Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:22 am

He groaned feeling her pick him up then felt her slap his face, "I'm not unconscious. Stop slapping me." He said to her feeling the sharp pain in his face from the multiple hits he took to his face after Shany had went about slapping his face the way that she had done, "But I would appriciate not getting called a woman's name."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:14 am

shany msiled at the way his had her on the wall"thats what i wanted from you"she said licking his face.shany then laughed"am going to call you rose what ever i want "she said as she felt him fall to the ground .and picking him up again."hey yo .get up please."she said toching his face then slaped it."i'll call you...i'll stop calling you rose ..but i like it.."she alugh but trying to wake him.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:09 am

The male grunted feeling her bite him while he had her pinned to the wall. The bright red color that glowed from his scars previously had now started to fade though his body was still out of control, "I am not Rose. I am a male devil. I deserve a more dignified name than that of a female or a flower you pathetic wench." He spoke keeping her punned though it seemed like his strength was less prevalent than it was before which then he dropped to the ground onto his knees feeling weak after the devil took over.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:56 am

shany smiled" there that might work "she said taking the blood off of his arm then looked at him she knew there was demon but she was to close to it when she felt himthen bit his hand"your not the boss of me rose"she yelled biting his neck .using her cooling and healing powers to calm down the inside and out of him.then she felt him push her to the wall as she back of the ehad started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:52 am

The man growled feeling her cutting his arm and letting the red and yellow fluid run down his arm, "Don't you call me Rose again?!" He shouted with his eyes going black once again and then his scars began flaring up in a shining light that showed through the clothing that he wore where he then grabbed her at her mouth and slammed her into her mouth, "Shut that god damned mouth of yours this instant or I will be sure that it never opens up again." He spoke with the echo in his voice as he slammed her to the wall.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:44 am

shany got up and took a knife and cut him open on his arm leting out blood that was red and a little yellow."i was right "she said smiling at him"rose .rose roseie."she said trying to see his demon side side in him."rose rose rose rose"she said over and over agin trying to see him mad one more time and see his demon.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:42 am

He grunted before looking back up at Shany half wanting to tear her throat out and the other half just wanting her to shut up. He then felt as she started licking his arm and feeling his face light up when she began licking him, "It's more burning than hurt. It feels like my scars are on fire." He said to her feeling embarrassed that she was licking his arm this way.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:37 am

shany looked at him and laughed "rose rose rose"she said over and over making him mad.what she wanted .the she looked at his pain and felt more of it."dose it hurt you?"she asked.looking in to his eyes and walking to him grabing his arm were it hurts and licking it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:33 am

The male groaned hearing Shany call him 'Rose' once more, "Would you stop fucking calling me Rose!?" He shouted standing up once again with the scars burning once again which he grabbed at his chest , "What do you mean inner demon? What are you talking about?" He asked grabbing now at his arms as he dropped to his knees in the searing pain.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:29 am

shany said not a word looking at him like she was not there her eyes red and blood driping off of her skin .shany then saw him fall and felt his pain.shany then got up and walked to him."sweety rose..your inter demon wants to control you.just like my demon whating to contral me"she said shoing him her bloody arm.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:47 pm

The male woke up from his black out a short time later when the demons had left the location. His eyes fluttered open and he picked himself up off of the ground and looked around inside of her home, "What happened? I could have sworn I was outside just a second ago." He said to himself not noticing that Shany way in the same room as he was with him watching him. He picked himself off of the ground and took a few steps before he landed back on the ground, "What's going on? Why do I smell blood?" He paused wondering how it was that he was smelling blood, "How do I smell blood?" He asked feeling the burning sensation in his scars as though the scars were on fire just a moment ago, "What's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:43 am

shany got a tawled from the inside of her home then shany walked out side drying the blood from her hands"so sweety ro-"shany draped her tawled and saw a amazing show she has never seen done before.shany saw the blads and every thing .she wanted to help but she knew he had this .once the show was over shany ran to him and picked him up .then the smell of demons came again so shany had to act fast .shany took him inside as fast as she can and shany ran back out side and took out a knife .shany took out her arm and cut her self leting out blood ,driping on the floor.shany then took a random flower from the ground and put blood on it .this was a trick to make the smell of humans more harder to smell .after that she any ran inside and knew she was done."that should work ....for now"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:16 am

The male watched the demon emerge from the forest which seemed to trigger something. His body remained still and his eyes grew blank as though his mind was no longer there. However more demons emerged after Shany had dispatched the first demon. From there his body acted on it's own. He rushed at the crowd, blades glowing and clear emerged in his hands as he rushed forward. As one began to swing their claw, the male jumped upwards and even formed platforms made from the same material the blades in his hands were. The demons looked around before suddenly an avalanche of blades dropped from the sky piercing the crowd with an endless sea of blades until finally the man made it back to the ground. He then moved a hand up and snapped his fingers which caused a chain of explosions from the blades he threw leaving nothing of the demons but a smear of blood on the ground and trees. It was shortly after that the look in his eyes faded and he dropped to the ground unconscious once again.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:33 am

shany was suprized and wroght down what was happening .then shany stoped talking for him to calm down .shany felt something up .she turned her head and saw him ..not to move .shany was wrighting what was happening t him"i knew taking you here was a good idea"shany said then walked closer to one of the trees and took out a fruit .shany smiled "you ok do you remember something"she asked .walking away from the tree ,a big demon came out from the forist and was about to actack shany ,but shany did not let him .shany took out long claws and cut the things' heart out .once she did that .the demon dissapred .shany looked back"dont worry that aways happen"she said geting the keys opening the door and going inside.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am

The male growled and then he started sprinting up through the pathway just to get out of range of Shany's voice, "Just shut up already!" He shouted to the young girl. It was obvious to see that he had an enhanced running speed simply from the way that leaves, flowers and branches seemed to rock back and forth with the movements he made to the house that he saw. This was pretty much the only way that he could avoid trying to hit Shany no matter how much he actually wanted to. While at the door to her home, he looked at the forest and seemed to freeze. He didn't know what it was, but something about it tried to draw him into the thick brush and trees.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:11 am

sahny shock her head "more then that cutie more then that"she said .she was not lesoning to him at all about her to stop calling him sweety rose .shany did not care .oce they stoped at the place they needed to go shany got out and strached and open the door for the young man "now..."she said takeing afew steeps back"rose,rose,rose,rose,rose,rose,rose!!"she yelled mokeing the young man to see how fast he can run .shany started to walk away .and loved it when he got mad.the place was a larg fild full of flowers the house looked like a old japiness house there was a swing set and some traning stoff on the ground .the place was not to far from the forist .
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:02 am

The man groaned hearing Shany say the name Rose once again, "So. You're saying that I actually did survive getting attacked by what you call a demon and you're taking me to your home for that." He said to her trying to understand all of what she was doing , "Stop calling me Rose. It's humiliating." He spoke to her slinking his head down really wanting to hit Shany for what she was calling him even if he couldn't bring himself to strike Shany, "Stop calling me Rose." He spoke getting into the car with her and leaning into the door. It was something strange that she was taking him home with her, not that he was complaining about the view that he saw on the route going up to her location.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:54 pm

"i know am wered but i like it"shany said geting her things then looked back at him and took a deep breath"i have never seen any one survile off of what you have gone though swety rose "she said then she got her bag ready to go and smiled she did not belive he could hit her so she keeped calling him sweety rose "come "she said walking down the steers and in to a car out side the bilding shany then turned on the car and started to drive it ."dont worry you'll be fine in no time sweety rose"then she laughed at the name .out the window you can see what the town was going though and what it looked like .but shany was driving away from the town and in to a very cute and long flower fild."were almost there"shany said
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:42 pm

The male sighed when Shany mentioned that he was cute and she had a secret to why she was picking him up out of the hospital, "Surprisingly I don't feel like hammered shit like I did before." He said to her where he wondered what she meant by healing him when what she had done was wet her fingers and rubbed his legs, "You really are an odd one I'll say that again." He said to Shany, "What the hell are you talking about? Having something that no one else has." He said to her before seeing her taking off the kimono to see her in the skirt and shirt, "Call me that again and I swear to god I'll hit you." He said to her which it was more of an empty threat seeing as he had no where to go even if the only person that was interested in him, "Whatever. Just get me out of here."
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:29 pm

shany smiled and looked at him"you look cute and ..thats classafid "shany said then saw his get off the floor fast then shany gave him a funny look"when you got up very fast did it hurt ?i did not did it .what i did was heal u dont tell no one alright"she said helping him get up and the noded"yess i am a big girl and i see something in you that i like that no other person has .and thast somthing"shany said geting out of her long whit kimono and in to a normal skirt and a long shirt .good thing it was under her kimono so she did not hade to undress in frount of him."i know this is going to fast fro you but once we get to my place thinks well camled down a little"shany said smileing at him"come now rosey"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 pm

The man groaned hearing her telling him that his name was Rose because of his attitude with her while he rubbed the back of his head when she hit the back of his head, "Great. So the big girl in town decides to pick me up. And why am I so interesting to take home?" He asked her trying to get his head wrapped around everything that was going on in this place and how everything went about his life. What he felt next made him jump when she touched his leg with her fingers were covered in saliva, "What the hell was that about?" He asked Shany before getting up from when Shany pushed him.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:58 pm

shany put one hand on her hipe and gralwed and smiled "good "she said she turned to the laptop to turn off the laptop and heard him call her a witch "i dont have a hat or a black cat do i?"shany asked walking up to him hiting him o the head"fine,you want to be a jurk .well fine rose ."then she smiled "i think i might call u rose"she said laughing then she laughed even more"oh how roud of me am shany jj flowern am the boss and head leard of this old town the north is the city and the south is the high parts of land and the forist and the wast is the minmiin lack is if u ever want water or to take a swim and the east.well never go there ok sweet rose"shany explaned then shany walked to the window and looked back to see if he was not looking shany licked her fingers and nere his lages ,she put her sliva on to his lages and healed in no time .good thing he did not saw her do it .shany dose has healing powers but she only dose it once a week .shany smiled "out of bed i changed my mind i cant stand seeing you in bed no more "she yelled pushing him off the bed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:48 pm

He groaned hearing her and then he stretched out his body while he was moving, "Fine. I won't cause any problems." He said to her muttering the word 'witch' under his breath so she wouldn't hear him talk, "That would have hurt if I cared what you seen or even who you are. I honestly have no idea who you are outside of your name." He said to her though part of him did wonder how it was that she had seen better in her life.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:27 pm

shany gave him a mad look "look am been here longer then you so shut up and leson or kiss your mind good bye .got it!"shany yelled then laughed at him not to be mean but i have seen better junks in my life then yours "shany said crosing her arms "am just telling you what i go so far"
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm

The man sighed hearing Shany informing him that he was attacked by a demon judging by the way that his scars were, "Just one thing after the other. I wake up in a white room, I find a girl telling me to go home with her, then she tells me that I've been attacked by a demon. If this gets any worse then I'm going to take myself to the mental ward." He said to Shany before seeing her giving him shorts, "If you don't want to eye my junk then you can leave." He said to Shany tucking the shorts under the sheets and putting the shorts on under the sheets and climbing out of the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)   Devil Inside (mature. Shany only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Inside (mature. Shany only)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next