Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awitchs job( for ryder222000)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:18 pm

Linda was disapntedvof what bale have done linda was so mad she broke her goass ball with her own hands."sick ass hole"she cursed. The women looked up at him and hold on to him tight huging him closely."okay.
"She said in a blink of an eye . Linda snaped her fingers and telapored them both to her place siting on her high bed dressed in a long dark purple dress. She glowed red eyes at her"i well never forgive you.. for what u have done.. i was trying to hel people but insteed you tryed to kill me let me repay the favore she said as her eyes glowed much darker.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 pm

As she dropped to her knees sobbing Bale fell from the sky but instead of the massive bulk of a dragon landing on the ground he was once again in his elf form. He was clad in dark black plate mail armor and strapped to his back was a crimson and onyx great sword "do like we dragons do" he held his hand out to her "we anwser only to ourselves, not a god or king. Go face the one you have wronged and receive her judgment" with his out stretched hand he plucked the weapon from her and then taking her hand in his with a firm but comforting grip he pulled her to her feet "and stand with your back straight and take pride in your strength, for it is yours not some gods"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:59 pm

He flew in the air and now she couldnt hurt him. Now she felt like a ant in a jar she couldnt do nothing it was all true she coved her ears and put her knees on the ground."SHUT UP SHUT UP ARE GOD LOVRS US ALL !"she yelled ocver and over again untill it hit her every thing he was saying was true. Now she looked at the ground lost and crying she too out a little knife and pulled it to her neck."who... should i belive in...."she said crying... i.. lost.. every thing....
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Bale could see how emotional she was becoming and instead of staying on the ground and fighting her he took to the air and began to circle her from above letting his voice boom out to her "your words say one thing but your body language says another. You were the one that did it, you chased an innocent woman from her home and everything she knew nearly killing her in the process all because your king and god said too. You know it is true and can not deny it"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:48 pm

The women lookd at him angerly."i will not leson to what a devil speeks.!"she yelled as she looked at him carefuly and knew the right places to hit him at. What she has leanred soft spots. Hiting him a few times and doging his fire and hits. "Die for what u have done!!" She yelled cryingmore while she hit him. She knows him she would never hurt someone but she must do it for what she beilves .. what she has left to belive in. As the witch layed on her bed watching this go on. Throw her glowering glass ball she smiled evily and waited for the dragon to kill this women. But oddly this was the same women that kicked her out the the one what told her out but the one that almost killed her."kill her"she order
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 9:20 pm

Bale locked his crimson eyes upon the slayer "yes pray to your god, after all this is his fault" his next words had a softer touch to them "i maybe the wrath that is visited upon your king but it is the fault of your god and great king I am here. After all it is another human that wished to see you all burn" he let his words sink in "not the will of a demon but a human who was accused unjustly by King and god. It was another human that wanted your city to burn" the great dragon heaved a fiery sigh "i grow tired of this conversation, your bravery is impressive to even stand before me but do not throw your life away."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 3:06 pm

in her passed life she always had a serten gift ,people just thought of it as nothing. she knew when something or someone was sad. she looked at his body language seeing that he was sad, which slowly turned in to rage" yes... we humans never learn or change but there is one thing that ..."before she could say more she stoped her self."whats the point am wasting my time , talking to a demon like you"she said taking out a nother well done sword"we never did things to you... what happen years ago, wasn't my falt and also I was rays like this.. to hunt down demons like you for doing someing bad like this. I though I would have to track u down like I did years ago.. when I was young.. but now... for destroying the place we hold so dear to, praying to are close mighty god! you must be punished"she yelled running at him with her sword.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:32 am

Bale made no move to defend himself when she struck him with her great sword and it shattered into a hail of metal shards upon his scales. If she was looking closely she would have seen a moment of sadness wash over the dragons features. In front of him was that young girl from all those years ago, she had been so naive then, he had hoped she would have turned out different, turned away from a life of murder and bloodshed. It appears they both had been trying to be nice to one another in their own ways all those years ago. "Well slayer it appears you turned out to be just like all of the other humans" that sadness was quickly washed away by a mask of tempered anger.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:55 am

"just because a surten group killed your mother dosent mean where all evil"she yelled as she swing her sword at his arm ,once the wrd hit his skin it cracked into two on inpant ."dammit."she yelled taking out a crossbow." we humans are not alike, you things might think were the same.. but no.. every one is different. remember back then ,I had a chance to kill you but I didn't. and do you know why?"she asked then smiled"its because I was being nice.. and now seeing what you did there is no holding back.!!!"she yelled once again as she shot her crossbow at his upper arm
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:21 am

Bale roared with a mocking laughter "my mother taught me nothing because slayers like you came into her home and butchered her while she slept. When I was nothing but what you humans would call a "child" so I taught myself everything including not to trust you." He watched intently as she drew her weapon and charged at him "humans are the monsters, you take over lands, disturb the natural order of things and kill anything that gets in your way. Like you tried to do to me years ago. You give nothing back to the lands in turn, you just take take take. You are the worthless ones"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:03 pm

walking back to the castle she was forced to stop when there was a large amount of fire infrount of her she bit her lip trying to think of what to say ,turning around to see the large dragon." thanks to you , you dragons are all the same.. am glad I killed them all... but you.. "she yelled"your a shit.. that desivers to die slowly and painfully, "she yelled spiting the ground." bale.. you gone to far you know this kingdom did nothing to you, yea we . intruded into your domain but you do the same to us might as well. you come byeand eat are sheep and other things that belong to us.. didn't your mother teach you not to take things that's not yours.?"she asked then she laughed."what you did was messed up.. "she took out her sword form her bag"also.. I told mygreat lord.. that I prommissed to kill you years ago..i need to keep that prommiss.~!!! die you worthes pile o sht"sheyelled runings to him.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Bale watched as she started to walk away and with a quick surge and flap of wings he was between her and the castle. A quick blast of flames stopped her in her tracks "i am letting you live now for the same reason I let you live years ago. To deliver a message to your king. Years ago he arrogantly sent you and your slayers into my domain to attack me. Now him and his false gods burn and exile witches. Now I am here to burn his world down"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:49 pm

the women was out only for a little bit once he put her body down to the floor softly she started to move her arms and tried to pic her self up, but she could yell loudly."why did you save me best!!!??!!?!?! why did you save me I though..."before she could say any more she vomited and then picked her self up from the ground and was now on her hands and knees trying to get her breath back from the trip he gave her she picked her head up and looked at hi very angerly."you shit!! bale..... your the dragon I fought with man years ago..why the fuck are you here"she yelled as she tried to get to her feet. she turned around to see that the main church was now burned to the ground and same with the villige but looking closely there seem to be no bodys any where . and she could see that the castle was still standing. she turnd her head up to him and turned away walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Bale was more than impressed with the tenacity that the knight displayed as she climbed up to his body. The pair continued to climb higher and higher into the atmosphere and finally he felt her grip slacken. Turning his head he watched her fall from her position as she began her free fall back to the earth. With a flick of his wings he began a steep dive back to the ground as well. With one claw he plucked her out of the air and continued his descent. The two were like a star plummeting down from the heavens and at the last moment he snapped open his massive wings breaking the dive in a manner that sent a shock wave out in every directing crumbling buildings and sending up a massive cloud of dust. Bale then placed her unconscious form on the ground as he looked around. They had landed in the massive gardens of the royal castle.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:19 pm

no matter how had he would try she would not let go of the rope but insteed she started climing it reaching his large body mass.she couldn't talk very much seeing the dragon was flying into thin air, which was hard to breath."this dragon seem is much smarter then the other I have fought in the past."she said as she tried to contrle her breathing and was now at his lage. taking a wepon out from her bag was far from impossible she couldn't let got of his skin or she would fall to her death, insteed she hanged on for dear life. until the dragon was at largs hights, she felt like she was going to faint seeing that there was little air, but she started to think about this dragon, his size, body figer, colore she remember this dragon , she started to loss her grip and said her last words before letting go."i ... I know you...bale, one of the most powerful dragons"she said befoe falling off .
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Bale had destroyed the barracks and the main bridge that connect the castle to the rest of the village. He had actually avoided targeting many of the innocent people, not out of any sort of right they were just simply below his notice. The two places he cared about was the church and the kings castle. The church had accused people of being witches and burned them alive or banished them. Now it was their turn to feel the flames of judgment. His massive form swooped in landing beside the church and with a single sweep of his tail collapsed the roof and side wall then inhaling deeply he released a jet of crimson fire. The intensity of the flames acted like a small sun lighting up the sky as they destroyed the church. The flames were so intense that stone began to run like magma. With a massive flap of his wings Bale took to the air and began banking around towards the castle when arrows began to bounce off his scales. He lazily turned his flight into the smoke of the church vanishing from sight. A moment later he felt an odd weight off his hind leg. A crossbow bolt had become lodged between two scales and from a line of rope he could see a knight hanging on it. Bale smirked a tooth grin and with a violent clap of his wings the dragon streaked out of the smoke flying straight up pulling the knight along with him as he climbed higher and higher into the air.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 Blue-knights_00252200
(pic is kinda big)
as the witch sleeped the kindom was in flames ,all the knights came form the castle to see that a dragon is burning some of the villiges ,as the king heard the
large roar from the dragon he got up in panic."in all these years we have never bean actack by not even one dragon, so why now.?!?"he yelled he got off his
thrown and ran to throw a dark door down stairs to see a women putting on her armor , she may look like only a knight but she was a very well known
dragon slayer.turning her head to see the king she smiled softly."hello my lord, don't worry this best that wishes to burn are livs to the ground would soon
wish it never have done what its doing now."she said putting all her swords in a bag that she put to her back."lord stay here and take in the rest of the people
that are still breathing."she said sotly the king knoded."I will now go and save this villige."he yelled. running out of the bassment and out side the castle she started to shot
some arrows at the dragon . but once thathe dissapred into the smoke."dammit"she yelled running after him, all she could see was the outline of his large body."your mine"she yelled getting a nother large crossbow ,before shooting it she graded a rope and tied it to the other end of the iron rod, once that she looked into the clouds an filly saw him as she yelled"bye bitch!!"she shoot the dragon and grabed on to the other end of the rope to be only pulled up twords where the poll hit bale.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Bale left her on her bed and strode from her bedroom. As he walked his pale skin slowly began to darken and onyx and crimson scales began to appear like armor along his body. Once he was outside he quickly reverted to his massive draconian form and quickly took to the sky. Within a few minutes of flight he was lazily winging over the slumbering kingdom. Banking slightly he vanished into a cloud bank as he passed over the capitals watch towers. Once he was over the heart of the capital he lazily circled a few times as he zeroed in on the barracks and then with a flip of his head he spat a black fireball that streaked through the night and when it struck the barracks it exploded thundering through the night spreading black fire to the surrounding buildings. He then let out a massive roar that echoed through the night.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:06 pm

linda looked away for a moment to think about what seem to be going on, she felt his nice strong arms around her body picking her up ,and careing her to the soft bed, linda could see something different in his eyes she blused badly and sign."well.. your right.. I did injoy my self. you are my first time as well."she said in a soft voice ,laying on her bed linda could not stop looking at his eyes or face, was he in love with her already or is it lust of the moment? linda sign and layed back on her bed butt naked."am going to take a nape here hun.you took all the energy out of me, wake me up when your done destroying the villige." she said putting her head on the pillow.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:28 am

Bale nodded to her question about burning "a little dragon fire makes the world go round" he said with a deep chuckle. He then slowly pulled his dick out of her pussy and with one smooth motion he picked her up into his arms and cradled her against his chest as he began walking towards her bedroom. He liked her, her smart mouth and playful nature intrigued him. "You know you want to be mine and you want me as well, you can not lie to me. I know you enjoyed yourself Linda" he couldn't help but wink at her playfully.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:28 pm

linda looked at him a little oddly and blushed softly as she moved her lips from his ."so am now yours?"she asked then laughed"am a witch young man... I don't belong to no one."she said being smart with the dragon, but she did injoy the touching he was giving her, she didn't felt so alone like she always is."now how would you destroy the kindom? how about burning it to the ground?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:09 am

Bale held her body close to his as she pressed up against him and kissed him. Reaching up he held her cheek as he kissed her back. "You were right little witch I did greatly enjoy myself" he lightly stroked her cheek as he spoke "i will do as you asked but you belong to me now" he brought his other hand up and ran it slowly through her purple hair "i am going to enjoy your pleasures for a very long time"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:05 pm

linda moved her hips as fast as she can as she moaned much louder when she finlly cam but once that she felt so hot something so hot inside her it felt good though linda blushed and could feel how much he put into her pussy,even some cum driped from the hole she took deep breaths as she put her body on to him and looked at him and kissed his lips softly."mmm that was soo good."she moaned once again then she shoke her head and smiled"now well you do as I say?"she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
ryder222000
Sweet Poster

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Bale moaned in pleasure as he felt her inner walls clamp down tightly on his cock as she reached her orgasm. Moving his hands from her tits he grabbed her hips and positioned her a little higher as he bounced her on his cock "mmmm Linda I could get used to this" he began to thrust harder and harder into her until finally with a groan or release he reached his climax. His cum was lime molten fire as it pumped into her pussy.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:07 pm

linda moaned much more as her inner walls got tighter around his member, she was getting close she took out her toung as she felt his hands holding tight to her breast."mmmm"she moaned once again she moved her hips as well to his thurst ,"am cuming am cuming"she yelled as she moved her body much faster as her inner walls got tighter and much weter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awitchs job( for ryder222000)   Awitchs job( for ryder222000) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awitchs job( for ryder222000)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: