Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lonely Sado Oni

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

The Lonely Sado Oni  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:03 pm

The Lonely Sado Oni  Inu_no_taisho_by_loftwing-d57uru0
    Shoga looked up at Tsuru happily while she asked where they were going to go now. "Well hun, it's all up to Lord InuGenki where we go on from here, but I'm fairly certain that he's going to use the trees as cover. There's no clouds out to hide his immense size, and he covers more ground in this form...well...with us tagging along that is" she said. She jumped onto Tsuru's shoulder. "If anything happens, be swift in getting off Lord InuGenki's back" she advised her in helping aid him. InuGenki walked through the undergrowth in the forest towering over the bushes, shrubs, and ferns in the old growth forest. Bird calls echoed through the forest and animals looked up at the immense beast hoping that they were not on the menu. The trees were very tall and were a contrast to the raping of the resources on Sado, which this was due to InuGenki's wonderful management of his lands. They soon came across a lost tanuki boy who was wondering aimlessly in the vast forest, which when he looked up at Tsuru riding on top of the tremendous beast, he was given a mix of emotions. Should he run or should he ask for help? He chose the third option, which this was to freeze and hope they were friendly. InuGenki spotted the boy, which Shoga hoped onto the Boy's shoulder. "What are you doing all the way out here?" she asked calmly. The boy fell back startled by the seemingly disembodied voice. "W-w-who said that!?" he shouted before he noticed the tiny flea youkai on his shoulder. "I'm lost...my sis told me to run out here, and she would catch up. That was three days ago" he said. Shoga frowned. "Why would you need to run away?" she asked. The boy cringed. "My family was killed by a bunch of youkai...they said something about wanting talisman, and my sis made me run away before they got to us" he said. Shoga shook her head. "You better stay with us...you're in luck running into the Inu no Taisho" she said, which the boy's eyes widened looking at Tsuru. "Who is she?" he asked wondering why the female Oni was riding on his back. InuGenki sighed as he got onto his belly to let him on. He climbed onto his back before he took off. The boy looked at Tsuru curiously and smiled. "Hi, I'm Akio" he introduced himself. He frowned. "Does he talk?" he asked. Shoga laughed. "Rarely in this form...Even if he did you wouldn't understand it" she said. InuGenki's eye twitched in annoyance as Shoga kept putting words into his mouth. It was true that he had difficulty speaking in this form, but he was working on alternative ways too, which she failed to acknowledge. The boy grinned. "So are you his wife then? My sis said that pretty women always ended up marrying powerful men" he asked.

bgcolor=ffffcc bordercolor=6600ff
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  Demon_11

- As he walked through the island for a head start, her heart continued to slam against her chest so hard that she swear anyone could hear it. Her breath once again caught in her throat as she held onto her sack and looked around. There was both a mix of fear and excitement inside of her. Her stomach doing flips and her hands turning clammy. Tsuru leaned forward with her sack under her body, tightly gripping his fur as he jumped up into the air and into cold heights. Her eyes tightly shut until it passed or until she was given the ok. Hearing Shoga once again, Tsuru slowly sat up and took in a breath, filling her lungs with the cold air that practically made her cough. It was uncomfortable, but nothing she couldn't manage.

- Where as Shoga napped, Tsuru was wide awake and looking everywhere with amazement. She's never been so high that she could see almost everything. Tsuru was only accustomed to seeing the surrounding of her now old home, and just a bit above the tree's. "Mother wouldn't believe her eye's if she saw this from here," she spoke excitedly. After a while, she felt him beginning to descend, making her grab a hold of her sack again and hold on tightly until he landed with a thud. Finally, the wind was calm and she was able to breath properly again. "Where.. do we go now?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:05 pm

InuGenki quickly gave a big stretch popping some joints before he got to his feet. Everything beneath them looked much smaller compared to him even the island it would seem. He began to walk across the fields making the ground rumble beneath his large mighty paws as he waited for Shoga to reassure the timid Oni as well as settle in. "Of course this is fine! He's a bit big, but he's great with kids" she said trying to make her laugh at a comparison with the great youkai lord with a family pet. InuGenki growled lowly finding the jokes to be a little bit in bad taste, but Shoga's point was farther proven that he was very docile and kind with his passengers. "Hold everything down, Tsuru!" she said, which after a few more moments, the massive dog beast leaped into the air and took flight. The villagers below were terrified at such a sight, but soon they left the island and headed for the Honshu. They were so high that the air around them was so cold, and it was hard to breathe due to how thin the air was. The only thing that made the flight tolerable was his super soft silky coat and the warmth of his incredible body heat that kept her buns and feet nice and toasty. Shoga dove into his fur and proceeded to get herself a little snack by feasting on the beast's blood, which she inflated ten times her size. She laid back looking up at Tsuru happily. "Oh, that's good blood" she said before she looked up at her amused. "Hey, you can let go of your things...it's the take offs and landings that you need to secure your things. Why don't you grab a blanket and snuggle up to his fur and warm yourself up before you freeze to death" she said. After an hour they came over the coastline, which he landed in a meadow. Shoga yawned and rubbed her eyes after taking a nap, and she looked around. "Well...We're here...where ever here is" she said.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:23 pm

The Lonely Sado Oni  Demon_10

-The young woman nodded as she took a last look around her home. She cant say she had many good memories here, but he was right. If her mother were alive today, she would have told her that this was no longer a home, but a prison of foul memories that has been building up for years and years. She walked beside him as the would exit the home and looked just once more at the exterior before turning her back. Tsuru wouldn't be able to control herself if she saw it blown to bits. As the air would shift, she closed her eyes and braced for what was to come. After the sound of wood breaking apart and landing away from them, she turned to face the man that would take her away, only to have her breath get stuck in her throat. "I-.. InuGenki?" she muttered in shock. He was a bit intimidating, her heart practically popping out of her chest. Luckily, Shoga was there to reassure the poor girl. She nodded hesitently and took a hold of her sack before jumping onto his back with ease. After she was settled on, she glanced at Shoga and then back at the large beast benieth her. "I'm.. A little scared, to be honest, Shoga. A-Are you sure this is fine?" she'd ask the flee, just lightly gripping onto his fur.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 9:22 am

InuGenki nodded looking around the home one last time before he sighed heavily. "I think your mother would have wanted you to move off to someplace better. This place looks about ready to go with one more good wind gust" he said noting the dry rot and insect damage. He gave her the oppertunity to pack everything that she needed, and he took what was left of the fire wood for their journey. He walked with her outside, and he looked back at her warmly. "Just brace yourself...there's going to be a very big wind, so protect your eyes from dirt" he said. Just then the air grew cold and thin as the wind began to swirl around them and grow in intensity. The house was rattling and popping as InuGenki began to transform into something truly fearsome and mighty. True to his word, the roof to the house ripped away and was tossed half a mile away before the walls collapsed away from the direction of wind. InuGenki grew into a huge terrifying but handsome dog, which he was bigger than her house. Shoga chuckled at Tsuru's reaction as it was the same as when she had seen him transform for the first time. "Don't worry, he's still him. Let's get your things set up" she said as InuGenki lowered himself to make it easier for them. "Will you be able to climb up there? Don't be afraid to toss your things up there. Lord InuGenki's fur will protect him" she said. InuGenki gave her a sneer, but did not say much of anything else.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 7:18 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  Demon_18

- She looked up from her bowl and gave a light shrug. "Maybe. And maybe I can learn a few more tricks and recipes," she gave a half smile. "Heh.. to be honest I'm a little scared, yet relieved that I will no longer be here," Tsuru placed a hand over her chest, feeling her heart pounding in her chest at the thought of leaving her home forever. "But I won't let this fear stop me! I'm sure mother would've wanted me to leave to get away from all this and start.. living!"
After she finished and being asked if she was ready, Tsuru shook her head. She got up and went to her room to gather a few important things in a sack and returned to put out the fire. "Ready." Tsuru wasn't sure she was okay with this home being blown away, but she needed to let go. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:02 am

The Lonely Sado Oni  New_commission__d_by_xong-d6m7w1u
    InuGenki nodded when she repeated the word castle. "Yup! A youkai lord has to have one of those" he said before he began to eat the meal. He was surprised at the taste, but he understood that she had access to limited resources. He chuckled to himself. "If you had access to better ingredients, do you think you'd make yourself an excellent cook?" he asked. He continued to eat his meal before he looked up at her confused. "Uh...well, the mode and route we'll be taking will be a week to get there. I've got to visit a couple of provinces to see what the political stability is like" he said. Shoga sighed. "He means he wants to see if the Daimyo are doing their job and doing it right" she said. InuGenki nodded. "That too" he said before he finished his meal. "Alright, so are you all ready to go?" he asked. He cleared his throat. "Once I transform, this whole place will be caught up and blown away" he warned her before he winked at her. "It's rather symbolic don't you think?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 8:59 pm

- Tsuru looked up at him a bit surprised. "A castle?" She asked. A tutor AND a job? Well, the day certainly went from bad to good. Besides needing to leave her home that was just full of aweful and saddening memories, she was going to be taken away to what she believes to be somewhere better. A new home, a fresh start on her still young life. She could almost cheer and cry out in joy at the thought! But she decided to first see it happen before putting out too much hope.
"I-I ah.. that sounds wonderful. How long will the travel be before we get to your home?" Tsuru asks then continued to eat her rather bland meal.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:34 am

InuGenki got back inside the house where he began to put his clothes and armor back on. His sword returned to its resting state before he sheathed it. The mob indeed turned away, but only after the priest convinced them that InuGenki was not bluffing about being able to cut a mountain in half. InuGenki got his armor on as he looked towards Tsuru with satisfaction. "You did a good thing back there" he said. He strapped his sword to his side and stowed his items inside the compartments built in the armor. "I've decided to take you to my castle...maybe get you a tutor and a job over there as well" he said. Shoga looked at him curiously. "I thought you were doing a survey?" she asked. InuGenki nodded. "I am, but...I'm going to have her tag along anyway. She probably has not seen anything outside of this island" he said before he looked up at Tsuru. "Does that sound about right?" he asked. Shoga nodded. "Well...maybe this will do the both of you some good" she said. She was hoping that this would be an oppertunity for them to bond and get to know each other better. 

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:22 pm

- Tsuru followed after him, hoping that after warning them and telling them they'd go, the mob would leave for the trio to leave in peace. One inside, Tsuru didn't exactly feel any better about her decision, but perhaps later on she could convince herself it was the right thing. She hoped. Tsuru would serve InuGenki his meal and tea first before serving herself and consuming what she could. There wasn't anything to say really.
She did wanted her revenge, damn that flea for talking sense into her. Where would they take her? This life was all that she knew. Anything outside of her home would be so new, maybe a little frightening.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:06 pm

InuGenki raised his blade and slung it over his shoulder preparing an attack, but before he could swing his mighty blade, he was stopped by Tsuru coming up from behind in order to hug him. The villagers were stunned to see her stop the mighty youkai from making his attack. InuGenki looked back at her oddly as she told him that they should just leave, and his youki subsided making the winds die down. "Isn't this what your heart desires? Don't you wish for revenge?" he asked sternly. He looked up towards the villagers. "You should all be grateful that she stopped me when she did" he said before he huffed. "Go back to your monotonous lives! She'll be coming with me" he said lowly. He turned back towards her. "Let's eat, and pack your things!" he said. Shoga gulped. "What are you talking about?" she asked. InuGenki sighed. "Just because I'm in another room, doesn't mean I can't hear what you and Tsuru chat about" he said. Shoga's eyes widened knowing that he heard her ridicule him about his choice in women.  

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:46 pm

- Tsuru shook her head violently, shutting her eyes tightly and forced herself to make a decision she won't like, despite Shoga being right. Before she changes her mind, Tsuru lifted herself up onto her feet and sped walked out the door, seeing the mob in terror, which she could help but grin on the inside just for a second, before coming behind InuGenki and wrapping her arms around him to pull him back. "Don't do it," she muttered through her clenched teeth. "Lets just go. They will go back home if we just leave here," she said, gripping onto him tightly.
She had no idea where they could go, but if just leaving would solve their problem and avoid death for another day, so be it. She just hopes InuGenki would listen to her.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:14 am

The wind outside began to pick up as InuGenki's youki was being released. His blade grew large enough to easily cut a horse in half. InuGenki walked towards them as the grass beneath his feet tore up and were thrown in the wind. The villagers backed up with fear never seeing such an increadible display of raw power. His huge blade began to glow and hummed a high pitched frequency as his youki fed into the blade. "I've been able to cut an entire mountain in half with a single stroke of this blade...I wonder what it'll do to a bunch of sacks of flesh and blood?" he pondered. The priest's looked towards the others with great concern. "There was a mountain cut in half a long time ago...it's why the locals call it table mountain!" he shouted.
Shoga gasped. "Tsuru! Time is running out! Don't regret not stopping him kill them all, like you regret not stopping them all kill your mother! Killing is what made you feel this way in the first place!" she shouted. Deep in the back of her mind she was wondering why InuGenki had not killed them yet, but it just now began to make sense to her now as she remembered InuGenki's words from earlier. "Damn it!" she muttered. The shack was beginning to creak under the intense winds being given off, and there was not much choice left as her home was at risk of being caught up in the tornado that swirled around InuGenki. "Come on! You're much better than this!" she yelled. She was hoping InuGenki's brashness would turn out helping Tsuru, but she really wanted to lead her to the man who would best mend her fagile and tattered soul.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:51 am

- Tsuru faced her head away from the flea. She was right, yet the rage inside of her was telling her to ignore Shoga and let him do it. What was right and what she wanted was tugging at her at both ends. The thought of her mother's dead body before her kept recurring in her mind, feeding the fire in her. But Shoga also made a good point. The children that waited and worried for their parents to come back home, if the villagers died, then it would indeed repeat itself. What does she do?
'I want them to pay for what they did. For taking away mother, for what they robbed me.. But.. but,' Tsuru thought, struggling to come to an answer as the mob roared on.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:37 am

InuGenki walked out of the shack staring down an angry mob of villagers, which they were very surprised to see him. "Who is this Youkai?" one of them asked. InuGenki frowned. "I'm Lord InuGenki of the Northern lands" he said as he was sizing up the villagers. "I heard that the lot of you slaughtered this poor lady's mother, is that correct?" he asked as he pointed his blade towards them. Some of the villagers grew a little uneasy with InuGenki's aloof tone and increasing youki. The priest studied InuGenki and gulped. "So what if we have? That bitch got what she deserved!" One of the villagers said. InuGenki smiled at his hypocrisy. "I guess you have no remorse over what you did, is that correct?" he asked. The priest's eyes widened recognizing that the youki was coming from InuGenki. "He is the source of the Youki!" he shouted.
Shoga growled at Tsuru. "Will you listen to yourself Tsuru!? If you wish for them to all be killed...doesn't that make you a monster too? Think about the women that will be widowed and the children who will be orphaned? Do you want dozens of more children to experience the neglect and anguish you've felt for all these years? They will grow to hate you and the cycle only repeats itself!" she shouted. She looked towards InuGenki truly fearing what he was about to do as he was very unpredictable when he's hungry.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:08 am

- It would appear she was too distracted to notice any human energy that were coming there way. Her smile fell once again at the mention of the humans coming to take her life. She stared at the ground with her hands over her lap, feeling InuGenki walk passed her and out the entrance. When Shoga turned to her for help, Tsuru did not budge but sat quietly.
Why should she stop him? If he were to cause them fear, or kill them, why should she try and save their lives when they did not spare her mothers? She had done nothing wrong, yet the villagers came after her and her family will full intent on harming them. No, Tsuru refuse to step in. He can do what he wanted with them. He'd be doing her a favor.
Tsuru felt the familiar anger in her chest that she had kept inside for a long time, the closer the mob came to her house, the more it raged in her chest.
'...They can all die for all they've put us through. They are the real monsters...'
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:52 am

Shoga laughed feeling very flattered. "Well yes I do...thanks to my size, I can spy on a lot of youkai without being detected. Having a flea youkai as an ally is extremely useful" she said. She looked towards the bathroom and sighed. "Lord InuGenki meditates and thinks there...he could be sleeping too" she said. InuGenki eventually came out of the bathroom stone faced and completely in a different mood than when he went into the bathroom. "We've got visitors..." he said sternly. Shoga gulped. "What kind?" she asked. InuGenki growled. "It's the village...they might suspect that Tsuru was causing the youki, and they are going to make this as an excuse to kill her" he muttered. Shoga gulped. "What are you going to do?" she asked. InuGenki frowned. "I'm going to give them something truly to fear" he said. Shoga gasped. "You aren't going to slaughter an entire village are you?" she asked. InuGenki smirked, but said nothing as he walked past them. "Sometimes, I have to play the villain to save the day" he said as he grabbed his blade. Shoga cringed. "Master! I beg you!" she yelled as he walked outside. She looked up at Tsuru concerned. "We got to stop him!" she shouted.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:28 am

- "Ahh, I see! That's amazing Shoga, you are an amazing flea! Very knowledgeable as well!" Tsuru complimented, clashing her hands together happily. Her mood changed for the better, she felt relaxed and cheerful rather than stiff and glum like before. "Hm, I wonder if he is doing alright in there. Its been some time. You don't suppose he fell asleep and drowned, eh?" Tsuru wondered aloud, looking back to where the bathroom was.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:18 am

Shoga nodded. "Yes...it's like a lock and key...except it feels really...really good when they are together. That's why so many people like it" she said. She looked at her shocked, but she sighed happily. "Yes, well...that is just your body flushing out old stuff to replace it with fresher stuff. It's all part of baby making. Your body is making hormones to help this, and these hormones are what makes you feel all cramped, bloated, and moody" she said. She laughed at Tsura's question about how to serve her. "Well, you don't need to worry about that. I feed of Master InuGenki's very tasty blood. I'm a poisons, hormone, and illness expert. I can tell you what is making you sick or when the perfect time to make a baby is, all off the taste of blood" she said explaining her powers.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:03 am

- Tsuru had leaned over to see what she was drawing, and would compare it to her own in thought. "Aha! So that's what it really is, I see, I see!" She smiled and nodded in understanding. "So you say that," she reached a hand out and pointed at the drawing of the penis. "That, goes in there?" she'd indicate where on the other drawing. "Like a key in a lock, yes?" Tsuru smiled excitedly, learning something new after the same old routine. "Oh but it bleeds sometimes, and it puts me in the most foul moods. Why is that?" she'd ask, leaning right back and raising a brow. Honestly, she was having fun. It's been some time that she's felt such a way just by learning something new.
As they spoke more, the minutes flew and the soup was just piping hot. Tsuru caught the scent and quickly took the pot off the fire, then excused herself from her new friend, and at this point teacher, to get the plates, cups and chopsticks to serve on. "Hmm.. how on earth will I serve you, Shoga? I don't suppose you carry a tea cup and bowl," she giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:17 am

Shoga blushed madly as she was asked to explain what a vagina and penis were. "Um...I...wow...I'll try to explain them" she said before she paused trying to find the best approach to pointing out where the body parts. "Uh...so you know about the area where you pee?" she asked. She gulped. "Well...there's an opening under it...that's your vagina...I'm not talking about where you poop from either" she said. She jumped off and started drawing a figure of the female reproductive organ. "And a penis is...well it's shaped to go inside of your vagina" she said as she drew the male reproductive organ. "They come in a lot of sizes just like breasts" she said. She cleared her throat. "If you liked seeing a man without a shirt on...that's normal too. You can say that a man's body is built to be pleasing for a woman's eyes, and a woman's body is built to be pleasing for a man's eyes. That's why we have boobs, nice skin, wide hips, and smaller frame, and it's why they have big muscles, hairy bodies, deep voices, and nice smells" she said before she snickered. "I think that a man with a bad smell is not a good match for a woman. Though each woman likes different scents" he said.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:57 pm

- She seems to look more confused than understanding it all. She disliked not knowing things, made her feel like an idiot who just doesn't know any better. It doesn't seem like Shoga did a very good job at explaining, Tsuru needed more information. "But what is a vagina? And a penis? I'm sorry to ask many questions, I just don't understand what you are talking about," Tsuru said in both frustration in herself and genuinely confused. "If you could just.. explain them further? To paint a better picture of what they are to me?"
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Shoga looked at her in shock. "Oh...well you've missed out on a lot of things" she said as she tried to figure out a way to explain about sex and sexuality. "Well, sex is definately not money. It's, um...well, Sex is when a man you trust and really like plays with your um...vagina and boobs. He could use his fingers, his mouth, or his...penis" she said. She chuckled to herself. "You can play with his penis as well...but uh...well if he releases while inside you, you can get pregnant from it" she said. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. "When I say throw themselves at him, I mean it figuratively. They just really like to have sex with powerful youkai" she said. She cleared her throat. "So, do you get what I'm saying so far?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
RenSlaughter
Okay Poster
RenSlaughter

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 11:06 pm

- Tsuru tilts her head cutely at the word 'sex'. Because of all the struggles and bullying her and her mother endoured, nothing really ever sparked on the subject. There was many things she missed out on as a child. The 'talk' was one of them. And with no one to teach her, she's clueless to everything that touched on the subject.
"I've been alone for a very long time, I cannot recall. Humans seem to age faster than I do. So there is no telling," she replies. "Shoga?" she began. "What is.. sex? Is it another kind of money? You say women throw it at him.. does it hurt?" the girl asks calmly as she'd stir the pot and check on the tea.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 10:56 pm

Shoga looked at her amused, and she sat down calmly. "Don't worry milady, there's not a lot of concepts needed to understand..." she said to console her. She raised an eyebrow. "Well...riding him means to have sex with him. And sluttly is just a term I use to discribe women who throw themselves at him just for sex. My master is so oblivious that he's being used that he just let's them have their way with him" she said. She shook her head. "He's been lured into traps because of his boneheadedness" she said. She laughed. "I actually get some delight in seeing him catch on and put them into submission" she said. She looked up at her happily. "How long have you been living alone?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lonely Sado Oni    The Lonely Sado Oni  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lonely Sado Oni
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: