Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Killing Perfection - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 10:08 am

As he said he would leave behind a surprise and pressed his hand to her belly. Sango's eyes widened and her stomach flipped and her womb contracted sending the twinge to his hand that thought both scared and excited her. before she could tell him yes or no he plowed deep into her and filled her with his seed as if he actually meant to fill that promise after his orgasm filled her she smiled and rubbed his bare skin "I wont deny part of me wants to fill that wish" she admitted "It excites me that you want to leave behind a part of yourself inside me. but i am scared at the same time. you wont be with me to watch the child we create grow within me. you may even be far away when i go into labor." Sango knew that's what midwives were for, but inuyasha's mother gave birth alone, would she suffer the same fate? would her child suffer like his brother had? many unasked and unanswered questions filled her mind, along with the thought of his strong seed possibly giving her that promised life. Sango sighed to the joy of this union creating her lovers child filled her heart.

"Things change Inuyasha" she murred to his first reply then he surprised her when he said "Go ahead, play around with it, lick it, suck on it, sit on it...any desire that pops in your head, let's try it out!" as he said hem those very desires made images of her doing all of them entered the miko's untainted mind "oh don't tempt me" she said with a seductive look but started innocent touching and caressing him tenderly watching his face as she petted an d explored his cock in he hand. Hitomiko then pressed her body to his letting her breasts touch his skin "you may explore as well young hanyou" she said the sound low and lustfully as if she just called him her lover with those words
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:35 am

Killing Perfection - Page 5 C998f6f2814a7ff0df60243e9318a4a9-d86zqhm
Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I continued my slower more passionate love making skills as I thought more and more about her bearing children. For some reason, that were making things feel better, but why? Was sex better doing things this way? Was it the thought about giving her children? or was it the thought about breeding that made me feel so much better? I chuckled to myself. "How about when you return to your village, I leave you with a parting gift?" I asked as I reached for her belly to rub it insinuating getting her pregnant to surprise everyone. I could feel her insides twinge, and I felt resistance in me pulling out. She were not allowing me to, so I grabbed her ass tight and dove as deep as I could before I gushed my seed into her. She did not smell anywhere near Ovulation, so I think we were safe for now.

InuYasha chuckled. "Tch, I didn't! I didn't even think that he could love a human woman let alone let one see his cock" he said before he let out hot steam from his nose as it felt really good having her handle his member with care. He smiled at her as she looked up at him for approval. "Go ahead, play around with it, lick it, suck on it, sit on it...any desire that pops in your head, let's try it out!" he said.

bgcolor=ffffff bordercolor=ff3300

Killing Perfection - Page 5 4f994b1a894379a554c0dd576508d0c9-d9j5gsk
InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 3:38 pm

she sighed "i can try to endure it i am attempting to understand what your telling me I doubt i understand fully but you are who you are nothing that happens now or later will change that or change what we now have" she said his constant mating attempting to distract her and concentrate on feeling er body demanded the same to forget this useless talk and just feel and enjoy what he was giving her "your right he would refute any arrange marriage he wants this union more then you or I and that makes me want to defy him but to do so i would have to defy my feelings and like your brother said i can not just toss it away" Sango blushed as he mentioned her having his children and she lost it she moaned as he increased speed a pressure built inside her making her groan she was nearing her orgasm but grunted holding back in a small useless attempt to wait for him to join her in the climax, of course she failed and came for him a few moments later. as she came she closed her eyes first seeing stars from the orgasm then as those faded she visioned their aforementioned unborn children

"I think that was what Naraku hoped for, but I doubt he expected your own brother to stop you and save me from your wrath." Hitomiko replied. The hanyou then said after she kissed him. "I were told you can to finish me off"
he then began to remove his fire rat kimono then the white shirt underneath it showing her his very nice body. She saw him blush a bit as he undid his hakama pants inside was a big bulge. As he began to remove his hakama she noticed he was timid with how his penis looked. She blushed as he guided her hand to his shaft it appeared to be a cross between canine and human shape with a fat phallus and huge bulbus glandis. She gingerly explored his member with her hand and watched as it reacted to her touch.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2016 10:06 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I closed my eyes with a slight grin as I had already known that she would miss me, I wanted to know if she would endure it. I let out a heavy sigh as she misunderstood my situation. "No, even after Naraku's defeat, I'm to be all over the region. I must go about my lands to assert my authority. This Naraku is just a minor annoyance to me" I said honestly. I shook my head at her as she said she were wishing for the impossible. "I will always return to you, but I doubt your grandfather would approve of any arranged marriage. He knows what goes on between us. If you bear my children, they would most certainly fortify your village's forces" I told her as I continued to mate with her. I were tempted to just knock her up just to spite them, but then again my father did that and got InuYasha. "I believe your grandfather has all the power in who you marry...your father just has the power of the village" I said as we got ourselves going at a faster pace.

InuYasha shook his head at her. "I had a shot...if Sesshomaru didn't butt in like that, I'd hack you in two" he said honestly. He rubbed his face after it had healed from such a brutal blow, but he were met with a kiss, and he smiled at this. "I were told you can to finish me off" he said before he started to remove his top showing her his very nice body. He took in a deep breath and sighed as he undid his pants as a big bulge were there, and he helped to undress her before he took his pants off. He were a little timid with how his penis took on a cross between canine and human shape with a fat human head and huge bulbus glandis which he made her touch it. He looked up at her hoping she were comfortable with this so far as he knew he were very different.

Killing Perfection - Page 5 4f994b1a894379a554c0dd576508d0c9-d9j5gsk
InuYasha犬夜叉
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Sango looked down at him as he spoke asking his question "Sango, are you strong enough in your resolve to bear not seeing me on extended periods of time?" He then said "I can promise you that every time we reunite, we will always find ourselves doing this exact thing together"Sango blushed to his second remark but addressed his concern stilling her self as she responded to him "I don't know, I know I will miss you while you are away, and I do understand you can not be by my side all the time right now not with naraku around" sango said but hut hoped when the man was defeated they could be but with her family she doubted that and sighed "I guess i am hoping and wishing for the impossible" she said stoking his tail "my father would never agree to this union he may even set up a arranged marriage with some human i don't even know that is how its done in our tribe" she said her body held him in her she could be intimate but anything more was just her selfishness fooling herself from reality and the truth no one would accept their union her father would be upset if he saw her now and would shut her away from sesshoumaru if he could.

Hitomiko shook her head "no i am not pushing you away... i told you because i thought you should know. i know he wanted me to die, even if it was by your hand he does not care how its done." she replied "thank you for not killing me i am grateful, but if you tried one word and you would be flat on your face." she said making sure to not say that word right now, it spoil this moment She did not want to stop him as he tentative touched her body her breasts then his hand at the juncture of her legs petting her intimately Inuyasha then smiled at her and asked her. "Would you like to experience what it is like to make love?" Hitomiko lightly nodded and moved to kiss him gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I were incredibly pleased with this woman as she were learning very quickly or rather she were not too shy to try things. I rested my hands comfortably onto her hips as we actually started with the mating itself, but my eyes watched her intensely as she were on all fours rocking back and forth. This were nice as I could speak with her honestly. "Sango, are you strong enough in your resolve to bear not seeing me on extended periods of time?" I asked. I caressed the curve in her side from her hip up to her chest. "I can promise you that every time we reunite, we will always find ourselves doing this exact thing together" I said. I pulled her in for a kiss as I let her switch up what parts of her insides she wanted to stimulate, but I still would rock by hips when I got a good feel. I were so masterful at this that I were in perfect sync with her body. I reached up to caress her surprisingly large full breasts, which her pear shape body had drawn all my attention to her posterior until her breasts were right in my face for examination.

InuYasha cleared his throat and continued to cuddle with the priestess. "I understand this, but are you going to push me away and want to be alone? Hell, if we band together, we'd be stronger right?" he asked. He ran his hand up along her side surprised that this woman had an hourglass body underneath that ceremonial garb. He were intended to rub her the size of her chest, but he were not prepared to feel up side boob in doing so. "All I want is for you to have happiness" he said as he unconsciously wondered her hand over her left breast. It were more petting and massaging with the intent of bonding rather than strictly sexual in nature, but he could feel their erection. He did desire this woman, but he were considering her as a potential wife. "I'm not going to leave your side. Naraku already tried to kill you in releasing me, but instead I'm going to make love to you, not kill you" he said before he reached down to her groin slowly. He paid attention if his touch were welcomed before he started to pet her crotch. "Just to piss him off..." he said before he managed to slide his hand underneath her clothing to feel for her swollen clit and folds. He smiled at her. "Would you like to experience what it is like to make love?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Sango went with him as they left the sacred spring leaving it pure and untainted  he took her to a tree and on the way spoke to her making her blush lightly but also his words caused her desire to flair He could smell it as he laid inside the hollow tree then brought her down on him. Sango explored him tracing his face and the red marks she kissed first his crescent on his head then his cheeks  while she slowly undressed both of them. She saw his erection and caressed it again with one hand while the other moved to his fluffy tail. She petted it and rubbed against it wanting to drown herself in its softness and soak in his scent. he let her explore he promised she could  her hands then traced his feet then up his legs. Damn the woman was a seductress as she slowly trailed his inner leg then cupped his full balls with both hands. Sango then smiled shyly to him as he growled seductively and felt his claws on her rump while he felt up her glorious rear. The daiyoukai helped her onto his lap and then coupled with her again this time though there was no pain in the joining. She sunk on his shaft taking him to her core   but before she began to move she rained kisses all over his face and even stole a couple to the tip of his tail as she wrapped it around her then she began to move he laid back letting her have the control of their lovemaking  

Hitomiko cheeks lightly turned a bit pink to the compliment. But he spoke true she was powerful but she was not sure about the beautiful part but it felt good to hear it. The next moment he told her he wanted to continue this inside and took her to her hut. As he held her against him he asked about her shrine stilling her hands she swallowed hard then spoke. "my shrine can survive even if i am not there." Hitomiko paused in thought then continued. "you know, i been training there since i was small, even back then I was a target for Naraku my powers saved me but not my friends or my master" Hitomiko replied a sad expression on her face from the loss. "it has been almost fifteen years since then I sense something in the air and something tells me it is Naraku I have the feeling he is going to come for me, so I left my shrine. I did not want anyone else to lose their life. I hope I am wrong, and that I do not need the added protection from the hired taijiya. She had held this back from him, even held back her feelings. Hitomiko sensed she would die this time, and did not want the hanyou sad like he was for Kikyou. But she knew he had to know, he deserved to know she would share Kikyou's fate. Hitomiko knew before hey went further then this that she was in danger, & that her life was on the line. The hanyou Inuyasha had to know before their relationship got too deep so he could stop now, before he ended up crying over her grave as well.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I were indeed feeling a deep need to mate with this female, but it were not out of lust. I felt the need to bond with her, and I knew that we were going to mate as my member twitched and swelled slowly as we embraced. There was not any hurry as I held onto her swaying her side to side while I played with her hair. "I may take more of your innocence little piece by little until you have become a part of me" I told her softly as she could see the bulge forming. I made her reach down and caress it. "My body is yours to explore and enjoy" I told her passionately as I took her away from the springs to spare it from being defiled as I were going to make love to my woman. Things were exhilarating as I picked a safe place to couple up with her, which it were in a giant tree. It had a hollow section, and as we got inside, the moon lit up the inside enough to where she could see what we were doing to each other. I removed my armor, and loosened up my kimono and sash before I gripped the nude woman's hips to pull her into another loving embrace. "Mmm...I'm going to let you pick how we make love today" I told her before I planted a deep kiss upon her lips. Make love...it were a lot different than sex or baby making. The sound in itself gave a motivation behind it. I growled seductively as my claws felt up her glorious rear. She were mine, and the way I held onto her and felt her body up were a subliminal message that I had chosen her as my special someone.

As we held each other in that tree, we kissed and we kissed a lot. It were as if she had become addicted to my saliva, and I did with hers. I continued to run my hands through her hair and finally she removed my clothing during our very long kiss. I knew we were warmed up as I laid back on my fluff looking up at her curiously. Things were going naturally, and I shown I were willing to allow her on top. Although with all the kissing and petting we were doing, it only seemed appropriate for her to take control. This was for her closure and reassurance that our relationship is as strong as ever, and it were building. Even while we had engaged in coitus, we were too concerned with feeling each other, that any movement we made were slow and were within the context with our make out session. It felt right and felt good this type of mating I could do with her for hours.

InuYasha smiled awkwardly to her giggle. "Keh, Well you are a very beautiful woman...and powerful too" he said before he gulped as she drew closer to him. He got the sense that this were the first time she experienced attraction and infatuation. He seemed he have this pull on priestesses, or was this fate giving back to him what was taken. It were true Kikyo died fifty years ago, but this woman were in her early twenties. As she touched his lips and his ears, which her hands felt like magic. "Hitomiko?" he said calmly. "I would prefer we do this inside a bedroom" he said as he took her hand and walked with her through the village to the hut in which she would be staying in. Since she were a priestess, everything were more lavish, but once inside, he drew the doors closed and sat on the bed where he beckoned her to come and cuddle up to him. As they held each other, he looked into her eyes deeply seeing a woman in a similar situation as his former lover. He understood her desire to be a normal woman without such burdens. They way he held her and treated her were how he learned how to love a woman as taught by Kikyo. He knew this woman were different as she were more touchy feely, but he did not mind as he touch were somewhat relaxing and pleasurable. "When I look in your eyes, I can see your wish to have a normal life..." he said as he reached up to stroke her face. "I can try to give your life some normalcy" he said before he leaned in to plant a kiss upon her lips. "I hope your shrine is peaceful" he said.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 11:32 am

Sango nodded to his words she understood but she was glad their mating sated him for the time they spoke together. Sango smiled when he told her he hoped to be more romantic in the future and she sighs as his claws gently trace her body the same claws that killed the oni now so tender and gentle it moved and touched her deeply once the kiss was over he said. "You don't need to worry about the mating...once my pains go. My aura will be less sexually charged. I guess you can tell whenever I'm in the mood then can you not?" Sango felt him embrace her and she wrapped her arms around him. "Yes, I can, like I said I can feel it. and right now I feel it very intensely but not as bad as i did the first time we met on the field of battle or on the night you took my innocence but its still there" Sango said telling him she knew he was definitely wanting to get a release but he did not jump her this time since his desire was not as strong as before. but it was still there an itch just below the . As he embraced and caressed her she rubbed his back enjoying this tender moment with him he was soft and she wanted to feel more of him. even if they did not mate or even if they did to ease his aura that did not change the fact that during the night she had some strange erotic dreams of him.

The lovely miko shrugged to his inquiry about Sesshoumaru "you got to take that up with him Those are questions only your brother can answer I can give a guess but only he can give you the truth. She then smiled as he went straight to the word love when all she said was that both she and Sango had feelings for the hanyou. However she answered his last question first. "what do we do now, Of course; that is simple, we wait for Sango to return" She replied then gigged a bit "I guess you can say I am very infatuated with you but that can lead to love" she replied drawing herself closer to him. But if you want to know what to do while we wait then my answer is lets see where this tentative love leads" she then caressed his kissable lips and then she rubbed his ear "it's soft & it feels nice..."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 10:31 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I cleared my throat and closed my eyes. "Yes, well I understand that...but you have to understand. I've not gotten to let out my sexual urges in ten years, but I can tell you that I've been in a lot of pain down there off and on. Since we mated, that pain has gone away. But I feel it coming back...It builds..."I explained to her. I cleared my throat as I ran my claws over her body. "I were hoping to be more romantic in the future" I promised her. I closed my eyes and sighed welcoming her kiss. "You don't need to worry about the mating...once my pains go. My aura will be less sexually charged. I guess you can tell whenever I'm in the mood then can you not?" I asked. I were definitely wanting to get a release, but I were not going to jump in. My desire were not as strong as before, which I wrapped my arms around her in a loving embrace.

InuYasha looked back at Hitomiko oddly. "Why? Why is he interested in humans? Last time I checked, he hated them!" he said. He paused and looked up at her. "You...love me?" he asked. The prospect of a girlfriend tickled him, but he smiled sensing that this woman were indeed telling the truth. "Well I don't know the taijiya much, but you are here" he said. He paused and laughed nervously. "Uh...what do we do now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:48 am

Sango blushed lightly and silently as Sesshoumaru told her he knew he was her first. He then confirmed the fact they had great sex. Sango blushed hard when he told her they can continue to have a sex relationship while they get to know each other. She was not sure how she thought of that. She knew they could but getting to know him and what he was like was important as she said she did not want to be in a relationship for only the sex That did not mean they could not have sex but she did not want that to be the base of their relationship She had told him she did not want a sex only relationship with him but she also did not want to be used for just sex. Her blush deepened though when he remarked crudely. "I will show you ways to please ourselves without having to stick my throbbing cock into your cunt." which was still sex based.      

"I never said we could not have sex or have sensual moments, you asked what i wanted and i told you i don't want just sex between us your a daiyoukai  and very powerful i felt it since we met I know your strong  so i believe you can hold in your lust a lot better then i can your  an inu-youkai not some rutting-mutt constantly mating his 'bitch'-mate" Sango knew the word mutt towards him would be insulting but she was thinking the miko was right and he just wanted her for the sex. Seeing his face she then caressed his cheek letting him feel her warmth "I know you are kind and i know you can protect me but i am strong even if i sometimes act weak i know i am weak against you and your aura  and the sexual tension you emit you make me lustful even now i am fighting my body just to talk to you  Sess then asked her "Would you be comfortable in having me visit and spend time with you in the dark of night?"  Come anytime Sesshoumaru I am sure no matter where i am or where i go you can no doubt find me" she kissed him tenderly pressing her body to his letting him feel she was in need letting him know she would need him to help her hold back from always mating him whenever he was this close to her.

Meanwhile in Keade's village the miko & inuyasha got to know each other better as well.... she told him how Kikyou died to protect the jewel sending it to another time and out of the reach of evil. she told him of her journey here and even told him a bit of her mission to go after and even kill Naraku before he killed her. She did not give everything away for she still did not know him or knew how much she could truest him  she saw him gaze to the direction Ssango left to "do hot worry about her she is young and a bit naive it did not help that she did not realize when he said he wanted to be close friends that he was indication he would not mind being her lover I am sure he is rectifying that now with her" she said to the hanyou  we love whom we love i do know she has feelings for you too inuyasha as do i you can fight and take her away from him if you wish or you can stay near me you are bound to me whatever you choose to do nothing will change the power of the beads around your neck"

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 9:02 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I smirked at her as I knew a simple fact and that I were a male, and she were a female. "I know I was your first. We can continue to have a sex relationship while we get to know each other. I will show you ways to please ourselves without having to stick my throbbing cock into your cunt" I said before I sighed heavily. "We do have great sex" I said. I began to ponder how I were going to spend time with this woman without causing much commotion. "Would you be comfortable in having me visit and spend time with you in the dark of night?" I asked. I did not care if we did or did not have sex, although I know she will have very erotic dreams of me to say the least.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:14 pm

sango did not have many friends until recently in fact up til she met him she had comrades of her tribe and the only ones close to her was family like her brother "i thought you wanted a close relation like an 'big brother' or just a a sex buddy I don't want a just sex relationship I... I ... until you... I never... you was my first..." She stammered falling over her words "I guess I misunderstood and left too soon before you could explain" she said then she felt him caress her chin tipping her face up then his lips were on hers as he kissed her ending her words she then felt his hand cradle he head and his other on her hip drawing her into a loving embrace he parted te kiss and told her he was not drunk or he would be naked by now reminding her of that night he took her virginity. she forced herself not to think about it. she did not want lust interrupting her now "you said you wanted to know what i wanted" she said and saw him seem to steel himself for he reply. "I want to get to know you our relationship is still new and raw We clicked that night but that was my lust and your sexual prowess all that tells us is we have great sex together. but sex is sex, it isn't a relationship " She admitted also he was right they should know each other better before bringing children into their lives but she still wanted children one day
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:03 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I chuckled at her comment. "I don't get drunk that easily. One cup is not enough" I said before I closed my eyes in slight irritation. "I said I had no problem in being close friends with you, if you wanted to. What does close mean to you? I means more than just friends to me. I never said that I wanted, I said what you wanted" I lectured her. I reached up to run my fingers through my hair. "I don't give pity, Sango..."I muttered before I let out a heavy sigh. "Sango...this is ridiculous. I were trying to have a conversation with you when you left me in the middle of my question. Which was, we should get to know each other better before we start trying to make children" I said before I caressed my hand over her chin, and I gave her the best smooch I had ever given. No tongue but I cradled her head and placed my hand on her hip to bring her against my body for a loving embrace. As our lips parted, I looked into her eyes deeply. "I'm not drunk...I'd be naked by now" I reminded her.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 pm

Sango knew Inuyasha was possibly right no was right She knew she can not just discard her feelings for someone! that someone she knew he meant Sesshoumaru "maybe not but he set the boundary i know I have no words to counter it I wont win against him so i will find another that person i may not love, but without love there wont be heartbreak" those words alone told the hanyou his brother somehow did just that to sango "besides you loved kikyou like i loved sess but we can learn to love another in time. besides maybe i can beat him out of me" she said unknown to yasha that was what she intended to do she smiled as his ears perked and she had to fight the urge to touch them. She gave the handsome boy a bow before she left.

As she whacked herself beating Sess out of her system she felt a strong hand stop her as Sess grabbed her by the shoulders spinning her around. "You need to think about what you want. Death happens. I will mourn, but I'll still have your children to be reminded of you by. If you want to be more than friends, then I can do that as well. Don't live your life with regrets" He then leaned in pulling her bandage away to lick at her wound. "I want you to be happy, and why should a boundary stop you from that happiness? I did not mean to give you that impression. I were hoping to prepare you for the challenges in having me father your children. I'm confident that the benefits outweigh them. Do you want to continue our romantic relationship?"

He said so much and his hands on her held her forcing her to listen "I know death happens, i know why you set the boundary of only wanting to be friends perhaps even close friends I do understand you said that to perhaps save your heart. I also know i wont live as long as you i am only a mortal human but although you will outlive me I know this and i love & respect you enough to give in to you" she said to be honest when he told her speaking honestly she had no words to comfort him she could not tell him she would not die  could not say anything at all he was right, his brother was right.

when she mentioned having his young he said he would come for her later to give her his pups but she thought that was the liquor talking this time he brought it up "are you still drunk" she asked him she did not want pity from him.she shrugged when he asked why should boundary prevent happiness  She was happy with him until he broke her heart. he then asked if she wanted to continue the relationship "To be honest Sesshoumaru, I don't know... I just don't know what I want now... telling me you only wanted to be close friends and not saying you were open to more intimate then, really hurt. it broke my heart" she said "I did not like that feeling" she said "if your saying this out of pity or due to alcohol then no not right now but if your serious then maybe I will need time for my broken heart to heal before i can love you or anyone again" Sango did not get the hint that when he said he had no problems in being close friends, if she wanted. He were trying to hint that he wanted something more.

While the other odd couple spoke at the cleansing spring, Lady Hitomiko and Inuyasha got to talking too got to know each other as she slowly began healing the pain and emptiness left behind from Kikyou's death.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸

I knew that no human would please her as I did, and I were not going to close myself off to her only comfort and relief. I watched her leave before I stopped to look up at the moon to think to myself. InuYasha looked up at Sango skeptically as he could tell that Sango still loved him. "Tch, I don't believe you! You can just discard your feelings for someone! Believe me! I've tried!" he said before he end up shouting at the end. His cute dog ears perked as she offered to be his comrade. He were not sure what were going on as two pretty ladies were showing up wanting to form a team with him. He actually might like one of them. He gulped and bowed. "I'm sorry" he said after he looked at Hitomiko. He watched her leave, and after a while I came out and walked past InuYasha. Hitomiko looked at me annoyed and crossed her arms over her chest. "What did you say to her!?" she interrogated me. I looked at her annoyed. "I told her that I have no problems being friends with her, if that's what she wanted" I said before she glared at me. "She loves you! Do you want to take away joy and happiness from her!? I thought you were different than the other yokai!" she shouted.

This really struck a nerve with me, so I just left her before I lost my temper. I flew off and happened to find Sango in the springs inflicting pain on herself. I knew I made a mistake in my choice in words, and I had to make this stop. I landed behind her and grabbed her by the shoulders spinning her around. I looked at her intensely as I gave her an alternative argument. "You need to think about what you want. Death happens. I will mourn, but I'll still have children to be reminded of you by" I said although I were feeling lose from the alcohol. It did not mean that it were not true. "If you want to be more than friends, then I can do that as well. Don't live your life with regrets" I told her as I leaned in pulling her bandage away to lick at her wound. My saliva soothed and healed her wound away. "I want you to be happy, and why should a boundary stop you from that happiness?" I said before I sighed heavily. "I did not mean to give you that impression. I were hoping to prepare you for the challenges in having me father your children. I'm confident that the benefits outweigh them" I said as I embraced her. "Do you want to continue our romantic relationship?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Killing Perfection - Page 5 16051b3c626ca5d82da046adb40f2143-da828li
Sango 珊瑚
"I was bathing father I was in no danger and he did not save me he just came to chat" Sango replied "I did not disobey you father I did not seek him out he came to the bathhouse and just started talking I think he was drunk So don't hold it against him " she said then left and did not say much else for the rest of the day when he asked again later what went on she said "i told you he came to me drunk and talked to me" she said her hair now hiding the mark the western lord put on her. her father had then told her to try to forget the daiyoukai that there could never be anything between them.

the words hurt but while guarding Lady Hitomiko she witness for herself the tragic life of Inuyasha sometime after inuyasha seal was broken  Sess showed up again  laid his rapid brother out then handed her the bandana she wore and told her she forgot it "you did not need to come here for that" she said then turned when she was asked what was going on but that question went unanswered as thankfully inuyasha attacked and had to be bound to someone with he beaded necklace that someone happened to be the miko Sango be hired to guard. She wasn't sure that was wise... but later after Lady Hitomiko made Inuyasha do a hard face-fault into the ground the pup seemed to calm down some

Sango bore witness as inuyasha, a very strong man in his own right was brought to tears over the death of the woman he loved. the great lord then appeared behind her and said he had to talk. As she followed him into a hut she wiped the UN-shed tears from her eyes in sympathy of what the younger brother endured and the loss he suffered then while she was still raw he told her they could be nothing more then friends. Sango nodded to his words "I understand" she replied sounding hollow nothing like how she was when they bantered it was like a spark was extinguished dowsed in the deep pool of the harsh reality of their world. oh she looked the same and was as sexy as when he first met but now well it was like she was a shell of her usual self "I guess It is better to know this now." she said as it gave her time to give up on him.

In time the pain would heal and maybe one day she would settle down with a human man and have children  and grow old with him  then one day she would be gone and besides her family the only few who would morn her passing would be maybe her husband but definitely the daiyoukai she shared a moment of intimacy with. He would always be the one who took her virginity nothing could change that.

She swallowed a lump along with any feelings she had left for him and then gave him her hand "friends then... Nothing more." Sango said coldly then got up unable to be in the same room as him  she was so warm before but now she was as cold as ice. She doubt she will ever forgot what transpired that night they mated but left that unsaid. "I do thank you for telling me where you stand I wont easily forget you I know that, but I must put whatever happened behind us, I apologize but it is best for us if from now on we pretend it never happened. I am sure you will agree and you will understand that doing so it make it easier to move on & find someone new for both of us." Sango replied but she knew deep inside that he had spoiled her and she knew no one else would ever compare to him no human would ever match him she knew that.

Sango however also knew for the future of her tribe she had to. Sango knew she must give up on him and find a normal human for the sake of the village she had to move on so she could one day produce an heir to be the next leader once she and kohaku were long gone from this world. She had to think of the future and it could not be with him. She understood now what the miko meant by the hardship understood when inuyasha told her that loving a youkai only brought pain and death and that everyone who showed him some shred of decency to him eventually left him. Sango then left the hut and went to Inuyasha. "I will not leave thee any time soon... should you need me I will be there and thank you for what you said to me your right I should not had loved him, but that has died now. Also I also want you all to know I plan to live as long as life allows I want you to know I am here for you and will be your comrade, Lord Inuyasha. I hope I can be of assistance to you someday." Sango also shook his hand as she offered him her friendship. "now if you all excuse me I need to be alone." Sango replied.

Sango then mounted Kilala and the two flew off... She needed time alone to sort out what she would do now...  she had lost it all, even before she even had anything to lose. Sango laughed dryly to that thought. But there was no humor at all in the sound. She rode Kilala to the closest cleansing spring.  She stripped and entered the water while Kilala stood guard. After she entered into the cleansing spring, Sango picked up a sakura branch then whacked the mark with it to remove it she kept at it until it bleed. She washed it in the spring then she bandaged the wound as best she could. Sango then went to work using he sakura branch on her body in the purifying water Sango knew Lady Hitomiko would be safe in the village her job was complete for the time being since she was not need again until they left the village and being alone here gave her time to remove all evidence of the daiyoukai from her body and her heart. she knew they may meet again, but she told herself to remain civil towards him in the future. This would prevent the boundary he put between them from being crossed..

bgcolor=000000 bordercolor=ff0066
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I simply relaxed and listened to her protest in chaining me up, which I could only chuckle out of flattery and amusement as she stroked my ego wanting to run away with me and bear my children. She were indeed very young and naive; although, I would not mind knocking her up next time. I could not help but smile as she basically threw herself at me not knowing who I was, but I were going to have to break the reality to her. "As tempting as that all sounds, I'm taking you back. I know your grandfather knows he can't order me around. I can just simply take you away at anytime" I said before I closed my eyes and sighed. "Ones who respect me always pray upon me to protect their villages and lands. Your grandfather is one of those people, and he won't tell the others. He's not an idiot" I explained before I rubbed her back endearingly. "You are quite young, but you must understand that running away with me will put you into great danger. When I say we will cross paths frequently, I meant it" I told her before I patted at her rear. "When the time is right, I may bless you with children, but I need to reflect on this for a while" I told her as I looked deeply into her eyes. "I'm a yokai...you're a human. I could not tolerate my offspring to deal with the stigma of being a hanyo. If you want to know more, you should find the hanyo, InuYasha. There you can find out for yourself just how terrible a life like his can end up as" I told her.

I put my clothes on and my armor before I took her back into the village. The villagers looked at her holding my hand and her disappointed look, which I just brushed them off and took her into the center where the chieftain stood waiting with his son, Kohaku. I gave the chieftain a cold glance as the elder approached them jumping of Kirara's back. "Lord Sesshomaru has saved Sango yet again" he said. The chieftain glared at her. "What were you doing outside of the village!?" he raised his voice. I let her hand go and walked off, which the chieftain watched me. "Thank you for saving my daughter" he said sincerely. I stopped but did not look back. "She wasn't in any danger...she was fully capable in handling herself" I said before I transformed into my giant dog beast form and leaped beyond the tall fortified walls of the village. Kohaku and the others gasped at such a fearsome sight before the elder looked towards Sango hoping things were sinking in for her. The Chieftain took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I'm going to ask you again...what were you doing outside of the village? Did you try to seek out Lord Sesshomaru against my orders?" he asked. The women seemed to know what were going on as they gossiped about how she held my hand and the hickey on her neck. The chieftain glared at them annoyed, but he gritted his teeth deep down knowing that this were possibly true. He sighed heavily and left his daughter. "Don't do it again..." he said lowly. Kohaku looked at him surprised not expecting him to be so lenient on insubordination.

Later in the day, the chieftain came back to check on his daughter, which she were grooming Kirara. "Sango?" he asked awkwardly as he crossed his arms over his chest. "What's going on between you and Lord Sesshomaru?" he asked seeming to be in disbelief asking her this. The elder cleared his throat as he stood behind his son. "Why are you pestering her about her ordeal?" he asked before he looked at Sango intensely. "Listen now, I'm going to need you and Kohaku to head to musashi province. I believe Kirara knows where this place is" he said, which Kirara's head perked up. The Elder continued. "I need for you to speak with their elder about the events of 50 years ago. I want you to tell her about my suspicions that the events were a ruse to obtain the jewel. I believe that Kikyo knew this and that's why she asked for the jewel to be burned with her. More importantly, I don't think it will be gone forever" he said. The chieftain looked at him surprised. "What? What makes you think that?" he asked. The elder sighed. "I've been meditating inside Midoriko's cave, and I can still sense the battle still going on. I suspect that Kikyo's grave might be robbed" he said. A young woman in miko clothing approached them with Kohaku, and she looked at Sango intensely as if she knew that Sango had been in bed with a yokai. "Yes, That is why I'm here. I were attacked by a hanyo who goes by the name of Naraku. He has the power to change his body in any way he pleases, and he can control corpses and unconscious bodies. Since you two are the best, I'm going to need you as my body guards along this journey" she said.

As they all flew towards Kaede's village, Kohaku looked towards the woman being able to sense her power. "Lady Hitomiko...You're a very powerful priestess, why would you possibly need us as body guards?" he asked. She sighed heavily. "Naraku has tried to take my life before, and he'll try to do it again. I know what he's going to do once we get there, and I hope that you two won't be needed" she said before she looked at Sango caught off guard, but she nodded. "That's right, He's going to try to break the seal on InuYasha" she said. Kohaku looked at them confused. "Who is InuYasha?" he asked. Hitomiko sighed. "InuYasha is a hanyo...he so happens to be the son of the great dog yokai" she said as she looked at Sango seeming to know Sango has an idea on how powerful InuYasha could be. Kohaku laughed nervously. "He's just a hanyo, how difficult could he be?" he muttered. Hitomiko shook her head. "Don't underestimate him, just a drop of the great dog yokai's blood is stronger that a common oni. Just consider a human who has half of his blood...hundreds? thousands? tens of thousands of oni?" she said. Kohaku gasped. "So, is he like Lord Sesshomaru then?" he asked. Hitomiko flinched and looked at him. "No...Lord Sesshomaru is beyond comparison. He's probably just as powerful, and I only pray he's as benevolent as his father for our sake" she said before she looked back at Sango.

They landed in the village before they were greeted by Kaede. Hitomiko told Kaede about the dangers before she pulled out a sake. "Don't worry, I have a little insurance of my own" she said. There were a commotion outside as indeed InuYasha's seal had been broken, which they all ran outside. Kohaku got his sickle out before Kaede pulled out the bag and started to chant holding out the beads. InuYasha snorted before he jumped up and were about to thrash his claws at them when I popped in to give him a light tap on the check that so happened to send him smashing through the side of a building. The beads had managed to successfully transfer onto InuYasha's neck, but they were hardly needed. Everyone gawked at me and how easily I laid my little brother out, but he were nothing compared to what I could do. Kaede fell to her knees and Hitomiko looked towards Sango sternly. "Well? You care to explain what's going on?" she asked. I glanced over at them and approached them. They froze, but I walked past them and handed Sango her blue bandana she wore on her shoulders. "You forgot this" I said before everyone were floored. Hitomiko were speechless, and Kaede watched in awe. I turned and began to take my leave, which InuYasha stood back up rubbing the bruise I gave him. He were surprised just as everyone at how I seemed to protect them. "What the hell is going on!? What are you doing here!?" he shouted. I sighed and leaped into the air. "Don't ask stupid questions!" I said before I flew off. InuYasha rubbed his face looking at Kaede. "What the hell is going on? Why are you an old hag!" he shouted pointing at Kaede. Kaede looked at Hitomiko, and she sighed. "Heel!" she said calmly. InuYasha's necklace started to glow, and his face hit the ground. I stopped briefly to watch for my own sadist pleasure. "Egh! What the fuck is this!?" he shouted. Hitomiko smirked as she approached him. "As long as you behave yourself, then you won't have to worry about it" she said as she reached out. "It's been 50 years since you been sealed, but things have changed since then" she said as I decided to fly off as she looked up at me.

Later Hitomiko explained what happened to InuYasha, and he smashed the table. "That bastard! He tricked me!" he shouted before he reached up to his swollen cheek. "Damn that hurts!" he muttered as he rubbed it. "Would ye quit monkeying with it! Ye only going to make it worse!" Kaede warned. InuYasha frowned. "So Kikyo is dead after all?" he asked lowly. Hitomiko stared at him and her head sank. "Yes...yes she did" she said before InuYasha stood up and left the hut. Hitomiko watched him sympathetically and then closed her eyes. "He truly did love her" she said before she looked towards Sango. "I owe you an apology..." she said before she gulped. "I thought that the yokai were incapable in caring for humans, so naturally I just thought you were just being used for sex. I was foolish to be so harsh on you" she said. Kohaku looked at them confused. "What? Sister, what is she talking about?" he asked. Kaede sighed. "Don't worry about it child, It's between your sister and Lady Hitomiko" she said. Hitomiko stood up and wondered off, and she went to find InuYasha unsurprisingly near Kikyo's grave. She clenched her teeth knowing he were crying, but she reached down to touch his back to rub it. He did not resist her, but she could not bear to say anything. She took in a deep breath and sigh. "If you need anything, I'm here for you" she said before she looked over at Sango surprised. InuYasha looked back at Sango in particular and were confused with her, Hitomiko looked between them and stood back prepared to mediate the conversation. "How can you possibly fall in love a yokai? All that comes out of it is pain and death!" he said more to himself. He let out a heavy sigh and wiped the tears from his eyes. "I've known nothing but loss and hatred. Anyone who has shown me a shred of decency has been taken away from me!" he said harshly. Hitomiko bit her lip and let Sango say what she needed to. "InuYasha...I'm not going to leave you. That necklace on your neck seals your fate to me, and I would like for you to stay at my shrine" she said. InuYasha looked up at her coldly, but it were more in response to a gust of wind. "Sesshomaru's here..." he said harshly. I poked stood behind Sango. "I need to speak with you..." I said to her before I turned back to the village. Hitomiko looked at me and sighed. I waited for her to follow me into the hut she were staying the night in. I removed my armor and boots before I stepped up on the floor. "I hope you can see what boundaries there are between us" I mentioned. I hoped she could see that I did not age, and that she would die making me cry over her grave. I also hoped she could see the pain InuYasha went through being a hanyo. I brought out a bottle of sake and poured myself a cup. "It's a painful fact, but...I have no problems being close friends with you, it that's what you want" I told her.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Sango 珊瑚
She was timid, so she let him lead, and she gasped when he pulled her into his lap. she stared at him like a scared rabbit meeting a wolf. He was gentle as he eased her down on him she gasped again as she felt his rod against her ass, and her legs around his hips as he moved his hand around her, and he moved his throbbing erection to enter her. She moved slow he was her first the pain of her broken hymen confirming that fact she were no longer a virgin. True, he did not need his ego stoked, but she saw his look of concern when he noticed her pain. The daiyoukai waited for it to pass and was surprised when she took the next step. He moved his hands to her hips helping her as she rode him. She tried to set her own pace his words though soothed her as he told her, they were where he wanted to be. The rest of the mating passed like a blur he told her not to hold anything back then he bit her neck marking her as his hickey. It would last a long while, but he did not seem to mind that fact. he then made her orgasm 4 times before he finally released. He exited her, but she had wanted it inside; however, that was not to be this time. He cleaned the cum from her face, and when it was over, she laid on him.

Sometime during the night she had covered him in his robe, but his armor still laid by the bathhouse. The elder found them and knew what transpired between them, which he told Sesshomaru to bring her back. The two conversed on the benefit of their union, which Sesshomaru argued making her heart ache in pain. All she was to them was that she was just a tool, and her incredible mating seemed empty and hollow. "I wont do it..." she told Sesshomaru after the elder left. "you are not a tool to be used, I  do not want us or our mating to be used as one" she held him tight. "Take me away from here fly away to wherever you hide. I will stay with you and never return. I want to be with you, and if you desire it, I will even bare your pups. our mating is special to me. he cant use it if I am not there not without braking his word and telling the others what we did just now!" she said.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 11:10 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I were careful to watch her, and I were making sure that she were comfortable. This were a very risky thing for her to be giving herself up for me, but I knew that yokai often did this with noblewomen or women with power. I knew she were a woman with power even if she were reluctant to admit it. She could lose everything if caught, but that was the thrill. I did not mind being her guilty pleasure, but she were turning into a guilty pleasure for me. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her onto my lap where we could look each other face to face. "That's good...just relax and this will feel amazing. It's supposed to" I told her as I grabbed onto her hip to lift her up. I made her wrap her legs around my trunk as she slid down. Her large rear got poked by my cumbersome rod, which I chuckled to myself reaching around to couple myself up with her. I pushed down on her rear to encourage her to sit down and impale her insides with such a thick intimidating rod, but I knew she'd stretch to fit. She were plenty ready to take the job, which I watched her face. She were so new to this and there were so much of me to fit inside. She looked to be in pain, but I had to stop her.

I chuckled at her enthusiasm, but I gave her rump a good rub. "Easy...you don't need to fit it all in...I'm where I want to be" I said as I held onto her hips to mate her. Today, I felt short quick movements were going to be the best. As I made my bombardment inside of her, I were treated to the gasps, moans, and involuntary moments of my female. I did not need to stroke my own ego to brag about being able to make her do this, but I were going to encourage her to not be so embarrassed about it. "Don't hold anything back...this is what's supposed to happen when you're being mated" I said as I leaned in to give her a taste of mating with a dog yokai. I bit into the flesh of her neck, and I nibbled and gnawed at it giving her a hickey as I growled into her ear dominantly.

I spent a good hour mating this woman, and I counted three orgasms before mine arrived around her fourth. Hers became more frequent and longer, which when I climaxed I struggled to pull out. I slid out only to spurt my load all over us; although, she ended up getting hit in the face more than I did. I chuckled to the sight, and I helped by licking her clean before I planted a firm kiss on her lips. Things blurred again, but I remembered a lot of holding and touching before I woke up the early morning in the woods clothed but with my female in a night kimono tangled up on top of me and holding onto me tightly. Her content satisfied smile told me everything as spent a good hour rubbing her back as she slept soundly breathing in my scent and rubbing her feet up against mine to keep them warm.

I knew we had been caught by the elder and Kirara, but he did not suspect anything more than his granddaughter simply having feelings for me. He did not say anything, but he let out a heavy sigh turning away. "Just bring her back, the village is searching for her" he warned. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I will not tell them she were with you...they would not understand the benefits" he said. I opened an eye and looked at him intensely. "What makes you think this were a benefit to you?" I inquired. The elder chuckled. "It's an honor to know you've gotten intimate with my granddaughter. I only pray that you'll bring our village support" he said. I gritted my teeth knowing this were to be true as the man left on top of Kirara, but I knew Sango had overheard her grandfather's approval to continue seeing me.

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:07 am

Sango 珊瑚
Sango listened as he disagreed and told her how much alike they were that his father was a great daiyoukai and he felt expected to fill the mans armor. she gave a nod "we are the same in that respect" she said on her own sigh "my father is leader of the village the only one that outranks him is the elder but when it comes to battle the elder trusts my father. I feel as his child i need to be strong like him." she said willingly letting him into a piece of her life creating intimacy between them.

Sango wondered how and why he stopped caring about it but didn't get a chance to ask for he next thing she knew he had entered the bathhouse His sexual tense area filling it and hitting her hard. he then said her name Until that happened everything in her told her to run to get away she even stepped back as he entered. The next moment was a bit of a blur but she saw him effortlessly remove his armor then his robe And then he stood before her in all his glory and stunned her still as a statue.

It took Sango a moment to process what was happening but beside his nudity and how impressive his entire body was the next thing she realized was that he relaxed against the wall of the tub The man laid back and spread his legs as an invite for her to join him and pet him like a pet pooch. He indeed gave a good impression in that position as water ran town his skin giving her the urge to lick it away. He then suddenly took her hand.

"Come..." He said "I'll show you everything you need to know" His words beckoned her. and he guided her to join him at his side Then his hand guided her as he brought it to his throbbing shaft and helped her as he moved her hand up and down along the long rod. While she did this, She felt him reach around to run his hands along her body and then to feel her plump firm rear. Sango stared at him as he said "Let's keep this to ourselves" She should had smacked him for what he did hit him silly and maybe knock some sense into him. His aura surrounded her caressing her like a lover and she gulped unsure where this would lead but every bit of him said he wanted to mate her including his actions as well as his subtle suggestions. Sango gripped his shaft giving the throbbing member something to thrust into her own scent filled his nose pleasing him that this had aroused her her body told him she was ripe and he knew if he touched her center she would even be wet for him. Sango was silent but eventually she nodded to his final words what happened here would be their secret, one she would take to the grave.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 5:44 am

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I heard her mutter to do as I wished, which I had been doing the entire time. I knew she did not leave the bath house, and she were not fooling me one bit. I could sense her insecurities and low self-esteem, which I let out a heavy sigh. "I would have to argue the contrary. You are strong, yet you act weak. That is why you remind me of myself while I was younger. My father were the strongest daiyokai ever, and I were expected to fill his armor. I just stopped caring after a while..." I said before I had an epiphany. Why should I care if I associate with this woman?

I were not completely sloshed, but I were catching myself losing a grip on my instincts. It were filling my every being to mate with this woman, and my aura gave off my sexual tension. My body gave off that alluring scent that intoxicated females, and I felt myself stand up as my body betrayed me. My loins ached so much telling me that I were in desperate need of a release. "This is the second time we've crossed paths today, Sango" I said before I let out a heavy sigh knowing that I spoke her name. I knew I were caving in fast, which I pushed at the door. It opened, which I could see her and she could see me. I do not know what happened as things were blending together, but I realized that I were fully nude, and she gazed upon me like a gift from the heavens. I joined her in the bath not sure if she knew what to do with me. Our scents mixed in the bath house, and she could feel my tremendous powerful aura as I relaxed against the wall of the tub spreading my legs to give relief to my loins although it were an invitation for her to sit next to me and pet and massage me.

I ran my fingers through my hair as my member throbbed and jutted out impressively like an veiny thick obelisk topped with a fat purple mushroom ready to be plucked. Water trickled down the contours and crevices of my muscular body, and it glistened and shimmered from the moonlight. My yellow eyes peered upon her, and I smirked. "Come...I'll show you everything you need to know" I said as I beckoned her. I were playing the role of the Incubus as she were going to be taught what to do with a man. I took her hand and brought it to my throbbing shaft where I moved her hand up and down along the long rod. While she did this, I reached around to run my hands along her body and then to feel her plump firm rear. "Let's keep this to ourselves" I told her.

Last edited by OmuYasha on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 4:49 am

Sango 珊瑚
While he berated himself for being attracted to her, a mere human. Sango on the other hand was silent as he began his conversation. he spoke, telling her he denied it when she had told him her lie earlier. She then felt her face turn red in embarrassment, but thanks to the bathhouse the western lord never saw it. Sango blushed as he confirmed he had smelled her arousal, her fear, everything she had denied a moment ago. Damn him... The inu-demon then added, "You think you can merely wish me away?". "Do as you wish then" She muttered under her breath. It was the first thing she had said after such a long silence making him almost wonder if she was still there. His nose and ears were sharp and so was his tongue. A fact even she could not deny.

That same nose also told him the woman that drew his interest had not left. She heard his relived sigh then he spoke. "You know woman...If you're the strongest in the village, then why worry about being lectured? You know, you and I aren't so different" He said as he began rambling and Sango inwardly made a groan "why? because you are right on your first accusation of me. I act strong but I am not. You was right I am weak. happy?" Sango replied.

She hoped saying that would douse this relationship he was starting, the last thing her desire and lust needed was this powerful demon intoxicated by alcohol. But what made it worse was even though he was intoxicated his aura still attracted her the man oozed power her body recognized it ever since he had passed by her and reacted to the man and she silently cursed that fact and that his powerful aura had also activated her desire 'damn...' more bad news was he still did not leave for she heard him continue his rambling "You know your village has had countless run-ins with my family. It would only be fitting that we'll end up crossing paths regularly"

"Don't you mean eventually." Sango countered in correction then bit her tongue. didn't she promise not to talk to him if by the off chance she encounter him again. yet here she was bantering with him while attempting to ignore the premise of his words that she should give into her lust. On top of that his talk of destiny opened up doors for something more on the lines of romance Intending this was a deeper relation ship to him then just banter causing him to inwardly curse and wonder what he was doing and berating himself for his actions telling himself she was just a human, nothing less and definitely nothing more. However his body told a very different story.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Sesshomaru 殺生丸
I had a genuine chuckle at her response as she tried to keep herself closed off, but I were not concerned with this encounter becoming anything more than just banter. "I doubt that...I can smell it all over you woman, and I could hear your heart skip and you hold your breath. Yet you still think you can merely wish me away?" I asked before I pulled out my sword. I may have had a few cups of sake, but man it were a little stronger than I thought. "You know woman...If you're the strongest in the village, then why worry about being lectured? You know, you and I aren't so different" I rambled on before I reached up to rub my forehead. My loins were swelling up again, but thanks to being a little more relaxed, I started to feel my pants bulge. "You know your village has had countless run-ins with my family. It would only be fitting that we'll end up crossing paths regularly" I said not aware that I were starting up the premise that she should give into her lust. My mind were not caring at this point to be upholding a bravado as I found an attractive woman who I could tolerate. I were not lying to her about anything, but this talk of destiny opened up doors for something more on the lines of romance. Damn it! What am I doing!? She's human!

Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Sango 珊瑚
"I am not trying to prove anything to them!" she shouted then forced herself to calm down yelling at him would not change anything even if it did help her feel better to release the frustration then to keep it corked up she knew actions will speak more then any words she could say if she showed him this anger then she would lose. She needed to be as calm as him or as close as she could come then maybe he would give her a little respect that however did not happen he walked passed her his aura almost bringing her to he knees yet she remained standing even though her heart skipped a beat at the closeness She frowned to herself at the 'ba-thump' sound it made He then left leaving her alone drenched in blood that was not her own and in her own arousal towards the daiyoukai.

On the walk home she got a lecture from her father it was similar to the one the elder gave Kohaku telling her she should not go against the demon Sesshoumaru that doing so was a death wish yet she survived not only that but the man even spared her beloved brother. She was aware of this fact as her father left to give Kohaku a lecture and an incentive to not repeat the act. She frowned to the elder as he mused on the event and said something odd; something about Sess not being unlike his father after all. She did not understand the words, so she choose to ignore them.

Later that night she entered the bathing house alone and after taking a nice warm bath. she relaxed and let the events of the day along with her cares just wash away. She more felt his arrival then heard it and silently cursed as her body reacted to his presence. He then spoke to her; "So tell me woman...Do you feel weak around my presence? Or do you feel lust around my presence?" She did not see his smirk but hearing the question, she could image his smug look as he knew she felt both towards him. "neither" she replied to his question. She had spunk in spades that was certain. "go away!" Sango said in a stern voice "I am already in trouble from our earlier encounter." Sango then became silent as she sank down in the bath, hoping the water would wash away her lust. She did not know by doing that made the steam sent the scent straight to the man who had all the power and damn it all the man even knew it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killing Perfection   Killing Perfection - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Perfection
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Romance Rp-
Jump to: