Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my sister brings a stray

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

my sister brings a stray Empty
PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 4:29 am

Lets hold off on the preggers for now
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 10:18 am

"very well actually me and fen are a mated pair now so I'm your new sister inlaw"I said blushing as i served alice and fen some Hamburgers and fries with a glass of tea to wash it all down I blush as fen gives my butt a playful smack I giggeld happy to have a Family again tonight was a new moon my first In a long time i smile and transformed into a beautiful white werewolf

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 6:31 am

A week passed and things were hitting off pretty well. Alex walked up to her during the lunch break and smiled at her. "So? How are things going between you two?" she asked curiously. She wanted to know everything about what they did together. She wanted to know if she did good bringing them together.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 8:09 pm

I smiled working his musscles and getting the kinks out there were lot of them she wonder what made him so tense she did that for an hour then after a good cuddle witch involved pet names and kisses i got up and went to the kitchen i saw it was almost dinner time that ment we skiped lunch and I knew fen would really hungery and grumpy I start making philly cheese steak sandwitches I made enough to feed two men witch would help feed one big were wolf on the side I made clam chowder and a big pile  steak fries I gasped as fen snuggle me from behind

he smelt dinner and he liked what he saw his beautiful woman making him a delisous meal she was turely an angel sent to him from hevean she  then pulled out lemonade from the fridge and pours him a glass"dinner will be ready in a minute stud"she says and goes set the table
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 7:39 pm

my sister brings a stray Dameelizabeth_com_shred__n__nat_by_shonuff44-dbsf44p

Fen sighed heavily. "Well, you had me with a good home cooked meal and riding my sausage" he told her before he growled seductively at her when she worshiped his muscles. "Mmm, I think both sound about good right now" he said before I wrapped my arms around her waist after she gave me a love bite, and I started ramming my cock into her relentlessly. He knew that with her being so young, she was extremely fertile. Even the thought of knocking her up turned him on. "Show your stud how much he's appreciated" he told her dominantly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 4:52 pm

"fen does this makes us life time partners becuse if so i couldn't have picked a better male thany your so manly and handsome"I said and rubs is musscules"how about after sex i give you a back rub or did you want to cuddle for a bit " then i smile and kiss his neck and give him another love bite i sigh happily as his arms wrap around my waist I was right fen was mine and mine alone and I could not wait to have a new life with him and me ithink to my self is this what they call puppy love i giggle at the thought
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Fen was very pleased to hear that she was having fun, and he then started to buck his hips into her. "Good, but you aren't just any woman, you're my shewolf" he told her. He chuckled to himself as they had a conversation during sex. He did not mind it since this was just something meant to be relaxing. "Well that's great" he said. I spent a good while mating her not in a rush to finish. We slid each other's tongues into the other's mouth deep in a passionate lip lock.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 4:33 pm

"yes I am Having fun you make me feel like a woman and I Love oh and your sister helped me get a Job as a Waitress at the resturant " the image of me in a dress and apron gave fen some very perverted thouthsI smile and kiss him deeply i moan feeling his werewolf spunk fill my womb at that moment i knew there was the posabiltay of some pups i smile and kiss him again and let his toung explore my mouth
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Fen closed his eyes and got comfortable while his soaked in the pleasures of her tight slick innards massaging his long hard throbbing fat male organ. His tongue hung out trying to cool his body off as he could not sweat in this form. It was a misconception, but he was in fact a horny wolf at this moment. He opened an eye hearing her howl out with pleasure, which he chuckled to himself. "Enjoying yourself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 3:06 pm

she slowly starts to ride him she moans it felt great and she could tell he was pleased to she wanted this to last so she starts out slowly and rides him fast every 4 minutes she giggles seeing sis toung out as he pants like the horny wolf he was she smiled and when she climaxed she could not help but help bot howel in plesurethen she pants but keeps going she wanted more
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 12:20 pm

Fen lean back against the giant pillow looking at her with loving eyes as she slid him inside her wolf pussy. "Yea, I can't help it" he said. He chuckled to her discovery about how deep she was, and he grabbed onto her wolf rump when she got as far as his knot. He was far too relaxed to get too active, plus he had a belly full of food. "Well, give your stud a ride then" he said as he slapped her rear playfully. "Since you think I'm a horse and not a wolf" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 12:06 pm

she blushes as she straddles him his cock slowly enters her folds she breths through he herr nose as she hiss in pain a little"your pretty big arn't ya hunny" she says smileing soon she finds out that her womb was deeper in this form she managed to stuff his rocket cock inside her shr blushed she could feel it fill up her innard her tail wags she loved how this felt she wished this would last forever she kisses him deep and smiles and said"i'm ready stud" in an almost alluring way
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 11:44 am

Fen returned her kiss before he reached for the squeeze bottle of lube and gave it to her. He transformed revealing a huge wolf rocket with bulbous boosters at the base. It was pretty big for even werewolf standards, so he helped her apply the lube on. He growled at her seductively while she had her handpaw on his member, and he leaned in nipping her on the neck sensually. He got onto the bed and looked up at her. "Well, since you're new at this, I'm going to make it easier for you, and you can break yourself in. The trick is to go in as slow as what feels right. Your body needs to adjust to having something so big going inside of it. We can go faster once your comfortable" he told her. He wanted to set up an atmosphere where there was no pressure. He wanted her to relax, so this felt as good as possible for her. His size had to be scary and intimidating for her especially if he was now her lifetime partner.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 11:08 am

ashlyn smiled"wolf and were might this wonderful thing called lube be pary tell"she says winking as if to tell him she was messing round not knowing what lube isshe comes up close and pecks him on the cheek then turns in to her wolf for and licks him on the cheek she smiled as she wags her tail happily waiting to see what he might do to set the mood even further she blushe when he kissed back she knew she was in for a good thim right then and there now she was exited as to what this will bring into the newly created relation ship beetwen him and her
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 10:32 am

Fen took her into his bedroom when he watched her undress in front of him, and he gazed at her with approval. He started taking his clothes off, and he revealed his foot long schlong that was fatter than a cucumber. He strutted his meat and two fruit around and grinned at her reaction. "Want to do this as wolves, human, or do you want to be a little freaky?" he asked before he came up to her and growled at her seductively. "You might want to get some lube...I am quite big" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 10:21 am

She blushed but gets up she wondered how big his shlong was she smiled as they go back to the room she blushed as she undress in front of him her body was even more beautiful naked than it was clothed and she ad to use a wrap for her uddertits because a bra simply would not work and her ass was still quite perky she takes the wrap of and sighs as her tits droop and she takes her panties off "are you ready"she asked her eyes widen at how big fen was there it was a cucumber sized shlong and grape Fruit size balls
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 9:56 am

Fen chuckled at her. "It don't matter. Lube is going to be your best friend if you're going to be with me" he told her. He ate quietly, but he did look down her shirt at her massive tits. "You know, you'll make a good mother for my pups. I have a feeling they will have as big of an appetite as I do. They are going to need a lot of milk" he told her before he gave her a seductive growl. "You already make great wife material" he told her as he finished up his meal. He reached around her back touching her in a way that urged her to get up and get ready for a baby making session.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 9:47 am

She smiled and blushed"of we do take this any further I must warn you I never had sex before"she says as she brought him a glass of milk and sits with him eating what she had on her plate the way she sat gave him a chance to look down her shirt and she those tits of hers she looked like she make a great mom only her tits would balloon out more than they did now she needed to be strech out before any baby making can comence but that would not be a problem for fen
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 9:27 am

Fen was not bothered by being cuddled. Female werewolves were very keen on cuddling, and male werewolves were built to handle all the cuddling required. His instincts kicked in while she rested her head onto his big huge furry werewolf chest, and he drew her in rubbing her back tenderly. It felt natural to him to do this even though to others he looked like an aggressive bloodthirsty monster, his true behavior came out. Werewolf relationships tended to grow very quickly. Humans fell for their primal instincts seeing the perfect predator as the perfect partner for breeding. For Fen being one of the largest of his kind made it an easy decision to be with him with his good genes.

When he woke up the next morning, he was surprised with a big breakfast, and his look pretty much shown his delight in having her around. "Wow, what did I do to deserve this?" he mumbled. He sat down at the table and dug into his meal. "You're really pushing for us to be together aren't you?" he muttered as he shoved a fork in the yolk before dipping the bacon in the goo. "I suppose you want to start a pack of your own, huh?" he muttered. He looked around and sighed heavily. "I'm quite comfortable living out here. If you're wanting to move closer to civilization I'm not the kind of wolf to be domesticated!" he told her although she was already trying to domesticate him for breeding purposes.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 8:40 am

She blushed at the revelation but she was too tierd to want to say anything she got into bed with him she smiled he was so warm and soft like a fuzzy heater she fell asleep with her head on his chest and she slept through the night she was now slowly falling in love and her sent smelled inviting too she was a apperntly a big cuddler because she cuddle up to him with no problem cause her mind was telling her that she found a home with fen she got up early and bad eggs French toast Bacon and french toast enough for a male were wolf and a female half ling
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2018 5:59 am

Fen went into a deep food induced coma, before he was woken up late at night with screaming. He got up and pulled up his briefs, but they could not hide the bulge and shape of his male organs. Even though you could not see them directly, you could tell that he was packing. He went to the door and answered it. The big large man answered the door and looked down at her intensely with his yellow soul piercing eyes shining through the darkness of the cabin like high beams on a car's headlights. His bedroom was kept in the cold like it was colder than outside but why? He let out a deep heavy breath through his nostrils and the hot air hit her body "Okay...but if you're expecting sex. I don't have any condoms here" he told her before he got back into bed. His bed was covered in animal furs and was very warm and toasty. It was hard to see him at first, but when she would get close to him for a cuddle she could tell he was a lot hairier than before like fur...werewolf fur. Was this the furry blanket? As she felt his face and head it was that of a wolf's and that scent was really strong. Wait what? He's a werewolf? They could get this big?
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:43 pm

she smiled"goodnight "she said later that night she had a night mare that her father found her and shot both her and fen she woke up with a scream she sees that it was still well into the night she goes and kocks on fen bedroom door and waits she need some comfort"fen I had a nightmare may I sleep with you?"she asked from the door
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Fen grew very hungry in that hour, and he could not wait to devour all that food she prepared for him. When she sat the plate down, he lost his manners as a human and wolfed everything down. It was clear that he liked it, but midway through, he slowed down. He looked at her waiting intently for his approval like she made it special for him. "Oh uh...it's good...really good" he told her before he went back to eating. He got seconds, then thirds...you could say that there would be no leftovers with him. He sat back and caressed his stomach burping. "Ah, that hit the spot" he said as he felt his stomach organ pleasantly stretched out telling him to go to bed and sleep it off. He yawned and looked at her happily. "Okay, you can stay" he told her before he got up. "I'm sleepy" he muttered before he staggered to his bedroom. He removed his clothes and fell back onto his huge bed and sprawled his limbs out.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 3:06 pm

sooon after an hour i made him chiken fried steak with tons of mashpotatos and homestyle gravyand serves it to him she smiled happily as he looks at the plate of delishious looking food"let me know if you like it she said as she gets her plate ready and sits at the table with him and eats
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 2:23 pm

Fen looked at her in shock. "Live with me!? Cook and Clean!?" he muttered. He had a malfunction and shuttered to this realization. "You speak as if you are my lover or something like that" he said nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. His stomach growled out loudly as if arguing with him to take her in as a lover. He took her into his large kitchen and his ice box. Inside was tons of meat, and it was obvious that he ate way more than she could. It was a red flag that there was something more to him. "Just make me about ten pounds of food, and I'll be drowsy in no time" he said with a wholesome chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my sister brings a stray   my sister brings a stray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my sister brings a stray
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next