Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:43 am

Sara whimper as she dress she felt herself ebgin to go into heat she hurried as she knew she had to go into hiding cause males would be coming after her to satisfy her heat
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:34 pm

cool pic and welcome}

Karin soon left te water she knew there was others she smelled the female kitsune the male beta wolf and an unknown male she was close to her heat so she waled down stream aeway from sara and her prospecive possible mate passing Takano she brushed her fingers through her raven hair wondering what food was closeby to catch

Further upstream the male that had been watching and smlt him comming instantly he scapered up the tree and hid he didnt want to mess with a wolf alfa, beta or runt

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 Wolf_guy

Takeno sat next to the spring watching. Silently staring out at the weak little kitsune. He was bigger and stronger than thier alfa yet he was only a beta wolf in his pack, no matter how weak they were though he was facinated with them. They were so much like them but they were always competing for one thing another, be it food or shelter or hell even places to relax. Takeno looked over and smirked slightly as the female began to strech. She was very attractive, of course, she was most likely prying for that male's attension, the one who was swimmin near her.

Takeno moved through the brush, stalking, moving without a sound. he was stalking that male. He could smell the lust and want in his blood. He was curias to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Last edited by infinite.mystic on Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Sara got out and dtretch still nude she didnt know someone was watching her she senced karin and began dressing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 am

Karin also swam far away finishing her bath while another speciess watched them but more watched sara then the other one she more had his intrest and he wondered just what her body looked like more over what it look like when he had her moaning and sweating in pleasure
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:40 am

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 Spiceandwolf2

Sara hummed to her self as she sparred in the forest she been training she had been working hard on making herself look strong and worthy as she wanted the alpha kitsume to choose her as alot of the female kitsumes were also trying to get the position alpha female in the vllage she stoped and stretched she decided to go for a swim before the hunt her tail swayed behind her and her ears twitched as she went to the hotsprin she undress and got it mming as it relaxed her
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:03 pm

Long ago when the land was wild and wolly and no or few if any humans roamed the land and the age of dinosaurs had reached its end there was a lot of forest creatures. Among these were different species all that would one day be given long names that hardly anybody would be able to pronouce, but that isn't what our story is about. This story is about those that went unrecorded the species that left earth long before man fully came into the pervonial picture. Yes in this time unknown to man there lived a race known only as Kitsune for thats what they called when there was a group of them but each one had it's own name and was just one of earth's first tries at intellegent life, will they survive.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]   Land of Myth & Legends [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of Myth & Legends [Mature]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3