Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:53 pm

"yes I'm not in my werewolf for I have some control"she said as Luna feeds Aoi his favorite food and feeds him"I love you so much sweetheart"she said and rubs his muscles  Alice starts to slowly suck her husband cock deep throating it happily and goes I bit faster with each suck she rubs his balls too her tail was wagging
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:13 pm

Shepard rolled onto his back and stretched with a big yawn before he scratched at his stomach. "Sex?" he muttered. He continued to stretch and get the blood flowing before he let out a big deep breath. "Mmmm, you're going to have to warm me up though" he told her. Aoi looked at her oddly when she was feeding him grapes unaware that she was trying to fatten him up. Alex looked at her like she was crazy. "what are you crazy!?" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Alice smiled and nibble playfully  on his ear "wake up Stud I want sex "she growls in his ear Luna feeds some grapes to Aoi see what his response is she likes her men a bit chubby so she cast a spell to slow his metabolism a bit and kisses him Dakota then asked"well I really want to meet your family"she says to Alex
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:09 pm

Shepard had his cuddle session with his transforming wife, but man he looked a hell of a lot sexier now that his wife was gaining a werewolf's taste in males. He looked absolutely delicious. Alex was very annoyed with Dakota's lack of awareness. "Because they might hear me...I don't want to get caught" he said before he opened the door. Aoi was relaxed in the couch sprawled out as if claiming it was his territory. His girlfriend was curled up against him enjoying his presence.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 11:42 am

Alice fallow her husband to thier room she snuggle up ro him her ears pop into exgistiant on her head and she sprout her tail Dakota rolls her eyes"why are you still wispering"she and asked to come in as for luna she was going to watch werewolf movies with her werewolf she made sure to have enough snacks to satisfy him "oh mama your going to like him he so cute Morgana smiled"aww did you finally find a werewolf"she smiled Dakota Knock on the door again Alice wakes from her nap and goes explore the woods
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 3:49 am

Aoi made it to Luna's house ready for a night of snuggling. Alex answered his phone and covered up the mouth piece whispering. "Yes what? You planning on sleeping with me again?" he whispered. Shepard nodded as he pulled out the meat from the fridge. "You mean you can't smell where the meat is in this house?" he asked. After the two of them devoured the deer in the fridge, Shepard stretched and yawned rubbing his bloated gut. "Let's get to bed...I need to sleep this off" he told her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:57 am

Dakota blushed"yes sir"she says blushing and going to Alex house and knock on the door as for Luna she waits for Aoi Alice soon asked"so what changes can I expect and...do we have any meat?"she said And raids the fridge white fur began to cover her skin as she asked if he could bring her a dear her maw started to grow in "please"she said giving puppy eyes and spooning him and licks his cheek Dakota calls to Alex"hey Alex ya home?"she said
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:45 am

Shepard cleared his throat and nodded. "That's why she married me" he said before he gave a nod. "Alright you two...don't be fooling around...I don't want any grandkids now" he told them.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:38 am

Dakota blushed"wow dad mom must really like you"as for Luna she calls Aoi to come over as Dakota asked if she can stay with a friend
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:32 pm

Shepard looked at his pups and gave them a stern look. "Um...well...you know how your mother got so hurt that the doctor said she might not walk again? Well, I bit her, and I'm going to have to look after her tonight. I don't want you getting hurt, but I have a feeling since she wants another baby so bad that you're probably not going to get any sleep if you stay home" he told them.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Soon a full moon was fast approaching and Dakota asked her father"daddy why do I and Aoi have to stay with Grandma and Grandpa"she says not knowing that her mom was turning into a werewolf
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:25 pm

Shepard chuckled stroking the side of her face as she kissed him. He slowly rocked his hips seeming to take over while she was on top. He held his big furry arms around her tight and growled lowly. "I missed you too" he said as he bit into her neck. He was not detoured with his daughter coming home since she probably knew he was making love to her mother. Meanwhile at Luna's home, Aoi got comfy in her bed and allowed her to snuggle into his furry werewolf chest. He was embarrassed that he was not covered in full blown werewolf fur...it was more like the fuzz a teenager got on his upper lip except all over his body.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Alice smiled "I missed you so much "she says kissing him Luna kisses Aoi and snuggles into his chest Dakota comes home"Daddy I'm home "she says happily as she gets something to eat from the fridge
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Shepard grabbed onto her hips and eased her onto his massive werewolf cock letting out a snort from his nose once she was completely filled and stretched out. He rubbed her back and took a deep breath as she rode him slowly. "Aw babe...I needed this" he said as they smooched. He was touching her all over and appeared to be very relaxed but very pleased with her. Meanwhile Aoi sighed heavily as part of him was curious what it would be like to sleep with a girl. His parents did it all the time, so why not try it with Luna. He stayed with her, but he did not know just what to do.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Alice smiled and undress she slipped his cock into her vagaina and slowly rides him as she kissed him as for Dakota she decided to go home and luna begs for Aoi to stay the night
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 8:09 pm

After a week in the hospital, the doctors were shocked to see how quickly she healed, but Shepard grew worried with his wife. When they got home, he laid in bed exhausted from the whole ordeal, but he was caught off guard with his wife jumping into the bed with a lot of energy asking to have fun. Deep down in his groin he felt a painful throbbing. She could tell he was up for it as his member started inflating like a balloon. "Please be gentle...My balls hurt a lot!" he advised her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Dakota revert back to her human form as Luna smile"yes sir she said and then cuddle with Aoi a little more as for Alice she was filling out some discharge papers she kisses her husband Miss how his lips felt against hers"I think we should have some fun"she giggled
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Alex looked at her annoyed. "Because my father is a hunter...if he found you, he'd put your head on the wall, so I suggest you stay in human form or be a little less noisy when you're wolfing out" he told her. Meanwhile Luna's butler's eye twitched before he turned around and his eye twitched. "You better not make a mess!" he warned them.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:25 pm

In a wisper she asked"why do we need to be quite"she says as luna blush"can you knock before coming in she says in a pout as she cross her arms over her chest as Alice was getting better by the hour
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Aoi looked at her oddly. "A business trip?" he muttered. He looked around the house and saw the strange decorations, which it leaned towards the dark and macabre. His attention was grabbed by the food, and he started to binge. She knew how to get to a werewolf's heart...through his stomach. He looked up at her and cocked his head. "Why did they leave their 12 year old daughter home alone?" he asked. "She's not" said a deep voice. It was her super tall ghastly butler, which he gazed down upon him unimpressed. Meanwhile Alex held his hand up and panicked. "Ssssh! Are you fucking crazy! My parents will hear you!" he raised his voice a little higher than a whisper. He hoped she realized that he was trying to not make much noise.

(It takes a month before she transforms, but she will start healing rapidly)
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:28 am

Luna smile"my Mom is with  my dad they are on a bissnus trip"she smiled and gets him a plate full of meat and mashed potatoes with gravy Dakota blushing"I thought you might be different but your like all the other boys"she says Alice soon grows clows she wimper in pain
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:56 am

Aoi looked at her oddly and he looked at himself still in werewolf form. "You mean...you don't mind me looking like this?" he asked. He gulped thinking about what her parents would do if they walked in on them. "What about your parents?" he asked. Meanwhile, Alex was having a hard time trying to grasp what was going on, and he panicked seeing her transform. "Jesus christ!" he muttered as he backed away not sure if he was in danger or not.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 4:39 am

"if you wan aoi you can stay the night"Luna says Dakota smile"well the females hit puberty early she says blushing Alice mouth in longates into a muzzle as ears sprout on her head
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 2:08 am

Alex looked at her oddly. "You might want to rephrase that...you're brother isn't any more mature than I am!" he raised his voice taking it to offense. Meanwhile Aoi shyly goes inside his new girlfriend's room. He felt weird with all the supernatural stuff lying around. His room was not as in your face as hers. Though her bed looked super comfy, and he sat down on the bed taking off his shoes. The witch finally had a werewolf in her room, and this was a perfect opportunity to explore him.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 1:30 am

"oh sorry I forget humans don't mature as fast as werewolf do if you want we can take it slow she says she is alert to his door being open as for Alice she she could feel her self change first her skin gets daker as she grows fur as for luna she lets aoi inside her room was perfect she was a supernatural fan she had candles and a book of spells and the mythical Creatures and a werewolf figures on her wall

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)   The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newlyweds secret (for: OmuYasha)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next