Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One last rp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:55 am

Hi! So I might come around here and there but as of lately I have been working and I've been so tired that my brain can not keep up with the rps, so here is the thing. I have two rps with shadow and one new one with general. Now I have on going rps with mystic.

So I'll open up one last rp before I leave, not forever but for a long time. Who ever replys I get to play the rp with so I got any idea! So who wishes to do one last rp with me before I leave? But I would like to have a good rp before I leave. Me being a female , and the story I choose , or if you have better story then that's fine

Last edited by shanyflower on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:36 am

Me me me !
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 2:09 pm

I don't know, I want my last rp to be one I can enjoy, this one I wouldn't enjoy all to much to be honest , that and when I read it I don't under stand it.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Lets do one you like
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 9:22 pm

... very well, am doing one more rp and see how long I can last, before I leave or rather take a brake from role playing.

Okay but I need details, and to bring more life into the character you choose, if you can do that . I well be glade to keep up an rp with you.

I need a male wolf but , he is leader and is in charge of his own land. Basicly my female chara rejala owns her own land, and the other lands around her make a profit by trading goods from one land to another. Vut alot of there iteams that they use to make there goods from future, medical resources, and food. With is called a mother contry, if you know what that is from history . One day he ((your character) wishes to come over into the flower land aka rejala land and go over Taft and trading routs. Over time they begain to like one another, as rejala has a fear of geting married because once she mates with him there bond into a soul contract and it well make a big difference when ahe no longer is the leader of her land as hes a male it well go over to him. Which rejala doesn't want , but that comes later. Soo what do ya think can you play a clam, smart, abit short tempered, gentleman?
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Very well, I'll start it. Give me a while
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:08 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:11 am

i am open for one with you my dear

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm

Wait you are?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Sure, you know I am I love role playing with you.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:55 pm

Oh, very well I'll reply to the new AU of assassination classroom but it well take time also am glad u enjoy rping with me because so far not a lot enjoy rping with me ;-;
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Awe, sorry to hear that. hugs. I wish I could help bit know this I LOVE our role play threads!!!
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Oh now lovly, once again give me a while maybe around night I well make the new thread for the new rp and I would like if your name can be short temper , smart, and cleaver. So, your male like I asked the other girl about how I want this male to be, just go down and read and you'll find it so ya wish for the challenge?
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Sorta like temper of Koro-sensei then?

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Kinda. But he's like a mix of korosensei and the PE teacher. He shows no emotion. He has visited the small land many times so I'll do a starter post and I'll wait for ya to reply. Give me a while
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:17 pm

No rush on the new one I am on my way home from Seattle

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 6:20 pm

https://surrealillusions.forumotion.com/t1456-love-for-trade-and-heavy-dept-for-my-dear-rp-taken#89779

Oh no I made this for someone but she never replied or likes the idea soooo yupe here it is I hope u like it.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:52 pm

shanyflower wrote:
https://surrealillusions.forumotion.com/t1456-love-for-trade-and-heavy-dept-for-my-dear-rp-taken#89779

Oh no I made this for someone but she never replied or likes the idea soooo yupe here it is I hope u like it.

i think i read this one when you posted it for samantha the kami i was on the bus and didn't understand it much i am home now maybe that the seattle stress is behind me i can comprehend it better i am gonna rest for a bit and clear my mind then i will tackle the thread again off my phone until then you can reply to the 2 AC threads & the dragon and humanized dog and cat that one has been on hold a while....

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 3:14 am

shanyflower wrote:

Well I do have time sooo how about you do some rps with me before I leave next week?

what day?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One last rp.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last rp.    One last rp.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One last rp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Absences-
Jump to: