Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Sarea blinked, confused as to why this werewolf would try and save a vampire like he did. "You fucking cowardly trash! Get back here, rouge!" Turning her head quickly, her sword flashed in the moonlight as she took down the vampires that had tried to take her down. Swinging around, she winced as she saw the other enemies being decimated by the now transformed Max. As he took down the last one, a long chain materialized in her hands. "It is alright now. Don't make me have to kill you, Max."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Scarlet laughed seeing the princess expression changed knowing she knew she had spoken the truth. She saw her examining a strike radius with her sword. This girl was so easy to read still so young she laughed and said “you know nothing foolish girl.” As Sorena swung her sword all she hit was mist.

Max was baring the searing pain in his shoulder. He watched the two as he watch scarlet evade sorena blade he had a brief glance. He said “WATCH OUT!” he was in agony but he move uickly pushing her out of the way as a dagger flew like a bullet hitting him.” He spat blood. He said “that was a cheap shot….” He knelt to the gorown. Scarlet laughed and said “oh well tired of this game. Maybe next time mangy mutt and you to princess. men kill the wolf and make the princess watch. Til next time if you survive” with that scarlet vanished into the shadows. As she did twenty eyes could appear several ran to sorena to grab he while the other ganged up on Max suddenly ass yould could hear was a loud growling and suddenly vamps were flying everywhere though inured he had transformed and was rampaging on the vamps. Ripping aparat any he could get a hold of. He was limping blood still flowing from his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Sarea scowled, raising her katana until she had the edge at eye level, making it look like it was laying across Scarlet's neck. She imagined it cutting cleanly through her neck, laughing loudly as the woman's head fell to the ground. "I don't listen to rouge liers. You know nothing of my father, so why don't you shut up, rouge." She stepped over the writhing Max, swinging her katana with super fast speed.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Scarlet laughed showing no emotion herself. She said “well my dear then you don’t know your father as well as you think?” she smirked and looked at max loving the sounds of mangy werewolfs screaming in pain.she walked around and kicked Max to the side close to sorena. She said “well he did kill one of my men not long ago. Ruined my fun but whatever…. Anyway im sure your father wouldn’t be so pleased to learn of you activity of late. oh yes I keep up with every little detail my dear.” She smirked as she reached down and pulled out a pair of daggers. She looked at sorena waiting to see what she would do. She said “go on kill him….after all you are your fathers daughter or has he not told you of his past.” She smirked
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Sarea pulled her katana out of its sheath and flipped it as Scarlet showed her face, not showing any kind of emotion over the fact that Max had just been shot and was currently writhing on the ground from pain. She had registered the smell of his blood, but she didn't react to it, how she was raised preventing her from even taking it from him, even to kill him. "The moment he kills a vampire for no reason, or endangers us all, then my father will not like it. He isn't as harsh as he used to be, trash."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Max said “well I hope she does get dealt with. No offense…..i ust don’t like to be hunted. Hell I don’t know if I even like being a werewolf but I wasn’t really given a choice in the matter.” He sighed and looked her over and said “its nice to meet you sorena.” He was still trying to understand this woman though he couldn’t help wondering if all female vamps were this pretty. His thoughts were interrupted though a a sheering pain passed through his shoulder as a loud bang could be heard. Max fell to thr ground wincing holding his bleeding should his blood smell sweet and alluring. Scarlet laughed and said “ah there you are darling….. sorry to keep you waiting couldn’t be less prepared this time.” She looked at sorena and said “don’t try it girl. I am much older than you and more powerful. You may be your fathers daughter but me and your father has history.” She smirked then laughed saying “what would he think of his daughter chating about with mangy mutts. Go on mutt change like you did last time your surrounded. Of did I forget the silver that running through you vains as we speak.” She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Sarea's eyes narrowed, as she tried to search through her memories and figure out who this rouge female vampire was. "The king has already passed down his decree. We are losing too many of our people to small skirmishes. Anyone who breaks the law of hunting werewolves on their own, this Scarlet woman is a rouge, and will be dealt with properly." Flipping her katana, she slid it back into its sheath. "I am Sarea."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Max sighed and said “well that’s a first….. she attacked me a few weeks ago. I didn’t know what I know now. I killed the guy she had with her and ever since shes been after me. so the question is then why are you here. I do not wish to participate in this war. Though if you wish to kill me I want go down with out a fight. I might be new to this werewolf thing but once you get the hang of everything its quite easy. My names max by the way. Sorry quite rude not to introduce myself”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Sarea blinked slowly, not phased by his words at all. Where the supernatural community as a whole thought her a quiet, submissive type of person, in reality she was pretty much the complete opposite of that. With being the king's only child and heir, she had to have different fronts that she showed in certain situations. "I do not know of this Scarlet. Besides, only a stupid vampire would want to go against a werewolf one on one, especially a newborn...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Max watched as a woman materialized infront of him. He sighed and thought to himself that things were just getting weirder. He said “well I didn’t know exactly where you were if that helps. I just knew you were near by. Perhaps next time make sure that lovely scent isn’t on you. Why are you fallowing me I jjust want to be left alone I didn’t ask for any of this crap. Did that scarlet bitch sent you after me? and what the hell is shadow walking?”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 pm

There was a snort, before Sarea slowly shimmered into being, standing a good few yards back away from him and the tombstones, her katana held in her right hand, the tip of the blade resting against the ground. Her free hand rested on her hip, and she looked at him, her expression completely unreadable. "You are not a normal newborn, that is for sure. Only old werewolves can smell me when I am shadow-walking...."
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Max stopped briefly looking around he had a that feeling once again that someone was watching him. He looked around seeing no one he continued to walk alone alone to a graveyard. He walked up to two headstones to towards the back knelling down be paid his respects to his parents. He half wondered what they would say to the man he was today. He stood and said aloud “you can come out I know your there. I can smell the sweetness of what remains of your perfume. Charry blossoms I do believe.” He didn’t move waiting to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Sarea sighed as she ran a brush through her super long, silky black hair. Her strangely green colored eyes sparkled in the sparse light of the night, and that strange restlessness that she had been feeling for weeks now once again as she looked outside of her window and up into the sky. Standing to her feet, she slipped off her standard crimson red kimono, and then pulled on her leather hunting outfit. Even though her father, the vampire king Marius, tried to keep the war from his daughter's attention, Sarea knew more than he wanted her to and recently she had started to hunt both vampires and werewolves, sometimes following her targets for days to make sure their death was justified.

Landing on a roof, she bent the night light around her body, hiding her from the sight of anyone that happened to look up. Slowly looking around, her gaze landed on a male walking below. Taking in a slow, deep breath, she could tell he was a relatively newborn, so she decided to follow him this night. Most unattached werewolves, either through clans or mates, tended to be more aggressive than other werewolves.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy    creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 9:13 pm

creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy - Page 2 Anime+guy+12

It was stormy blocking the moons view making it extra dark out tonight. Max stood looking up to the sky his now golden eyes glowed in the darkness of the evening. It had only been a few weeks. That day played ever so fresh in his head. He remember he had just left the market that day when he had heard a scream come from a Alley. He had thought someone was getting mugged. He wasn’t usually the hero type he usually kept to himself but today he felt like he should help so he set his bag down and ran down the alley. The sight was gruesome. A massive dog like creator towered over a guy who didn’t look right and had fang. He steped back knocking over a bottle. He gulped as the massive creature turned on him. He turned and ran he remember yelling as the claws tore into his back.. he remembered hitting a wall hearing sirens then blacking out. When he woke he was in the hospital bed. He remember the nurses said he had been out of it for days with a high fever they hadn’t expected him to live but some how miraculously he survived and had healed beyond belief.

He couldn’t get the images in out of his head. For days he remained in the hospital having nightmares. He had enough so he left the hospital sneaking out. As he got out the building everything so loud and smelled so strange. He covered his ears tile things seemed to adjust on there own. he still didn’t fully understand it or how it could be possible but he had learned the hard way of his fate. He had been adjusting to his new found abilities. He had done research and had found out what he saw was a werewolf that attacked him. He thought it was crazy he had to be going crazy. A week passed and he hungered for meat something that never seemed to fade to much. Once again leaving the market he felt like he was being fallowed he cut down alley after all he knew the streets and alleys like his own home having spent most of his time on them. He stopped as a large men blocked his path. Smirked his fangs sparkling in the light of the moon. A womens voice spoke behind him “well well I do believe we got us a werewolf pup. This shall prove entertaining.” The man kicked Max sending him flying against the dumpster both laughing the man said “Me do good scarlet….. me kill pup.” Scarlet laughed and said “ yes we cant have mangy mutts hanging around can we.”

Max was huffing from the kick. Catching his breath but he felt like he was on fire. Wincing in pain. The men charged at max who caught the mans punch his eyes bright golden yellow. He remembered telling them to leave him alone. Throwing the guy backwards. He remembe immense pain. His first change into the beast. He had ripped that vampire to shreds the female named scarlet fleeing. He remember running on the roof of buildings feeling free and untamed.

Now the present day. He shook his head from the rain that drenched him. He hadn’t wanted to believe any of this nor the fact wanted anything to do with this war that was brewing. He once again began to walk in the rain. Being sure to keep a eye out for vampires. He didn’t want trouble but would fight if need be.
Back to top Go down

creatures of the night tag Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2