Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When rivers stop flowing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:35 pm

She then realized he was right. It was a pretty vague description, but that was all she could remember of the man. "a youkai?" she asked. Youkai were dangerous... Then again, so was that man, so it made some sense that he'd be one. Tossing the stick behind her, she replied, "that sounds like a good idea. I'll do my best not to get in your way." shaking her head, she apologized. "You have a strand of white hair on your kimono. It looked like it belonged to him, but I can't be sure."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:08 pm

When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 Iy__human_inuyasha_by_kagome_inuyashkina-d8t9682
(Human) InuYasha
InuYasha walked to a store to sell some of the items he collected, which he looked back at her oddly about what her quest was about. "Do you know just how vague that discription is? Sounds to me you're looking for a youkai and not a human...this is the last place a youkai would want to be around" he said as he recieved his mon before slipping the money sack back into his kimono. "I'm just a simple mercenary...but I do fight my fair share of youkai in these lands. Perhaps you'd like to tail along? You know...since you can't fight youkai with just a stick" he said. He bought her and himself some food as he thought of his next move. He looked at her oddly as she kept examining him, which it was beginning to worry him about his guise failing. "What are you looking at?" he asked gruffly. He blushed finishing up his sake before he got up. "Listen...I'm not used to having girls stare at me in this way" he said.

bgcolor=9988ff bordercolor=222222
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:57 pm

As the mysterious white haired man snapped the bandits arm, Arisa winced a little. She watched as the bandits began to run away from them. "Y-yes, i'm alright, thank you." she replied. nodding when he said she should stick with him, she knew it was a better option. He had a sword, and she had... a stick. Getting up, she dusted herself off and thanked him. "My name's Arisa. It's very nice to meet you InuYasha. I'm looking for a white haired, red eyed man. He saved me from a bandit invasion in my hometown, but he left before I could ask his name." She then stopped, looking at InuYasha closely. He couldn't be the man, could he? ...nah, it's probably just a coincidence. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:19 am

When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 Iy__i_won_t_leave_you_alone_by_kagome_inuyashkina-d8ojg9j
(Berserker) InuYasha

When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 Iy__human_inuyasha_by_kagome_inuyashkina-d8t9682
(Human) InuYasha
InuYasha was a unique young man with incredible hidden talents. Born of a human mother and an Inugami father, he was what many called a hanyou. A cross between the human world and the youkai world, either of which view as an abomination. The only thing his father left him from his passing was the heirloom blade forged from his father's tooth itself. His mother tragically died from a broken heart, and he was left to fend for himself. He could neither mingle with the human world or youkai world for extended periods of time, so he prefered to keep on moving. In his travels, he had uncovered many atrocities of war and hardships of famine. He was lucky to stop a raid on a village, and make promise on his commision with a daimyo. There was no saving the villagers already killed, but he managed to save a great deal. He left the village before anyone could get a better glimpse of him and turn from grateful to hateful towards their savior.

One day, he was passing through town bearing his human guise as he was making some purchases and services from any local Geisha. He overheard a commotion going on near a restaruant. He saw a young woman about to have her throat slashed by a bandit, which he grabbed the arm weilding the blade giving it a swift snap destorying the ligaments and tendons in his arm causing him to let out a horrendous scream and drop the katana to the floor. "Hey, Jackass! Who you think you are threatening a lady like that!?" he shouted before he picked up the katana drawing it up towards his friends. "Hey! If you morons think you can take me, I'll lop off all your heads in one stroke!" he shouted before his eyes started to flash gold. The bandits all ran having been spooked by the hint of InuYasha's supernatural abilities. He turned back to the young woman to check on her well being. "Are you alright miss?" he asked. He blushed at realizing how beautiful the woman was as she had silky hair, soft skin, and a pretty impressive rack on her chest. "Um...I don't know what you did, but you best stick with me if you don't want to deal with them again" he said before he helped her up. He gulped noticing her wide birthing hips, which he only stared at her body uncomfortable about the feelings he was getting, they were much deeper than a desire to sleep with her. "Uh...the name's InuYasha by the way" he said before he lead her out of trouble. "Just what exactly were you doing in there?" he asked as they walked down the street. On his kimono was a stray strand of white hair similar to that of the mysterious man Arisa met five years prior, which even his outfit beared some striking resemblences.  

bgcolor=9988ff bordercolor=222222
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 12:56 am

As a kid, Arisa always dreamt of what it would be like if her life suddenly changed. Everyone thought she was crazy, saying her life would never change. She didn't listen to them, and hoped that someday she was right.

It had finally arrived, her 16th birthday! Arisa couldn't wait. However, the party was suddenly canceled whena group of bandits invaded the village. Most of her family and a large portion of the town was killed, and what few survived were fatally injured. When the bandits arrived at the party, they demanded They give Arisa to them. After losing her father. And watching them brutally injure her mother, a white haired man with a long samurai sword appeared. Arisa blacked out afterwards, but when she woke, the white haired red eyed man stood among the flames of her village. He looked at her, then walked away. Despite her cries, he didn't look back.

It's been five years since then, and Arisa has been traveling all over Japan for the man who saved her life. Believing she finally has a lead, she entered Jundo village, hoping her search wou
D finally come to an end. "Excuse me, but have you seen a man with white hair and red eyes?" she asked someone. The man she asked however was a bandit. Next thing she knew, she was pinned to the floor with a knife at her throat.
Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 2:43 am

The time is feudal era Japan.
As a kid, Arisa always dreamt of what it would be like if her life was less boring. All she wanted was something exciting to happen. On her 16th birthday, however, things did indeed get interesting. As her village was destroyed, a man with white hair and a red eyes saved her. But just as quickly as he did so, he vanished. Who was this man? Why did he save her? Was he the one who destroyed the village? And if so, why? Determined to find out the truth, Arisa set out on a journey to find the man who saved her. However, as she continues her search for the man, she gets put in more and more danger, at it seems like he is the main reason for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When rivers stop flowing
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: