Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When rivers stop flowing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 11:36 pm

When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 Iy__two_in_the_field_by_kagome_inuyashkina-d8sio5m
(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha looked away as she appologized for the distress. "Well, your definately going to need to give her more freedom and not make her a prisoner in her own body" he said. He began to blush as she told him that pollinating her was basically sexual intercourse. "So you need me to have sex with you everyday?" he asked. He sighed happily. "At least I won't need to go into town for sex...You are a beautiful woman" he said before he sighed heavily. "Well, I was meaning in the long term...or are you just going to tag along with me?" he asked. He cleared his throat. "I can relay the information to her, but I'm not sure if I understand it all" he said before he walked up to her to touch her shoulder. "Am I married to you or both you and Arisa?" he asked.

bgcolor=cc5544 bordercolor=eeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:43 pm

She nodded as InuYasha said kingdom. "I apologize for whatever distress I may have caused either one of you, but I was beginning to run out of time, so again I apologize if my decision was hasty." she replied. She nodded as he said having children would be nice, understanding his wishes to wait. When he asked how to pollinate her, she replied, "You know of sexual intercourse, do you not?" she nodded to confirm that ey were essentially husband and wife now. "As for now, due to the day drawing to a close, I will be going into my dormant slumber until sunrise. Arisa may freak out, and I don't blame her. Just relay the information I have told you to her and hope she understands." she said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 10:11 pm

When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 Iy__two_in_the_field_by_kagome_inuyashkina-d8sio5m
(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha raised an eyebrow. "Kingdom?" he muttered before he sighed heavily hearing that the plant was more mutual than parasitic. "Well...I guess there's nothing much I can do. You know...you could have just asked her if she wanted this at least. She's still got choices" he said after her heard that she would return to normal during the evening. He cocked his head at her next statement. "Pollinate you?" he asked. He muttered to himself as she said that she would produce offspring for him. "That sounds nice, but maybe later" he said before he sighed heavily. "Well...I hope you don't run the rivers dry" he said. He sighed heavily. "Fine, I'll do it...just tell me what I have to do to pollinate you?" he asked. He rubbed his forehead as he was getting an information overload. "I'm not sure I understand most of that, but If you need my protection, then I'm your man" he said before he looked her over. "So you are essentially saying is that I'm practically your husband now...does that sound about right?" he asked as he leaned up against a tree. He let out a heavy sigh once more. "I'm not used to accomadating to someone elses needs...I've worked alone for centuries" he said before he cleared his throat. "So what do you need right now?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 9:53 pm

"This woman is to be my vessel. I have found her worthy of being the one who allows my kingdom to once again flourish, like it once did so long ago. She will provide me with the nourishment I require to live, and in return, I shall do the same. She will revert to her normal state only at night, so she is not permanently gone. What I want from you is to protect her... And pollinate me. In doing so, she will produce offspring, but they won't be plant born at all. They shall be human. I will require lots of water, so if it seems weird that she is drinking a lot, now you know. At that time, you will have to pollinate me, though if it is in a bath of some sort, it will work just as fine. In the winter time I will require warmth and will probably have her wrapping herself onto you to keep me warm. I recommend eating the fruit I may bear, as it will provide you with the nutrients you need to survive. I will not harm her, so long as you don't harm me. As for what I am, I was once a divine spirit, who ruled over a large kingdom long ago. But a terrible fate befell my people, reducing me to the plant that is currently fused with this girl. I was attempting to use the river as nourishment, but it would not have been enough. I hope my explanation has not been too long." The other voice said.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:39 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha watched her and frowned. "I don't know...what is your intent with her? I cannot allow you to be harming her. So answer me this!" he said before he looked her over. "You've already assimilated with her...harming you will only harm her anyway" he said before he looked into her eyes deeply. "You promise me not to cause mischeif, and we can get along" he said as he withdrew his sword. "I'm not going to harm you as for ill will?" he said before he closed his eyes. "I have yet to have that opinion yet" he said before he crossed his arms over his chest. "So what are you exactly? What the hell were your doing drying up the river?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 8:17 pm

As she looked at InuYasha, she began to inch closer, hoping he wouldnt try anything dangerous. In a voice like her own, yet deeper and more mature sounding, she asked, "Do you harbor any ill will or harm to me? I cannot allow my vessel to continue on with you if you do." She looked him dead in the eyes awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:53 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha was beginning to sense a strange aura as well as the very fruity smell coming from Arisa. He saw how scared she was, and he offered out his hand telling her, "Don't panic!" he shouted. He saw that look before when humans lose their humanity, and this was just that look. This told him that she was still in some control, but he did not know how to remove her from the plant. The plant was successful in merging with her, and he never encountered a creature like this before. It did not feel like it was youkai in nature, but more of a divine nature.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:25 pm

"Wha-what's happening to me?" Arisa asked, a little scared over the fact she was suddenly changing. However, as the transformation continued, it began to feel more natural, like it was supposed to happen. Once she was done changing, she opened her eyes and looked at InuYasha, but started to back up out of fear a little. She couldn't tell if she was in control or the plant inside her was, and InuYasha wasn't sure either which one it was either.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 4:00 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha saw that she was in pain, but he did not know what he could do. Her skin started changing colors. Her belly gurgled and grew into a green pregnant belly before it exploded out with thick leaves. "What the fuck is going on?" he asked as her feet and legs morphed into woody shoes with roots wrapping around her calves and ankles. Above her waist her skin was blue and her lips purple. A fruity smell came off her breath as her breasts plumped up with juice. Her hair turned to leaves and petals, and petal wings grew out her back. Her eyes were deep blue with yellow irises. InuYasha would see that the plant pod had already corrupted Arisa's body, but what was strange was how shy she was acting.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2015 10:54 pm

When InuYasha arrived, she was barely able to even make out his figure. Once she was free, her vision suddenly came back, but a pain racked her stomach. "I... I don't know. It felt like it was trying to merge itself into me... Aghhhh!" she screamed as another surge of pain coarser through her body. "It feels... Like it put something... Inside me... And now... It's trying... To get out..." she said in between breaths.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 6:19 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha could smell the scent with his strong sense of smell, but he was not experiencing its effects. He looked back noticing Arisa's scent had faded considerablly, and he saw that she was nowhere to be around. He ran back cursing to himself for not keeping a lash on her, which he soon found her being attacked by the plant. He growled to himself drawing his sword, which it turned into a huge blade...the same blade used so long ago. "Damn it! I thought I told you to watch out!" he shouted before he jumped over to hack her free. He pulled her to safety as the plant regrew its branches. His blade soon turned black and lifted it into the sky. "Meido Zangetsuha!" he shouted while swinging his great blade. The plant was enveloped by a black sphere that ate up the ground and anything in its path before it disappeared leaving a huge crater in its wake. The water began to fill the crater leaving a nice deep pond. The river began to flow again, but InuYasha was more concerned with Arisa at this point. "Hey...are you okay?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:35 pm

"Hmm, plant youkai..." she said to herself. fire might be useful in this kind of a situation. As he warned her about spores,she nodded and saw some kind of strange flower that was producing a strong sweet scent, one that was luring her straight towards it. InuYasha hadn't noticed, and by the time he arrived in the village, the flower had grabbed Arisa, wrapping itself around her body, and even going into her mouth so she couldn't scream. The plant began sucking her dry, mind heart body and even soul. It was trying to merge itself with her to have a new body.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:05 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha nodded when she asked if the youkai was really that strong. "Yea...judging by the amount of draw down and the distance we're walking...it's probaby some sort of huge plant kind of youkai" he said as they kept on walking up the stream. "I would be on the look out for strange spores...I've dealt with youkai that use spores to trick people into becoming their food" he said before he looked back at her sternly. "It's easier for youkai to manipulate you if you've experienced loss of loved ones" he advised her. He looked around before he noticed a village. He walked into the village with he was met with a bunch of angry scowls and discontent, which it was clear to see how much crap he had to put up with just for being different.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:40 pm

"Oh..." despite the fact the dragon wasn't the cause, she never took her eyes off it. Nodding when he said it was probably upstream, she followed InuYasha. "I'll do my best. But is it really that strong?" she asked. She had never come face to face with a demon yet, but if it was as strong as InuYasha was making it out to be, she was gonna need to be extra careful.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:11 am

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha looked up at a dragon like creature flying through the air, which he watched it closely as it landed not too far away. He sighed heavily looking up the river bed. "I'm not sure that was the reason...the only way to find out is to travel upstream to find the source" he said before he began to walk up the stream. He crossed his arms over his chest in deep thought, but it was partly about this woman that he just met. "Listen...when I draw my sword, I want you to limit your movements. I want to be able to keep track of ya so you don't get hurt by my part. I can already tell whatever youkai is doing this is pretty strong" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:13 am

"am I really?" Arisa asked. She blushed though when he said he was open for romance, but she shook it off. not yet Arisa, not yet. You just met the guy. she thought to herself. She watched him very curiously, wondering what it was he was doing. When he said it was the work of a youkai, she looked and pointed up. "Like that thing? She asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:31 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha nodded to her question about him having to transform back to his hanyou form. "Hey, it's not a big deal...you're the first woman to genuinely have interest in me. Normally they would freak out and run away" he said as they came across a riverbed. "You know...I'm open for romance if your interested" he said before he started to examine the bed. He began lifting huge boulders larger than his body seemingly to show off his reproductive qualities, but he was trying to find where the water table layed. He stopped digging around and looked at the vegetation. "That's strange...with how dry this river is, these plants should be brown and wilted by now" he muttered. He frowned. "This has got to be the work of a youkai" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:16 pm

She looked at her feet. He was sort of right. All her life she wanted to say thank you, but she focused so much on that dream that she never thought about what she wanted to do afterwards. "is that why you had to transform?" she asked. She had never known a Hanyou, so of course she knew nothing about them. She felt kinda bad that he couldn't live a normal life.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 8:11 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha looked at her strangely. "You mean you don't know what you're going to do after you meet your mystery man?" he asked. He smirked and gruffed. "Seems to me like you're wasting away your life putting yourself into trouble and wondering about to tell a man thank you. I'm sure he would have wanted you to live your life in peace and prosparity" he said. He shrugged to himself and sighed. "It's your life I guess" he said. He kicked at a stick on the path. "For me...I would trade for that kind of life. Being a hanyou is neat, but women are scared of me. I always have to be in my human form in order to have relationships" he said before he sighed. "I can only be in my human form for so long" he said.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:56 pm

Arisa gasped when he grabbed her, but then again, it was understandable. " you're right, I'll wait until we get to know each other better." she said, not taking her eyes off his soft ears. As they walked, she stared at them so intently, she nearly jumped when he asked her what she'd do when she mt the man. "Oh... I never thought of that. First thing I'd probably do is say thank you, then after that... I don't know..." she realized suddenly that she wasn't quite sure what she would do.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:34 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha nodded when she asked if he really was a hanyou, but he began to blushed even harder as she starting touching his super soft furry dog ears. "Um yea..." he said trying resist the urge to wiggle his foot from the delightful sensations. He gently grabbed her hand pulling them away from his ears. "Um...that's...uh...that's getting a little too close there" he said. He gulped. "Maybe if we got to know each a little more, I'd let you" he said. He resumed walking through the forest knowing that her eyes were on his precious ears. "So, what were you going to do after you meet your mystery man?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 7:12 pm

When she saw his hair turn white, she almost thought he really was the man she had been looking for. But when he opened his eyes, she was slightly disappointed to see gold instead of red. She couldn't help but stare at his newly formed dog ears, and wanted so bad to touch them, but refrained knowing how strong he was. "you're a Hanyou?" she couldn't believe he had just transformed into this new form, and her urge to see if it was real got the better of her. Reaching out, she began to touch his dog ears, and they were indeed real.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:58 pm

(Hanyou) InuYasha
InuYasha sighed heavily as he began to transform in front of her. He lost his black hair and brown eyes, and they turned to white and golden. He grew claws and fangs, but surprisingly he sprouted dog ears on the top of his head. He looked at the hole in the tree, and he shrugged. "I don't know what happened to the tree, but let's keep going. I don't want to be stopped in one place for long" he said. He raised an eyebrow at her reaction to his transformation. "Uh...yea...I'm a Hanyou" he said.  

Back to top Go down
GothSenpaiSharlow
Cat Poster
GothSenpaiSharlow

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 4:14 pm

I hope so she thought to herself. As she followed him into the forest, she kicked a rock around. When they stopped at the tree, she looked up at it, noticing a weird hole in it. "yes, you can trust me." she said. "what is that hole up there? Do you know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:53 pm

When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 Iy__human_inuyasha_by_kagome_inuyashkina-d8t9682
(Human) InuYasha
InuYasha looked at her oddly when she said that he had a strand of white hair on his kimono. "Well, I can promise you that you'll get closer to him yet when you're with me" he said not realizing that she was looking for him this whole time. He lead her out of the village and sighed heavily. "Listen...I want to know if I can be able to trust you with keeping my missions and stuff a secret from people. I have to make a living somehow" he said as they wondered into the thick forest. He stopped just short of a tree, and he sighed once more. "Can I?" he asked.

bgcolor=9988ff bordercolor=222222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When rivers stop flowing   When rivers stop flowing - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When rivers stop flowing
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: