Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Saren was tempted to just pull Annie down and continue the torment until her legs spasmed though he let her up so that sh could get that change of panties, "Your moans were kind of cute actually. If you didn't want to change your panties or simply just take them off I'd probably hear that moan for the next hour or so."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:49 pm

annie looked at him blushing badly"i..I hate you..why..? your such a perv"she said looking down at her underwere and getting up."be right back."she said said grabing a underwere from her dresser and going to the bath room to change underwere, once she was done she came back and sign."what...well did you.. liked my.. moans?"she asked softly a bit shy to ask if her moans and lovely sounds of her gasping from more earlier "did you get hard?"she asked looking away crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Saren continued his movements slowly slipping his fingers into her as her dream progressed. The moisture building on his fingers making it easier and easier to go faster and faster right until she came onto his fingers, "I'm a perverted son of a bitch." He joked before he then licked her on her neck, "Besides. You looked like you needed to loosen up a bit." He spoke enjoying her moans and gasps as he attempted bringing her to her finale.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:37 pm

she moved her body more making more cute moans."aghhh yess..."she moaned ,the more he plaed with her wet parts the more wet she got,making her panites wet.'aghhh yes" she moaned again moving her hips up and down. Annie's dream started to get more hot from his body and how honry sh was getting."aghh p-please.."she moaned the shadows started to fade a little "aghh"she moaned once again as the shadows deep in her dream world got brighter. annie open her eyes making a very large blush as she let out a nother moan as she cam on to his hands, making her underwere wet."i told you not to do anything perverted"she said taking hard breaths.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Saren was loving those moans and gasps she made. His free hand wrapping around her body and gently squeezing her breasts, his hand at her legs then slightly shifted to slip the hand into her panties to start rubbing at her moist lips. He had practice with this, as evident from his knowledgable actions as he sent her overboard while she slept.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:03 pm

Annie's wet dream started to get worse while the more he played with her body."aghh"she moaned in her dream world and in the outer world ,the shadows started to play with her upper chest and her inner thigh. biting her lip for her not to moan out loud. she moved her hips a little trying to contrle her self but it was to good, instead annie did a loud moan when one of the shadows grabed her breast and started to play with them.then the other shadows was still at the bottom half of her body playing with her underwere ."p-please don't take it off..."she said in a sexile voice. moving her body a little.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:12 pm

Saren could tell there was something going on in her head from the new body language she gave while she was asleep, "This will be all too priceless." He whispered as one hand slowly and gently creaped up and down her inner thigh. It had been quite some time since he was this close to a sleeping woman and he was going to have her share in his frustration
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:07 pm

annie was now in deep sleep ,it was odd. but annie didn't get the dreams like she would normaly would get, like a field filled with flowers ,or dreams of something peacefull but instead it was a room just like hers.but there was no door and there was nothing but the bed.as the room got a bit darker annie could see some shadows here and there turning around as she ran to her bed hiding her self under that covers.hopping for the shadows to go away . but itdidnt .instead she felt a hand on her lag going up and more up.she did a soft gasp. she feel back to the bed she could not move like before. as the hands got more up her lag."s-stop.."she said blushing more. the felt of the shadows hands felt so real but for a odd reason it felt good.in the real world annie was still in her sleep the more Saren messed with her body the more the shadows play with her body in her dream.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Saren leaned on one hand as he watched her. If he wasn't so set on just being a tease for now he'd lock her in that position just for him to keep that position, maybe more than that if he got the chance to do it, "So. You don't get those sorts of dreams. It might be tempting to test that theory." He half joked with her right until he got the pillow she gave him.

As soon as the lights went out, he waited until she was completely asleep. He inched closer and closer, half wanting to test what she said and the other just wanting to be a pest again. He leaned in close to take a deep drag of her scent enjoying the smell of a young human woman.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 pm

annie laughed when he said that his shadows might give her wet dreams"pff.. I don't get wet dreams as for me I don't get any.. .and"she did a cute yep when she felt his teeth on her neck."h-hhey that hurt.. am not fun to tease you ass"she yelled getting off the bed."now.. wuld you please stay on this side of the bed ,senseyou made the bed bigger" she said getting on the bed she crawld on the bed to look for her pillow and a pillow for Saren ,sadly the pillows feel on the other side of the bed. she bend down to get the two pillows,in the meantime Saren could get a good few from behind. until annie got the two pillows"got them"she said giving him on and giving her self one as well. she turn off the lights and she layed down on the bed."now say on that side"she said pullin the covers over her self as she start to drift to sleep.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:33 pm

The shadows were removed from her limbs to allow her to move more freely, "Nothing perverted? But that ruins all the fun." He spoke with a small chuckle, "Though my shadow sometimes has a mind of its own. If you get any wet dreams, that's the reason." He joked before leaning in and placing a playful bite on her neck, "You're so fun to tease."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:27 pm

annie lays down on the bed she blushed badly as he was now on top of her."i don't care if your a demon.. I am still the owner of this home and my body... so I.."she couldn't talk any more seeing that his lips was close to hers."don't kiss me... "she said blushing even more ,seeing that her full face was bright red."Saren..."she said looking at his glowing eyes.she wanted to push him but her body .. she could not feel her own body it ws so wered then her eyes open more wide as she closed her eyes tight."am sorry..."she said "you can sleep with me to night.. just don't.. do anything perverted."
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:18 pm

As though he was always there, Saren appeared in front of Annie with his hands in his pockets, "I was intending to do it more quiet. They shot first." He spoke snickering as he then watched her lay down. He then crawled on top of her with shadows restraining her to keep her from hitting him, "Now look at that. Pet thinks that she's the master here." He spoke with his grin, "I thought that I said that I don't like being asleep alone." He spoke inching his lips from hers.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:05 pm

annie put the gun down and sign. for some odd reason when she saw Saren killing the group of men slowly it was fun for her. it felt right for him to kill those guys. it was there falt and they deservit ,after the deaths of the other men annie stayed quite before she walked inside"you woke me up with your noise"she said getting back to her room and putting the shot gun away."ass hole"she said slaming the door hard."your sleeping on th floor tonight, fuckyou sleeping next to me my ass.!!!"she yelled siting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Saren was about to try and intimidate the living hell out of the small group, but that plan went deep six as soon as the shotgun went off, "Well. So much for that." He spoke before shook his head. Under his feet, his shadow ebbed and swirled before finally shooting out in nearly every possible direction. Each end of his shadow pierced through the thugs like a hot knife through butter before throwing them all into a heap near by, "Annie. When papa Saren is busy. Try not to disturb him." He spoke sarcastically before walking away from the heap of bodies.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:46 pm

a man in a lether jackit with a large gun in his hands was shocked".. d demon!!"he yelled pointing his gun at him ,"why the fuck are you doing here and who are you"he said in a dark and angry tone. one of the men walkd to the leader "sir I just think he wishes to talk to us.?"he said then the man with the back jackit pointed the gun at him."i don't think so.. hey.. is that bitch still alive or is she died?"he asked still pointing the gun at him. annie got up after the first few gun shots."what the?"she asked her self getting up and looking out the window to take a pick at what was going on and then she saw it,Saren her master standing infrount of the other men that wishes for her death."these guys just don't wish to give up.."she said she gasp when she saw one of the guys pointing the gun at him. annie ran to her closeit and whent through her things and found her fathers old shot gun. annie is hopeing if it still works. annie got the gun ready and open the door softly seeing that the guys were to bessy with Saren doing his 'magic tricks'in frount of the other males.annie got ready and shot one of the males on the backof his head blowing his head clean off. the other males turned around now seeing a hot girl with bright brown hair wereing a long shirt and underwere still .but now wit a dark look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Saren looked down to see that he had been shot, and several times at that, "I'm sorry. Was that supposed to hurt?" He asked as the bullets had been pushed out of his body and dropped onto the ground, "Now can't we just settle this like gentlemen?" He asked brushing off his clothing where the bullets had fallen out.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:17 am

the group was the same group that called the men that killed annie from before. the group was ordered to find the girl and kill her."i wonder.. how did she live?"one of the men asked out fromno were they heard a sound, she all took out there wepons and ponted every were"who are you? show your self?!"one of the men yelled .one of the other men looked to see a man in a cloth"sir.."he said shoting at him"i got him."he said then the learder walked over."what the hell was that?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:07 am

Saren slowly opened the door to her room when he finished eating his fresh cooked meal. What he was was that she was asleep and in much less than she had been before. He had to admit, she looked good in that much on her. He closed the door behind him to walk to the door. What he heard outside was that there were others outside, waiting for either him or her, "Be right back sweet heart. Got something to take care of." He spoke with a grin before he vanished to meet the ones outside.

"So boys. How's it goin?" He asked when he appeared from no where behind the group.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:58 am

annie walked away from him and sign. annie was getting tied playing these games of his she was starting to get sick of him already."ass fucking hole.."she said to her self ,putting her hand on her head she whent to her room and started to read her books a while pasted by and annie was fast asleep, she was a bi tired of today, first being a slave to a demon and now being teassed by one.annie woke up a little to take off her clothin and tto put on something more comfable for her to sleep better in, now she was wereing pink underwere with a long t-shirt ,annie feel back to her bed and feel asleep,
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:49 am

Saren watched her cook, getting some satisfaction in her frustration, "Why?" He started scratching his chin, "I think I just like messing with you. because you're so fun to tease." A grin seemed to stretch across his face before seeing his meal placed in front of him, "And I think you'd look good showing some more skin."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:42 am

annie jumped a little hearing his words"dammmit"she said under her breath as she got to the fridge getting some park parts and good thing they were already ready to cook so all she hade to do was cook it. she put the park to the pan and grabed a spatula and started to move it around."why do you want to put me in sexy outfits?"she asked blushing more and moving it more."i wish I can just hurt this ass."she said under her breath. trying to cool her self down.after a little bit she was finly done "here"she said putting it on a plate with some salid on the side."am going to read my books"she said walking to her room with the broken handle.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:16 am

Saren had moved to one of the chairs in the kitchen and watched Annie as she got to work, "Surprise me." He spoke before catching the part of 'ass' in her tone, "You know, with the snap of my fingers I could put you in a short skirt french maid outfit right? You know how revealing those are." He spoke leaning in his chair that seemed to defy physics, "Watch your words."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:11 am

annie blinked when she heard he was just playing around with her."not cool.."she said .gasping seeing Saren brake the door handle ,if he was that strong ad he was not even trying imagen when he is mad..annie though about it still on the floor before shacking her head from the though and getting up to make him something to eat."u.uh yea.."she said pushing the door open."umm.. what would you like to eat..?"she asked once again getting a pan ready ,turning on the fire of the stove ,lightly putting the pan on to the fire "so what would you like.? some meat .. or something healthy? but I bet you want meat.. seeing the demon ass you are"she said softly.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:38 am

Saren grinned evilly as he watched her fumble over herself, "You are just too fun to tease and pick on." He spoke with a grin before he then looked to the door, "And don't apologize. I hardly even felt it." He spoke moving to the door, "Now. If you would get to work making something edible, that would be appreciated." He spoke putting his hand on the door handle and 'accidentally' breaking off the handle, "Oops. Don't know my own strength."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)   demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

demon for a master(greatdragonsoldier13 only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next