Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shut up and kiss me already!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Shut up and kiss me already! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Shut up and kiss me already! Inuyasha_by_jojofanart-d9noq8q
InuYasha 犬夜叉
Hitomiko looked at her oddly, and she gulped. "I would have thought that too, but that flea youkai made it clear to me that InuYasha's fully capable...especially if he gets training from his older brother" she said. "That's correct...in fact, Master InuYasha has been entrusted a very powerful demon sword that only a couple people know about it's location. If Lord Sesshomaru found out, then he'll attempt to rule the world, or it could lead to a catastrophe" he said. Hitomiko looked over at him concerned. "How big of a danger is this compared to Naraku and the Shikon jewel?" she asked. Myoga stroked his mustache and sighed. "I try not to think about it" he said honestly.

InuYasha looked at her oddly as he could not get a read on this woman. "Uh, handsomely?" he asked. He gulped as she sat on his lap and rubbed her hip against his growing horse sized cock. He groaned as she reached down for his cock, which he closed his eyes as she stroked it slowly. "Please miss...I don't think it's a good idea to be playing with me like that" he said firmly. She could see that he was growing to almost cartoonish sizes.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 4:00 pm

(sango)

My eyes glare into lady hitomiko, and took what she said to mind, I bet she thinks I have thing for that mutt.. I wonder, then a chuckle left my lips crossing my arms over rmy chest"there is no chance in hell he will turn out like his bother but he can try." I added crushing his hopes abit. As we walked , lady hitomiko and I took in the environment, seeing what other clues we can find to see where he have gone. Yes i understood when she said that there is a chance he might be with the demon but I wasn't to sure. At this moment I followed lady hitomiko hoping she can track her down with her skill.

((Yuka)

Slowly rubinf my arms up and down gis chest as I chuckle softly biting my botton lip in a sexual desire. His hair is an perfect addition to my collection. And maybe I can play with him before I kill him. I licked the bottom lip just thinking about it. As I took a set on the pale of bones I waved my hand slightly about me being busy."na na , let's say , I have hade these for a while. Bybthe way, a man with hair like yours should be treated much more .. how do ya say, handsomely. I couldn't keep my hands to my self, as I sat up and took a set on his lap, but with out his knowledge I placed hair in his shirt and bottom pants for later. I rubed my hips agest his hard on, as I knew he would like my goods, I can tell , his big demon cock! "Mm how impressive.. just imagine what I can do with this hair." I added one of my hands couldn't top, as it reaches for his cock griping it hard and slowly moving it up and down ."mmm what is this, looks like doggie is abit hard." I dirty talk him maybe with enough he will get hard enough to fuck me," or let me tie him down or some fun.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 pm

InuYasha 犬夜叉
Hitomiko looked at her amused and smiled warmly. "InuYasha won't go far...not if he wants to become stronger than Lord Sesshomaru that is" she said before she looked at the hairs around them. "So does this have something to do with the woman that visited InuYasha last night?" she asked. She looked at Sango oddly noticing her pissed off expression. She let out a heavy sigh as they continued forth into the forest. "Well, I can but she's very far off, and InuYasha is with her as well" she said.

InuYasha was with a very attractive demoness whom took to him fondly in the river. He could smell human blood off her, but he would make it into a conversation piece. When she got him ensnared in her trap, he looked at her without fear. "So, you've been busy last night have you?" he asked. He looked at her ass and huge tits, and she could see that he did like what he saw. He looked down at her hand as she touched his chest. "If you like my hair, it runs in the family. I'm a part of a fine line of Dog demon, and you must know how well known we are for our coats" he said cleverly.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 7:05 am

Fixing the top folds of my kimono hiding them from plain view am abit greatful he didn't see them . Once thatvwas out of the way, I looked up and gave the female a glare as to if we can trust him."what? That beast can not be trusted." I added poniting into the woods just ready to say the comand but I stoped. Somthinf didn't seem right. At the right angle some thin hairs in the hair can be seen, I squint my eyes abit mkre to try and see it better which I did. And lady hitomiko saw this too. I left a heavy sigh and left to get changed, than came back in a few minutes. With my armer, as i anwered her ,"no, I only do that when am coming home from work and I that I know am going to be slaying demons." I added but that wasn't the hold truth which I didn't say it untill as I expected lady hitomiko felt somthing wrong. We both got up and ran into the woods making sure not to set up any traps, as little as they know what's about to come. My eyes got tired after a while of trying to look for very thin hairs."so bybthe looks of things these are hairs, so I can jist guess on what demon were going to face.. do you sence any thing?" I asked looking around with my weapon high ready to fight when ready.

((Done mind I'll be playing yuika , I think that's hee name.))

The day just started and the hair strands beinf stright c,clean and thd best part mine. After I killed a few men afew days ago, I found sonthing rather interesting, the shadered jewl of thewell known jewl , how sad, but oh well , I cna still use this little pritty thing to make me strong. I though pulling a red comb from in between my breast. There I sat on the thin hairs brushing my skull with it, keeping it straight and clean. I heard the sound of foot steps and raised my comb as the hair gently drop me down to the ground as I get a closer look at the demon below me. His hair! His body! Oh god! I licked my lips slowly as I wraped my hair around his body pulling the male demon closer to my body , then I got abetter look and saw that he has doggie ears showing he must be a half bred. I shurged it off and pulled him close to me, as he got a good view of my ass, and large tits. Hoping he liked what he saw."hay big boy! Mind if I have some kf your hair? Or maybe more if ya like?" I purred touchibg my hands along his body.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 12:24 am

InuYasha 犬夜叉
Hitomiko came back after finishing her purification ritual. She sat by a fire which InuYasha had graciously helped make, and it started dying later on, which InuYasha got up to go get more fire wood. Lady Hitomiko thought nothing of it when he got up and left. "Um...he said that he was going to fetch us some more fire wood" she said. Things were starting to look like he just got up and left them, which she paid no notice of the nip slip. "I thought you wore your suit underneath your kimono" she stated before she started to notice something odd. There were hairs laid around the place like a trap. "Something's not right..." she muttered.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 pm

I blushed hard once he caught on, dammit whydoes my mouth open!? .. I used to remeber all kind of things, I guess I lost my touch when I was hit in the backnof thr head with my own weapon when I first used it. I layed back, with sight all over his body, what is wrong with me?! Might be because I saw his dick last time. I was going to make fun of the inu buy why bother. Instead I remebered all the grest times me and my brother shared. Slowly falling into deep sleep, as hours pasted by, the last thing I saw was inuyasha playing in the sand. My long hair blowing to the wind, and the top of the kimono sliping loose abit shosing her soft nipples. As the hours pasted once the sun finally raised from behind the mountains. I wake up and stretched poping by back.

I took a look around tonsee if everyone was here, I saw lady hitomiko relaxing bybthe fire , as shebjust woken up. Then ibdidnt see inuyasha I asked her."have you seen the mutt?" I asked in a calm voice knowing of she cant find him he might as well ome back as he cant find the jewl by him self. I didnt even notiest my breast was showing off like mad. Untill I saw covering then quickly. My face heated up scsred to look around as i knew too well my fsce is going to be pink."inuyasha?!" I asked while infoxed my clothing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 8:14 pm

InuYasha 犬夜叉
Hitomiko was over at the river in a separate channel purifying herself. InuYasha was a very confused as to what was going on with Sango as he caught her catching a few sneak peeks at him as he got dressed. He smirked when she asked him how he knew her name. "You have a short memory don't you?" he asked. He heard Hitomiko use her name a couple of times already whenever she had to tell her something secret. He did not pay much attention to Sango that much afterwards as he started drawing in the dirt trying to think things through.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:44 pm

I slowly waved my hand at the beast as my eyes are slightly closed. Am so sleepy, but i must not keep my eyes away from him , by the way where's lady hitomiko? I asked my sekf that question but maybe she might be bathing. When I slowly closed my eyes, I took a short nape, but I didn't see him. Quckly my eyes open to see hin just barely puting on clothing of course my big fst mouth asked that question. I lokjed up at the sky to see it was still night fall, slosly placeing my hand on my head unlooseing the hair band from my long hair. Maybe I should cut it summer is going to be here in the next few sessions. I just ignored him untill it hit me, I don't recall telling him my name."hay! Who told you my name? And don't say it either , I dont want a mitt spiting my name around like it's dirt!" I yelled, he must havd heard it when my mother was being taken away from me, or when lady kaede placed the spell on. Dammit now he knows my name.. I crossed my arms and layrd back to sleep, tired as this past week I haven't goten no sleep from non stop demon hunting. What shook me next was the fact that I was abit hot. I loosen my top and dress shkwing off abit of my breast but I bet he wouldn't hem no mind. I layed back leting the cold air it my chest hopping to make me cool down abit today has been a crazy day, and hoped tomorrow wasn't as bad as it was then today.. I judt hope my brother is okag.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 3:31 pm

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha looked back at her oddly when she said that she had no clue in how he could walk with his dick, which he did it quite well. InuYasha spent an hour bathing, and the swelling naturally went down. His member shrunk down to a more manageable size, but it was still the size of a cucumber while soft. He stuffed it into his pants and the tied up to cloth to keep it in place. He looked at Sango oddly when she asked if he was ready to leave. "Leave where? It's only been an hour Sango" he said before he sat down to lean up against a tree. "I'm still sore" he said more to himself.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 6:25 am

My eyes blink a few times watching him try to ice down his balls and I just cant stop looking and when I turned to see lady hitomiko, her eyes was wide open too followed by her bitinfnher lip. I on the other hand didnt want to just bend over and say take ms I would rather wait for them to come to me or wait after I get married. Ithough, hhe yelled in panic then ponited where the jewl really hit which kinda curious my interest to the young inu. I just waved my hand"I have n clue how you can walk with that dick but I have to go to bed " i added walking to her bed to aleep its been a long day, and am tired, and in need of soem good sleep. Once I walked over to the cloth on the floor I sat on it and lean my body agest ths tree and slowly feel asleep. But oddly ahen ibwoke up I felt kirara small body on my lap followed by the sight of inuyasha getting dressed."are ready to leave?" I asked with my left eye slightly open.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:57 am

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha went deeper into the water rubbing his grapefruit sized balls. "I've never seen them this big before...they are so heavy it feels like they are crushing themselves under their own weight" he said. He looked up at her annoyed. "What the hell is wrong with you? This is not how to fix it! Besides, the jewel shard hit me around here!" he said before he pointed halfway between his groin and his belly button. "My balls were hurting even before then...just now they hurt really bad" he said.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 12:36 am

Mybeyes couldnt look away from his large cock. As lady hitomiko awed his cock afew minutes in. As she explained, thatbhis cock looked like a hourse than a dog demon cock. Then inuyasha paniced about his balls that's what got him whining like a bay. . I rolded mybeyes but I can tell my body enjoyed his cock. And for some odd reason, I even looking at his balls.. what am I ..? I shook the away from my head. As I whent back to eyeing hisbcock I walked away and put the knife away before I added sonthing."odd.. I have never seen a dick before, and now I have see it.. umm stil want us to cut it open nd try to make them smaller?" She asked holding hdr knife.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha flinched when Sango came out from nowhere and pulled out a knife, and he turned away. "I don't fucking know!" he shouted. He was not about to let her maim him, when he was sure it was not in his cock in the first place. "Come on now! That's not funny!" he shouted before he looked down at his member. "This is a horse's dick not a dog demon dick!" he shouted. Hitomiko came out laughing. "Well, it's horse sized, but I will have to agree that it's not a dog demon's" she said before she blushed. "So...just how big are you supposed to be?" she asked. InuYasha went red. "It's twice my normal size" he said, which she looked at him like he was crazy. "Well...uh...so were you always this gifted?" she asked. His eyes twitched. "Why does that matter? The problem isn't my dick! It's my balls that hurt!" he said. She looked towards Sango. "Um...I don't know what to say, but...damn" she muttered before she turned around.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Watching the half bred fall from the tree and groan even more it pain, made me feel bad for him, wait no, I felt sorry for the mutt. Out of all places the jewl hade to hit was his dick. Poor guy , I watched him wobble to the river to ice his blue balls off, maybe Ivey water will fix it? But that was no good as his cock , well. When I saw it my eyes open wide as with my mouth covering it with my own hand , he scream in both pain and shock at his own size even miss hiromiko was shocked and she can already guess this has something to do with the jewle, I pulled out a small knife and walked over to the naked hunyo ."calm down! Lady hiromiko, tell me where the jewle is for me to cut it out?" I asked showing my small knife twords the mutt. And by the look of his face all the color disappeared from him as he looked pale, maybe he thinks am about to cut it off? I let out a smile to show him that I wasn't planing on that."no I well not cut it off, am just going to get the jewle out as it gave you a dick of a dog demon. " she added still surprised about his dick size . And maybe this well calm it down.

((They have sex later on))
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:57 pm

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha glared back at them as they continued to talk about them, and Hitomiko giggled at her. "I don't think he knows how" she mentioned. InuYasha huffed and walked a bit farther to escape their conversation. Once they got to set up camp, he jumped up a tree, which it was a big mistake. He gasped and grabbed onto his lower region whimpering in pain. He looked down at them annoyed as they presumed they knew what was going on with him. He growled at them, but he knew if he jumped down, it was going to hurt even worse. "No, just leave me alone!" he whimpered. He had to get out, and he closed his eyes shouting out in pain. "Fuck!" he shouted. He looked over at them annoyed and hobbled off to the river hoping to ice himself off. When he got there and undressed, he nearly panicked. "What the fuck?" he muttered. His testicles had swollen up making him look like a tanuki, but his member had grown and drooped down to his knees as if he was a horse. "What's going on!?" he shouted. Hitomiko's eyes widened in horror and curiosity. "I think the shikon jewel shard is doing this" she whispered to Sango.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 2:25 pm

I heard the hunyo groan in pain for a while, over time I got over the fact that I felt sorry for him and started to get annoyed , not even half way close to the next village, and so far inuyasha pain in his lower region was to much for him to handle at one point he groan with each step . As he complained about the pain when he was asked to get help for it he just barked back, what a drag. I thought he is such a pain ami can't handle him.. Then lady hiromiko placed her hand behind my ear while we walked the dirty path down a rocky path, as she told me about inuyasha might be having blue balls, as I have heard of this before when a male hasn't have sex in a long time and when he has sex is cock blocked in some way, causeing his balls to swell up from it not having the release it wanted. Yupe my father hade this prablem before, and it's slowly driving me crazy. The more we walked the more she explained it and how to fix it, wich is throw sex then I chuckled and turned to look at the half breed and tryed to hold back my laugher." Man that's funny, and no , how about he just jack it off?" Iasked whispering back over to the priestess it was a very long walk, so once night fall we set up camp and watched inuyasha try to relaxed up on a tree branch. Then I asked once again." Come on , we both know you have blue balls, how about you come down here and help you? It will be quick and easy. Because am already tired of the whining your making." I said being honest and quite tired of it and it will end now as I have to walk and travle with this thing.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:28 pm

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha looked at them wearily thinking that all they were going to do was to slow him down. He flinched at the mention of Hitomiko healing his pain, which he shook his head laughing nervously. "Oh no...she can heal this pain" he said as he started to walk. He walked a big funny, which it was subtle. Hitomiko blushed realizing what he was talking about. "InuYasha? Do you even know how to fix that problem?" she asked. InuYasha looked back at her and his eye twitched. "It's not a problem, okay! I don't want to talk about it either" he said. He walked with his group down the path, which he was glad they walked. Something felt off about him, and he could feel the weight on his lower region with each step. Hitomiko leaned over to Sango and shielded there ears so he would not hear them whisper. "I think he's got a very bad case of blue balls..." she said. InuYasha glanced over at them hearing them, but he did not know what they were talking about.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 7:45 am

Resting my hand between my eyes as I rub the headache I was slowly getting, I was getting mix signals left to right, first we need to find the jewle like a gave of hide and seek ,then that beast I was hired to kill is still in the loose but I have to baby sit this one, he acts like such a brat, but who can blame him!? He has every point in being mad as he lost his love, he lost basically every thing because of Naraku. Am abit relieved that we get some kind of help, I under stood her and bowed lightly place in my hand over my heart thanking her gladly for her help."thank you very much, get you things ready I believe this might be a long trip." She added as she got a node from her and then she looked over twords inuyasha as she can tell he's in pain." Inuyasha if you want you can ask hiromiko to check it for you, she is a healer. " she added . A rush of hot and cold hair hit my face once again, as I saw there was no danger any more, I show inuyasha a finger and pointed it at the ground telling him to stay. As I walked behind the tree I began in to change into my normals every day clothing. The hot air on my naked skin felt relaxing makes me want to stay this way, as I slowly touch my soft skin rubing my hands over my breast getting a good feel to it, then I stopped playing with my body and got dressed . Once I finished I folded my clothing and wraped it in a red blanket and roses it over my shoulders same with my weapon. I slide out of the bushes just the right timing as I got to see are new travel buddy lady hiromiko . As she was ready to go I gave her a noded and began to walk with her ."let's walk as much as we can and settled around night. "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:57 am

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha glanced over at Sango annoyed and growled. "Uh! I already seen that!" he shouted. Hitomiko looked at them sternly, and she rushed over to touch Sango's shoulder. "You are going to need me with you...I can sense the presence of jewel shards. It will be better than running blind" she told her. InuYasha sighed heavily. "So you're meaning to tell me that you won't be able to tell us if we're near a jewel unless we are near it?" he asked. Hitomiko shook her head. "No, I can lead you there, but I couldn't see its aura if that's what you're getting at" she said. She looked over at Sango and smiled. "You have two shards already...that's a good start" she said. InuYasha groaned feeling very heavy in his lower region, which he would be in for a surprise later once he got into the hot springs later.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:35 am

I gasped worried about my brother, as he kidnapped him, but why? I wondered so much. Did he wanted him for revenge against my clan!? What is going on! I was so lost in thought that I didn't see the arrow as it hit the jewle braking it into small pieces as it flew across the land, as the broken pieces feel out, one landed into my stomach , it hurted yes, but it also healed me? I was rather confused, then another hit inuyasha around the lower hip , surves him right for hurting a women! I just glare at him giving him a nasty look until he groan in pain, and by the looks of it he's slowly turning demon. I raised my weapon and kaede came in between me and the half breed . Stoping his trancefermastion. But the evil Naraku flew off with her brother, for god knows what. I screamed in worry and sadness as I answer his question about what the fuck just happened." Lady hiromiko shot the jewle and now it's are turn to find the little broken shards and re fix it! " explained to the dince hunyo . As I stood there watching the dark clouds vanish I tighten my grip on my weapon and walked backed the half demon."come we must try and find the jewle! And my brother!" I yelled before I whent off I answered lady kaede construction about my health."am fine" was all I could say, I walked down the path as I waited for the hunyo to followed as now we have to followed a path and try to find the broken pieces of the jewl but before I let I asked ."does any one here know how to use there powers to help us find the jewl abit more easyer?" As it made since there to small to find by foot or by egle eye. We needed to start some where weather it's good or bad!
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 1:20 am

InuYasha 犬夜叉
Kaede chuckled to herself. "He's no child...he's a very powerful ally. He paid big dividends for my sister when she was pressed into a corner. InuYasha screamed out in agony as he got tortured more. He heard the explosion and got up quickly, but he growled at Sango's comment. "Fuck you!" he shouted. InuYasha looked at the jewel in Naraku's hand, and he smirked. "Hey Naraku! Thanks for finding that jewel for me!" he shouted. Naraku laughed at him evilly as he gazed upon his treasure. "This is my pretty jewel" he said before an arrow literally came out of nowhere and blew off his hand and shattered the jewel in the process. There was a huge explosion and the shard scattered everywhere. One managed to impale itself into Sango's body healing her woulds, and one shot into InuYasha pelvis. "Ah! Fuck!" he shouted. Naraku got completely obliterated, but it was only revealed that he was only a puppet. Hitomiko frowned as she lowered her bow. InuYasha laid on the ground wallowing in pain grabbing onto his lower region. "What just happened?" he shouted. His face grew purple streaks as his aura started to increase ten times to that it was before. The miko used her powers to purify him, and she looked towards Sango worried. "How are you doing?" she asked. Kaede gulped not sure what's going to happen to Sango.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:51 am

I feel nothing but pain, but I must habe this beast dosn before he kills any one! I must not let him kill no one! finally catch up to him and saw he was still on the ground and even made a large creator on the ground from his hard fall. It almost brought me to laugh, but oddly enough he was in anger and my insides felt like it was riping apart. I sat down holding my stomach from the pain, as I slowly looked up giving lady kaede a noded then I gasped I csnt take csre of this man! I put the seal away and gave her a odd look."I csnt! Am a demon slayer not a baby sitter! I don't take csre of such childern." She yelled then she looked t the male and after he finished speaking she said it once again angery that he caused her harm."lay, lay ,lay,lay,lay." She repeated over and over again giving him what he deserves. As that happen a large explosion happen near the village followed by a few sounds of screaming and Cry's of help. "If your going to get revenge then be on my side! And stop acting like a pussy!" She yelled standing up but she got back on her knees as narkau got hold ofnher brother and the jewl watching hee brother disapired."ahh brother!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:41 am

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha fell face first into the ground once again, but he got such a huge head start. "Wow, is there a range with this?" he asked. Kaede shrugged, but she felt bad for InuYasha as he got laid over and over again. She approached Sango and cleared her throat. "I'm afraid those seals won't do you no good" she told her. InuYasha groaned on the ground in pain. Kohaku ran off to go help out Hitomiko. Kaede touched Sango and frowned. "You need to sit down...your genki is dropping very fast. I think you might be bleeding inside" she said before she looked towards InuYasha. "InuYasha...Do you want to get back at Naraku?" she asked. InuYasha growled. "That hell I do!" he shouted. Kaede looked over at Sango and smiled. "Since you have him on a leash, I will entrust you'll keep him on his best behavior" she said. InuYasha's eye twitched finding this to be a nightmare.

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 am

I made sure to not loosen my grip on my weapon, keeping him forced on the ground as he clarified that he didn't know any thing else. Inlet out some air from my lugs, and doing so just brought back pain."figered much from a mutt, and a mouth breather." I basicly calling him a idotic moron. No time he pushed me back as my ass hit first on the hard dirt , I covered my eyes yelling in pain as the muttnran off what a sneaky rat bag! I needed him down."lay! Lay! LAY!" I YELLED OVER AND OVER AGAIN hiping it worked as I rubed the dirt from my eye hoping he was down and that I can get him, as my brother ran twords the hanyou I grabed some demon seals and wraped it around his arm and lags keeping him from moving but it also didnt hurt him in away once I got to see his face in the dirt once again from my yelling that word."now be a good boy and stay here! I'll watch you! Brother! " I yelled wanting him to go and see if naraku was here ."go check around the village! All I have to do is say lay and he's down." As she said the eord again caused his body to shift ontonthe dirt once again. As when her brother left they have to worry as ths jewl was stollen.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:02 am

InuYasha 犬夜叉
InuYasha was about to use Sankon Tesso on Kohaku when his necklace started to glow, and he was suddenly pulled to the ground falling onto his face. He tried to pick himself up before Sango stepped on him and pressed her weapon into his neck. He grumbled to her interrogating him, and he was forced to the ground again. "The hell do I know! All I know is a guy in a mask broke the seal and told me that I could get my revenge. Plain and simple!" he shouted. Kohaku looked at her sister worried. "Sister! I don't think he knows much" he said. InuYasha dug his hands into the dirt growling out loudly. "I'm not done yet!" he shouted before he threw dirt into their eyes. He rolled away, and he was about to make his escape.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shut up and kiss me already!   Shut up and kiss me already! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shut up and kiss me already!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: