utters it gets me excited." After his made replied words, Alex latched his lips back on her nipples as his hand remain milking her utters. "Mmmm you may have to milk me afterwards."

she smiled slightly blushing t his words knowing what he meant she nodded and cupped his shaft and began to slowly jack him off to aid in his 'milking'
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:16 am

"I don't know why exactly, but when I see your milk squirt out of your tits and utters it gets me excited." After his made replied words, Alex latched his lips back on her nipples as his hand remain milking her utters. "Mmmm you may have to milk me afterwards."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
One by one he drained all four of her overly sized milk tanks, through means of Alex's hard suckled and gentle squeezing with his warm hand that helped Mara bare her milk. And it didn't stop there, no... he continued to milk her at his favorite part to milk her, being the utter as he began milking the treats. "Have I ever told you I love milk you like cow?"
"no you havent" she replied sighing in releif from the pressure
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:08 pm

One by one he drained all four of her overly sized milk tanks, through means of Alex's hard suckled and gentle squeezing with his warm hand that helped Mara bare her milk. And it didn't stop there, no... he continued to milk her at his favorite part to milk her, being the utter as he began milking the treats. "Have I ever told you I love milk you like cow?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:38 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
As the kiss remained on her lips, Alex moved his hand to work her tits, squeez to milk out each of her four breast. Eventually his lips came to suck as her milk started flowing.
she mooed and moaned as he reliquished her swowllen breasts of their milk making them small gain one by one
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 3:11 pm

As the kiss remained on her lips, Alex moved his hand to work her coc tits, squeez to milk out each of her fore breast. Eventually his lips came to suck as her milk started flowing.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:28 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex was happy to find her liking the skceting he did of her, and more so with the kiss she given. Naturally Alex kissed Mara back deeply and passionately with a little caressing on her thigh leg, "does my cow need to be milked somemore?"
"always" she whispered with a light moan to his touch
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Alex was happy to find her liking the skceting he did of her, and more so with the kiss she given. Naturally Alex kissed Mara back deeply and passionately with a little caressing on her thigh leg, "does my cow need to be milked somemore?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
In turn... Alex couldn't help from smirking with a following soft chuckle, in response to Mara's arousing suggestion. Furthermore it was quite surprising to find her wanting another round in sex play, after going at it three times already. Therefore with her last given pose Alex sketched out Mara's in great detail before showing her and setting each drawing aside. With bedroom eyes his finger gave the gesture to come over
mara went to him and imeditly hugged him and kissed him for every scetch he did of her
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 pm

In turn... Alex couldn't help from smirking with a following soft chuckle, in response to Mara's arousing suggestion. Furthermore it was quite surprising to find her wanting another round in sex play, after going at it three times already. Therefore with her last given pose Alex sketched out Mara's in great detail before showing her and setting each drawing aside. With bedroom eyes his finger gave the gesture to come over
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 Milk_Me___2008_version_by_SpeedyHimura

mara agreed and gave him her next pose "ok but after this one i help you releive your tension"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:01 pm

It took much restraint and willpower on Alex's part to hold oneself under control, with the way Mara posed for him. Her first posing was simple and alluring, till the second posing was more expressively lustful and sluttly, with the way she held up her leg to overly expose her pussy lips while smiling with an on look of bedroom eyes as if she longs for someone to do her here and now. "You naughty cow, you know I'm having trouble keeping my hands off you as it is, your just teasing me with those sexy poses.” He started sketching out her body with grate detail with the speed of his hand, “can you do another one for me?”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:24 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
At her words he gave a nod with another kiss, all the while dry her body off with a towel, “hmmm… if it’s not too much trouble, can you keep your cloth off for a while? I would like to draw you naked.” By the hand he took her by to the area Alex dose his work and started sketching out Mara in the nude, “try giving me some good poses.”
she blushed but managed a few good poses for him [sent by email]
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:39 pm

At her words he gave a nod with another kiss, all the while dry her body off with a towel, “hmmm… if it’s not too much trouble, can you keep your cloth off for a while? I would like to draw you naked.” By the hand he took her by to the area Alex dose his work and started sketching out Mara in the nude, “try giving me some good poses.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:44 pm

she nodded knowingly "yes i see that but in order for the shower to work and not take another we will have to find other things to do besides make out or we might as well live in the bathroom if not then at least near it" she said kissing him as he exited her body now full of his semen if she wasnt with child already then by now she would be
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:44 pm

She made a valid point that he finds agreeable, despite his feeling of a small portion to disagree. Likely at any time if ever to shower together, the two lovers would find themselves in this position which proved difficult to shower in order to clean themselves up, if not constantly having sex. At the meantime John continually explored her deeps, pumping Mara's cow hole with enough force to sway all four of her massively firm round shape breast and plump pink udders back and forth, before the hands found their way squeezing on her sensitive cow parts. Also continually wondering, would things be different if she were to turn back into a human? As he said he would love her no matter what, but then again he fell in love with the cow and everything that she is. The thoughts reach a confliction so John decided not to think about it any further and continue to make love to his one and only. And after spreading his seed upon her garden the member came sliding out of her walls, "you're right, it's best that we showered separately otherwise we'll just have sex. I'm having a hard time keeping my hands off of you."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:37 pm

TaiTakabe wrote:
Alex finally began to understand with what actually happen with Mara, of herself becoming half cow by accident on her part as the father is looking for a cure. “would you wanted to be human again. If you can turn back,” he asked her, “no matter what you are… I love you.” Driving all his love he pumped her pussy and felt her walls sucking him in. It was almost like her body wants babies as it milked his seed. Hands reached to cup her big breast before playful squeezing her utters, “looks like we need another shower.”

mara groaned and moaned to their lovemaking and to his question shrugged then said while panting "maybe a small part of me would but i have been like this so long i am used to it now" honestly she didn't know what she do if her dad came home with an antidote or if there was a way to change back but she was glad alex would love her even if she did not have 4 humongous breasts and an udder and a cow body to his shaow comment she nodded "this time we will take it seperatly so this dont happen again or we will spend the rest of the day in the shower"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Alex finally began to understand with what actually happen with Mara, of herself becoming half cow by accident on her part as the father is looking for a cure. “would you wanted to be human again. If you can turn back,” he asked her, “no matter what you are… I love you.” Driving all his love he pumped her pussy and felt her walls sucking him in. It was almost like her body wants babies as it milked his seed. Hands reached to cup her big breast before playful squeezing her utters, “looks like we need another shower.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull In a China Shop [tai]   Bull In a China Shop [tai] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull In a China Shop [tai]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: