Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Killing Perfection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Killing Perfection - Page 2 Inu_no_taisho_by_riotette-d6mkeil
InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki smirked at this. "I kind of already have that...which is why I'm with you right now" he said before he rubbed her butt. "I'm having them read Daimyo reports and summarize them. That way I can be more of a husband to you" he said as he patted her plush milf rear to make it jiggle, which he helped create. InuGenki looked at her oddly when she mentioned passing on last names. "Hun, you have my last name...our son with have my last name...that is if you want to stick to tradition" he said as he rammed into her harder. Some of the changes to her body he did not mind especially with her feet, but he loved how much bigger her hips, buttocks, and breasts had gotten. He noticed how proud she was and loved to show off her great cleavage. He knew she did some magic to keep her breasts from sagging and keep them at their peak size, but that meant that she was still lactating.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300

Killing Perfection - Page 2 _df_1_by_kay_i-d9gjxms
InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 10:46 am

she hurphed and replie "if you like it when everyone wins then have someone else do the damned paperwork so you can be with me more then i wont feel so neglected" she said as she moved harder and lost interst in the nuru massage right now she wanted to sate her heat and have him fill her neglected body with his essance. "& I DONT CARE IF WE HAVE GIRLS BUT I WANT ONE BOY ITS TRADITION TO BEAR A SON TO CARRY ON THE LEGACY AND ALSO TO CARRY MY LAST NAME ALL THE FEMALES WILL LOSE THAT ONCE THEY WED." she shouted

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 9:02 am

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki sighed heavily enjoying his wife's thrusts and the slurping and squishing sounds that came from their sex. "That's wishful thinking, but you must consider the additional paperwork of managing all the lands. There has to be laws and there has to be responses to every facet and nuance that goes on for every tiny microcosm. There's quantity of rule, but I go for quality of rule. My claims to land are very strategic. Most of the time I'm away from you is when I do paperwork" he said. He did not catch onto why his wife wanted the jewel, which he though she were joking about using the jewel to wish for a son. "Well, I hope you'll train our children well...that's why I married you...you're an excellent fighter and sorceress. It is why I'm not worried about having daughters...they will be just as strong as you are" he said. He smirked. "I know you love your lands my lady...that's why I gave you power of the guards and soldiers in your lands. You just became a part of something more" he said as he growled at her seductively. "I do like it when everyone wins in a fight" he said.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 am

Akemi sighed then thrusts hard on him "that may be but until i am pupped or ready to give birth i could go with you and give you more massages as we walked our lands but i still could use the jewel maybe its power will bless us with a boy." she said. "true, it may not be our firstborn child but a firstborn male would make mother happy and another child would keep me occupied." she nipped his neck. "to be honest, i do want you to stay with me more. i mean i would hate to lose my land but losing you after all the time we spent together, i do know i would hate that." she said nibbling his ear as the couple made sweet love to each other.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 3:08 am

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki shook his head a little annoyed with the way her mother acted, but he was not sure if his own grandparents would have reacted the same way if they found out he and Sesshomaru were females. That however did not happen, so he just dropped it. He did value his daughter at higher standards than the rest of them as he was placed in a similar situation not being the first born son. He started getting into his wife's massaging as her breasts pressed up against his chest rubbing against his body drove him mad. His member started growing in response to his arousal and relaxed state. He chuckled to himself when she mentioned the shikon no tama giving him strength. "Honey...I have a super powerful demon sword that I've never used in battle. No matter how much strength I gain, it's just going to be overkill" he said. He did not have the same desire to rule all the lands as she did, which it was strange overall as he took her land from her. He forgot about his concern as her body enveloped his member swallowing it whole. He sighed happily as they began to mate, he ran his hands over her body and worked on giving her a massage as she rode him. "Well...ruling lands take a lot of resources...if I took more...I would be away even more often" he stated.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 10:02 am

His wife sighed "Mother was happy when she found out i was pregnant but you do know a girl is not as highly valued as a boy to her." She replied noting how upset her mom got when she said how strong her daughter was getting he last time they talked and said no girl would replace a boy and again demanded she bear a son or face the consequences meaning she had to get pupped in this moment or face her mothers wrath. Akemi tried to put that thought behind her as she answered his question about the jewel "if i had the shikon no tama i could use its power to give you more power to not only rule these lands but rule all lands" she said "if i had the jewel i might even get a reprieve from mother" she adds & he knew her lust for power was not sated much by their marriage. it just made her want more just as he wanted more of her touch. She grinned as he laid down exposed to her and turned him over and mounted him "I need my Nuru massage too my lovely lord" she replied as she rubbed his nipples and took his shaft into the depth of her warm wet wanting hole.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 9:37 am

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki was not going to disagree with her when she said that he needed to relax. He was not closed off to allowing nature to take its course between him and his wife. He did not get to enjoy a lot of the many things a wife could do for him. He rolled his eyes about her mother being pissed about them having a daughter. "You know our daughter is very strong! I thought she would be proud to know that I'm adding to your family's power and not subtracting from it" he said before he raised an eyebrow. "Why would you need the Shikon no tama? That thing has more costs than it has useful purposes" he mentioned, but he forgot about the debate as she began to strip them. He took in a deep breath and sighed happily as they bonded. "Mmm...more" he said as he laid down on the floor and waited for her to give his back the works. "So sore..." he complained.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 9:01 am

Lady akemi sighed "i know you are doing a lot but you do not need to do so much you can lax a bit on being a ruler. the world will survive even if you do not go out too tend it." she said then when he spoke of her mom pestering him she replied "trust me you do not want her pestering you she is already pissed i bore a girl instead of a boy from our last coupling" she said "she thinks your seed is tainted and isn't happy with either of us right now." Akemi then looked to the diamond as he spoke of it. "the shikon no tama be more useful to me then that shiny rock." she said. he then found the source of her irritation and she gave a sharp nod when he admitted he been neglecting her. He then said. "We'll see what happens. I'll take some time off while you're in heat... You can say I've been missing a woman's company and attention...No one can compare to the satisfaction I get while mating you" he then took her hand and helped her up & asked her. "Would you please massage me...I'm terribly sore from my travels" Akemi begins to strip them nodding in reply to his request. She began caressing him with her hands pressing her naked body against his she moved to rub his back. "Like this?" she asked softly.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:51 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Look, I'm not used to the whole marriage thing, and I try to balance out being a husband and father while being...well a ruler" he said before he thought for a moment. "Why is your mother pestering you? Shouldn't she be getting on my case?" he asked. He shook the thought off then looked at the diamond. "You know, that rock is the hardest thing known in existence. It can be very useful someday" he said while he thought of a way to make things up to his lovely wife. He caught a whiff of her heat, and he figured out what was really bothering her. His eyes widened as she practically demanded he stay home and get her pregnant. "Uh...No, I've been neglecting you, dear...I wouldn't be mad" he said before he smirked looking off to the side when she asked him to give her a litter. "We'll see what happens" he said before he rubbed the back of his head smiling. "I'll take some time off while you're in heat...You can say I've been missing a woman's company and attention...No one can compare to the satisfaction I get while mating you" he said before he took her hand and helped her up. "Would you please massage me...I'm terribly sore from my travels" he said. He always enjoyed her super sensual massages as it always made the whole deed feel so much better.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 8:23 pm

InuGenki had no trouble finding his wife as she sat on the throne being fanned by her trusted body guard. He approached her and smiled reaching into his kimono and pulling out a huge diamond the size of a fist. "Here you are, dear" he said which her body guard stared at the diamond and nearly fainted at the find. InuGenki was quick to notice his wife acting surprised, which he knew she were thinking of something. "Is everything alright? You look distracted with thought" he commented. The body guard slowly exited the room hoping there would not be a blow up or something else.

"well everything is what it is" Lady Akemi replied setting the diamond down as if it was just a rock which in her condition it might as well had been a worthless stone "mother been getting on my case again on producing a son and i am lonely here without you beside me a daughter and the pretty rock are both nice but my child is a running everywhere and no longer needs her mothers care so much' she then stood and went to him letting her catch whiff of her heat "Husband i am in heat and will soon be in estrus... I was hoping you would come home tonight. i would demand you give me a son but that will just make you mad so i am swallowing my pride enough to make it a request one i hope you do not deny" she said then added "would it be so bad to request we mate but this time fill me with a litter in hopes one child might be a boy and become your heir and get my pesky mother off my case"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 2:12 pm

InuGenki 犬元気
InuGenki had just gotten back from his patrol, and he stood in the garden looking into the pond staring at his face. He looked more and more like his father the older he got. He caressed his jawline and chuckled to himself thinking about his choice in letting his hair grow out. Youkai had been giving him less trouble with the sight of him, which he had attributed to him looking like his old man, but in actuality, he had built up a reputation for himself already. His advisor came out to greet him with a bow, which he gulped noticing that InuGenki had put his hair up in a pony tail. "Welcome back milord! I trust your patrol was uneventful?" he asked. InuGenki looked over at him and shrugged. "Just the usual, I guess" he said.

He looked around at his daughter running through the corridors with the children of the guards. He chuckled to himself as he walked towards the castle. "Has Yugure been giving you trouble?" he asked. His advisor growled and cleared his throat. "She's such a disobedient child! When will she learn her place and learn to act like a proper lady!?" he shouted. InuGenki looked back at him expressionlessly, which his advisor flinched. "I mean she's been..." he said before InuGenki closed his eyes smirking. "She takes after me" he explained. His advisor looked back up, and InuGenki had vanished into the castle. He had no trouble finding his wife as she sat on the throne being fanned by her trusted body guard. He approached her and smiled reaching into his kimono and pulling out a huge diamond the size of a fist. "Here you are, dear" he said which her body guard stared at the diamond and nearly fainted at the find. InuGenki was quick to notice his wife acting surprised, which he knew she were thinking of something. "Is everything alright? You look distracted with thought" he commented. The body guard slowly exited the room hoping there would not be a blow up or something else.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 1:27 pm

"Be careful" himiko warned Inuyasha "Kikyo's soul is being tortured and she needs to rest in peace." she said but doubted he heard her he was seeing the woman he first fell in love with alive in a sence and in front of him it hurt her to know he now could have kiyuo and would leave her she suspected. after all kikyou was his first love and the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Sango drew er own weapn and with her brother at her side attacked the mass of undead clay warriors that Kawaramaru summoned.

Meanwhile far far in the orht Akemi was in her castle lonely her child was out with freinds and her husband was on patrol so she sighed alone thinking of ways to spend more time with Inugenki

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 3:07 am

Killing Perfection - Page 2 C998f6f2814a7ff0df60243e9318a4a9-d86zqhm
Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha finally encountered Kikyo, but something was off about her. She had a glossed gaze, which he immediately knew that this was not the same woman who fell in love with him so long ago. Urasue looked at them annoyed before she grinned summoning her bodyguard Kawaramaru. Enju the assistant watched on nervously near Kikyo as Urasue continued to run her mouth. "So, you choose to be the first victims of my new world order eh?" she asked. Kikyo reached into her kimono, and she pulled out the shikon no tama. She frowned and her memories started to come flooding back. "Inu...yasha?" she muttered. She looked at the humans he were around, and she tried to figure out what was going on. "Is this a dream?" she muttered. InuYasha froze up realizing the situation, but Kohaku immediately spoke up. "This is terrible! Why would you disturb the dead to do your bidding!?" he shouted. Kikyo looked at Hitomiko knowing she was a miko, and she could tell she had feelings for InuYasha. "So I did die..." she muttered before her eyes widened in horror as her hand betrayed her reaching back for the arrows in her quiver. Kohaku reached for his weapon when Kawaramaru summoned a mass of undead clay warriors. "I'll take care of this mother" he said.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 8:05 pm

Sango listened to everyone talk aabout inugenki and lady akemi she got so full of infornmation her eyes began to spin 'okay okay maybe it help if i meet him" she said as she got kilala ot go faster after Inuyasha.

Hitomiko wondered why whoever it was robbed Kikyou grave no matter if they brought Kikyou back the shikon no tama was gone along with kikyous soul into the next world

(this is why kagome was brought though the well is because she as kikyou's incarnation has the shikon no tama & also has kikyous soul inside her that is why kanna could not completly catch her soul... No kagome means that there is no kikyou soul to revive kikyou with and also no shikon jewel. i thought since this is an AU without kagome we would eventually follow a different path then the anime... esp since hitomiko would eventually be forced to by naraku to steal kagome's powers)

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 12:45 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha scratched his head as she explained why Naraku was not easy to fight but still hid. He heard what Sango said about Naraku's abilities, and he took things into account about what happened. He explained to Sango about InuGenki being his bigger brother who lives in the north, and he raised him after his mother died...everything that Sesshomaru was not, InuGenki was. Sesshomaru took his leave, and InuYasha left with his group to go investigate Kikyo's burial site. Once they got there, he got a strange scent, which he took off much too quick. Kohaku had to ride with Hitomiko and Sango on top of Kirara as they followed InuYasha. "Sister, I've heard that Lord InuGenki took rule North of the Edo river...He's in charge of the area where it snows, and his wife is just as cold as the frozen lands" he said. Myoga chuckled. "This is true...how he managed to convince Lady Akemi to marry him is beyond me, but Lord InuGenki was never one to want to fight. It's mainly why he irritates Lord Sesshomaru so much. Whenever their father made them spar, InuGenki would hardly put any effort into it. If you know Lord Sesshomaru, he loves to fight the strongest. When he knows he gets handed a win...he'll get bent out of shape. Lord InuGenki felt he had nothing to prove because he was second born. He would never gain any attention for beating Sesshomaru...he was right, but he still gained attention with his cunning" he rambled on.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 11:09 am

Hitomiko sighed as inuyasha asked a good question and after totsai spoke she gave him an answer in a kind patient tone "he avoids us because he isnt stupid he might had been here personally to speak then he left a puppet in his place for you to fight with or it was a puppet all along and lied and since it was a puppet i could not feel its emotions to sense if it spoke the truth possibly because it had no emotions.

Sango told inuyasha what she found out about naraku through what Sesshoumaru told her father it gave him more information. it was then she heard then keep talking about this InuGenki person and she leaned in to whisper to inuyasha "Who is InuGenki?" She asked the hanyou. but it was a good question for the sheltered 16 year old to ask. After all she had never been outside her village until recently and only then to hunt dangerous youkai so she never heard of the name before nor know who the guy was.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 9:28 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha grumbled to himself. "If he isn't easy to deal with, then why is he avoiding us!?" he shouted. Myoga silently facepalmed and Totosai rolled his eyes. "I really don't know how Lord InuGenki was able to deal with you..." he said lowly. InuYasha glared at Sango. "And where the hell have you been?" he shouted. He heard her explanation and sighed. "Well...Did you have any luck?" he asked sensing that she was feeling bad. He already knew the answer as Naraku would be dead by now, but maybe she had uncovered some useful information regardless. Kohaku looked towards Sango and smiled. "InuYasha was incredible! He used this sword blast that obliterated Naraku's puppet with ease" he said.

There was a sudden disturbance as Sesshomaru came back bearing grim news. "That miko's grave had been robbed. From what I gathered was they were going to attempt to resurrect her and try to bring back the Shikon no tama" he told them. InuYasha's face went white, and he growled. "Why didn't you stop them!?" he shouted. Sesshomaru glared at him. "I have a job to do! I don't have time dealing with pesky human affairs. The Shikon jewel was never a threat to me" he said before Totosai shook his head. "You have a lot to learn about governing, Lord Sesshomaru" he said. Sesshomaru stared at Totosai coldly. "You dare lecture me, old man?" he asked. Totosai grinned. "At least Lord InuGenki listens to his elders" he said.

Sesshomaru snarled and clenched his fist. "How dare you mention that slacker's name in front of me!" his voice boomed. Totosai shoved a finger into his ear canal and flicked ear wax to the ground. "Slacker ay? You have no idea the amount of work your father put into him once he found out about his true potential!" he shouted. Sesshomaru growled. "Enough!" he shouted as he hacked his claws at him. InuYasha caught his arm and Sesshomaru followed up with a brutal punch to the face. "Know your place half breed!" he shouted. Totosai gulped realizing that Sesshomaru was still a lot stronger than InuYasha. "Byah! Don't kill me! I was meaning to say that the Shikon jewel will threaten the stability of your lands. Just think about it!" he shouted. Sesshomaru paused and gritted his teeth. "I'm not going to play into its game" he mumbled.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:31 am

hitomiko rubbed inuyasha shoulder "if he was that easy to beat inuyasha he would died long before now" she said as sango landed and rejoined the group Inuyasha yelled at her the moment she dismounted asking where she had been she told him she heard of a spider demon that her family went to fight nad thinking it might be naraku she returned since all they was doing was taking lessons from totosai she said she didnt expect the encounter with the swordmaker to be dangerous. she apologized for leaving both to inuyasha and hitomiko who she felt she let down. The miko comforted her "we can only learn from our mistakes sango i hope you paid close attention to the lesson"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2016 3:08 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
InuYasha smirked when she told him that he could do the honors. "Alright then, I will!" he said before Naraku laughed even more. "What can you do InuYasha?" he asked. InuYasha got into a fighting stance and laughed. "Well, Judging by you needing me to take out Hitomiko, that would mean that I'm much stronger than you. Now that I have Tetsusaiga with me, I'm stronger still!" he shouted. Naraku went silent for a moment before he launched more tentacles at him. InuYasha hacked at them before he got whipped in the back from the tentacles he sliced off prior. InuYasha growled out in pain as he hacked the tentacles apart. "Master InuYasha! The only way to defeat him is to use the..." he said before InuYasha interrupted. "I know, I know, I know!" he shouted. He started to concentrate, and he sniffed the air. He noticed the clashing auras, and he raised Tetsusaiga in the air before he hacked at it. There was an eruption of light, and Naraku was caught off guard disintegrating into a chunks then they burned in the intense heat. The only thing that was left was a head, and InuYasha hacked it into pieces just as Sango arrived. Totosai smirked with his arms crossed over his chest. "You did it! You have a natural talent for this! Now you need to perfect the technique and make it your own!" he said. InuYasha looked up at Sango and grinned. "I did it! I killed Naraku!" he shouted. A chunk of Naraku's head floated in the air as he stared down at them. "Not quite! The only thing you've done was destroy one of my puppets! I've been sitting comfortably in a place far away" he said before his head vanished. InuYasha gritted his teeth and punched a rock. "Damn it!" he shouted.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Sango nodded and after hugging her father she got back on Kilala's back and followed Seshoumaru back twards hiss brother.

Hitomiko Was unsure if it truly was naraku but sensed no lie in his words. After the last time he attempted to kill her personally failed. since then he used tricks and avoided personal confrontations with her as if afraid of her. Hitomiko had erected her barrier before she began speaking so inuyasha did not really need to hack the tentacles yet thanked him all the same. she then thought this would give inuyasha good practice "You may have the honor." She told inuyasha her barrier would protect her from his attacks and she still had the same spell she used long ago when she was a young girl, Hitomiko was able to use a spell to make Naraku flee She could use that spell again but refrained so inuyasha could practice & get revenge.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 11:00 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Sesshomaru did not show any emotion as his claws plunged into the possessed man's chest. Blood gushed out everywhere and the man's body evaporated thanks to Sesshomaru's poison claws. Sesshomaru looked towards Sango's father and sighed heavily. "I have taken you daughter as my mate" he told him before her father's head went quiet. He smirked a little before he laughed to himself. "I figured that out already" he said before he looked towards his daughter. "Go with him...we got ourselves handled here!" he spoke sternly.

InuYasha looked over at Hitomiko and cleared his throat. "So, are you going to take care of this guy? Or Shall I do the honors?" he asked. Naraku laughed at her. "My master? You're talking to the mastermind directly foolish wench!" he shouted before he shout his tentacles at her. InuYasha growled and slashed his sword hacking the tentacles into pieces. "Don't worry! I got ya covered!" he shouted.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Sango listened until one of her father comrades laughed evilly and spoke of Hitomiko in danger and damn it she was not there she cursed and knew Kilala could not fly fast enough for her to get there in time. 'please protect her inuyasha.' she silently prayed as she gave her father an apologetic look then spoke to the "comrade" who had laughed. "you are no longer human. In fact right now you are no better then the youkai we fight. End his life, he is better off dead then possessed. If you don't or I sure as hell will."

Hitomiko dodged as Iinuyasha attacked the creature about to attack her saving her from his evil. After he saved her the being spoke. she stood behind inuyasha as the creature laughed at how badly inuyasha used his weapon. then 'Naraku' spoke on how he had hoped she would be knocked up by now and without power. then heard how inuyasha told him. "It didn't work." Hitomiko then added her own. "even if I was without power, I would still fight you. I would find another way to fight if I must." she said "take this back to your master. no matter what happens we will not be defeated so easily."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 6:28 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Sesshomaru looked at them sternly after they asked what powers Naraku had. He sighed and turned around. "This hanyou is a master at deception. He can use corpses and the unconscious as his own puppets, and he can disguise himself into being anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if he could make copies of himself and use them as puppets" he said before he looked back at them. "He's not a real Youkai...I wouldn't consider a being made up of lesser youkai body parts and a human soul to be anything more" he said. One of the comrades started laughing evilly. "So you've figured it out, Sesshomaru? Tell me, why would you leave your comrades behind if you already knew this information? I have a puppet right now about to strike upon Lady Hitomiko" he said. Sesshomaru crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm not their mother...they can handle themselves" he said before he rushed over to the comrade grabbing him by the neck. Naraku smirked. "Are you going to slaughter a live human?" he asked. Sesshomaru's claws started to glow, and he smirked. "Perhaps" he said.

InuYasha was spending time trying to unmask the hidden power of Tetsusaiga. "Alright now, InuYasha...the best way I can describe the mechanism is that you must cut an area where your youki clashes with your enemy's. When you become a litter better at it, you can use it at will" he said. InuYasha sighed heavily as he tried challenging an average youkai. InuYasha was holding his own, but he was unable to uses the technique properly. InuYasha fired a Kenatsu wave, which he got excited. "Did you see that Totosai!? I did it!" he shouted. Totosai shook his head at him. "That was not a wind scar! That was a mere parlor trick! Hell, your brothers could do that without a sword!" he shouted. InuYasha grumbled to himself before he smelled a familiar scent, which he took off growling knowing it as Naraku. Once he arrived, he saw him about ready to strike Hitomiko from behind. "Get down!" he shouted before he sliced his sword at Naraku. Naraku dodged an laughed at them amused. "Having trouble with your new sword InuYasha?" he said before he looked towards Hitomiko. "I thought you'd get knocked up by now, and your powers vanish!" he muttered. InuYasha smirked. "Keh, Well it didn't work!" he shouted as he slug his massive blade over his shoulder.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 11:43 am

when her father asked if her mission was a success she shook her head "it isn't done father and the miko did not need much protection yet... & besides she has inuyasha to protect her. anyway right now they are seeing Totosai I know he is harmless so I thought i could be more helpful with you in your battle against the youkai." she said then Sess stepped over the caucuses and spoke to her father telling him to be wary of imposters. he then said. "Naraku is a spider youkai, and you are aware of his abilities." Sango's father looked around uneasy. "Wha...what do you mean? What powers?" her father asked & Sango waited for the answer.

Hitomiko sighed as Totosai spoke & wondered if Inuyasha had indeed moved on. She knew how much Kikyou meant to him so she doubted he moved on so quickly & Last she wanted was to be Kikyou's replacement. As the two talked she sat down on a stump nearby. they all talked of InuGenki then even more of Lady Akemi & one thing Hitomiko wanted to avoid was seeing that witch "If you go i will wait for you here" she announced to her mate when he said he was going to see InuGenki. finally things got back on track with the sword as Totosai taught Inuyasha how to get it to transform. then Totosai spoke about youkai and said to Inuyasha "You must face a youkai with a respectable sized Youkai...the signature technique with Tetsusaiga is the Kaze no Kizu or the Wind Scar! Any of your brothers could master this attack. I will help you along the way...let's go find us some Youkai first"

Hitomiko stayed on the stump telling them she wait here for them. totally unaware Naraku was just itching for another chance to end her quest & her life. Naraku silently watched the events through his puppet and smirked at the opportunity presented to him thinking he failed in getting them pregnant and ending the quest he knew that eradication was now his only resort. and the miko provided him the best opportunity of that by separating herself from the group.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 10:44 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
Sango's father was aware of her mission, and he saw that she had been covered in blood unaware that it were from Sesshomaru's doing. He frowned knowing the about of stress she had been exerting on her body, so he gave her a break acknowledging the circumstances. "I trust that your mission with protecting the Miko was a success?" he asked. He looked over at Sesshomaru watching as he walked around the corpses. "I would be weary about impostors...Naraku is a spider youkai, and you are aware of his abilities" he said. Sango's father looked around uneasy. "Wha...what do you mean? What powers?" he asked.

Totosai scratched his head. "Ah, Now I've never seen Kikyo. I was only assuming that the only miko being around InuYasha would be Kikyo. Well at least he's moved on" he said before InuYasha growled and twacked him over the head. "Will ya cut the crud out! You made this sword didn't you!?" he shouted. Totosai nodded. "That's right! And I'm not too happy with how you've been taking care of it! Have you been cutting down trees with it? I should just melt it down for such a disrespectful runt!" he said. InuYasha shook his head and growled. "I haven't even used it since I got it! You know what! Screw this! You're just a waste of my time! I'm going to InuGenki anyway!" he shouted. A shiver ran down Totosai's spine and he gasped. "Beh! No! Don't be so reckless! Do you want to get killed!?" he shouted. InuYasha looked at him oddly. "What are you afraid of him?" he asked.

Totosai sighed. "Of course I am just as much as I'm afraid of Lord Sesshomaru! Now that's asides the point! I would be more worried about you meeting his wife" he said. InuYasha's eye twitched. "I think I can manage some old broad!" he shouted before InuYasha was wacked in the head with a hammer. InuYasha yelped and grabbed his head rubbing it vigorously. "Yeow! What the hell ya do that for!?" he shouted. Totosai closed his eyes. "You see this is why you shouldn't go! You run your mouth off too much, and she's a proper lady! You go and say a think like that, and your miko friend here will me scooping up your ashes from the floor!" he shouted. InuYasha laughed at him. "Yea right! She can't be all that powerful!" he shouted.

Myoga cleared his throat. "Actually, it is true. Lady Akemi actually gave your brother a hard time. She wanted to reclaim her lands for her family, and she would not stop at anything to get what belonged to them. So Lord InuGenki married her" he said. InuYasha looked at him confused. "Wait...why would he marry someone who was trying to kill him?" he asked. Myoga sighed heavily. "I don't understand, but what he told me was that it was that killing her would be a waste of good Inugami blood and she got what she wanted...more than she wanted" he said. InuYasha's jaw dropped. "But she tried to kill him!" He repeated himself. Totosai sighed heavily. "You know as much as I do, that Lord InuGenki will take shortcuts in a fight" he said before he stroked his beard. "I heard rumors that they might actually have children...or at least they were trying to" he said.

InuYasha sighed heavily. "Are you going to teach me how to use the sword or not!?" he asked. Totosai sighed heavily. "Well, I can't tell you how, but I can try to help you" he said. InuYasha drew Tetsusaiga and Totosai stroked his chin. "Lord InuGenki taught you how to channel your youki correct?" he asked. InuYasha smirked and channeled his youki, which the sword transformed into a massive blade. He gasped at how massive it was. "Whoa! Now what!?" he asked. Totosai cleared his throat. "You must face a youkai with a respectable sized youki...the signature technique with Tetsusaiga is the Kaze no Kizu or the Wind Scar! Your brothers could master this attack in a couple hours" he said before he got up. "I will help you along the way...let's go find us some Youkai first" he muttered.

InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Perfection
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: