Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tale of inus and ryuu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

A tale of inus and ryuu Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 11:14 pm

he followed her into town and watched over her as she looked around for her ideal mate.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 1:51 pm

"yes you may"she says happily as they ride into a town
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 2:26 am

he boards his cloud and follows her "may i assist you on your quest?" he asked for just something to do

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2018 11:47 am

"lord seshomaru it's nice to make your acquaintance but I must look for a mate so I did you a good bye "she then rides of on the horse her boobs bounce up and down
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:40 am

He stayed where he was and gave his name to her in that mellow tone of his.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:07 pm

"and who might you be sir"she says to non other than seshomaru she size him up
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:25 am

the feeling got closer and closer the scent of canine on the air making her realize it was someone from the inu clan but she flt no malice the stranger stopped at the edge of their border and looked to her "may i approach?" he asked showing his paws to her letting her know he had no intention of fighting her

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 10:50 pm

Ming was a princess of a well known ryuu race they were like Amazons but not to an extreme they actually value thier males as equeals her name was ming Lau she she was at the border of thier lands on the other side inu rule she did one thing that was either her death or save her people they lived in the mountains so not so much farm land for growing food she was exploring when she felt great power draw near she takes out her katana for a fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tale of inus and ryuu   A tale of inus and ryuu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tale of inus and ryuu
Page 1 of 1