Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd couple PRIVET

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 2:25 pm

((your welcome))

Things end on a good note, zinkix keeps her job but sadly Terry didnt keep his job, but that wasn't any kind of bad news as zinkix gets alarge amount of cash each mouth for making songs , at this ponit Terry all he had to do was stay home and bs a good father for the daughter he nos has. Every one was glad to see the young poosinger having her own life and having a goal of a mother, yes things was hard at first but the. NMore she was used to this new life the happyer she was. There was no mistakes, things happen for a reason as this ,reason was in apart of love , from secret love to undieing love. With a daughter in one hand and a nice rich life in the other, things could get any better for this loving family.

°end°
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2016-05-24

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Terry placed his hand on her belly and kissed as he stayed with Zinkix the whole night and did it 6 more times. The next day he called his job to say he's quite without reason. His meaning in life is living to love Zinkix and their baby so hand in hand he was with her durning the record sighing. She didn't have to say anything about their relationship. But now that he doesn't work for the company Zinkix can keep her career as a pop star. He didn;t mind be the house husband after all.

(thanks for playing)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Zinkix smiled softly , happy that they shared the best sex yet. And she could even tell the sex was good by hos much he came inside her. Laying her back agest the bed trying to relaxe her body from the heat she looked over to Terry kinda liking the name Peggy" ya.. I love it.. tomorrow.. I want to do somthing dareing.. tomorrow I have to go to this record sighing and all my fans are going to be there.. I want you there with me.. to shos that I have a husband." Her words stoped dead , did I just say husband?! She looked away blushing red unable to belive she said that as she lean her body cllse to his rubing her belly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:45 pm

Terry cummed inside his popstar lover when she'd said I want you Terry, no matter what happens ! No matter what! So as he cum hard his lips lock with hers in a deep passion. And even after cumming Terry's cock was still at it's hardest and still pumped her kowning she didn't cum yet. The kiss was broken to allow her to scream as he felt the rise in her climax. The tight walls still milk for seed and the wet hot juice washing his cock which made him cum again. In the end he kiss her as she kissed him and tired out Terry rest beside her but embraced her too, “a name? Well how about Peggy? The same name I gave my cute sexy chubby piggy.”

(I like our rp's by the way)
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Zinkix was lost in both lust and love, having sex with the man she loves and soon will have a baby with him. A little girl rom what she was told. Happy about this soon to bd family, she didnt care either as long as they where to get her things ware going tk be fine! "I want you Terry, no matter what happens ! No matter what!" She yelled shifting her hips and now her eyes open wide feeling his cock go deeper and hit all the right spots she never thought could be touched. Gasping out a moan she yelled loudly as she was now pulling the sheats from the bed and was yelling in pleasure, thats is! Shes was so close! Her hips shifted up as she hit her climax , she moaned loudly panting heavily from this as her walls tighten around his cock telling him she cam hard, soon after she felt her insides being warm and coted with his white seeds. Leaning her head back zinkix took a heavy breath of air and pulled Terry intk a deep kiss" I .. I love you, and before I have this lovly little girl, what would you name her?" She asked tired from the heavy sex they just hade.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Terry can not really remember a time he'd expression a deep delight in the sex, the way that he did when moaning this deeply. It only felt this good is because of Zinkix. The sex was so good to him because he making love to the person he loves so much. And when straighten her legs Terry came in much deeper as she call out to fuck her hard, “then my little piggy will get more cock. He grabbed hold of her hips to angle it up slightly as the hips moved faster. This way he pound out her pussy in a hard fast ramming motion as he made her hips press into him, “Zinkix I love you too, I love you so fucken much. I don't care if I get fired fort this but please let me be with you. I miss cleaning for you, I missed cooking for you. I want to have this baby with you so, so” His climax reached it peek but he tried holding it back. “No, I'm going to make you cum first,” Terry showed Zinkix's pussy no mercy pounding the insides until she'd scream in pleasure with an explosive climax.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:50 pm

((no, I told ya before once I send kt my ohone looks oved it and says " hay you typed this right?well to bad "

Zinkix has never heard a man moan this deep before nor has she heard him enjoy the sex this much, was it her or did his shaft felt good ?! She felt him enter her hole harder and harder as she tryed to arch her back but instead she straighten her lags as her walls move around his cock wantingg of him" I need this! Fuck harder ! Harder!' she yelled "this piggie wants more cock!!" She wanst her self she was lossing full control her heat was taking over she loved him too, why did she love him? It was like a dream come true ! Rolling her eyss to ghd back of her head in delight nkt wanting this sex to end. " Terry! I love u! Cum ! Am cuming oh fuck!" She yelldd as she grip the covers even harder as she gasp ojt a nother moan " ahh Terry!" She was lossing it her tounge out of her mouth her body in full heat she couldn't takd it as the long waited shook of pleasure rushed through her body.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:42 pm

(Sheat? He's not a wolf or dog lol)

Terry couldn't stop moaning, it felt so good finally being inside his lover for so long and he;d miss doing the things that made her happy. So Terry thrust Zinkix hard it rocked the bed and pinned her to the bed. His hips moved like an animal as if to get her prageant if she wasn't. In her mouth he moaned during the kiss but lightly and broke the kiss to speak. “shit your pussy so tight I think it misses me more. I;ve missed you so much thinking about you makes my heart ache.” Hard and harder he pumped her, smacking the hips into her that the sweat poured off on each other, “well my piggy, she can have as much as she wants and then this piggy with have more and more.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:17 pm

A moan left hsr soft pink lips shifting her hips to the side while she enjoyed his embrace ,his loud moan showed hos much he missed her and hos good hsr tight hole is, no time hsr wet walls ghuged around his cock , baging him to go deeper "ahh yes! Harder ! Mmm yes!" She purred as her body begain to sweat from the hot sex he was giving her " I needed this terry, you dont knoa hos much I missed you hos much i love you! I love you so much! Fuck me harder!" She moaned once again sraping her lags around his wast as she felt more and more of his cock enter her wet tight hole" mmm this little piggy wants more!" she yelled moving her finger tips into the sheats.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Terry lips were locked to Zinkix, kissing her hard and passionate but only would brake to kiss for air. As she wrapped her arms around his neck him was pulled down and their naked bodies pressed during their kiss and it never felt so good feeling his body onto hers. He loved her pregnant body, how big and perky her tits topped and Terry have a feel he was going to get more of a surprise. Then when she opening up his cock brushed her lips and felt getting sucked in after bring the head in, “FUCK, your so tight,” he shouted and came all the way in her, “did you miss me? I missed you so much my cute piggy.” He started to thrust her so hard as if he held back a long time.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Zinkix let him Carey her into the bed room, as he gently layed her on the bed, same with removing all her clothing. There they where naked once again, zibkix never thought she would have fallen in love, she has never think about having a child with anyone. She didnt know one mistake can lead to something good? Wraping her arms around his neck as she kissed him deeply enjoying the loving touching they both did to one another. "Me too Terry! " Her breast has gotten larger filled with milk, as her body has gotten abit bigger as well from the none stop eating to get her baby heathy. Opening her lags for her lover, wanting him to enter her tight hole, but the mes doesn't realize that her walls is rather tight from her being pregnant, so once entering her tight wet walls . Was going to somthing pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Terry couldn't stay away any longer so in that moment Zinkix asked him to come over he'd rushed. It was far too long being away from her, he loves her so much it hurts and it was painful being away from her. Terry never felt this way about anyone in his life, Zinkix is his first love. At the door as he opened Terry saw her waiting and took her into his arms as she welcomed him with a deep kiss and quicked he picked her up as Zinkix asked to be made love to. So Terrry took her into the bedroom without saying one word and carefully lied her down then removing her cloths and his until they were butt naked. He kissed her passionately and rubbed her pregnant belly actually liking that she looks bigger, “I can't stop myself. I want you Zinkix. I love you to damn much!”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 6:56 pm

His voice, zinkix feel in love with his voice, hearing it was like eating chocolate for the first time. But what left her lips was " come over now" hanging up the phone she layed back on her sofa rubing her baby bump, yes she has to stay away from Terry as much as she can but she take it any more she wanted him here and now, she wanted him to come make love to her and keep her close. She wanted him here ! Slowly geting up from her chair she grabed a wooden chair and sat next to the door of her home waiting for him to come in waiting for him to come in and kiss her and hug her , I love him! The sound of the tv in the back round zinkix sat back and waited and waited untill the sound of someone knocking on her door, in a heart beat she opened the door and pulled him in imbraseeing a deep kiss on the lips, closing the door bshind him she kissed him more not leting the lips removed from one another untill she stoped and huged him softly " soryy... I can't.. stand it any mkre.. please stay here with me.. just for to night and makd love to me too.." she purred.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 3:26 pm

It pains Terry to leave and leave things as they are but she was right. Terry stands to lose his job and Zinkix's career could get ruined through gossip columns in the media if they were to learn she was having a relationship with someone in company being a conflict of interest. It really pained him but he had to stay away during the longest painful mouths away from the girl he loves. Terry ay the mean time kept himself busy with work and time to time sent Zinkix's heart warming gifts and baby stuff. The only time he was able to see her is whenever she made an appearance so when she called him up his heart skipped a beat. He picked up his cell to answer, "yes do you need something," he was trying to keep it business casual since he does it know where their relationship is goung right now.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 1:41 pm

Zinkix watched as Terry left, her heart felt like it was smashed in bat it hurted. Slowly closeing the door zinkix , for the first tine she cleaned up, even cleaned up her vomit. The house was now back to normale , Terry still had to do as she said but only by email. Afew mouths pasted ,zinkix visit the doctor and made sure they could keep there lips shut about her having a child, and by the looks of it, its a baby girl. Zinkix is now 5 mouths, and her being pregnant on the red carpet got the media ecstatic about who's the father and what's the baby's name? It was all over magazines , posters, and even the news. Zinkix didnt wanted this to happen, but it was a good thing she asked him to leave because no one knows whos the father is only Terry hsr self and her mother. On a cold day zinkix was home, feeling depressed about being alone, she wanted Terry, she wanted to be here. And she knew how much he cared by all the cute gifts he has givin her. Grabing her phone she called Terry and waited for him to anwered and hope he hadd the time to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Terry tried to understand and consider Zinkix's feelings to be upset with him and where they are now that scares her. So he left as she asked walking to the door when she wanted him to leave but noticed she did want to be alone and at the same time don't want him to leave. He didn't want to leave her like this, so, “Zinkix I don't want to leave. I never asked anything from you before so I ask you to let me stay please. I want to be with you but... I understand.” Terry walked out the door but didn't go home either and spent the night walking and thought about everything.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Zinkix shook hsr head no," no.. I love you so much Terry, but we can't.. I can't.. do this because the truth is I am scared.. but I want you to leave.." once he cleaned her mouth with his shirt she backed away and walked twords the door "I'll clean up.. your not fired.. I.. I just don't want to see you, nor do i want to talk to you.. if I need help with somthing i will send you an email" she stood by the door waiting for Terry to come by, yes she shouldn't have told him she was having his child but nos its to late. Maybe its for the best to make surr he leaves." I understand.. Terry but no one could know about you and me.. so its best if you go.. now.." she added looking away not wanting to watch the man she loves walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 11:36 am

Terry felt so bad and guilty about all this since he was the one who did this to her, getting her pregnant. He understood why she would be scared because he is scared too. “Zinkix I love you for many reasons. Your a pig but I like it when your messy and eat so much. I like taking care of you it gives me fulfillment to know I am needed. The sex was the best I'd ever felt and I only have sex with someone I love. You can fire me if you like but please let me still take care of you and our baby. Please don;t let me become my father who abandoned me and my mother.” He sighed when she'd vomited on the floor and then he took the sleeve of his shirt to wipe her mouth and handed a glass of water. “Don't be sorry your have a chemical imbalance so just calm down.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 3:53 am

Zinkix leason closely to Terry hearing him, not to surprise he stayed but also glad he did, tears ran down her eye ducks abit more untill she cracked and begain to boll loudly with her face in his chest "am so scared!! Terry.. I .. I ... i love you Terry !!" Then silence. She shook her head once again " I loved are sex! I love seeing you! I love you ! What more can I say! It's my falt.. for beinf to lazy to ask you to get a condom.. but.. but.." she pushed him away now he saw soft red eyes of her eyes showing stress" I i dont know what to do... ! A part of me wants you ! And a nother wants me to fire you and take care of the child by my self..! Oh Terry hat should I do! What should I do? Am lost confused! Tired! I id-" then she vomit onto the floor either from her being pregnant or dress either or." Sorry.." she groun in pain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 12:01 am

Terry somehow and all this time knew Zinkix had something to say but held back her words as if she was afraid of something. But Terry didn't forced her to let her come out on her own free will but he was worried and saw the stress as tears fall from her eyes. “Your... pregnant!?” She finally said it and Terry gasp then became silent. It took him awhile but eventually he hugged Zinkix as she cried into his chest, “it's alright. Did you think I was going to walk out on you if you'd told me you're pregnant? It's my fault, I was careless so I want to take full responsibility.”
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Zinkix leason closely , and now she understood she and him has alot in common it brought happyness into her heavy heart, the last words that left his lips left her mind spining over and over agai. I need to tell him before it's to late.. yell ! Do somthing! Tell him you love him! Tell him your pregnancy! Zinkix smiled softly, am abit scared to get marryed but I know I will find a man... but I need to tell you somthing but I bet you already know... am.. am... am.." tears fall from her eyes " am.. pregnant" it came out her voice almost died when she saod it but there is was the room grew quite for awhile as she jumped up scared thatbhe moght leave scared he will walk out onnher.. untill she was giving a hug" Terry?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Terry knew shed does this usually to get under his skin so he wouldn't allow Zinkix to have any please if he did get upset. But after awhile he found out it her way to express how much she likes him so it doesn't really bother Terry this much anymore. When she got closer to Terry he placed an arm around her as they exchanged stories about each others lives as they were very similar. Terry was a little quite listening to Zinkix and then sighed. "my father was the same, he walked out on me and my mom for a younger women and I hated him for it. I promise myself one thing that I will never walkout on anyone I will be a responsible person even if it means facing my mistakes."

Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 3:48 pm

It was funny to her to see terry get upset , when she showed nastiness , getting his shirt dirty for no reason other than to bug him about it. But after she heard his stroy she chuckled to her self then she stopped and turned towards him giving him a punch in the shoulder for calling her a spurt pig she didn't mind she just punched him for shits and giggles .zinkix enjoyed her pizza for abit longer before laying back on her soft sofa enjoying being close to terry. As he already knows she loves him and hopes , that if she does have this child well when she does that he wouldn't leave and run off . Does he love me ? If so I wish to keep him and love him forever ! Shocking her head zinkix smiled "welp" she clapped once then relaxed her arms behind her back with her wet feet feasting on the clean table " lest see your going to be shocked I wasn't always a lazy pig I was clean and net like you until I got famous enough to get lazy and growing up with only a mother tonight me a lot! It tought me not to fall in love with a man or else he will leave you for a better looking women." She finished softly
Back to top Go down
Shadow Cast
Good Poster
Shadow Cast

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:31 pm

Terry felt his skin crawling when Zinkix used the sleeve of his white shirt to wipe her mouth as she well knows it would upset him. But he had no words because his enragement caught his tongue. He would have said something or other but he felt to let it go for once and went back to cleaning as she went to shower off. “She right, I do get off see her naked,” Terry laugh a little. Right on time the pizza arrived just when Zinkix came back into the livingroom while wrapped in a towel. And suddenly he was asked a question no one asked of him before. “what is there to know? Well I was raised by my mother, no father so she word hard to put me through school and I didn't let it go to waist. I graduated top of my class and went on to collage and got my degree literature. Then I got hired by the top Publishing Firm. I wanted to help people publish their books and artwork if their good, but I'm working to clean after a sluty pig.” He joked to make fun of her but really he was being more affectionate, since pig is a pet name.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 pm

As zinkix dived her head into the cake already eating a large part of the cake she raised her head up abit happy to see she's going to be geting pizza as well . Using the long sleavs of his white shirt to clean her mouth she let out a laugh " oh dont lie I know you gst off looking at my body" she laughed taking another bit of the cake before geting up and watching Terry clean the house up, waving her hand at Terry telling not to worry about the mess she was making she plot her head back in the cake as her long curly hair got cake on it as well. Looking back at Terry once again she walked over to the shower and begain to wash the cake off her body. After a few moments hhas pasted zinkix walked back into the living room only in a tawle wraped around her uper body walking twords Terry and sat close to him as the pizza came , grabing a slice of pizza and taking abit of it enjoying the tast of chease and meat" mmm soo fucking good, it's not as good as your dick but it's close enough mmm" she joked picking Terry side telling him she was only playing around. Looking to the side as the living room and kitchen was now cleaned up. Should I tell him? No... not yet." Soo Terry tell me about your self?" She asked in a rather calm mood with food stuffed in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd couple PRIVET Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd couple PRIVET   Odd couple PRIVET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd couple PRIVET
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next