Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forein exchange student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The forein exchange student  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:08 am

he saw she was crying and stopped her to ask her what was wrong for the first time showing a sign that he cared

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:49 am

The more he was around the he saw that she was a very smart girl but yesterday she got a d in math witch was wierd she got here on a math scolirship but he over herd her takling to mr.kaa and herd him say if she didn't do as he said she wold fail his class she bumps into crying"sorry she says and goes to her locker
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 12:53 am

As a human he greeted her grufly yet every night since the thunderstorm he mated her in his wolf form his animal side taking what his human side refused.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Soon she makes it to school and blushing they had sex last night and it felt so good "hey stud "she says kissing him
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 9:26 pm

He stays & groomed himself then sleeps at the foot of the bed in his wolf form leaving in the morning as she requested.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Soon she hears a knock on her door she opens it to see him wimper becuse of the thunder "ok but only for tonight "she says letting him in
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 5:03 pm

He growled low but pissed on a tree near her home mark his side of the territory. Then went to his den hoping that she respect his boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 2:57 pm

She waits till he realisess she lives in the cottage in the woods she smirks when he comes back "well look who back "she chuckeld at his angry face that he was that hardheaded to space she lived here too
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 9:27 am

He growled at her again then he said he was going to let her live. "But don't think that I have come to like you" he added then led her to out as he got her to leave his home pushed her with his nose out of the woods then once she's safe he returned to the woods where he lived in.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:31 pm

The forein exchange student  - Page 3 Vasily-Polykov-331679594

The forein exchange student  - Page 3 Dark-Star-Halloween-2011-265373201

Lilly was your average collage student she was now in the middle of her history class and they were learning about the black  forest in Germany and i ironically a new German student was to attended today and when he walked in the other students question of him looking to old to be a student she sighs at idiocy of her class mates as she reads

"ah you must be our new student mr.polykov we are very happy you could join us lets see ah go sit in the empty seat next to Lilly "mr.gosling says  as Lilly smiles at the polykov as he sits next to her then see his tattoo she then says 'cool tattoo what is it supposed to be? "She asked touching his arm but hears a growl from him and quickly retracted her hand

Soon the school day was done as she gets on the bus to the forest and soon goes to her cabin in the woods but then hears a growl she sees a wolf pack she starts to run it was so dark she didn't see a tree root she she backs up to it's trunk and closed her eyes then she sees a huge white werewolf the clouds to let the full moon shine throw the pack runs off scared "please don't eat me "she begs then sees the mark on the wolf are "vasily is that you "she asked shit she knows what he is now there they were he could leave her to die but she was to young to die and a little pretty with the blond hair her voluptuous body so he would let her live for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forein exchange student
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: