Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of cows and bulls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Of cows and bulls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:06 pm

she smiles and with his help draws out a plan and asked that he pick what gemstone to incorparate into the disin"so would you like to bed with me tonight "she asked as she gets the kelm ready
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 2:08 pm

He looked at the voluptuous bovine as she stated that she had a crush on him and nodded in approval. She looked like she had the right kind of body for his member and hopped that was something they cold explore soon. As for the weapon he thought about it for a moment before speaking "would a mithril battle axe be something you could produce?" Mithril was a fantastic metal, strong but not to rigid and it accepted an elemental charge rather easily making it very versatile.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 12:45 am

"look I have a crush on you"she says as she asked what kind of metal he wants
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:33 pm

The large bull waited outside not wanting to intrude on the reunion between mother and daughter that was going on, that and in all honesty he still was not entirely certian what all was going on or what he had gotten himself involved in since the blacksmith had not spoken a word to him since they had left the tavern. She had not answered his question about why she wanted him to remember her but he figured she would get to that in time. For now Gorrath just waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:20 am

Soon she leads him to her shop as her daughter runs up and hugs her mother
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 11:19 am

The large bull looked at her oddly as she made her comment about him remembering her. This was the weirdest welcoming he had experienced in a town. He had arrived in towns where the folks had been warm or cheerful or hostile but nothing like this before. None the less he found himself following her towards her shop. At the very least she certianly had an ass to match those gigantic tits of hers. He couldn't help but stare at it as they walked. "I'm curious, we just met so why would you want me to remember you?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 3:25 pm

Because I want you to have something to remember me by "she says happily and leads him to her shop
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Gorrath chuckled as he took his seat again "a custom weapon huh? Isn't that what we all want" he tossed a few more coins onto the bar motioning for another drink as well. "It strikes me as odd that you would want a custom weapon, shouldn't the black smith be able to simply make one? What exactly do I have to do with a custom weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:11 pm

"a costom made wepon "she says sitting next to him and orders a glass of meed
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:15 am

Gorrath relaxed but only slightly, he moved his hand away from the hidden blade instead picking up his drink and taking a long swig from it. When he put it back down on the bar he eyed the stranger up and down and couldn't help but notice how large her breasts were. It was even more obvious with the way she folded her arms "the blacksmith huh" he said in a low firm voice before taking another long drink "and what does the blacksmith want?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 11:34 pm

"the blacksmith"she says crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 10:53 am

Gorrath was not particularly well known but he had gotten used to the family members of bounties trying to track him down or desperate people trying to hire him for a job after a former client would refer them I his direction. As he heard his name called out one hand slipped down to his side casually resting upon the hilt of a blade tucked away out of sight "i am Gorrath, who is asking?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Sherry gets up and asked"is there anyone go by the name of Gorrath "she asked walking up to the bar
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 3:31 pm

Gorrath was a wanderer by nature so jobs like mercenary and bounty hunter suited him just fine, he did not tend to stay in one place very long and his travels had brought him to this remote village. One of his weapons had been damaged in a skirmish with some bandits and he had been looking for a place to have the blade repaired. As he walked into the town along what must be the main road the silvery furred bull noticed how much he stood out. Not only in his battle worn armor but the fact that he towered over most of the residents in the town. As he approached what looked to be the towns square he found an inn, a perfect place to grab a drink and inquire about a blacksmith. He walked into the inns common room and headed up to the bar leaning himself against it as he ordered a drink and surveyed the crowd that was gathering.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 4:29 pm

Of cows and bulls - Page 2 Bikini-Cow-Waitress-450809194

Sherry was a resident of a small town she was thier black smith this town gets a lot of visitors and some people to get a look at her she was the only ushi for mlies and the biggest brest any man or woman seen sherry would always get some man to ask for a date witch rarely happened she rather work then have time to her self but besides her hard to get attitude and voluptuous body she was known greatly for cafting the finest swords,battle axes, and daggers she was kind enough to even to do special made wepons as well but soon she would find love and not worry about work for once in her life that would not Happen for a while so she continues her work and makes wepons soon she goes to the in for dinner she ate large portion of meat and startches she eats her dinner and drinks her meed she was to meet a client too to fix a wepon for them not to be looking for love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of cows and bulls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: