Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forein exchange student

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The forein exchange student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 3:12 am

he eats the meal she had prepared with much pleasure and thanked her

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 9:24 pm

She smiled and severs him a plate and the kids come down happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 7:13 pm

he wakes up to the smell of the food. he follows the scent to the kitchen. "that smells real good" he comments to her.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 11:15 am

She soon wakes up and makes waffles and eggs and cooks bacon
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:35 pm

he lets her sleep

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 6:58 pm

She cuddle up to him and falls asleep
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:53 am

he kisses her bac and tells her to sleep. he sensed she was tired and rested beside her to keep her company.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:57 am

She kisses him deeply as she yawns tiredly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 10:11 pm

He rubbed her belly & smiled
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 5:34 pm

After a honey moon full of wonderful sex they return home and find out she haveing a baby girl she smiled and rubs her swollen belly
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 pm

He lays on his back holding her hips helping her move on his pole hitting all the special spots in her and even finding some new ones

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 pm

She rides him slowly at first and make sure she is pleasing her husband and her self without hurting the life within her and the sex was way better to her she moans in pure bliss
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:54 am

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"No it means i need to take top and i have a surprise for you she goes into the rest room and comes out wearing some lingerie that was black  with purple lace "now who ready for a good time "she says kissing his neck

he kissed backm this nght being his first time taking her in his human form

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 am

"No it means i need to take top and i have a surprise for you she goes into the rest room and comes out wearing some lingerie that was black with purple lace "now who ready for a good time "she says kissing his neck
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 10:30 am

he kissed her happily "then we need baby things when we get back from our honey moon" he said then concern drew over his features. "so does this mean we can not mate until you give birth?" he asked caressing the bulge of her belly not wanting to harm the life growing inside of her.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 7:23 am

She smiles and tells him "baby I'm pregnant "she says showing her bit swollen belly and blushing happily as she kisses him deeply
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 8:11 pm

He dropped the kids at their home and He told her Mom to watch them he then took her to Hawaii for the honeymoon
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:49 pm

Soon they were on thier way to thier honey moon in the limo with thier kids she was happy to have kids a husband and a little one on the way she would tell him when they got there
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:07 pm

He waited in front of the minister thinking about how lovely she is.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Soon she is in her dress and the flower girl goes first she watches and smiles at her little girl then her sisters are next then her father walks her down the ilse as she smiles under her veil
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks)

He smiled at her as she chooses the best tie and puts it on him. He straighten it then got into his tux. Soon the wedding would begin and she still has to get dressed in her wedding gown.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:32 pm

They soon arrive and look at some of the color for the ties she looked at the ones that would match his eyes "oh this will look dashing on you she giggles happily
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 5:35 pm

he gets in and lets her drive him to the taylor (more detail please)

Samanthatheokami wrote:
"Oh we have to go to your tux fitting "she says and gets the car keys and goes to the pickup truck and gets in the driver seat

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 4:50 pm

"Oh we have to go to your tux fitting "she says and gets the car keys and goes to the pickup truck and gets in the driver seat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Samanthatheokami wrote:
Soon she was going throw some bridal magazine and see a beautiful wedding dress she shows him happily she was so adorable doing this look throw the books

he nodded half interested but secretly bought it for her he knew bout the bad luck thing but he wanted her happy and that was more important then luck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forein exchange student    The forein exchange student  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forein exchange student
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: