Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Of cows and bulls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 5:51 am

Gorrath didn't let her do to much more than select the pot for the stew. After that he was chopping various vegetables for the stew along with various herbs and seasoning. He added a little water and some of the seasonings and vegetables. Once that got boiling he added his broth base and the rest of the ingredients to let it stew. "Allright now we just have to give it some time and it will be good to go"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 3:58 pm

she smiles and puts a pot over the fire and start some stew for dinner
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 28, 2017 9:52 am

He kissed her back but made sure not to be to affectionate with her, he did not want her daughter walking in and seeing anything she should not see. He then let out a deep laugh at her comment about cooking "oh I might know a think or two about cooking. Can only eat so many rations while you are out on the road before you go crazy"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:02 pm

she smiles and takes the cup happily and drinks it's contents "yes is there a chance you know how to cook"she aske as he rubs her belly trying to calm the twins move in her as she watches him and kiss him deeply"i missed you"she says happyhe is back
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:25 am

He motioned for her to go sit down for a few minutes as he went over to the fire and retrieved the kettle and then took it over to the kitchen to prepare her some tea. He couldn't help but let out a chuckle at her comment about her boobs and breasts "have I noticed? Sherry it is kind of hard to miss how big they have gotten!" A few minutes later he brought her a cup of hot tea handing it to her "is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:05 pm

"I think it Is a boy i mean have you seen how big my belly and brest are"she swats back with her tail playfully she moans in painof how swollen her boobs are she had a kettle of water over a the fire for some tea
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Gorrath followed her back to her house, it was alot to take in all at once. He had never planned on being the family man kind of person. Who knows though, maybe this would change his mind about it all. He had to laugh at her daughter calling him daddy. He had never asked about the father and did not plan on asking, he knew if she wanted to talk about it she would "well i am glad to hear that she is excited about the idea" before they got to the house he gave her a playful swat on the butt "i should have known you were pregnant right away, your tits have gotten so much bigger since I last saw you!" He gave her a cheeky wink as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:31 pm

"she won't stop talking aboutit and she kept asking when will daddy come back she is 10 now"she sighs as they go to her house to talk
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:18 pm

He nodded to her "four months, that is impressive. Well now that I am back I can help you with the weapons. I can do the heavy lifting and menial work and leave you to concentrate on the fine details of things" he looked around to see who all was near by "is your daughter fine with having a sibling? How old is she now?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:11 pm

sherry smiles"four months that iis how far along i am"she says blushing and glowing with motherly prideas she kisses him missing the taste of his lips "making wepons has not been esay the baby gets in the way"she says with a giggle as the baby within her make a little bulge
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Gorrath had spent some time in the town taking odd jobs when he could but eventually his work took him back onto the road and he had to leave Sherry and her small town behind. The days turned into months and one evening Gorrath found himself strolling down a very familiar road as his travels had brought him back to Sherry ' s town. It did not take her long to find him and as he watched her walk up to him he thought she looked like she had gained some weight. Sure enough he could see the new bulge in her stomach and her breasts had swollen even further which was hard to believe. He kissed her deeply as she expressed her love for him and told him she was pregnant "how far along are you Sherry?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:03 pm

she smiles as a year passedshe finds out she is pregnant she goes to gorrath " i am pregnant with your child"she says putting putting his strong hand on her belly she smiles happily and kisses him deeply and hugs him close"i loveyou so much"she says
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:37 am

Gorrath groaned In pleasure as she climbed on top of him sliding his huge cock into her wet folds. He certianly did like what he saw, she could feel his member growing inside of her swelling with lust as it got rock hard increasing in both length and girth. "Mmmmm Sherry your pussy feels so good" while she slowly rode him he let his hands explore her body rubbing her huge tits and grabbing the rolls of her love handles he then began to bounce her in his lap causing his shaft to plunge deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:20 am

"hope you like what you see "she then gets ontop of him and helps slide his cock into her folds she moos in plesure and starts to ride him slowly and plesurebly her boobs and fat jiggle as she rides him harder"man your quite the stud"she says kisssing him deeply in plesure
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 am

He settled himself back on her bed watching her dance and begin to undress. The sight of her curves in motion certianly got the better of him making it very difficult for him to take his eyes off of her. He could feel his member begin to strain against his pants as he became aroused "i am a mercenary and a bounty hunter, I travel where ever my work takes me"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:22 pm

she takes him to her room and undresses infront of himand dances a litte to intice him into some sex and passion fillid night"so tell me what do you do for a living
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:10 pm

Gorrath was put in an interesting position being able to admire two things of beauty. The weapon he held in his hands and the sight of the voluptuous woman in front of him. The sight of her certianly enflamed his sense of longing and desires. Putting the weapon down he helped her clean and then tended the fires of the forge letting them die out so there would not be any accidents.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:05 pm

she was bent over putting up the box of rubbies and then cleans up
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:02 pm

He hefted the weapon testing it's weight and balance which were both superb. It had a functional beauty that was only surpassed by how deadly the weapon was. He then spoke the command word that she had instructed him to use and the weapon blazed to life engulfing the axe head in magical flames. Speaking the other command word deactivated the flames "this is an incredible weapon Sherry, thank you" it had taken a long time to craft the weapon and at this point they were now late into the night.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:44 pm

she smiles and hands him the beautiful wepon that was expertly crafted the best wepon ever seean
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:41 pm

He helps her where he can but it quickly becomes apparent that her skill in the forge is far above his own so he makes sure to only do what she instructs him to do. All the while he watched her work and was very impressed with her technique and endurance. She did not seem to tire as she worked upon the length of metal shaping it to her will and making it take form.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:36 pm

she looks it over and nods"yes that should work "she says as they get to work and then she start to set the jewl
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:28 pm

He stopped his work with the forge and approached the box looking at the gems "Hmmmm let me see something" he walked over to the table picking up the plans that they had drawn up and brought them back to the box studying the plans for a moment and then went back to studying the gems "this one looks like it would work well" he pointed to a wider and more round gem that could be set in the center of the axe head giving it the needed charge but not interfering with the weapon it's self "what do you think Sherry, will that work with the design?"
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:24 pm

"well i have few fire rubbies come here"she says opens a box with a ruby that buns a light like a blazing fire and looks like a fire buns within it
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Gorrath was no artisan but he was better with the forge than any apprentice. He had to be so that he could keep his weapons and armor repaired. The large bull unbuckled his chest armor and placed a black smith's apron on as he began to work the bellows for her heating the forge to the correct temperature for the metal "a ruby would work best, it would enhances the metals ability to hold an elemental charge letting it produce magical flames" getting the forge ready had left him glistening with sweat and also showed off the bulls large muscles as he worked for her "yes I would greatly enjoy sharing your bed tonight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of cows and bulls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of cows and bulls   Of cows and bulls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of cows and bulls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: