Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lonely Sado Oni

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-09-18

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 pm

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_18

- Tsuru's mind began to work a bit as the flea would explain marriage and its benefits. A slender finger hooked under her chin as she toyed with the thought of a spouse to have a better home. Her cheeks flushed, her hands brought up to her face to cover her embarrassment. "I-I could never. I don't understand the concepts of such thing, how could I possibly! Ohh.. my face is so warm," the poor girl whined.
Learning that the fleas master seemed to get around didnt bother her much. Instead, it rose questions. "A ride? A ride of what? And what is this 'slutty' you speak of?" She would ask cluelessly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:13 pm

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 New_commission__d_by_xong-d6m7w1u
    Shoga nodded at her when she asked him about how he acts around women. "He acts the same way around women as he does with guys" she said before she shook her head. "No, no, you are acting the right way" she said before she looked at the floor trying to find Tsuru a way out of her current situation. "Well, how things work for women around here is that usually the woman would find herself a man and marrying him. The man is responsible for taking care and providing for his wife. Personally, I would look for a good man. Luckily for you, I know what Lord InuGenki is like...I do admit that he's a piece of work, but you know...he's not a drunk or a womanizer" she said before she slapped herself in the forehead. "He doesn't know how woman work, and he always winds up with ones who just want to give him a ride" she said. She giggled. "It's a very refreshing to meet a reserved woman for once. I can't stand to see him with those slutty women" she said.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=6600ff
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:50 pm

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_18

- She jumped when she saw a little flea just pop up and began to speak to her. A talking flea? She has heard that there were different kinds of demons of all shapes and sizes, a flea, however, never crossed her mind.
"Ah.. I see. Nice to meet you, Shoga. I'm Tsuru," she spoke softly at the flea. "So.. he's always this way around women? I see.. it took me by surprise. Because I've never been in that kind of situation before, I guess I didn't react appropriately?" she assumed, walking into one of the rooms and setting a bed in the middle of the room with the flea on her shoulder. "I've thought of moving. But I wouldn't know where. I guess you could say I'm a bit scared to leave this house. What if I left and can't find a home? I'd be sleeping outside and open for attacks," Tsuru explains as she walked back to the cooking pit to see how the soup was coming along as well as the tea pot that was warming up.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:39 am

InuGenki was surprised at her reaction to him just removing his shirt. He shrugged as she ran off towards the bathroom. He removed his wrist guards and sandels before he walked towards the bathroom after she told him that it was ready. He walked passed and looked back towards his armor and weapon before he looked back at her. "If any trouble comes along, holler and bring me by blade" he advised her before he was used to having amushes on him and something was not settling right with him. He took the rest of his clothes off and got into the tub. A flea youkau had managed to jump onto Tsuru's shoulder from InuGenki's and cleared her throat. "I apologize for his lack of modesty, milady. His father never taught him how to act around women" she said before she sighed heavily. "He means well, but he thinks is funny how women react to him" she said. She bowed to her. "My name is Shoga, at your service!" she said before she looked up at her. "Have you considered moving someplace that was more safe?" she asked. InuGenki was in deep thought staring at the ceiling and forming an energy ball in his hand trying to manipulate its shape.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:00 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_16

- Tsuru looked off to the side bashfully and cleared her throat. "I-I'll get the bath ready, excuse me!" She stuttered before walking out the room and to the bathroom, pouring the water into the tub and using a bit of her power to heat the water up enough for him to bare. When it came to using the bit of power she had, it was mostly used for heating up the baths, cooking, or catching a meal when she absolutely needed to.
Tsuru walked back out, her eyes to the ground so she wouldn't look at the strangers build. How shameless he was to strip before her, had he no manners? Even if he was her first guest, it made her a bit uncomfortable. "Its prepared, go on ahead, I'll be out here if you are in need of anything," she spoke and cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:31 am

InuGenki looked at her curiously before he just laughed when she said that it was not so good. "Well, I did runinto a very beautiful oni, and forget about your modest living conditions. I'm very content right now" he said before he got up. "Yes, I would like to take a bath" he said as he took his armor off. Under his armor it was revealed just how well built he was. He set his katana to the side along with other miscellaneous items and he removed his shirt revealing his well sculpted muscles and surprisingly alluring musk. He looked back at her smiling seductively. "I'm sure we can come up with an agreement on where I shall sleep tonight...we are adults after all" He said before he chucked evilly.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:53 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_15

- "A good thing? I suppose.. Not so good that you have to spend the night in a home that's falling apart. Ah! Which reminds me. I'll have to set a bed for you in one of the rooms here. You'd like a bath too I'd reckon?" She said before getting back up. "You could take one now, it'll be a while before this is fully cooked. In the mean time I'll roll out a bed. Not much.. but I will do as much as I can to make your night comfortable," Tsuru gave a slight smile to make him feel more welcomed.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:04 pm

InuGenki nodded as she told him that youkai can be cruel. "Your mother is right they can be just as cruel as humans, but again...it's part of this circle. It's sad that ones who wish to break the cycle wind up being targeted by their own. Bigotry and maintaining the satus quo is something Humans and Youkai have in common" he said trying to explain a very complex issue in simple terms. He chuckled and waved her off. "No, no, I told you that I'm not going to stick my nose up" he said. He looked her over and smiled. "Strong youkai wonder the countryside...judging by your humanlike appearence he must have been strong" he said before he sat down. "Your father could be still very much alive, but he could assume that the villagers killed you along with your mother. Coming back here would have caused him too much pain" he said. He looked up at her cheerfully. "My father was an arashigami and my mother was an inugami...I got my good looks from her, and my strength from my father" he said before he winked at her. "It may be a good thing that I came across you as I did" he said. He could definately see her getting her revenge when she grew older and become corrupted with hatred and anger.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:37 pm

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_14

- "My mother was a human. My father, an oni. I don't know what happened to my father. I don't want to think he was killed for marrying a human woman. But the youkai can be just as cruel from what little my mother told me," she would explain. Tsuru had chopped up a few vegetables into the pot and poured in water that she had set aside, then put away whatever was left. "I wasn't exactly prepared to cook anything today. I hope you don't mind a very simple dinner. If you stay tomorrow, I can do much better," she laughs a bit weakly, scratching the back of her head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 pm

InuGenki looked at her curiously. "Your mother was killed by humans?" he asked. He stroked his chin curiously. "And your father?" he asked. He shook his head having a good idea what may have happened to her father, but he did not want to be too cynical at the moment. He frowned at her when she appologized for her sob story. "No, no, I was expecting something this depressing. It's a pity really. How these humans treat youkai of any type. When you get as old and wise as me, you begin to see the cycle of hatred that repeats itself" he said. He cocked his head cutely. "So your mother was a human?" he asked. He tried to figure out how a Oni would be killed so easily by a group of farmers.  

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:39 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_13

- She rubbed her arm and looked off to the side, feeling just a bit embarrassed at the question. She was hoping maybe he wouldn't bring it up, but who wouldn't with conditions like these? "To make a long story short, my mother and I were constantly harrassed by the village people not far from here. They tore the house apart one night, and in another they beat.." she paused. Her emotions were coming up from the last memory of her mother on the ground, covered in bruises and a bloodied head. Tsuru took in a sharp breath and wiped her eyes quickly. "Before they ah.. beat my mother to death and left me to rot. I had no where to go or someone to turn to. So I've stayed here and did what I could to survive," she cleared her throat and walked to her food bin, grabbing a few items to prepare both food and tea.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to tell you a sob story."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:08 am

InuGenki chuckled as she was completely flustered by his advances. "Oh? You think I'm teasing you?" he asked before he headed inside with her. He smiled when she offered him tea, and he nodded. "Yes, that would be most kind of you...and maybe a good home cooked meal on top of that" he said before he winked at her. "I'll be sure to pay it off for you later" he said. He looked around the house and frowned. "How long have you been living out here? What made you end up living in these conditions?" he asked very concerned for her. He was not apathetic towards the ones less fortunate than he was, but he was truely wanting to make this day something special for her in the only ways he knew he could for her situation.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:46 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_12

- Tsuru's eyes widened, her cheeks turning red at his words. He must be teasing her. The oni took a step aside and cleared her throat, her lips covered by her loosely balled hand, and eyes closed to avoid his stare. "You tease me sire, how cruel. Ahem, my name is Tsuru. Shall we head inside?" she would ask before entering her home. The wood creaked with almost each step, the light that had poured in would illuminate the old rotten wood and discoloration in the ceiling done by the rain and cracked tile. Over the years, nature had grown in through the window and walls. It was about the only thing appealing to the house. Tsuru turned to the male after reaching the cooking pit in the middle of the room. "Shall I make you tea? You must have had quite a journey to have travel all the way here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:28 am

The young man chuckled to her modesty, and he closed his eyes smirking with amusement. "I'm well aware that this place is not upper class, but I'm not going to turn my nose at it" he said plainly. He reopened his eyes and looked deep into hers. "Given that there aren't any other youkai around, this is the more luxurious place...and you must be a really lonely woman at that" he said with an alluring tone. He was already beginning to make plans for the night, and he was anticipating a pleasant evening with the Oni beauty. "My name is InuGenki, I come from Dewa province" he said before he came up to her and leaned in near her ear. "You know...I'm not married, and I'm not shy to pleasure a beautiful woman like yourself if she desires so" he told her in a very low seductive tone.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:07 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_11

- Tsuru was taken back, how easily he would invite himself in after just meeting her she found odd, yet exciting to finally have a visitor that isn't an animal nor a mob. "Well.. I would offer you a bed for the night, but my home is not up to standards for your class," she spoke as she looked him over. She got a kind of high class feel about him, and for her to open her excuse for a house would most certainly be an embarrassment for her. "Indeed there aren't any youkai villages near here. Only of humans. If you don't mind the breeze, and a house that is falling apart then.. Well be my guest, sire," she spoke. Her stomach held butterflies and her heart raced with anxiety. If she lost her composure, he'd probably run off to the humans if the house hadn't done so first. - Tsuru was taken back, how easily he would invite himself in after just meeting her she found odd, yet exciting to finally have a visitor that isn't an animal nor a mob. "Well.. I would offer you a bed for the night, but my home is not up to standards for your class," she spoke as she looked him over. She got a kind of high class feel about him, and for her to open her excuse for a house would most certainly be an embarrassment for her. "Indeed there aren't any youkai villages near here. Only of humans. If you don't mind the breeze, and a house that is falling apart then.. Well be my guest, sire," she spoke. Her stomach held butterflies and her heart raced with anxiety. If she lost her composure, he'd probably run off to the humans if the house hadn't done so first.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:49 am

The young man waited for whoever to come out, but once she finally did, he stared at her then looked her over blushing. He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him or she had some sort of an illusion going on. His blush went away, and he cleared his throat. "Huh...I thought there would be at least one youkai village here...there must not be that many youkai here then" he said. He flashed her his dazzling smile in an attempt to flirt with her trying to make himself appear to be more friedly than a threat. "Well, I would go to the village, but that's a lot of unneeded stress for me" he said as he gave her a very confident grin. "If you are feeling social, perhaps I could stay here for the night to rest my tired bones" he said. He was very amazed at how human like she appeared, and based off from his prior experience, the more human like the youkai typically meant the stronger they are. He could sense that she was not claimed or even touched by any male, so he was not sure how she would react to a male showing interests in her.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:26 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 Demon_queen_by_magicalnekolenlen-d5yocuc

- Tsuru felt a shift in energy coming miles away from her home. Something powerful, nothing like a human's energy. The oni pulled away the old curtains a bit by the corner of her window and peeked out, watching a figure approaching her home in minutes.
 She held her breath as he simply rested in the air, calling out to her without her showing her face. He must've sensed her low energy. Was he a demon? she wondered. It would be foolish to pretended she wasn't home now that he knew she was there. Glancing at the scarf that rested on a nail beside the door frame, she figured it would be no point in putting it on seeing as he probably already know what she was.  
 The oni walked out cautiously, preparing  to defend herself in case he were to hurt her. Looking up at the man, she took in a breath to calm her nerves and spoke. "I'm afraid the nearest village from here wont open their doors to someone who is not human. Unless you could disguise your power.. and appearance, you would have no luck getting in."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 pm

There was a new arrival on Sado Island, and this visitor was very mysterious indeed. No one yet knew of him, but they could feel his presence all over the island. It was like a very windy day, but one where there was no cloud in sight. The trees swayed, and the wind chimes clanged. The animals seemed to be running, but they did not seem to know where they were running or what they were running from. Then it just settled down all off the sudden as a young man started wondering the countryside, which he was a strange one at that. You would not think he was an Arashigami from his appearance, but there was an unsettling feeling you got being really close to him. Soon the man arrived at Tsuru's house. He looked at the small hut seeing the vines and holes. There were leaves blowing off the building, which he saw that the hut was not structurally sound, but there was someone in the building. He relaxed, and the winds subsided. He could sense that the person inside was mostly of Youkai blood which he could only assume it was of the Oni race, which he sat down on a cushion of air appearing to be floating. "Hey! you there! Do you know where I could find a place to lodge? I've been traveling all day from Noto, and I've grown weary" he said.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lonely Sado Oni
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: