Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthro Rain [tai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:33 pm

the link does not work anymore
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Here's the link: http://bedsheets.forumotion.com/t10-mix-breeding-adult-picture-warning-for-karin#16

I made a few changes in the intro and I also made the latest post you'll find at the bottom
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 am

TaiTakabe wrote:
OOC: If its okay with you, I would like to move this RP to the Bedsheet RP group.
go ahead then link me the new link to the rp
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 pm

OOC: If its okay with you, I would like to move this RP to the Bedsheet RP group.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 am

to his words and his actions she did deep throat him and the first time chocked since she didnt know how to do it properly she released him coughing and apologiged "sorry i'll try again" she said and did indeed went back she was scard of a relapse but thought of a carrot like he suggested and took him into her maw in one go she almost bit down but her tongue reminded her she wasnt really eating a real carrot but pleasing her lover and she used it sucking and laping as she held him in her mouth her upper and lower jowels gently rubbed against his epidermis
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:14 pm

The little light licks did feel good, however she could do more. None the less the white anthro fox cocked his head to look up, growling and moaning softly in delight of this. "Mmm good... very good, but I know you can do better," he caress her cheek before taking hold of lower jaw, having her mouth to open up. "Pretend your sucking on a nice big juicy carrot," with that said Kei took holdover the back of her head, slowly a halfway bring her in to take in his meat, "don't be afraid to go deep."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm

she gingerly licked his shaft a bit tentive and nervous she didnt know how to 'do it like she loved it' since she never did it before but aimed to please him she did her best to lick him like he enjoyred it even if perhaps the opposite was true she would never show it
Back to top Go down
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Deep inside her bunny hole Kei’s fox cock twitched, as she can feel it move inside. That and Kei can feel her wall clamping down to milk him of his seed, “that a very good bunny girl, you want to have my little bunnies with your fox.” Leaning down he licked her face and a little on the neck, “now be a good slutty bunny and clean up your fox,” with that said Kei stood up and pointed out his cock, covered in white, wanting her to clean him with her mouth, “do it like you love it.”
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 am

infinite.mystic wrote:
taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
A grin cross the white foxes lips, due to the slutty words from his new found bunny bitch, “good… very good my slutty bunny, I love it when you use such dirty words,” with that said Kei cock pounded way at her pussy. Drill her as some of his per-cum filled her, but far from his own climax, “you are do my new sex toy my slut bunny, and your going to give me lots of little bunnies.

she moaned more as he pounded into her and panted when he drilled into her answering his words "yes, yes, yes" she said arching to take him as deep as possible so when he came he would fell her waiting womb with his powerful predator seed
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:23 am

taitakabe7 wrote on Nov 2
A grin cross the white foxes lips, due to the slutty words from his new found bunny bitch, “good… very good my slutty bunny, I love it when you use such dirty words,” with that said Kei cock pounded way at her pussy. Drill her as some of his per-cum filled her, but far from his own climax, “you are do my new sex toy my slut bunny, and your going to give me lots of little bunnies.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:22 am

Anthro Rain (Tai) Mar 6, '12 11:24 AM
for everyone

Awakening at dawns first light, the grieving feeling of anguish set in the heart of a young man, once wakening to a real nightmare he wishes were none other then dream. "I guess... this is my reality, but... this all seems so unreal" whipered his words seaking to himself. Kei Kodoma Twenty-one years old, once challege living by his own mines, now finds himself in a strange predicament. It begins... when the whole world as we now known for so long has changed, on a normal night like any other, Kei had finished his five hourly evening to night job, before coming to spend his last moment in civilization at a convenient store. Kei paid for as goods and went his way out on the city streets, expecting to head home. Till, looking to the night sky, rained a shower a meteors upon the earth, which brought about a ball of light that consumed the whole of everything. In reaction to the blinding light, Kei dropped all that he has carried to sheild his eyes, that until, the light came shouting through the hand and length of the arm upon it fading away little by little, but rapidly, along with his entire body. Then came darkness to light, have been awakened to find himself as he is now, in a whole new world as it once was, filled with lush greenery to make up a world wide jungle and forest with all sorts of wildlife, old and new.

To Kei, that event with , however, that event is not at all what brought on his anguish. Looking around this man make camp in a small clearing, there use to be four people including himself. Other then Kei, there were others like him who saw the meteor shower that rained down changing this world and came to be in the same fix. The four befriended with one another and banding together, where they've made a camp and gather food and water to get by. Even to these changes Kei was content, feeling he'd could manage, so long as he has his friends, but sadly, even that took a turning point for the worst.

One of the four could no longer stomach the food, no matter it being fresh fruits and edible green vegetables, he seemed to hunger for meat. It came to the point where he is on the verge of starvation, therefore Kei went to see if he could go fishing as the others stayed behind. Kei did find a fishing hole full of fish, yet he came back empty handed with a disturbing expression. He found no difficultly catching atlases one, but in doing so, the fish he'd cough had a human face while uttering the words; "please don't eat me" it pleaded. In horror Kei throw the fish like human back into the lake and went back to camp, but to find some sort beast crouching down off in the corner with it back facing Kei while eating something red of the color of meat. "Is that you... Kei?" It asked in a familiar yet odd demonic tone of voice, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I... I couldn't help my self, I was so hungry I couldn't control it, so I... I... I ate... everyone." Once the best face faced him, Kei saw the shame in it's eyes before it ran off to disappear into the woods, "I don't want to eat you too" echoed it's final words.

Such a down hearted feeling it is, realizing you are truly alone and the people who held dear are all gone, either being eaten or transformed into beast ruled by their animalistic side. So it was discovered not only the whole has change, as do as well with other who had survived, "am I... going to become like one of these monsters" he ask as Kei looked to his own hands and sighed. He'd tried not the think about, but the thought was lingering which deepens his sadness and feeling of down heartedness, where for the past three days since the incident, Kei felt not to eat nor come out of his little sleeping hut.

On the fourth day remaining in his anguish, Kei could no longer ignore the hunger and came from his hut to appease it. He found the melon fruit tress, picked from it and brought it back to camp, however, he couldn't eat it. The deepest fear has been confirmed. Like the one friend who ate the others, Kei with the scene of dread feels he's following down the same path. "I'm... I'm not... becoming like one of those beast!" Trying to fight his fate Kei tried eating other fruits and edible greens, but his own stomach wouldn't allow it. The more he hungered for meat all the more he felt the changed, first the muscles ache from growing, along with the skin and bones. Then in a instant the change came quite as his body came free from the clothing, by tares and rips till the clothing's itself became no more.

The transformed Kei now took the appearance of a white fox, covered in shiny white fur, dubbing in sizes of seven feet tall, with claws, fangs, tail, and all. "I'm... sooo hungry!!!" In his howls Kei came raced within the deepest part of the wood, where hardly any light comes shining through the thick brushes of the tall tress's. A smell was luring him with the need to hunt. Somewhere in hiding Kei scenes it, till the hiding place was given away at the ruffling of a blush. He'd pounced but at that moment, the unknown creature came running away out from the bush to get away, before getting pounced. Like a mad beast in hunger he'd chased after it from behind, till Kei had actually caught the poor thing, when flying through the air in a long jump to ponce and hold it pinning down on the ground.

Laying on it's belly, Kei brought the creature to rollover on it's back, so he can look his pray in the eyes, and found it was a fearful Bunny-girl who started struggling under his weight. He leer and she became paralyzed in fear and almost came to tears, "what choice do I have, I'm so... hungry, what else can I eat? I'd tried eating anything other then meat but my body can't stomach it." Lightly he'd growled, ready to make the kill but something was stopping him. When looking into the scared eyes of the bunny-girl, that reads the expression: "please don't eat me" Kei's animal side subsided as he appealed to his human side. "I can't do it" he whispered while looking to her with a now gentle and warm look to his eyes, "how could I... ever think to hurt another, especially as one so small, innocently cute looking?" "I'm sorry" he said to in soft tone of voice while loosening his hold over the Bunny-girl. Expression how sorry he is, Kei offered a smile before he brought his head leaning down to lick her furry cheek, and did this a few more times softly on that same side till it brought on her smile. At that, Kei expressed the same smile when noticing hers, therefore it didn't stop there. The affectionate lick came following down to the neck as he nuzzled it light while being drawn into the sensation of giving. Furthermore he brought a hand upon her shoulder to caress in a light comfortable squeeze that traveled down the arm length, coming upon her thigh leg to do the very same, caressing the inner and outer part of the thigh with his whole hand in a up and down motion. She didn't appear to show any dislike, by struggling nor fought him off, but rather remain to lie while murring in delightful moans with eyes closed. In the same manner, Kei took delight in hearing her moans which grow louder, when keeping this kind of affectionate attention to her body, and to the point of arousal for him, where his length came sprouting from the sheath at a thick and massive size that came resting on her belly. He'd stopped what he was doing to like down at himself as she did the same. A feeling of embarrassment struck him to the this embarrassment of displaying such a show of display, however the Bunny-girl didn't seem to mind as she took the fox cock in hand and started stroking lightly while smiling to him. And on reaction Kei gave out a long soft growl in form of a moan before smiling back to her. It seems for the two, that their animal taking control in the need to mate with each other, "what's your name" he asked her.

OOC: This threat is based on the Manga entitled "Lives" heres the link: http://www.mangareader.net/1690-53750-1/lives/chapter-1.html

I hope it's to your liking. Anyway you can make up any store or background to the Bunny-girl, it doesn't have to follow the store line so have fun with it.
Prev: Bull in a china shop (for Tai)
Next: great dog god
reply edit delete

1 CommentChronological Reverse Threaded

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jan 14
she told him her name softly his minastrsations had her hot and bothered but his species had her still a little scared after all foxes hunted her kind to eat not this so she was confused too "w-why? she asked "why are you doing this?"

Tags: human, anthro, yiff
Prev: A Midsummer Night’s Dream [Private for Tai]
Next: Bull in a china shop (for Tai)
reply edit delete

9 CommentsChronological Reverse Threaded Add a Comment

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 20
she moned and then thought of something dirty anykind of dirty talk for him "then give it to me hard i like it when you stuff your sauge in me dont stop" she saidas he thrusted her oans gre and she ried to think of more dirty tslk "yes more i want you ti fill me with all of yourself im yours take me mte me give my body the life it craves from you"

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Jun 20
The young while fox’s lips came to a smile at the words he asked her to say. Not only did he want her willingly but wishes to bring out her lust, “very well… I’m going to make you my slutty bunny.” Slowly he’s slip his member down her bunny hole as it went so easily, as if his size was made for her, “god your sooo tight,” he’d groaned out feeling her wall tightening around him. “Me? The name is Kei, your mate, and now… you are mine my little vixen, say more dirty words to me.” Slowly he’d pushed in his hips, thrusting her tight pussy.

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Jun 17
Lilly moned when she came she released him and felt him nuzzle her wetness his fur tickled her and it felt good she then groaned as he fingeres entered her where his mouth had ben then she felt the tip of his fox cock against her and arched and nodded to his words "i do i need you please take me fill my bunny hole with your fox cock please " she said "and please tell me your name as well" she adds wanting to know it

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on May 31
"Lilly?" The male Anthro fox replied when shed filly gave him her name, "that's a cute name." And as she opened herself up, Kei came to lick more of luscious pick pussy, but mainly focused on the area most pleasing to her, when telling him where. At that shed cummed as he wanted her to do so, having her nectar come pouring in his mouth and face, before Kei felt to nuzzle his face into her wet pussy, in order to have his fur marked with Lilly's scent. "I need you right there too," he said to her while fingering down her bunny hole, all the while with his male foxhood sprouting from his sheath. "Mmmm..." out came the Anthro's moans when he began rubbing his cock off on her slit and base of the clit, "do you really need me right there? Then let me f**ch you, say that you want me to inside you, say you want this fox's cock inside bunny hole, your hungry pussy."

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on May 14
"lilly" she said unconsciously opening to allow him easier access to her inner folds moaning and feeling so good yet somehow she was beginning to desire more then this from him she called out "there" when he licked up from her womanhood to her swollen clit "i need you right there" she said and arched as he took her clit and licked it again before teasing it then finally nipping and nibbling it causing his prey to release her sweet juices into hi s waiting maw

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Apr 2
“You still haven’t told me your name,” whispered the white fox, as he continually tend to please her. More of his tongue explored the bunny girls pussy, to find more of her most sensitive part to drive her wild, “please tell me where you like it most,” licking and lick on her fold lips of her womanhood and hood of her clitoris he was making wet and waiting for her to gush.

edit delete reply
infinitemystic wrote on Mar 17
The bunny blushed to his confession and moaned as he kissed her breasts then squirmed as she felt him kiss her vulnerable belly as if afraid he would hurt her in this vulnerable position. however the expected kill never came so she stilled and then gasped as he kissed her budding flower otherwise known as her clit

delete reply
taitakabe7 wrote on Mar 16
"I really don't know why" he answered her, "but maybe... I just... like you." With that said he continues to lick her neck lovingly, with the hands started caressing her body all over, from her breast to her flower.

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthro Rain [tai] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthro Rain [tai]   Anthro Rain [tai] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthro Rain [tai]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Forest-
Jump to: