Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd couple PRIVET

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 pm

As the cake cooled off Terry relaxed on the couch with Zinkix as she made herself comfortable resting on his chest. She may not openly acknowledge their relationship but in his mind Terry see that their loves. He dose love her after all and she did admit she felt the same about him. He didn't want to think about anything else at least for a moment because he was happy snuggled with Zinkix on the couch naked as she hummed a beautiful milady until the moment passed and she had to talk about work. “I know, I've already have the paperwork ready and even your dress you want to wear at the red carpet.” Terry stood up after Zinkix came off and dressed himself to do the cleaning, “I'd ordered your pizza awhile ago so it should be here in 10 mins.” Terry clean his mess in the kitchen and then their mess they made on the floor while Zinkix was eating the cake. He couldn't believe the way she ate getting chocolate icing on her lips and noise, “must you eat like an animal, your getting chocolate icing all over yourself. If I have to give you a bath too I'm getting a pay raise”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Zinkix later her head on terry strong chest , she didn't know why the sex between them felt amazing she loved it she loved him. What was wrong with her ?! Looking up at terry as the face he pulled, a worried tone over came her . Does he know about me being pregnant ? She worried , she didn't want terry to just up and leave if he finds out she's going to bare him a child. As her soft naked body layes close to his the young pop singer was now mumming to a song stuck in her head, a soft melody ringing though the room. Slowly raising her head up enjoying the loving kisses he was giving her until the garfish words left her lips "I , okay don't, terry I loved the sex and, umm ya umm next month I want you to sign some paper work for me because at that time I was invited to the red carpet for my new ablvm " she said softly slowly getting to her feet and slowly walking over to her room putting on his shirt and some underware "also" she cough lightly and pointed every where" get to cleaning !" She bossed acting like her self . And like her self she walked over to the nicely clean cake and with out warning she took a bit of the cake as chocolate icing covered her noise and mouth as she keeped eating her cake like she has never ate before ,"mm" she moaned looking to the side at a now up set terry.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Terry was just as Zinkix both lost in thought after things quiet down as the rush faded to leave room for thoughts. And thought about their relationship, “we're not really lovers, it's my job to keep her happy,” Terry thought and as sad as it sounds. But he make his peace with that because he loves her even if it means they can't be open as lovers. Either way Terry want to be with Zinkix in anyway he could. His body felt so warn out after the furious love make but he hates to leave a job unfinished so he finished with the last part of the cake, the icing on the top and used chocolate using a thick layer to top it off. Terry then wonder if thing got out of hand because this is the second time they'd had sex without protection and he knows Zinkix doesn't take pills. If only she'd knew Terry wouldn't be upset he would be more concerned about her career and if he gets fired for it he wouldn't care. He dislike dirty people but he really hates those abandon others so he'd do what he much to take care of Zinkix and their baby. He came over when she called him and kiss her when she pulling him down to kiss. He held her in his arm and kissed her more passionately then allow Zinkix to kiss anywhere she liked on his body. “You where clingy before we even kissed,” he lost count for the time she need him over to take care of her needs, “I think I like it when you are clingy it makes me feel better that you need me and you want me here.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:25 am

Over and over there bodys joined as once, feeling Terry thick seeds enter her body, it was a good thing and. Abad thing she was pregnant so she didnt really have to check. With a soft heavy sigh the female slowly brought her body up already feeling swore from the best sex yet, better then the day before laying on her back sweaty and naked she waited for the cake looking up she smirked and waved her hand" there is some chocolate icing for ya to use dear" she added taking deep heavy breaths cooling down her body from how good Terry was. Never in her life would she have ever fuck Terry and now, she was going to have his unborn child. It worryed her but yet again it didn't, what should she do at this ponit? What should I do? What should I say? I love him?! But when should I tell him about me being pregnant? Lost in though zinkix heard the sound of plate landing on the kitchen counter as Terry left the cake to cool down, the smell in the house was a mixture of sex and cake. Zinkix layed her back agest the coach to reast."hay.. Terry" she said softly , maybe she should tell him later next two mouths. " Tonight was amazing tomorrow I need you to do alot of erens for me okay? " She smiled grabing Terry hand and pulling him down for her to kiss his soft lips pulling him down closer to her naked body fpr a enjoyable cuddle, rubbing her soft skin agest his and giving him soft kisses on his lips and neck" oh sorry.. I get abit to clingy " sbe added looking away with a pink blush.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 1:47 am

This is their second time enjoying the pleasure of their bodies joined in the roughest sex but Terry felt her never being this tight. It's a good thing Zinkix is so wet otherwise the friction would have brought Terry's cock to bury in a uncomfortable way. And god she is dripping wet enough to sock the whole length and leave a pool of it at their feel. "oh fuck she too tight," again he cum inside her womb without concern, her wall kept milk till he had no choice to give what her body wanted. And despite cumming his cock remains at a full hardened shaft after Zinkix call him master in a loud moan. "That's a good piglet." The alarm on the oven went off but Terry wasn't concerned about it since he has a much more important job, "just a little more and I'll get you to cum in a big fucken explosion." Ramming her over and over enough to have her juices gush Terry brought his full force until Zinkix have at her limit. It took a little bit for him to calm down after they've cum together and once Terry became calm he brought Zinkix to the coach and took the cake out of the oven just in time. " it ready but you should let it cool down a little before you eat."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Her walls tighten around his hard cock as he knew she was going to cum , his hard pounding, and the way he was acting got her so turned on she wanted to hold on alittle longer before cuming. Leaning her head back and moaning once again"master! Master!" She yelled in a high pitch moan already close "cum inside me fucking cum!! Am going to fucking cum Terry!" she yelled loudly as her walls squeezes his dick more as a clear liquid drip from her tight opening." I can't take it! " As they fuck the timer on the stove whent off to cake the cake out before it burned. So close shifting her hips abit more as she lean her head back and samd with her back arching back leting lut a soft moan before vuming long and hard all over Terry hard cock feeling a deep rush of his thick seeds inside her." The cake!" She moaned softly using her hands to touche the wall and make sure she doesn't fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:07 pm

Terry showed Zinkix no mercy though she took great pleasure in his dominance, his cock kept pumping till she will feel sore after. This was nothing like last night, his rod punished every stretch of her walls coming all the way to her end banging the g-spot. Terry was close to a climax but still his shaft gave more pre-cum hot enough to warm Zinkix's inside's and the more she moan his name out the faster and harder he'd pumped. Smirking he heard her words that slipped out, "say it again if you want me to go hard." He brought her little further against the wall and lifted Zinkix's right leg so Terry had a deeper penetration, "that's right say it again my cute sluty piglet." He didn't care if they were being tho loud, all Terry care about is their enjoyment in lust also he wanted to make her happy. And if Zinkix like this so much then Terry is wanting to give her the best. "is my piglet going to cum?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 7:19 pm

Zinkix uper body geting wet from the large amount of pre cum leaking from the tip of his member onto his large breast. As her fingers move quckly in and put of her tifht welcomg hole the female got a surprise gift geting raised up and shoved agest the wall with her ass stivking out. In no time feeling Terry thick juice cock enter her tight hole pounding her hole over and over again as she screams his name over and over again. As a word slips her lips, "master! Harder!" She yelled shifting her hips back to his enjoying the hard thurst he was giving her. "Yess this little pigie want more fucking!" She yelled moaning enjoying the hard thustinf he was giving her. As his strong hands rub up and and her soft wet body. As the two got louder and louder little did they know the nabors could hear the two. Zinkix needed to tell Terry about him being the father! But maybe later ! But right now she needed to climaxe with Terry in her, as her walls tighten around his shaft as before , making his want to be milk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Terry felt as if he's going crazy doing something he'd wouldn't normally do. But even a neat freak has dirty thoughts and fantasies. The real pleasure is the liberating feeling of doing something this dirty with a kinky girl like Zinkix. How his cock never felt so good sandwich between her fat luscious peeks with the excitement of seeing her look to him with lust in her eyes. No other girl brought his lengths to come so hard and thick adding more inches to his normal size. He was fired up and could bare not filling her void. "It's about time i really give you a thorough cleaning!"." terry helped her up to stand on her feet and turned Zinkix around facing the wall and bent over. All at once he came inside her with one good thrust, and began thrusting wildly like a horny dog without restraint pounding her pussy viciously. "I'm going to make you squeal like a piggy," he smack her ass while fucking her from behind, "such a sluty pig you are but your my cute piglet."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 11:35 pm

By the sound of terry, zinkix was kinda proud of what she was doing. Keeping the same pattern with her tounge all over his shaft and playing around with his boys. The hard grip from his hand pulling her head back as her mouth out from giving him pleasure . looking at his now hard, wet, pulseing member infrount of her. The female smirked, as a shock ran across her face to see his now wet shaft moving in and out of her large breast, feeling his hands tighting her breast to his hard cock. It was a good thing his member is wet as it slide up and down his shaft faster and faster with each moment .looking down at the heart dof his member seeing a large amount of pre cum leak from his member. "Mmm I love fucking with you! Terry!! I love you ! Neat freak! " she moaned still fingering her wet hole wanting somthing bigger inside her. While he slide his member beween her breast.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Terry grew curious over time and wanted to see how good Zinkix is when it came to handling a mans jewels. In the pass Zinkix brag about how easily she would get a guy to blow his load quickly to tease or get a rise out of Terry whenever she could talk. But never had he'd imagine she was this good, "oh damn I thought she was all talk," he thought. He almost fell over when his legs weakens, over the overwhelming power of pleasure Zinkix's gave with her mouth. The way she sucked him off and warmed the cock with hot saliva. But the turn on is seeing how into it she was. Hearing her suck and moan as Zinkix handle his balls in one hand as the other played herself. "Ahhh she could make impatient men get a boner," Terry almost fell over again if he didn't braced himself to the wall pressing the back firmly. In the middle of his moan Terry gasp in heavy breaths and looked to Zinkix while she was at work. As she began to deep throat he felt the need to grab the back of her head running hid fingers through to grip some and forced her to take him deeply. Also his thrust thrusting her mouth with little of his pre-cum mixed with her saliva. "Mmm Zinkix your the best. Though your a cute piglet you got some skill. Ah fuck your going to milk me dry." Another dirty thought came to mind as Terry smirked evil as he pulled out. He took the length in-between her big luscious breast to tit-fuck. Her hot saliva help to make it slippery enough to thrust. His cock warm to the touch rubbing against her twin bust
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 8:11 pm

Shifting her hips side to side , as Terry hand slowly move down to her now wet folds, as the sounds of his wet folds rang the room same followed by her lushish moans. Baging for more, looking up at the man she loves hearing his hot deep words. Slowly removing her lags from his wast the female got got to her knees , as her soft yellow panites hanged over her ankles using her both hands to unzip his ziper wanting to tast him, wanting to see his hard on up close! Her mouth slightly drolling already thinking about it, once she got the sight of his harden shaft she quickly entered the full member into her mouth and begain to suck on the full lenth, this wasn't her first time, as she has done this many times before. But now she liked it, salty but yet sweat. Enjoying the hot moans from terrry , up above shifting her hips abit as her other free hand move between her lags and keeped her self bussy while she gave terry a good rôle treatment. At one ponit she gave him a deep throating followed but fast movments. As the sound of sliva ,and slurping was all zinkix heard as the two continued to play with one another, zinkix didn't mind this, as long as Terry enjoyed this she was okay with it, using her other free hand to grip his boys bit softly while she moved her head back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 5:03 pm

Terry feeling amused chuckle softly as his lip smiled amusingly to Zinkix's response, moaning in lust and the way her body expressed slutly lewdness. It didn't take much with dirty words kissing and touching, but Terry knew better knowing it takes the right words the way to kiss and touching her sweet spots gets Zinkix fired up. He adjusted his stance as she wrapped her legs around his waist feeling the body heat Terry's burning desire set to flames. He wanted to rip off all her clothes, he couldn't stand not feeling her naked skin on him, the pleasurable heat and sweat mixing together. All he is able to do right now is holding Zinkix in his good strong arm as the other did as it pleases, feeling her body as Terry showered the neck in his kisses. Little at a time he pulled down her panties, just enough for the hand to reach inside and stroke Zinkix's pussy lips as she told him how badly she wanted his cock to fuck her naughty cunt. "I wish I could if only you'll help me rise to the occasion, otherwise I can't help you. You love eating nothing but meat so way not have yourself a full on meaty beef stick enough to satisfy even a piggy's appetite."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 1:12 am

Taking deep husky breaths, zinkix shifted her hips alittle bit then wraped her lags around his wast wanting him to play with her, looking over his shoulder to watch the timer placed on the oven to make sure the cake wount burn. Once she saw there was going to be more time on the hands she smirked evily and looked into his eyes and smiled. His hands moving onto her harden nipples , shifting her hips to the side wanting her panties off , wanting to feel him inside her. Why did I love this man so much ? I love him?! I can't help my self.! I want more! Even though am pregnant with his child... No I must not think about that now.. Lost in lust once again leaning her head back leting Terry explore her neck and body. As soft moans left her lips. "Fuck me.. Hard.. Nice and hard... Fuck this little bigger with your clean cock!" She moaned kissing his lips softly yes she loved him. But she knows one of these days she has to stop this and tell him they have to stop but not yet. Not yet. Using her hand while the other was wraped around his neck to keep her self from falling the other hand trying to remove her soft colored panties from her hips to let Terry play with her body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 12:50 am

The things love makes you do besides the normal. Terry is some who follow the rules and here's he braking principles for for a girl he's fallen in love with. Having sex with a client is one thing but becoming a lover is braking the taboo but Terry has never been so much in love. So doing his job to keep a smile on Zinkix's lips he kiss her and pinned her to the wall knowing she likes it when guys are this aggressive with her. The same with his kiss dominating with lock tongues rolling around inside each others mouths as their lips were joined. And as Zinkix showed him her girls hands came to caress in a firm squeeze and played with the sweet spot. Teasing the nipples as the other hand reached down to squeeze on her perfectly rounded ass. And added more pleasure kissing her neck long enough to have breathing room. "such a dirty piglet, see how easily your turned on. So how dose my mistress want it? How bad dose she wants it?'
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:45 pm

Zinkix looked up into his eyes and brought her lips to his as there tounge plays a war agest one another as her back hit the wall as there kisses whent on and on. Taking a deep breath thoses words he said to her in the beginning came back to hunt her. The look in his eyes, hungry for more kisses, hungry to hear more of what she has to say " I.. I can't believe am doing this but..get back to work.. By keeping a smile on my face, first... " lost in though she pulled him into a nother deep kiss as zinkix grabed her shirt and removes it showing her nicely shaped breast like he saw before. " make love to me again Terry..I wish to feel your body! I love you!! " she pulled his body close to hers as there lips clash agest one another once again as her hands move over to his hair playing with it roughtly. Leting a gasp leave her lips at the enjoying feeling terry large hands touching her body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 11:30 pm

Like a thousand burning knives Terry felt his heart being stabbed over and over, the more Zinkix said her reasoning why they can't be lovers. Terry was prepared to face rejection the moment he confessed his feelings for her, but the blow was hard hitting. " She's right, he career comes first so why should she risk it for me, he thought, "your right, I was being selfish to think we could..." Stopped talking when he noticed Zinkix's tears falling from her eyes. She did say she loves him after all, so Terry see's how tho must be hard on her. "Who says we can't have it both ways," Terry brought Zinkix in his arms and kissed her, passionately until she needed to take a breath, "its my job to keep you happy right?" So let me keep you happy the way I can."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 4:52 pm

The kiss was beyond pleasant , and just Terry alone brought happyness to her heart, and the choose of words, brought her dizy head out of the clouds. Looking past him , and eyeing the cake mixer lost in deep thought. Thinking over and over about his words, he loved her.. Terry loves me.. Opening her mouth again but nothing but air left her lips scared to say somthing dume or to expose the secret she's keeping to him about his child. Zinkix looked back up at Terry, using her arms to whipe the wet tears from her checks. "I.. I.." Her face turning a light pink watching Terry pore the cake mix into a pan and place it into the oven at a surten tempter. Staying quite , the young lady took a deep breath and got closer to the man she fallen in love with, but her job comes first. She wanted to kill her self for saying the words that was about to leave her lips. But once it was out there was no pulling them back." Terry.. I.. I understand to you it ment somthing but it was just heat in the moment.. Your my partner.. And.. " her heart took over " I love you... My heart hurts when I see you... But .. My job comes first. Your nothing but my maid, and a helper.. After this.. Buy me some piza and there is some paper on the desk to give to the records dealers." Her words hurt as more tears fall down her soft pale skin. The sound of her noise rubing using her hand to over the mess she was now in. " this little pigie loves a neat freak like you." She added trying to stop her crying.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 4:12 pm

Terry waiting patiently no matter how long it took for her to speak her mind, She did she had something to tell him. But Zinkix fail speaker mind so Terry was left to handle things in the kitchen making her cake. Everything felt so awkward, he didn't know what to say so terry kept quiet the whole time. Zinkix was the only one talking for the both when she finally said something, saying things that brought him to laugh, and had a good laugh. Mixing the chocolate cake batter a few times he looked over his shoulder to her and smile. And by surprise he found her lips to his in a kiss as soon after the cake had been placed in the oven. His mind was lost in the moment as his lips responded to kiss her back in the same passion and feeling. When their lips parted in again she wanted to say something but there were no words spoken. But he had something to say. "To me, it wasn't some quick fuck. I didn't see it like that. Your lazy and dirty habits disgusts me so normally it's a turn off but somehow I think you as someone I want to fall in love with. I don't know why I just do, I've fallen in love with a charming pig like you."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Zinkix was trying so hard to speak and tell him the truth but nothing left her open mouth. Her stomach making nothing but circles. The pop singer sigh softly and turned to the kitchen to watch Terry cook her cake. Whata wrong with me... I love him?! Why do I love him?! I can't believe this is happening to me?! And now.. Am going to bare his child... Lost in though she shook her head in never mind to Terry about what she was going to tell him. Over time she watched him cook and enjoyed his blush and time to time she would make him laugh. His laugh brought happyness into her cold heart. Moving her hand through her soft curly hair , as Terry finished making the cake and was now in the oven. Zinkix mind and body took control and grabed Terry and kissed his lips deeply, as tears ran down her checks unable to speak about the mix emotional reack she's in. Moving her hands behind his head lightly pulling his hair, I love him! Keeping her body close to his. I love him! Slowly removing her lips from his as her soft blue eyes looks into his. I love him! Say it!? Nothing left her lips as she looked to the side with a soft red blush and no words.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Terry somehow made his way to work without a problem. Even after spending the night with Zinkix he was actually early for work. He thought about have breakfast at a restaurant, since he had the time, but he felt the keep busy to not allow thoughts on what happen last night to come to mind. Plus this will get him caught up with anything he fell behind, since taking care of Zinkix has set him back on the office duties with the amount of clean & cooking. But no matter how much or how hard he was at work Terry couldn't stop thinking about her. The sex was unbelievable, never did he have that kind of passion and connection. He been with some girls he thought were the one but never had he felt this way about anyone this deeply. “It was just a quick fuck nothing more, but way dose it hart so much hearing her say that? She a pig but I like her. Who am I thinking she'll ever think of me the same way.” Terry tried getting his mind off it, but Zinkix happen to call while his boss was around so he could ignore it and did what the boss says. On the way he bought a few things to cook her the chocolate cake she asked for and at the door Terry was a little surprised she jumped up to walked over to him and blushed. “What is it?”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:28 am

Raiseing her eye brow watching Terry slowly moving into the kitchen to cook her favorite food. But why? By the bags he was having under his eyes it seem that he didn't get any sleep. Still naked she grabed pink panites and a long shirt , to at lest be dressed. Walking into the kitchen taking in a deep whiff of the yummy food he was cooking up."mmm" she smiled looking over his shoulder watching him cook. After he finished her breakfast, and set the plater on the table. Watching Terry get dress before leaving, the look across his face brought zinkix to think twice. What's with that face? Why is he so sad? But in all honesty she thought of the sex of somthing more. Unlike the normale sex she used to have with good looking guys. Zinkix slowly ate her cooked meal , staying quite watching him walk out of the pop singer home. Looking around the place still looked nice it was rather cleaned and nicely keeped. Staying quite she thought over and over about what she said. Afew hours pasted and after hours and hours of vomiting and feeling pain rubing oveer her body. Untill around 5:00pm she was in the mood for chocolate cake. Geting her phone she called up Terry to come over to bake her a cake. Not hearing him talk back she hanged up the phone before he could do so, zinkix waited for a little, she needed to tell him ! I need to tell him! I need him here! After a few hours she heard the door open and with joy zinkix jumped up to her feet and walked over to him, blushing a soft red unable to stop her school girl blushing she needed to tell him! " Terry!" She wined softly opening her mouth softly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 11:57 pm

As Zinkix slept Terry was left alone in his thoughts, thinking about everything that brought them in this bed sleeping together. Half the night he was still awake feeling troubled but at the same time without regret. As she slept Terry snuck in a kiss, the last one of the night before he finally turned in but very late. 3:10 in the morning. This made him sleep in and heavily, of course Terry wouldn't have heard Zinkix coming from bed or what when on in the bathroom. Till she came back to the bedroom and woke him up, "I'm... Glad to hear your not pregnant," somehow he sounded a little disappointed. But that's not what made him feel bad. "Right, it was just a quick fuck nothing more," he said but somehow Terry felt crushed because normally he doesn't have sex of the hell of it but with someone he likes. " I'll get your breakfast ready," Terry tried taking his mind off it bit it still hurt. "She a pop star who can have any man she wants. I should count myself lucky she even wanted to sleep with me, or have me fired." Terry cooked up some sunny side up eggs, bacon, sausage, blueberry pancakes, side of fruit, and a thick slab of ham. Oddly very quiet while cooking. "Call me if you need anything else," coldly but sadly he said it and walked out the door
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:21 pm

Zinkix didn't think about Terry blowing his load untill the morning after. She jumped out of bed and ran to the rest room, she didn't wanted to throw up she wanted to check if she was pregnant . fuck fuck!! I can't this was supposed to be a quick fuck! Zinkix thought yes she kinda liked Terry but if they get into a relationship Terry might get fired or worse. Nope she's not leting that shit happen, so zinkix took out a box from her uper cabinet and took out the pregnancy test. After following the instructions. She waited, and waited. Untill she got a plus. Placeing her hand on her mouth in shook and fear, zinkix couldn't tell Terry, not did she have the guts to tell him. So she stood quite taking a deep breath she threw the test in the trash, and left the bath room. Looking up to see Terry awake and well. Zinkix took in a deep breath and walked over to him." Look, am not pregnant.. But last night was.. Just a quick fuck.. Nothing more ... Nothing less" she added in a soft calm voice. She did lie about her bareing his child but if she would to tell him things would go down hill fast.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:10 pm

This was no good, even Terry felt her body drinking in his milk as the walls kept milking his member until there wasn't any left to give. He was surprise she didn't notice or cared he'd cum inside, without protection, was she not worried about getting knocked up? Right now Terry tried not to think about and held Zinkix in his arms when she hinted she waned to be held. Solftly he sigh as she napped and kissed her before falling asleep. Terry was the only one awake lost in thought thinking about everything, “what's going to happen from now on?” this changes their relationship but was this a quick fuck or something more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd couple PRIVET
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next