Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red's Tale... [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Red's Tale... [Mature] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 6:10 pm

"both" she said "we can stay here til the young are older then if you want to move we can do that too once they are old enough" she siad as she nuzzled his fur "but i hope we stay together forever" she replied willing to have him as her lifemate

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:57 am

Fenrir heard her ask him to take her back home with him, which he looked at her strangely before he realized that she was meaning that she wanted to go to his place. He did not object to it, and he brought his pregnant mate out into the woods where they would spend the rest of the night cuddling in his bed. While there, he closed his eyes and continued to rub her back. "So what now? Do you wish to stay here until our litter has been born? Until they have grown big enough to eat solid foods? Or stay with me forever?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 11:14 am

Akagi got on him and left home tempted to never return this time and stay with Fenrir she even asked him if she could live with him from now on. holding his fur as she rode his back as he headed back to his home. she knew her mom would not be satisfied knowing what kind of man he was knowing he was kind and all and treated her well she tried that already no her mom wanted to know the name of the man that got her knocked up and she once almost said it when her mom threatened her with a broom and she had to escape until her mom calmed down her mother didn't used to abuse her often but with her father out of the picture raising her alone was stressful so often Red took the blunt of her mothers anger.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 7:22 am

Red's Tale... [Mature] Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] 21093585@400-1473395245
Fenrir
Fenrir did not understand why Akagi would not let her mother know about what kind of man the father was at least. He rolled out the other side of her bed once the coast was clear, and he laid on the floor between the bed and the window which he turned back into his big bad wolf form. He encouraged her to climb on top of him and use him as a bed. He pulled the blanket on top of them giving her something warm and toasty to cuddle up to. The pups deserved to spend more time with their father, and they certainly did not enjoy seeing their mother be attacked especially from their grandmother. Fenrir rubbed her back just as a loving husband would do for his wife if she were hurting and needed comfort.

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=003300

Red's Tale... [Mature] Fairy_tail___erza_scarlet_starry_night_by_mimisempai-daboyij
Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 6:12 am

She heard her mother search her room watched her as she hunted through every place a large man could hide in the small room then demanded her daughter to tell her where the guy was slapped her when she refused but still red kept his hiding place secret eventually her mother gave up for now and left but she stayed home which made things harder for them & harder for him to return home.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] 21093585@400-1473395245
Fenrir
Fenrir wagged his tail when she told him that she missed him. "Well, I'm here right now, and to see to smile on your face, it makes it worth the risk being caught" he said. He knew that her mother was on the other side listening in, which he quickly reverted to his most human like form. He rolled out of the bed and dove underneath, just as her mother opened the door to try and catch a glimpse of the father of her grandchildren. The sound of his voice would give her the impression that he was a much bigger and masculine male that were in the village. It would be impossible to hide to hide such a man in the room, which it would be reasonable to assume he jumped out the window. Outside was large wolf tracks in the snow, which it lead towards the house. Her daughter could not be mated with a wolf. The voice she heard sounded too nice and romantic to be cruel and brutal. Just what was going on? Fenrir relaxed under the bed thinking up back up plans in case he got found out. He could tell by the sound of her mother's voice being more relieved and curious of him.

Red's Tale... [Mature] Fairy_tail___erza_scarlet_starry_night_by_mimisempai-daboyij
Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 5:03 pm

she gave a nod "i missed it and you terribly" she replied to him hugging him enjoying his warmth and companionship but knew he should not be here her mom could come any time and if she caught them then all hell would break loose. "what do we do i want to be with you but if i run away mom will send hunters to find me and if you stay you risk being caught and killed" she said her eyes filling with tears

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Fenrir
Fenrir was very cordial when she welcomed him, and he bear no frustration to her not coming to see him. Instead he gave the young mother a good proper mating. He had a satisfied grin the whole time as he knew she was pregnant with his pups. "It's alright my dear...as long as our pups are healthy, everything is as it should be" he said as he felt her tummy during their love making. He chuckled to himself evilly. "Did you miss our times spent together?" he asked.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 2:47 pm

She welcomed him openly as he crept into her room they talked some but mated more she let him feel her bump and the young she carried inside her. she also apologized for not coming to see him. that her mother had grounded her for becoming pregnant and not reveling who the father was. she said to him she could not tell her she was scared her mom might send someone to kill him if they knew and end her pregnancy

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 12:21 am

Red's Tale... [Mature] Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] Werewolf_by_tsimmers-d8n1s09
Fenrir
Fenrir felt a creep of satisfaction when this woman said she would want to live with him and their pack. He wished for everyone to be happy and accepted, but at least there was a start with her choosing to breed with him. Even though the night was freezing, he kept her nice and warm, but in the morning lead to more mating. As time passed on, they mated quite often, and she got to try new positions and techniques to please his many forms. He could tell she was getting better and better with mating. She were beginning to show her baby bump, and on one incredibly cold night, he decided to pay his wife a visit. He entered her bedroom through her window, where he shifted into a half between forms so he could fit her bed while still being warm and cuddly to hold onto while she got claimed by him.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 8:11 pm

"Uh...where do you want to live? how do you want to raise your pups?...you know...how you want to live?" He asked & she was glad he was more descriptive this time. his previous words could had other implications. "i want to live with you and my family, to raise our young knowing peace and happiness, and to know both worlds. I want to live where everyone can be happy and accepted" she told him, but it was just a dream. this was reality. she knew that her dream and reality would never coexist. She then fell asleep against him and slept the rest of the night anything else he had to tell her would have to wait until she woke up from her slumber. although that afternoon she returned home.

Days pass.... weeks pass...

Fenrir and his "wife" had many meetings together. he got her to experiment with other things to use her mind and imagination more to pleasure him in other ways besides the basic mating. he molded her but let her be free at the same time. if she wanted to try something new he seemed eager to try it at least once just to give her encouragement.

when she did good he praised her but reminded himself not to scold her too badly when she did wrong like the first time she took him in her mouth  she accidentally got him with her teeth and he taught her to use her lips more and cover er teeth and cushion them. the second time she grazed him again but she had improved and the third she did it right and he had the best blow job he ever had with her.

After many weeks she began to show her condition and her mom was a bit suspicious but since there were males in the village eager for her favor, her mom never pressed it she just figured her child had got knocked up by one of the bachelors vying for her hand.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] Werewolf_by_tsimmers-d8n1s09
Fenrir
Fenrir looked at her oddly, which he did not know how to put it bluntly. "Uh...where do you want to live? how do you want to raise your pups?...you know...how you want to live?" he asked.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:16 am

she listened to his words. she agreed to what he said to her. it was quite possible that they would think that she was bewitched by him. she gave a nod agreeing not to tell anyone who the father was and to return to him when she was ready to give birth so he could witness his child's first breath as it came into this unknown world. He then returned to his werewolf form that she met him in and cuddled with her the rest of the night. She closed her eyes resting silently against him as he asked her a new question. "So how do you want to live?" Yawning she asked him back "what do you mean?"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 1:54 am

Fenrir
Fenrir looked at her skeptically. "Y-no, they will make wild assumptions that I bewitched you. If you want this child, I would strongly suggest you hide who the father is, and if they even dare threaten you...run away. You should run away when you are near birth. I want to be there when our young take their first breath" he said in agreement with her wishes. "I can provide proper wolf pup care once their milk teeth grows in. You can visit as much as you like" he said before he sighed heavily. "Hopefully everything will work out for us" he said. He transformed into his bigger warmer werewolf form that she first saw him in, and they cuddled in that form for the rest of the night. "So how do you want to live?" he asked.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:37 pm

Red shrugged again to both question a moment needing time to think. she had no plan yet of how to get everyone not to fear him but she did have one idea. "you could come home with me and i tell everyone your friendly i do not know if it will work but i will protect you from them" she replied then as he asked what she planed for the future she said "that depends on the present i guess doesn't it. i mean if i can get mom and anyone who fears you to accept you then we can live near mom and have children together if not then i will come here to be with you you are going to be the father of any young we create from our mating and i do not really want to be apart for too long from my new life-mate" she remembers reading how wolves mated for life and thought he followed the same law.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] Wolfman_commission_by_viergacht-d7w3ptp
Fenrir
Fenrir sighed heavily. "Well, how do you plan to make them not fear me?" he asked while they cuddled together. "Hmm, well, if you enjoyed yourself, then I'm guessing a little pain will let you know you're alive. If you want to mate again, please give me a howl or let me know. I'll try to come and satisfy you" he said before he leaned in to give her a smooch on the lips. They were effectively boyfriend and girlfriend at this moment onward. "So tell me...where do you see yourself doing in the future?" he asked as he rubbed her side.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 10:25 pm

It was true she was not stupid but she was not really smart either. She did play the peg game and sometimes had trouble at first until she got the hang of it. she had an imagination, but she hardly used it since her youth. still his words got her to think a bit. that is until he found her sweet spot "AHN~" she cried out making him grin evilly and announce "I found it!" He then hit it again and again brutally exploited her sensitive spot repeatedly. He soon flooded her being with his strong , powerful & extremely fertile seed. He then kissed her & asked. "Well...you're going to make a splendid mother to my pups. But how will you break the news to your mother that you bear the pup of the creature they most fear?" Akagi shrugged "I do not know" she admitted "it might be best not to for now until they know they do not need to fear you that you was only protecting your home and mean them no true harm" she said snuggling in his arms contently. Sated from his expert mating. "see you cold do it and i did enjoy mating with you. i will admit it hurt at the beginning but i doubt that could been avoided" she replied telling him now that it was over the parts that she did not like and the parts she did she didn't want to tell him during his mating in fear he might stop.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 8:14 pm

Red's Tale... [Mature] Cde0406ea6d277795c4c20416692d118Red's Tale... [Mature] Wolfman_commission_by_viergacht-d7w3ptp
Fenrir
Fenrir sighed heavily. "Of course you know what to do...how would I be the only one to know? The question is, are you brave enough to do them. You have an imagination, just think about where you can stuff a peg into a round hole" he said. He knew she was not stupid as anyone could figure out that children's game. He continued to probe around hoping she was tell him when he hit that special spot. He knew she liked being dominated, but he did not know if she was enjoying herself or just offering herself to him. He was still going to try his best. Things were warming up that was for sure. The only place where she enjoyed the sex was against her cervix, and he finally hit her g-spot, which he grinned evilly. "I've found it!" he said before he brutally exploited her sensitive spot repeatedly. He was so rough her force his incredible fat length straight into the back of her womb. When she asked him to bless her with a pup, he was more than happy to grant her request, which he soon flooded her being with the strongest and best quality baby juice she could ask for. He panted heavily and looked down at her happily. "Well...you're going to make a splendid mother to my pups" he said before he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "How will you break the news to your mother that you bear the pup of the creature they most fear?" he asked.

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2016 5:59 am

She rubbed his back soothingly "I understand Fenrir, your a virgin at this, but so was I. inn fact, I still am. i may no longer have my hymen, but I never had sex either not until tonight with you. to be honest, i never even touched myself sexually. i know instincts only go so far, But i don't even know what to do or what to try you say we need to try things. what things do you mean?" she asked hoping he had some ideas at least. He then gave her body another caress with his claws making sure not to harm her unblemished skin. She shivered to his touch "oooh..." her voice let out a pleasant sound. then louder as he drove himself deeper then her voice hitched as he began ramming into her "Yes... that good. take control, drive into me." she said.

he knew she liked it deep and with this he learned something more. she was not just being passive, she was a sub and his dominant animal side felt the power from her giving herself over to his control very heady. He bit her making her cry out in pleasurable pain. He learned she enjoyed his licks on her neck and she was sensitive around her ears, just like he was. he also now realized she needed a megalomaniac in her life, one who lusted for power over her. could he do it? for now that remained to be seen....

He kept ramming her cervix but when he was trying different angles depth and speed he hit her g-spot causing her to gasp in need as he heard this he hit it again wanting to hear more of that sound. he then thrust so deep he hit the back of her untouched womb making her gasp and grasp him. she held his fur her own limited instinct taking over. He then told her with his question that he needed something to get off of...something to tell him that she wanted more of him. She heard his pleas when he demanded her to grab onto him...hold him... to do something, anything to him. Akagi petted his fur and rubbed his back "you are doing great, Fenrir." she praised kissing his nose as he slowed enough for her to grab him instead of just grabbing & holding the pelts that made up his bed as he pounded her roughly. this taught him though she liked it hard and fast that when he slowed just a tad she liked that too he could tell this by the way she was holding him to her.

"I wish i knew what to say what you want to hear but i will try to voice what we both need and that is to release an orgasm. at least i think that is what it is called. i hope i used the right word. but even if i didn't i want you to know that I want all of you. i want everything. give me your seed. I want you to fill me til i am full of your load. fill me with your essence, then, if you can i want you to  do it again. i do not know if you want a family but if you do then mate me with all you got and give me your puppies."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Fenrir
Fenrir sighed heavily. "Look, I have not mated before, and my instincts will only take me so far. We need to try things out and figure out what we like. Don't get embarrassed about it either" he said. He chuckled to himself when she told him to be a wolf to her basically. He let his wolf side take over and caress her with his claws. He was surprised that she forced herself further down his shaft, which he pushed himself deeper. He blushed that she came to him already, which he was had just gotten started. He kept ramming her changing his angle, depth, speed, and force trying to find her magic spots. He already knew she liked it deep enough to hit her cervix. He could ram that spot all day, but he knew there had to be more spots. As he did this, he would bite into her and lick her in different places. "Mmmm, grab onto me...hold me...do something" he told her. He needed something to get off of...something to tell him that she wanted more of him.  

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 7:13 pm

"i know i can move. and i did move first to get comfortable but this is new to me i need your guidance Fenrir. i need to know what you like just as much as you desire what i like, and right now I'd like you to  show me how strong yet gentle you can be or are you not up to the task?" she said issuing a slight challenge to him and his ego.

Honestly she never had sex or mated before him yet he wanted to know her wanted to know things she did not know. until he caressed her and make her skin tingle with his claws did she know she would like it. his cock breaking her hymen she did not like but it had to happen and she survived it. Now he was deep in her and filling her completely with his shaft. Never had she ever thought this would happen yet here it was happening to her and she gingerly moved against him as if testing if he could go even deeper into her being. Slowly hey would learn more about the other.

as he hit certain spots her breath would catch  or she bit back her moan although she liked the sensual pace he set it seemed things seemed to be going too slow. "please Fenrir, i just want to feel you inside me more. I want to learn how to mate and how to have sex. i already learned you hate me being so passive. but i can not help it. i am inexperienced and need to learn what i like." she then blushed as she recalled she never even pleasured herself completely untouched a blank canvas for him to draw on and draw out hose bit back moans and make her scream his name as she came for him.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 6:40 pm

Fenrir
Fenrir began to rock his hips into her slowly, but he made sure to make his member travel far long her insides just to give her a good idea what was happening between them as she gripped onto his ass. He looked at her amused and growled seductively. "You know, you can move your hips too...I'm not the only one to blame here" he said. He cleared his throat as he leaned in to kiss her on the lips. "Move your hips with mine...show me what you like. Don't be immobile. I don't want you make me do all the work" he told her. He was amused that she was trying to teach him how to make love when she was a virgin, and he was just waiting for her to let him know she was ready for the next part. Afterall, is she was not ready it would all be very painful for her.  

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 11:39 am

Akagi winced as he pushed himself into her, breaking her cherry. She felt the sharp pain, however when he asked her how it felt her reply was that it felt good. She replied. True it hurt when he broke her hymen. She would not deny it. But the pain was brief. As he held himself in her she shifted her hips  a bit then returned his kisses letting him know she was ready for him to move and begin mating her. She kissed his cheek his lips his chest when he did not move she even tried gripping his plump ass "well?" she asked "weren't you going to.. how'd you put it... going to make this special for me..." she sai d "you told me 'Don't you worry Akagi, mating isn't always about being rough ' and that your big and strong...but you can take it slow" she smiled "well there is slow and hen there is immobile" she informed him "you can move i may e small and you may be afraid you will break me but i am stronger then i look."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 8:36 am

Fenrir
Fenrir gave off more low growls and love bites as he removed her clothing. As the last of her clothes were removed, he gazed upon her succulent fertile body and his member reached full mast. As they held each other under the starry night, he introduced his cock to her folds and began to press it in slowly. Something that big would be a challenge for a first timer, but she would discover that her insides was designed to stretch out. It would make sense because this was where babies came from. He force his love stick deep inside her and once he was all the way in, he let it set, so he could send her many kisses. "How does that feel?" he asked.  

Akagi
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2016 2:33 am

She listened as he got on top of her but for now only kissed her neck nibbling and leaving behind his mark. she felt his cock grow to its full size between her legs and touch her intimately letting him know she had prepared for their joining while apart from him. he then told her not to be afraid to touch him which she was not she proved this but reaching her arms around his neck and caressing his back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Tale... [Mature]   Red's Tale... [Mature] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red's Tale... [Mature]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next