Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my sister brings a stray

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

my sister brings a stray - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 2:10 pm

i smile"thank you if you want i could cook and clean as thanks of letting live with you "I said happilly and she could tell the mention of a home cooked meal had his attention she blush as she hears a loud mosterus growl come from his stomach i giggle"so big guy what would you like to have for dinner I said happily as i ask him to show me to the kitchen and that howel it was unbelivable that he was single any girl would love a guy lakie him strong handsome and nice but have a firm hand when need be
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 1:45 pm

my sister brings a stray - Page 2 Fen10p10_800x600

Alex's little brother was in fact not so little. At 7'3" and 500 lbs, he dwarfed all of those around him. He was known to get in a lot of fights, and the battle scars on his body proved it. He had been living out in the wilderness on his own since his accident. Only his sister knew where he lived, and she was always prying into his life. Today she dropped off a random girl from off the streets, but when she drew near, he could see the reason why. He was no longer irritated with her, and he relaxed. His sister did not exaggerate on this girl's breasts, they had to be well past K cups. "Um...my name is Fen" nice to meet you" he said with his very deep masculine voice. His voice was so strong that it traveled far, which it was good for howling, but also attracting females. He waved her into his lair, which it was a small cabin. There was a cozy rustic feel to the inside. It was simple but it was all custom to fit a man his size. He looked at her awkwardly and cleared his throat. "Um, sorry...it isn't much, but I wasn't expecting company today. I only have one room and my sister knows it, but I can get the couch ready" he told her.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:26 pm

my sister brings a stray - Page 2 Untitled_by_materclaws-dbbcexb

My name is Ashlyn. When I turned 18, my father found out that I was a werewolf halfling. In a rage, he shot my mother, and I ran for my life. After five days of running, I crossed the border of California into Oregon where I walked into a small town diner. A waitress named Alex saw me and smiled before she seated me. It was like she knew what I was, for she got me a big plate of food of meat without even asking. I ate the meal with a voracious appetite. The woman suggested that I needed some company before she went on the phone and called up her brother. "Come on you'll like her. She's your age and...she has huge tits and a ginormous ass!" she said. I could hear from clear over the other side of the diner but at least he sounded interested. When she came back over, she asked, "So sweetie, what's your name?"
I sighed and told her, "My name is Ashlyn"
She smiled at me. "Well Ashlyn, I think I found you a place to stay. My little brother said that you can stay at his place. He's 21 and single" she told me.
I smiled thinking if he was cute, but then I worried that he would be like my father. I did not know werewolves were real until I sort of transformed. I was a freak. On top of having balloons for boobs and a butt, I grew fangs and claws. I wished that I turned into a complete werewolf. I hated having patches of fur here or there. I did not look lady like other than my curves and obvious lady parts.
After her shift, she took me to her younger brothers house. When I saw him my jaw drops i saw the biggest man ever. He smelled different from other guys. I liked it, and he was handsome too. I stepped out of the car. He did not look too happy about the situation. I undid my pony tail unveiling my long brown hair. I did not know what to expect, but I grabbed my bag and walked up to him. He was a good two feet taller than me, and a probably weighed twice as much as me. All his weight went into his muscles, and it made me feel weak. I gave him an awkward smile and started playing with my hair. "Hi, I'm Ashlyn " I said shyly.
(need a male wherewolf i suck at putting images on here)

Last edited by OmuYasha on Thu May 03, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Pic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my sister brings a stray
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2