Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awitchs job( for ryder222000)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 pm

As he began to get into a pattern with his thrusting he started going harder and faster. At this point he was not trying to hold anything back he was enjoying the feeling of her pussy all around his dragon cock. Letting her body weight keep her against the wall he brought his hands up to her chest gripping her tits he began to massage them roughly.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:20 pm

linda moaned much more biting the sid of his neck as she moved her hips much more injoying this."mmm"she moaned louder eeling him getting deeper inside her she licked on his neck tasting some of the blood that draw from his neck when she bit him. she moved her hips much more as she felt her nipples being pulled"mmm harder harder"she moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:05 am

Bale grinned at her slyly as she wrapped her legs tightly about him to keep him close to her. He then began to slowly roll his hips back causing his length to ease it's way out of her bit by bit before rolling them forwards and thrusting it back into her depths. He then leaned his head down and took one of her large nipple into his mouth and sucked on it for a moment before lightly biting it and teasing it with his tongue as he held it between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 10:08 pm

she wraped her lags around his hips to keep them together she tried to clam her self to get the pain to go away which did finly after a little while. linda did a soft eh when she got pulled back to the wall and was licked all over."ahh "she moaned she loved pain she liked it when someone tried to hurt her. she laughed once again as she did a sharp cry when she felt all of him in side her she took a deep breath and sign."ooooh"she moaned once again."trust me you will injoy me"
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Reaching up Bale grabbed her around the throat and forced her head back against the wall and kissed her in a rough but very playful manner. Letting the kiss break he teasingly bit her lower lip before speaking "depending on how good you are I may oblige your request Linda" it was the first time he had used her name which seemed to indicate he was taking her seriously. Despite his rough nature he was being surprisingly careful about her first time. Leaning in he kissed her neck lightly as he thrust deeper into her taking her for the very first time. He did not push in any further allowing her to deal with the pain and adjust to his size.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 7:47 pm

linda looked at him and bit her lips in a sexual way .as she got her body ready for his large dragon cock to inter he vergen sex she did a soft gasp when she started to feel his shaft slowly intering her pussywalls she was so wet that it wasn't hard or his dick to get in, linda kissed him a again, and moved her lips to his ear"after this you would do as I say~?"she asked licking his ear once again.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Bale slowly tilted his neck to the side giving her more access to it as she kissed and bit him "mmmmhmm well if that is the case little one I will have to give you what you want" he leaned in close for a moment their bodies touching and grinding together as he gripped her hips firmly and positioned his cock against her dripping pussy and then slowly and deliberately began to push it into her tight entrance.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:06 pm

linda noded and sign softly"oh..o.okay bale.."she moaned softly int the kiss as she brought her arms around him pulling him even more closer to the kiss it was so worm and lovly lindastarted to toung dance with his , bale has such a good mouth , as linda removed her lips from his she wraped her lags around his wast and licked his ear lob."yes I want you.. so much.. please give it too me... am soo wet here"she moaned moving her mouth down his neck to bit his neck , linda could feel his heat coming out from his body and also hers. she wanted to feel that large shaft of his inside hr she looked own to see how long it was, she was a bit worried about this as well seeing it was her first time.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:00 pm

"Bale is fine" as she brought him up for a kiss he placed his hands on her hips and held her there for a moment as he kissed her deeply pouring his warmth into her body as their lips met one another. Then gripping her hips he picked her up off of the ground and pinned her against the wall "do you want me little witch?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:52 pm

"is that what you wish for me to call you"she said as she let out a nother soft moan , she couldent help her self she was getting much more weter from that one part the more he played with it. she was getting closer and closer to her limit"ahhh yess.."she moaned feeling his wormth "mm soo good... I need it.. please"she moaned taking off her pull dress and was now naked in frount of him her bright purple eyes glowed deeply at his as she brought him up for a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:44 pm

He let his hands slip up her sides and groped her exposed breasts. His body was beyond warm to the touch. He seemed to constantly generate heat that radiated into her body everywhere that he touched her. He stopped his actions when she inquired about his name and looked up locking his eyes on hers. "Humans have named me Balerion the dread"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:31 pm

linda was a bit shocked to see that the dragon has now changed his shap and size and was now abole to fit him self into her home is he changeing becoause of me or is it by his own will, she though to her self she blushed much more as she felt his new form closer to her eating out her soft pink folds,"ahh... mmm"she moaned moving her hips a little as he eat her out ."ahhh yess.. wait you ..nv..never told me your name.."she moaned puting her hand on his head."ahhh ..."she moaned once again she felt this heat coming from her body , it felt too good as she took off the top part of her dress ,once that he could see her large breast poping out from her dress,.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 pm

Balerion grinned at her slyly and a claw surged forwards from the entrance of her home and swiftly grabbed her around the waist holding her in place as he snaked his head forwards "don't worry about that little witch" his tongue once again slipped between her legs playfully teasing her. As he did this he slowly seemed to shrink and his scales started to run together. After a few moments the dragon was replaced by a very lithe and muscular and very naked man who was slightly elven in appearance. His eyes were a bright scarlet and his hair was a mess of black and red spikes which were swept back slightly. He had his hands on her thighs holding her dress up as he continued to eat her out.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:40 pm

linda looked at him oddly and did a out gasp as she felt the dragons toung going under her dress to her under lags"oohhh.."she moaned louded,"no bad "she said putting her dress down"ekk.. please.. your a bit big for me like uhhh... "she thought for a moment and blushed even more and backed away from him a little bit more until her back hit the wall."eh.. again your a dragone and am just a witch.. so it cant be postiple.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:39 pm

As she moved closer Balerion opened his maw and his tongue snaked out, the tip forced it's way between her thighs bunching up her skirt as it pressed up in between her legs before retreating back into his mouth. "That is exactly what I want little witch."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:56 pm

linda looked at him in a dark stare."fuck.. I don't know what more do you wish of me? do you want me to give you more gold? more food? how about ...."she though about what more could she give him"come on dragone.. I don't have alote.. Ido have dimend?"she said but it was still not eough, how about a women?"she asked as she walked up to him and looked deep in his eyes."you want a women do you? a women to fuck? a women to sesafide you?"she asked softly then making asmall laugh.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 am

A degree of annoyance began to creep into Balerion's tone as he spoke "i would choose your words more carefully human" The dragon was old, far older than his appearance suggested. Long ago he had taken an artifact from a powerful necromancer that slowed his aging to a stand still. As for his size he was using dark magic to reduce it allowing his entrance into Linda's home but he felt no reason to give that detail away. "That trifle of gold is not enough to make me want to burn down the kingdom. I know you can do better than that offering witch" he smiled at her playfully "what else do you have to offer me?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 pm

the women looked at his large dragones eyes and laughed" pff a dragone like you HA"she said laughing out loud" don't be a dum ass.. you don't look like the great dragone I have meet a long ass time ago.. pff and by looking at your size your quite small for a male dragone"she said laughing again.she showed him a bright purple darkness from her eyes." what.. they did... I have become friends with some of the humans there as well... and the trader.. liers.. the darkness from them him my heart very hard.. making me this.. I cant be happy... until I dance on there graves.. "she got up and smiled"i use this darkness from y heart into the magic that you see all around you... I have soooo much of it.. but... I cant kill them my self.. am only one person..and hearing about you... you can help me.. "she said getting to her feet and dusting off her dress." sorry I laughed a little to much.. you maybe a small dragone but you can do alote."she said in a darktone.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Balerion chuckled in amusement to himself, it was a deep throaty rumble that was spiked by a quick blast of black flame from his nostrils. The slits of his scarlet eyes focused upon the witch as she spoke "trust me little one, I am very familiar with their false god. Their king uses the tales to control the people. When in reality they should be worshiping the god that lives atop their mountains" his lips parted in what could only be taken as a self satisfied smirk "they should be worshiping me" as she continued telling her story he listened curiously "magic interests me more than anything, it is ironic that their very actions turned you into that which they themselves fear. I sensed a black magic in you that few mortals possess. How did you learn to use this little one?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:33 pm

lindia looked at him in a dark crule stare if he dosent wish to burn the kindom with a trade of gold what else dose he wish for.. she thought to her self , seeing him putting his head on to the pill of gold she sign. as she picked up her dress a little bit to sit on top of his head."you see powerful dragon.. I have heard many things of you.. I heard that your a tough dragon to put down .. she said before she put her hand on the back of her hair for her to move it to the side." these humans.. pray to a thing that's not even real.. a "god" they have for told.. a foke tail.. of something that's beond this world.."she said as she bit her lips hard"i used to live in hat villige as a healer.. but a few years ago.. the king wanted all witches to be dead "because they are the devil them selfs""she said in a carcasit way " after they found my place a women lied saying that I killed people and did things that I would never do.. and the king said the same thing.. so when there where looking for me to you know kill me.. I ran away... forever putting a cures on to the land.. and now I don't think that's eough I wnt them to burn to hell.. now"she said getting up."i will give you gold.. if you get to burn them alive.. I don't care who you kill make sure they all die in hell... every single one of them... if you don't want gold then how about .... rubies? dimend? powerful healing medesen..? how bout a women?"she asked in a soft tone seeing that pretty much all the dragons women was killed a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Balerion chuckled lightly which turned into a full blown laugh that echoed off the walls of her home and was almost deafening. "While that pile of gold is certainly enticing little one it is not worth the trade. The people of Okima have brought me a great many magical artifacts, even if they parted with them reluctantly. They constantly search for powerful magics to prove the existence of their god" Balerion settled his head down onto the pile of gold much like a pillow. "You have my curiousity little one, why do you want everyone in this kingdom to burn?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:50 pm

the women smiled to see the dragon have came , she licked her lips and walked up to the very large dragon."you know the kingdom of okiema.. I wantyou to do as you want with it.. burn it to the ground.. still every thing you wish!! kill every thing in site..  don't want nothing alive.. ~!"she said as her eyes widen and she bust out laughing."in return all this lovly gold.. is yours.. hehe..."she said licking her lips seeing she was drooling a bit to much." here before you leave"she said giving him a dark black ball."carey this.. if something bad happens just drop this and every ne would fall a sleep if the plane back fires.. understand.. now.. leave.. and so as your told"she said in a crazy women voice, she wanted this revenge of the humans for what they did to her
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 am

Balerion was a massive crimson and onyx dragon that had resided in the mountains of Okima for many years and for the most part had ignored the politics of the human world around him. Unless a magical item of some worth would surface, then the menacing dragon would venture out to claim his prize. After all everything in the world was his to take, none could challenge his might. There had been one incident when the king of Okima had sent his would be dragon slayers deep into the mountains but Balerion had burned them alive with his black fire and devastating dark magic.

On this particular night though the dragon felt the tug of another's dark magic calling to him and leaving his lair the dragon took wing and everywhere he passed he blotted out the stars and the moon plunging the world around him into darkness. Catching sight of the trail of gold he followed it to the source descending to the earth. As he landed he sent tremors through the ground. The dragon was to large to enter Lindas home but he snaked his head inside focusing a bright scarlet eye upon her "you have my attention mortal, speak before I grow impatient"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 Dark_witch_by_suonimac-d6mnq54
In the dark age of 1232 where people made sure to lock there doors at night and stay inside and pray all night, to there own belives, in this dark kindom named okima there lived a high powerful king sir welson the 3rd , people the out corts of okima did as there told, they go to the church every staterday and sunday if they don't see you there they well force you to be in there, people think this is odsured for thm to do this every single weekend, so when the king did his speech he said" we must pray to the great god.. !Its for your safty from the evil witch that wishes to take are souls to the devil!!"he yelled to his fellow people as they chered one didn't a women with black hair looked up to see some thing bad was going to happen sooneror later if he keeps this 'there is witch , and I you dnt belive in god you well be forced to hell crap' the women sign and walked away from this malarkey . the women whent into her home and started to get her lunch redy until thee seem to be a knock at the door. before opeing I she looked through the small hole she made on the doo to see who it was and in shock to see there where two knights at her door one with rope and a nother with a long sword and behind them was a prest  a a women yelling"it was her.. this women.!!! ths women is a full witch.. I sa her flying around the town!!"the women yelled . backing up to see she was blamed for being a witch."that bitch"she curse . the knock soon turned into large bangs sounds like some one was trying to bust the door down, she ran to her room and grabed all her things before running out the back door, once that the knights bust the door down .and ran inside  to look for the young black hair women. one of the knights wound a old paper with the name of the women that lived there and was now running away'lindia' .

lindia was not what people think she was yes she was a witch but she never flyed before.. her job was to make healing spells for sick people now that she has no home and no friends. there was nothing left to do but run and find a nother place to live. near the montans of okima she made her under ground home for no one to kind it and her home was surrounded by trees, as the time passed on her lovly black hair turned into a birght purple , and besides trying to look like a human she gave up and made her self look more like a witch, a few years later she was able to make dark posiens and dark spells on to people in different kindoms of her hate to all humans now.

one dark cloudy night lindia seem to have heard of a dragon that stolled things and would do as told for the right price. the witch looked at her piell of gold she smiled and used her powers to call him in, as he could see a trale of gold going to the woods and once he got to her place there seem to be  a door on the floor it open slowly and once in side it looked like a very large home and a witch with a smile on her face"welcome... I see you found my gold.. wish for more?"she asked evily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awitchs job( for ryder222000)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: