Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eliment King of Lightning
Cat Poster

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:12 am

Glancing back at Grace, "Umm I guess maybe." He took out a few sheets of paper and looked thought them, ""Oh, yeah I guess I am. This Makarov guy is the guild leader of..." Despite Grace saying it a moment ago, Vincent shivered for a second, "Fairytail. Oh man, I can't imagine what will happen when I walk in there." Calming down he took a breath and turned to Grace, "Well if your going there let's go." Stopping for a second and trying to be polite, May I carry your thing Miss... " He smiled as warmly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:52 am

"Wait you wouldn't be going to Fairy tale by any chance"she asked him with curiosity in her beautiful golden eyes as she walks by him
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:47 am

He scoffed at her remark, "Yeah, I agree my life is gonna change sometime." He helped her get her things along with his bags. When she offered to accompany her, he gave a smile, "I would love to, but I got something to do." He pulled out an old ring, "My old man want me to give this back to some other old guy. Makofski or something." Give the woman the look over again and a slight blush, "But It would be a Pleasure to meet a... Um Pretty gal like you again." He gave a chuckle and walked away from her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:29 am

"Oh I see then your trying to make up for past sins I have to say it will be hard to change the past but your future is open if anything I'm more monster than human my self she says as the train stops in Mongolia "if you want you can acompany me she says getting her things and exits the train
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:18 am

His eyes turned back to the young woman as she spoke to him, "No. I'm not misunderstood. I've done many things... but" He remembered the cries of children and then the scorching pain of his missing arm. "B-but that never tarnished my soul." He looked away again, something about her eyes gave him a chill down his spine. He began to manipulate the metal of his false arm, changeling the tips of his fingers to various tools.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:52 am

"Tell me stranger have you done something so bad you have regret in your heart "she asked looking up at him then he sees her eyes they looked of Dragon "because it's not the action that make a man but that of his soul you sir are not bad or evil just misunderstood correct "she ask with her golden eyes
Back to top Go down
Cat Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 5:34 am

Vincent walked out of the cafe car and farther down the train's cars. His short jet black hair shined ,but the glare of the light from his left arm gave a slight worry to passengers. Looking for a seat and almost all the ones he asked politely shook no. Sighing he looked at a young white hair lady by herself. He was a bit hesitant, but took the seat across from her, " I hope you don't mind miss. A lot of people seem to still be afraid of this mark." The mark on his bear shoulder was a X-ed out mark of Crimson Fang, a dark Guild. " It's like they don't knew what a Crossed out mark means." He looked at the woman again and coughed, looking out the window. " Sorry if I'm causing you trouble. By being near you."
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

PostSubject: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 4:42 am

[size=42]Grace Praia was a beautiful Twenty year old wizard with white hair dark blue eyes she was a roamer but decide it was time to look into being in a guild she was on her way to Mongolia her fair skin hidden under a cloak her magic was rare she was an ice dragon slayer she came alone not expecting to meet someone to accompany her to the famous guild ha[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)   Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail New member and Dragon (for Eliment King of Lightning)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3