Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shut up and kiss me already!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:45 pm

Before I ran into battle, I gave kirara a look to followed the two priesess to safty just incase naraku has any bright ideas. My speed fast my body moment fair. I tryed to keep my balance aand to foces on the battle at hand. From gis aura he seem strong but that didnt mean any thing! I griped the end of my aeapon and waved it back and then threw it twords the hanyou hoping to hit him again but he was faster than me. Then the next thing I knew it, I was pounches hard in the gut , the pain was unbarable, but ibtryed to keep calm raiseing my wrist I pulled out a sharp blade and swinging it to cut the male away from me at lest to gice me time to move. But sadly that didnt happen as he grip my neck hard pulling my body up as my own weapon willnend my life.

No time I heard the sound of chains, no it cant be! Not again! Along time ago her brother and I almost got killed when we faced a strong demon, we were week back than and didn't know what to do.. and now that we know, he wasn't old enough to fight this beast . My voice hurt, my thoat felt like it was burning as i couldn't speak, I didn't like speaking , nor did I enjoy talking to people. But I kinda feel bad for the monster. As hes disliked by both humans and demons. On my knees keeping my body up with my arm rested on the cold dirt. I turn my head watching my osn brother might end up being killed. Then I yelled "no brother!! I well not let you LAY a finger on my own blood!" I yelled in painic as if any thing have happened to my brother I wouldn't live with my sekf. But what my brother spoke was the truth. But that word , that word lay cased his necklace to glow brightly purple and made him fall face first into he ground, grabing her stomach with one arm and licking up her weapon with the other, she ran twords the hanyou and stood on top of his back and pressed her foot on his head and used her both hands to raise her weapon and placednit under his neck. Raiseing it up faceing her."tell us what you know or else!" When he refused she yelled."lay!" She yelled forcing his face and body to the ground again.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 11:26 pm

Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 Inuyasha_by_jojofanart-d9noq8q
InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha looked at the female taijiya staring him down with killer intent, and he saw the boomerang in shock. "No fucking way! Tch, I doesn't matter. I'm going to kill you anyway, woman!" he said as he popped his knuckles while he flexed his claws at her. "It's a shame though...I never came across a human as strong as you" he said before he leaned forward and leaped at her. He baited her to throw the boomerang, and he side stepped out of the way before he cutback and punched her in the chest so hard that it gave her internal injuries. He grabbed her by the back of the neck making her face her spinning boomerang coming back at her. Kohaku jumped in and deflected her boomerang with his sickle and chain.

InuYasha looked towards Kohaku and growled out loudly. "Stupid brat! Don't you listen any!?" he lectured him. He threw Sango's body aside, and he flexed his claws. "You going to be a hero kid?" he asked. Kohaku gritted his teeth. "Why are you doing this? Don't you know that you're playing into Naraku's hands!?" he shouted. InuYasha spat blood onto the ground. "Tch, I'm done with being nice to you humans! I'm not going to deal with such treacherous creatures! In case you haven't figured it out! I'm hated by everyone!? What's the point in having compassion for humans anymore?" he asked. Kohaku looked towards the ground. "Naraku set you two to betray each other in the first place! He can shapeshift!" he shouted. InuYasha's eyes widened in horror before he let out a horrible roar. "Shut up!" he shouted as he rushed at him.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 Sango.full.1047439

It's sunny, abit hotter then normale, here I am, with my beloved brother well he promises to be here but he said he needed to go out, so here I am in the confurt of my own home, I havent taken good csre of kirara in awhile. Since its hot, and i havent goten acall for demon hunting might as well.grabing a small brush i begain to groom my small companion till i hear heavy foot steps enter my hall, the door slide open with a loud thude. It was no other then fsther. Kirara rested her head on her my lap titled her head to the side abit confused why hes here and so am I. I was slowly lossing my patients when he just ran in here like if this was his room, some nerve. But ibreplyed when he called my name."yes fsther? " I asked waitingbfor an answer, he gave me a anwer i didnt ubderstand so i question him."what ever for?" I asked then he explained why. Wait Musashi province? Kikyo? Why on earth would someone robe her grave, and as her fsther added the jewl is not fully disapired, as its still there and must be keeped safe, as what kiko has done dor the past 50 years. Slowly I picked up kirara off my lap and placed her gently on to the wooden surface, as i stand stright on my feet as I have a job to do today after all. Then i have to ask." What about the jewl? Did the hanyou take the jewl? Becuase if thd jewl was burned with lady's kikos body, then e of to why they robe her grave." I asked i dont care if i get looks at such an idotic question buf st this time I dont csre. I walked over to the closet and quckly changed into my demon hunter clothing, followed by my main weapon. Watching my brother walk with the female i waved hello happy to see my only brother.

Out side I ponited twords the gound where kirara ran twords and transform into her full form. I jumped ontonher and made some room for the other two being my brother and lady hitomiko , I have heard many rumours about her powers, and I also learned few thinfs about the jewl it self, and the love stroy between demon and human. Sadly thats all i know about the jewl and from what my fsther inform me about hos it was made, a massive war between one Priestess and many demons, and to this day that war nevsr ending in that jewl. It's a dsrk tale, but sadly its true, as kirara took to the skys flying over to ths villige of lady kaede. Thesister of lady kiko. While we wait to get there , miss hitomiko better explain about why were goinf to the villige, and about are mission. And then she spoke about the hanyou by the name of inuyasha. And she better yet explain how strong he is and such. By the way she spoke of him, sounded like he cant be taken down. But hes just a half demon.. i have slane hundreds of stronger demons.. jist because he has blod of a strong demon doesnt makenit any different, oh and that name.. sesshomarue.. agh.. every time I hear that name just makes me eant to pouch some one. He's a pain in the ass, and worse he is a sinceless killer. The hot hair hit my fsce which bothered me abit, I just wanted to go there, and fight the beast. After a while in the air, we finally made it . A few inches off the ground as kirara was about to land of her four high lags, I grip the handle of my aeapon to slay the hanyou. Before so the female looked abit worryed, maybe i should keep my head up just incase.

I took a few steps over twords home of lady kaede. And before we enter I whisper to my brother."now dont be rude, she's a wize women woth words dont mind hsr age." I added hoping to make a first impression. The home was rather small and close corders, but rather cozy. It brought a calm feling to it, but indidnt lossing my grip from my weapon , I sence some typenof srua and it bother me alot once i got here. No time my guess was right as a loud crash followed by the sound of a tree falling . I ran out sith her weapon held high as the demon jumped into ths air , his claws out and ready tonkill, I took a step forward, and lady kaede whent firdt putinf a spell carm around his neck, but when she used the comand it didnt work, so next of plans i need to take it down. By force.
Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 Sango-sango-3150228-768-576 I raised my weapon and ran over to the side for him not to see me , i raised my rigt lag and twist my body my left arm undsr my weapon and I swing , it or its target, and right on ths dot after years of training and killing demons liks this i hit him. But it dodnt kill himnright away, makes since as s hanyo as he winded he turned twords me as the weapkn spin back twords me as i grabed the handle and got in my battle stance ready for him to fight em."brother! Take lady kaede and lady hitomiko to safty ill handle him!" She yelled jumping up twords him as she ran at the larger male with her weapon ready to kill him .now that she was alonenwith the demon she chuckled."you must be blind because i thew it!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 Inuyasha_by_jojofanart-d9noq8q
InuYasha 犬夜叉
The chieftain came back to check on his daughter, which she were grooming Kirara. "Sango?" he asked awkwardly as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Listen now, I'm going to need you and Kohaku to head to Musashi province. I believe Kirara knows where this place is" he said, which Kirara's head perked up. He continued. "I need for you to speak with their elder about the events of 50 years ago. I want you to tell her about my suspicions that the events were a ruse to obtain the jewel. I believe that Kikyo knew this and that's why she asked for the jewel to be burned with her. More importantly, I don't think it will be gone forever" he said. The Elder looked at him surprised. "What? What makes you think that?" he asked. The chieftain sighed. "I've been meditating inside Midoriko's cave, and I can still sense the battle still going on. I suspect that Kikyo's grave might be robbed" he said. A young woman in miko clothing approached them with Kohaku, and she looked at Sango intensely. "Yes, That is why I'm here. I were attacked by a hanyo who goes by the name of Naraku. He has the power to change his body in any way he pleases, and he can control corpses and unconscious bodies. Since you two are the best, I'm going to need you as my body guards along this journey" she said.

As they all flew towards Kaede's village, Kohaku looked towards the woman being able to sense her power. "Lady Hitomiko...You're a very powerful priestess, why would you possibly need us as body guards?" he asked. She sighed heavily. "Naraku has tried to take my life before, and he'll try to do it again. I know what he's going to do once we get there, and I hope that you two won't be needed" she said before she looked at Sango caught off guard with how astute she was, but she nodded. "That's right, He's going to try to break the seal on InuYasha" she said. Kohaku looked at them confused. "Who is InuYasha?" he asked. Hitomiko sighed. "InuYasha is a hanyo...he so happens to be the son of the great dog yokai" she said as she looked at Sango seeming to know Sango has an idea on how powerful InuYasha could be. Kohaku laughed nervously. "He's just a hanyo, how difficult could he be?" he muttered. Hitomiko shook her head. "Don't underestimate him, just a drop of the great dog yokai's blood is stronger that a common oni. Just consider a human who has half of his blood...hundreds? thousands? tens of thousands of oni?" she said. Kohaku gasped. "So, is he like Lord Sesshomaru then?" he asked. Hitomiko flinched and looked at him. "No...Lord Sesshomaru is beyond comparison. He's probably just as powerful, and I only pray he's as benevolent as his father for our sake" she said before she looked back at Sango worried.

They landed in the village before they were greeted by Kaede. Hitomiko told Kaede about the dangers before she pulled out a sake. "Don't worry, I have a little insurance of my own" she said. There were a commotion outside as indeed InuYasha's seal had been broken, which they all ran outside. Kohaku got his sickle out before Kaede pulled out the bag and started to chant holding out the beads. InuYasha snorted before he jumped up, and the beads had managed to successfully transfer onto InuYasha's neck, but they were hardly needed. Kaede looked at Hitomiko sternly. "Now! Shout the phrase!" she shouted. InuYasha looked down at the necklace before he looked at Kaede. "What the hell is this?!" he shouted as he tried removing it. Kaede looked at Hitomiko, and she sighed. "Heel!" she said calmly. InuYasha's necklace did nothing, and Kaede's face went white. "Impossible!" she muttered. InuYasha smirked evilly. "Looks like you've failed!" he shouted before he was caught off guard by a giant boomerang. He got hit in the abdomen, and he flew back. "Oooof!" he muttered before he stood back up. "Who the fuck threw that!?" he shouted.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shut up and kiss me already!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: