Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] Empty
PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 6:38 pm

Talia remembered a conversation she had with Aslan when she told him of her new powers, and it was what currently occupied her thoughts as she led the way to the royal springs. He had explained to her how his old memories were returning, as was an intense hatred of the former Spider Goddess Lilith. The goddess had wronged him greatly, and it had taken a lot out of him to banish those feelings when her father had announced her impending marriage to a drow prince.

Reaching the small red brick building, she opened the door with her royal signet ring, revealing a stair case that led down into the earth. As the door shut behind them, a series of torches along the walls lit their path. Going down the stairs, it led to one last door that once opened, showed a massive six foot long natural underground hot spring. Lining the walls were dark purple and light blue crystals that shined with just the right amount of light. "You misunderstood me earlier, Your Highness." She turned, her eyes reflecting the crystal's light. "Aslan was the original god of destruction. Lilith usurped his position, draining him of his power, leaving him for dead and taking a place that did not belong to her. Your mother is not in any serious trouble, be he will make her submit. Something about her will change. I just... wanted to warn you..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aslan's eyes suddenly turned pitch black, and a black and red aura slowly overtook his Beast aura. One hand came up and gently caressed her cheek before he took her chin firmly in hand. "You worship a false goddess. A lesser being who decided to take something that did not belong to her. that would never belong to her." The aura around him slowly took the form of an impressive dragon. "I want you to renounce your allegiance and faith in Lilith. Pledge your mind and soul to me. When you return home, carry a message to your people. The true god of destruction, Marius, has returned. Do this, and I will release you from your husband. I will leave how he is disposed of to you."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:23 pm

Kyla is well aware of this known fact regarding his own mothers ties to a god of destruction, in-which he desperately keeps as a deep family secret. And so it shocked him to hear it come from Talia's lips and wondered how she ever known or come to know of this. “Truly... you are gifted, if you know of my families great shame we hide from the world,” he muttered in shame, “we are who we are, but it doesn't mean we're what we use to be. Yes... my kin once worshiped destruction, and in refection on this shameful past we're trying to shape our future within a better light. But... my mother is different. She embraces what our people use to be, which is why she sought out your captain of the guard. She worships, submits to true power, and therefore she draw to it. Does this change your opinion of me?” Though he asked but apparently not, when he found her clam expression with a welcoming attitude as the subject matter change to a new. “Your... royal hot spring,” he question to wonder what made her want to concern herself with something else to show him. Yet regardless Kyla took up Talia's offer through expressing a light nod from the head, “very well, please show me.”

Further, with this situation further unfolding, at that, Senlasa felt most appropriate to display a luring seductive display. Where her hand began touching the surface of her body, lightly caressing the firm rounded bust, before one hand dropped down to the rear, rubbing the peach shaped ass. Then, with both hands came upon the abdomen, from there, slowly travel down the thigh and in between the inner, suggesting to the one watching, of herself rubbing the outer folds of her womanhood. As she moan lightly with a lick to her lips. She did this for Aslan, with his gaze traveled over her body. Senlasa in reaction to his touch, gasp and moan while feeling his heat, before a heavy gasp uttered from her lips, upon feeling his strong arm pulling her toward him as the other hand felt up her firm ass. “All... and more,” she responded with a hard kiss to his lips, while pressing her body into Aslan more with a leg coming around and rested on his hip. All the while she took her lower lips to rub off on his leg, “I submit to you. You and only you!”

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:18 pm

"Your mother courts a god of destruction." She muttered, a hand coming up, fingers laying across her lips as she thought about the ramifications of what was to come. "Suppressing your own nature for as long as he has, creates issues in control. Your mother used subtle pheramones to call on his Beast, not knowing what would emerge with it." Talia dropped her hand, looking up at him, her expression suddenly calm, as she had completely turned her attention away from the trouble sure to come in the future. "Would you like to see the royal hot spring? It's nestled in the building right under my window. Our ancestors built this palace here for that very reason. That, and the views from the higher levels"

- - - - -

Aslan took notice of her reaction to what happened, and he chuckled from a deep place in his chest, giving her a look that seemed to blaze with emotion. He gaze traveled over her body, taking in everything that he could see as he approached. Stopping very close to her, he let his hands hover just above the skin, his expression completely wiped clean as he examined in, even as his body gave off a divine like heat. He reached around and pulled her tight against him with one arm, the other hand trailing down over her back, his hand grasping at her ass. "This is now mine... All of it."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:19 pm

During Talia's moment in using her ability to seek out the ones in question, Kyla kept an arms length distance apart from Talia. Only to not inadvertently disturb her concentration, as it seem to have take a good effort reaching out her aura on far wide grounds to cover. And noticing her distress when she took a step back with widen eyes of a worried look, Kyla approached and place both his hands to her shoulders. “What is it,” he asked her in a soft concerning tone of voice, before she answered him. “They went into Aslan's dimension? (Sigh) yes... I do know of ones powerful enough to do such things. Me... and my mother. It's forbidden among us to learn such power, but she is always the rebellious one. Apparently she took a liking towards Aslan and sought to fight with him, therefore it is likely your Aslan took her to his dimension.”

Still the evil aura shaped in serpents drew more of Aslan essences, to feed onto Senlasa, while their fangs remain embedded in his flesh, she's savored all that she drank in and became intoxicated. “Mmm... such power you have. Never in my long life have I tasted an aura so devine. Oh my dear Aslan... you make me want you even more!” Her voice became demonic while the aura turned black, but in her foolishness, thinking she had him in her grasp, the snake found themselves burn and turn to smoke, when he cast the golden flames, which blinded her for a moment. Until the sight fell upon Aslan's naked body, “Am I looking to a mans form... or a god,” her word express being in awe while feeling weak at the knees, “you... are perfect! Everything I truly desire in a man, so you must become mine!” At that and with her words, the last of her outfit fell off her body to show her mature womanly charms most men find desirable in lust. “If you want this body my dear Aslan, please come and take it, I'm all yours!”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Talia tilted her head to the side, her eyes closing slowly as she reached out with her aura, encompassing the entirety of the palace and the grounds that surrounded it. Each other aura that she came into contact was familiar. Reaching into the garden, she stepped back as her eyes snapped open, a worried look on her face. "He... went into his own dimension. You know anyone powerful enough can create their own dimension, where they can go and no one can break in. They are there... the best we can do is be in the garden when they reemerge." She lightly bit her bottom lip as she looked down at the ground beneath her feet. "Your mother was acting more strange than rude earlier. I really hope she hasn't done something stupid."

- - - - -

Aslan made sure he was far away from her as he took a moment to breath, watching her with his feline eyes, his muscles twitching to go after her again, but he barely kept himself in check. His breathing hitched for a minute when he got a clear look of her chest, his pupils becoming ultra slim slits. His body jerked when the serpent grabbed a hold of him again. When it bit him, a shudder ran through his body and he made a deep growl in his chest, as he ignored the slow drain of his power, walking towards her, keeping his gaze on her. "I can do better." He smirked, feeling golden flames erupt around his body, burning away his clothes to reveal his perfectly sculpted body.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Kyla didn't think to pay it no mind, until the turn of the conversation directed him towards the other matter he placed behind himself. At that he sigh softly but kept himself composed for Talia's sake, all the while placing a hand on top her, when she placed a hand to his cheek. “What's bothering you,” he asked out of concern as their eyes met, “again... I apologies for my mothers behavior, thus I will see to it that she make right with you and your father.” Suddenly he felt a disturbance in the air, like a unnatural wind blowing through the garden which brought a chilling sensation. This Kyla couldn't leave alone, until he found himself distracted with a kiss which compelled him to reply with the same passion. This until he broke the kiss, “where... is your Captain, Aslan? I have a bad feeling. I think we need to go to him at once.”

His movements were indeed difficult to follow with a steady sight, however not at all difficult to read as he met with Senlasa on the counter strike. Pleasurable shivers once again ran up her body, as she'd found his savagery mixed with sexual desire, cutting through the back of her dress to make cuts in flesh. At that moment she dropped to her knees, holding herself with arms around while breathing heavily, “by the god's... oh god's & goddess... that felt... oh so good. More... more!!!” She demanded in a lustful shreak. The aura shaped serpent once again appear around her body, bigger and more vicious looking, followed by her eyes turning blood red and the silver hair standing on ends. Taking a stand Senlasa didn't care the for top of the dress releasing her bust, for the world to behold her bare breast since the dress itself was ripped open. “Come to me... Aslan,” the serpents coiled his whole body in a tight hold, shortly after whipping out and ensnaring him in it's grasp. Then, a bite came upon his shoulder while Aslan would began to feel his energy being sucked out and flowed into Senlasa, much like a succubus. “How do you like it? My love bite.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Talia closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before slowly letting it out. In the absence of that feeling, she noticed that the Commander's presence was still not there. Her mind turning to his and the prince's mother's actions earlier brought rather... uncomfortable thoughts to her mind. Shaking her head, she walked back up to him and reached up, hand to cheek as she looked into his eyes. "Their absence is worrying. Nothing good will come of this." She muttered, sighing before she leaned up, letting her feelings carry her thoughts away, her lips finding his again.

- - - - -

Aslan watched her movements, grinning with a growl as she charged. Moving quickly, he dodged her snakes and attacked, moving with a savage grace that was heavily weighed with sensuality. Moving forward suddenly, he ran up to her and slid out the way, claws finding the fabric on the back of her outfit, easily pulling away the top part of her outfit while leaving claw marks on her back.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:14 am

Coming into him, resting her forehead upon his chest, naturally Kyla arms came around Talia in a form of a embrace with the add comfort of a loving hand stroking the back of her hair. Concern to see her confused struggling with the thought, “What is it,” he asked when coming to notice her color flush to a bright red before moving herself away from him. “Maybe... your feeling something your mind is not ready for, so you likely you body and mind are not in unity. But it's natural, so don't fret or pant over such matters which will come to a resolve.”

Nearly, when coming to a deep smile, the smile itself stretch across the far corn of her cheeks. Madly with an expression of deep joy in response to Alan's words. “Yes... yes... this is what I want. What I've longed off! A powerful man worthy to fight and climb my body as it should be!” The aura shaped serpent appear once more as the other was ready to fight. Senlasa came charging as the snakes wiped out like lashing whips to force an action of attack.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Talia closed her eyes with a light sigh, laying her forehead against his chest as she tried to sort through her thoughts. His presence was starting to serve to keep her from forming something verbally before it could even leave her lips. Quickly a series of visions flashed through her mind, causing her face to get red once again and her body to experience a quick flash of heat. She shook her head, slowly detaching her hands from his shirt, stepping back carefully to put some space between them, in a vain attempt to stop the weird feeling. "This is... weird. Odd. I shouldn't feel something so powerful... so soon."

The queen's words about being married caused him to let out a low growl, leaning in the whisper with a barely contained rage, "Not... for long. The strong devour the weak... my dear. He will be no worry." He then suddenly moved, throwing her far away from him, sending two of his spirit tigers at her, ready to fight until he got what was his: her !
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 7:11 pm

It was even hard for Kyla to find an answer to given word, if it will help Talia find reasoning behind her actions. Yes, they've only meet and yet she felt to share a kiss with a warm embrace of hands. But from himself, Kyla natural came to like her, not because of Talia's likable personality which draws others. She appears so confused so he did wish to hold and answer to clear. All he had is a kind word, followed by an embrace of the arms coming around her, “what are you feeling? Are you concern over this being out of your control? Why not think this to be natural? I like to think you are drawn to me, as I am drawn to you.”

The more he fought with her, the more the situation raised in provoke Senlasa to come unyielding. Even after having been pin to a wall in a wave force of magic. Normally one would give in an submit, however she was loving every moment of the fight, laughing while holding a sick and deranged smile. “Oh Aslan... my dear Aslan, how you brought me such joy and pleasure which I have felt for so long. Have I not told you before? I want you to fight me! Fight me until I can't fight! And... take you prize to be won. Yes I'm married but you have a right to my temple.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 7:44 pm

The princess still did not understand what had pushed her to do something so... strange. She could feel her aura reaching out, grabbing hold of his own and intertwining with it. It was an odd experience, one she would have to think about later. Maybe it was because of her not having another magic user nearby. Her thoughts turned to random spells she was creating, when her mind was completely wiped clear when he put his own kiss on her, sending a sudden rush of fire to shoot down and then back up her spine. Her free hand grabbed the front of his shirt as she let out a surprised gasp, looking at him as he put a gentle touch to her cheek. "What... is this?" She muttered, feeling heat settle in on her face.

The way she reacted to his attacks, it raised a darker part of him to the surface, halting his shifting to where he was now a perfect blend of human and tiger. He dodged some, his inner tiger purposefully letting a few strikes hit him. He knew in order to get to where he wanted to, he needed to let her get him. Waiting for his power to collect, he suddenly shot forward. Managing to get close enough, he grabbed her arms and shifted at the same time. In a short fee seconds, he had her pressed against a wall, using his own bulk to keep her in place. He looked into her eyes, his own narrowing as he let out a low growl. "Why continue this farce? Why don't you tell me what you want?"
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2018 1:23 pm

Taken somewhat aback, Kyla found himself once again lost for words due to an unexpected turn of events, over a simple thing such as a warm kiss. His eyes widen slightly out of surprise while express the emotion. And once the kiss came broken at her wish, the dark elf prince gasped lightly within silence following a long pause as Talia spoken. But not too long afterwards, she'd soon found his lips to hers, when Kyla lead down to kiss with the same passion the princess gave. "Your touch alone is worth a thousand deaths," he worded as a compliment, "I would have renounce my title as prince for a single kiss." A smile arosed as his hands joined with Talia gave a light squeeze, before taking it upon himself to caress her right cheek. "You are most kind and dearing, worthy of so much more."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Talia listened to his words, her smile turning slightly sad. She was going to say something about how his words sounded like he was selling himself short, but she let out a cute sqeaky noise, her face turning a faint red as he took her free hand in his other one. While some would call this cute or maybe ever adorable, she found it to be rather intimate, as she never touched anyone without her gloves on. He was warm to the touch, and a rather cold breeze passed them by, causing her to step rather close to him. Now noticing their true height difference, she looked up at him, feeling the awareness of everything around her slipping away as she continued to look at him. There was a long moment, and the heat of the moment came, causing her to stand on her toes as she managed to give him a firm kiss. It was like fireworks going off for her, and it took her several deep breaths to recover once the kiss was broken. "I dont expect you to follow along with everything I say or do...."

[And I'm sorry I took so long. Got hit with a bout of depression when my hours got cut. Hope he recovered well.]
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 9:48 am

In truth Kyla didn't expect nor thought Talia would have reacted to his words in this manner, as his eyes fell upon her form when she was taken aback along with movement in expressing her disapproval. A first the dark elf prince wounder what was said to gain this reaction of holding a disappointing view. He would of asked her, “what have I said to displease you,” however Kyla held his tongue when she'd sigh silently, in respect to not interrupt when she has something to say as he gave a attentive ear to listen. “The way's of my kin have changed eminently, when we keep in-mind of our past sins. Why else do you think we... and as well myself feel terminus guilt?” To his own words he'd sigh before carrying on, “but you are right, though I can feel responsible for the sins of my kin, but the sins of old are too far in the past.” Her hand coming to reached out, touching his own hand, brought a strange sensation feeling his hair stand up on ends while tingles washed over his body from head to toe. “It's difficult, because... this is how I was raised. To bare the weight of sins my people committed, no matter how long ago. I'm sorry to be among the ones who disagree with you, but... maybe I can change.” His other hand reached out, taking hold of her other hand as they now held on to one another right and left hand for a tender moment like lovers. “I can change but I can't do it alone. I will be asking much of you, but I you'll do this for me... I will in return do all that you'll ask of me. My complete devotion if you'll act as the symbol for mine and my people reception. Marriage is only the beginning.”

OOC: Sorry, I took some time for to see my brother in the hospital. Then after that, I had to work double overtime at my job to makeup lost wages.

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Talia watched his expression, noting his body language before she heard his words, and she subconsciously took a step back, feeling a weird sense of... disappointment? Letting out a low sigh, she stepped back up with a low sigh, feeling a strange fluttering in her chest. "We can feel responsible for the sins of our parents, but our ancestor's sins are too far in the past." Lifting her right hand, she noticed it shaking and she reached out and grabbed his right hand. "You shouldn't blame yourself for things other people did. And... nothing will change if we let ourselves become complacent. We are in a position to change how everyone thinks of your people. There will be many who do not agree with it, but things need to change. Besides...." She shrugged slightly, looking up and giving him a faint smile. "You have been nice so far. So... I'm not against it...."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:55 pm

She is growing to be quite the curious one, evermore before the eyes of the dark elf prince. A mystery wrapped in an enigma within each passing moment, though mere moments during her flash back, Kyla took to notice something is at work. Found in the change of color, from dark brown to bright blue hues. And in truth he found himself startled but didn't express it, neither through body language nor facial appearance. Only to remain calm and listen carefully to all in-which Talia had to say, “a statue? Of whom,” he wondered in thought. More so... as she carried on with her words, concerning the tale of the Alistair Allgod, Kyla felt at first a disbelief she ever holds a blood line. Mainly due to his fearfulness. “H-how... can this be,” he asked her in a somewhat studder and shudder, “if so... then... what right do I have to marry you? The pass misdeeds at the hands of my kin falls on my shoulders, therefore how can I be wed to a descendant bless by the gods? What you should be asking yourself... are you not bothered with me marrying you?”

It mattered not, given the threat he spoke of to heed warning. Where it did little to no good as the situation turned over to meet the likely outcome. The dark elf queen remain smiling evilly, even after Aslan's display of power, when breaking free of her snake grasp and repay the gesture in kind. Tiger slash upon her right thigh leg, midsection of the abdomen, as well the left shoulder. Yet even with a flesh wound Senlasa found pleasure in the pain, "oh I never felt so alive," her tone of voice somewhat demonic, while tasting her own blood at the tip of her finger, after touching the cups upon the skin. "Why stop here when we have just begun," and once again her snakes came out him in a whipping motion to hinder his defenses. "Don't you dare go easy on me my dear Aslan. Show me no mercy."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 pm

Talia stopped and looked down at her feet. Memories from back when she was five years old flashed through her mind, her shoulders lifting slightly until the flashes ended. Looking over her shoulder at him, her dark brown eyes were a bright blue color. "I found him when I was five. I got lost out in the woods after being separated from my mother and father's hunting party. It was a large statue, and looked like it had been there for a while." Blinking, her eyes returned to normal and she set out a low sigh. "After... After my ancestor led the surface worlds to victory over the goddess, he fell ill. The gods placed his memories and a bit of his spirit into the statue, so when he died his wisdom could pass on for generations." Glancing down at the ground, she let out a low sigh and walked back, coming up the stairs and stopping close in front of him. "I am a direct descendant of Alistair Allgod. The one who destroyed everything the drow once held sacred. Does that... bother you?" She said the last four words in a low whisper.

Aslan's eyes narrowed, a bit of what looked like lightning flashing out of them. He sucked his power in and then let it out in a massive wave, releasing him from the snakes, landing on one knee. "You know how this will end, Your Majesty. Let's hope you heal fast." He said with a smirk before his energy turned into three tiger's before they went after her snakes, allowing him to run forward and go to attack her with claws, as he had started to shift at this point.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 2:43 pm

An odd feeling came over Kyla, upon realizing how quickly he'd became opened before Talia. Since usually he's never opened to speck freely to anyone. Not even among family or trust worthy friends. Something about this place, here in the garden brings feelings of peace and tranquility to calm ones self in-which the dark elf prince hardly found such a luxury. "You know of the Drow's,” he asked when the subject came up. And so from there Kyla listen intently to Talia's tale of the Drow dark elves, in regards to the Spider Queen. This story was told to him before hand in his youth, but never had he heard it in greater attention to detail, “how do you know of this? Better yet... how do you know more then I do of this story?” It came clear, Talia knew more then him.

Meanwhile, tensions further took shape into a stronger hostilities between Senlasa and Aslan. In the way she intends to manifest through violence and brutality, in order to quench ones blood lust. Widen eyes and wide out grin to express the joyful feelings of a psychopath, in noticing his own fiery or joy. "Me? Making myself and my families good name to shame? And what of the old ones? What's so wrong with the old way's? The impulses drives my blood to do so, so... why not be what I am... my dear Aslan?” Her dark aura surrounding her form, came shaped from a shadowy image, into more of a solid serpent model. Pitch black and dark crimson with a transparent texture as the shaped snakes whipped out once more in response to the dark red energy lifted off of Aslan whipped out. However it did no good doing so, since she was grabbed and yanking forth to pull her towards him. Yet still she smirked and said; “yes... YES... do fight with me dear Aslan,” the push from her own energy sent him flying through the air as her snakes began to lash him all over. Before each one bit his arms and legs viciously while kept in midair. “Come on my dear Aslan, fight me and beat me if you want this to stop.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Talia looked out over the massive garden spread with her hands held loosely in front of her, her gloves making a faint rustling sound as her hands tightened. "The drow, the dark elf people, were effectively nurtured following the partial banishment of the Spider Queen. Many survived gods from many different pantheon gathered together and performed a grand seal on the ancient Goddess, sealing her and her children away." She closed her eyes with a faint sigh. "The matriarcal society had grown strong, too strong. The Goddess readied her people for war, but...." She trailed off, finding herself wondering if his parents even knew. "The sitting monarch of this country raised a holy war, and defeated her forces, which allowed the gods to lock her away. A human male, low in the Spider Queens eyes not only for being a male but also for being a non magic wielding mortal. A thousand years have passed, and still the crow are looked upon with suspicion." Trailing off, she gathered up the hem of her dress and walked down the steps leading to the garden. Pulling off her gloves, she tucked them neatly into the hanging belt of her dress and let the tips of her fingers run over the roses that lined the pathway. As she did, the dark red roses bloomed out a little, seeming to turn towards the path of her fingers as they passed them.

Aslan found himself confused, his great cat not sure if it should be happy of this fiery incidence, or angry that she was not listening to them... disobeying them. "You are making you and any child of your look like the old ones... These impulses must be reigned in...." His eyes flickered to normal before turning into hard golden jewels, a deep growl coming from him when he felt the lashes against his body, causing his skin to permanently take on his tiger's pattern. "Not matter how, they must be reigned in." Dark red energy lifted off of his body and whipped out, grabbing the black energy of her own and yanking hard, pulling her towards him. "You want a fight, woman? You will get one." He said suddenly in a deep, powerful tone, eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 4:44 pm

The young adult dark elf mage prince still remaining in a emotional state where one is beside himself, fought to contain his own true feels. Of anger towards his own mother, with it, the embarrassment to find his household insulting the royal host. However to no avail it is transparent among Talia's father the king and herself, which made Kyla even worse before finding the kings passionate compassion. “Forgive me your majesty, but you are too kind. This is a grate insult among my people, thus therefore my mother should have shown you and I a better regards as a physical representation to the slandered.” Taking a stand from the seat, Kyla stood to bow to the king and his daughter in expression of his most sincere apologies. Even though the king didn't view him in anything less in shamefulness. Once the mood had settled, the prince felt to take up the kings offer to be shown around at Talia's guidance into the grand garden. Feeling this would do him good, upon having the chance to get to know her better, “as you wish,” he responding after asking him to please follow her, as she led the way through the set of doors in the back right of the grand hall. “Beautiful,” uttering softly in sight of the beauty this garden held. A moment just being at awe, until the unpleasantness of his mother had been brought up in conversation. “She is... difficult, when it comes to controlling her carefree nature. She is my mother and I love her, but... her carelessness to others holds no bounds.” He admitted and opened to Talia. “She is after all a very proud woman. A powerful sorceress who came from the lines of powerful dark elf's who once believed the logic of orcs. Being, only the strongest males are allow to pass their gens with a powerful female. My mother holds herself to this belief, but unfortunately times have changed and now lineage and high social status matters more, and so... she hated being married to my father, to whom she finds weak and abhorrent. But that doses not excuse her behavior to you and your father.”

Far at a distance, between herself and with the captain of the guard, yet still Senlasa felt his power which she encourage to manifest. Her smile stretched passed the cheek bone as the bright pearl whites bared themselves, menacingly with the top and lower incisors clamped against each other. The back of her hair stood on ends. Goosebumps layered the skin in it's texture. Her body heated and tingled all over in grate excitement. “So you do know me, and so well my Aslan, I'm impressed. Therefore you know what I want which only you can fulfill, so won't you do me the pleasure?” Yet it seems Aslan was far from pleased with her, using forceful words in warning to not push the matter any further. Sadly it only further a desire to provoke. “So you want me to behave? Then make me behave with actions and not words.” The black aura surrounding her body grew immensely like a waiting beast longing to come out, "listen? Stop this foolishness before we cross that line of no return? Why? When I'm beginning to have fun. Even if I wanted to... I can't. You... you got me soooo stir up I can't hold back any longer.” The waves in her black aura lashed out ageist Aslan, like a lashing whip which would have cut a normal man in half. “Come my Aslan, make me feel good!”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Talia's father glanced towards his daughter, knowing her high empathic ability, and could see the tense anger settling her shoulders into a even line, she spine stiffening and casing her to sit straight up. "I know some courtesy rules of your people, and I just want you to know that neither I nor my daughter see you in any less of a light." Glancing up at the clock at the opposite side of the hall, he looked over towards his daughter and gave her a slight smile. "Talia, why don't you take our guest here for a tour of the great garden out back?" Talia blinked, snapping out of her haze of confused anger, and she took a moment to gather herself. "Yes, father." Standing to her feet, she gently brushed her hands against the sides of her dress and looked to the prince. "Please, follow me. The gardens out back were made by my mother."

Turning, she led the way through a set of doors in the back right of the grand hall, after walking down the southern hallway they emerged out into a beautiful sight. Stretching out as far as could be seen by their current positioning, was a massive garden arrayed out in front of them. "I take it your mother is always... difficult?" She asked him in a low tone, glancing at him with a faint smile.

- - - - -

Aslan felt a growl come up from deep within his chest, and his eyes narrowed as it escaping his slightly curled upper lip, eyes sharpening to be the burnished gold of his tiger. "I know who you are. I know of your reputation, and your current actions do not surprise me." An intense shudder ran down his spine as the pattern of his tiger colored his skin, showing that it was pushing hard at the boundaries of his control. "No matter who you are... You do not mess with the tiger." His voice turned gravely at the end, laced with power that pushed outwards. "I have no problem fighting a woman that does not behave." He felt his powers surge out fast before suddenly retracting, and they would find themselves standing in a massive room made entirely from massive obsidian. Fire licked his hands as let his power go. "You will listen. You will stop this foolishness before we cross that line of no return.
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 1:21 pm

All that had transpired little to a moment ago. Kyla found himself under the emotional turmoil given in anger, due to his own mother's shameful actions. Common among the dark elves, a display of disrespect is often associated with one who walks out on their host, if it is not urgent matters. And yet then Senlasa foolish proceeded to not only disrespect the king and his daughter, moreover she placed her son and a much humiliating position. What can he say to excuse this Behavior? Kyla was at a lost words, that's left with no choice to keep to himself while taking a sip of the glass while leering a menacing look from the corner of his eye towards his mother. Even long before she went her way out into the garden.

Taking in the fresh air while stretching the arms outs above towards the heavens, basking in the Sun warmth. Senlasa responded with pleasant sign within a deep exhale. Glad to come from a situation she found utterly boring, to a more pleasant surrounding. And more so to find her eyes looking towards the one she desired to follow her out. "How it pleases me to find you here my dear Aslan. From The moment I saw you I wanted at least have a moment alone with you." Walking towards the male, her walk expressed match seductive intentions, with the hips swaying side-to-side. The color in her hues glow to a deep violet, and even the color and form of her dress turned to a black leather texture while the bus was free to expose a little cleavage. "Do you not know who I truly am? I am a proud sorceress who'd married for political gain. My husband is weak and quite despicable to look upon. For long. I have desired the one who is powerful enough to match me. That is a desire eye long have and can no longer hold back. I know you wish the same thing my dear Aslan, for I sense the beast within you, longing to come out. So why not do what feels natural? Fight me and claim your prize!"

Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Talia could feel two different magic energies talking back and forth to each other, one angry and irritated while the other was languid and testy. The princess wondered what was going on, but the energies disappeared as fast as they had appeared. She glanced at his mother as she said her desire to take a walk. The dynamic she witnessed between mother and son was one that intrigued her. What kind of person was his mother really, for Talia to feel the irritated and uneasiness coming from Kylak. I must remember to ask him about his mother. If she made Aslan uneasy, then I need to know more about her. She thought to herself before turning her attention to the prince, acting as if nothing was wrong. "Do not worry, Prince Kylak. Your mother will run into no problems within our walld. The Commander has the men quite well trained."

Aslan closed his eyes with an inaudible sigh, suppressing his tiger's feeling of irritation at the Queen's actions and attitude. Glancing to the hidden watch on his right wrist, he stepped up to the table and gave them a low bow. "I apologize Your Majesties, but I must return to my duties. I have men stationed outside the main doors if you need anything." Leaving out a side door, he wound his way through the palace to step out into the garden area that was just outside the main hall. "What in the name of the gods are you trying to pull, Your Majesty? This kind of behavior is unbecoming of a woman and mother of your station. I know that smell, I know what it does. You are a Queen. A married Queen."
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 7:42 am

In response to Talia's father (the king) wishes in doing so what he wills with the gift, in turn Kylak himself expressed gratitude none the less, even if he wish to not make use of it. “As you wish your Majesty, but please, I beg your pardon with the utmost respect, the intentions of this gift is with the highest regards. You see, among my kin... our ways... once an elders time is coming, we wish to extend their lives. Knowledge and wisdom is more precious to us then gold, therefore keeping the old alive much longer is our ways, to continue to teach others. I could become king in my own land, however I wish to have my father advising me, even pass my prime.” Though Kylak would hate to a gift and priced held grand among his people placed to remain locked away, but it is the kings wishes to do so, thus setting aside his feelings, even after having to see Aslan take it away. “How shameful,” Senlasa whispered in undertones away from being overheard, “you worked so hard to make it, but alas and quite shameful and a pity to see it locked away.” Softly she snickered but Kylak choice to ignore and place his attentions only with Talia and her father. Listening and hanging on to every word of the conversation, even with disagreements over concerns with the kings health. “I assure you Princess Talia, your father is in good health for his age. So I'm quite sure he'll be around to even see his grand children wed and live happily.” Saying this brought on a slight blush in his own words, in the inadvertent statement of himself and Talia having offspring's. So Kylak quickly kept quite and brought his glass to his lips. On the other hand, with Senlasa, she grew broad with the conversation, therefore the eyes turn back to Aslan from where he stood on guard. Smirking with a lick to her lips, her eyes gave a light glow as an invisible aura surround her body.

She felt his cat sent a sharp push of power straight at her, warning her that he was not going to put up with any foolishness. Sadly this only made her want to push back with the same force, slowing her rebellion as if to say I do what I want. “If you'll please forgive me, I need some air so do excuse me,” she said and stood up. “Mother, where do you think you're going,” Kylak whispered within an angry tone. “I'm board so let me go for a walk,” she replayed and went her way before he could stop her and make Senlasa stay. One more glances came over to Aslan with a evil grin, as she went her way down the hall to reach the outside into the open area. Hoping he'd follow.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Talia's father gave the prince a slight bow of the head, voicing his appreciation for such a gift. "The gift is very appreciated, but I will put it aside for now. My time is coming, and I would rather not extend it farther than any normal human should. I have come to terms with the end, but I will make sure it is well protected, should it need to be used by someone younger... more worthy." He said in a nice tone, raising the box over his left shoulder. Aslan walked up and took it without a word and returned to his post. Raising his left hand, a faint blue light appeared on his index finger, and he used this light to 'draw' a glyph over it. It flashed once, and the box disappeared. Glancing up, Aslan saw her looking at him, and his eyes instantly turning his golden color of his cat, and he sent a sharp push of power straight at her, warning her that he was not going to put up with any foolishness, not at this time.

Talia sighed lightly, reaching out and taking up her glass as one of the maids filled it, taking a light sip from it. "So says the man who insists on taking constant trips. That doesn't seem to be a person 'content with when they die." She said in a light, slightly annoyed tone and her father gave out an uneasy laugh. "You do have a point, dear Talia." He looked over to their guests, glad to take a lighter turn of conversation. "Our royal doctor is actually very well traveled. She showed our cooks how to make a couple of dishes from your home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]   World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World's Shattering [Open/Need a prince]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next