Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkness On The Horrizon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:48 am

are you daimon or am i? cause i thought you was)
D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
Seeing Daimon shift, she brought the heel of her right shoe sharply against his leg. Daimon made a low grunt of pain and his his face as he bent his head over his drink. She raised her cup to her lips, and knowing that Daimon wasn't listening she raised an eyebrow as she took a drink from his glass, looking at him. After placing her glass down, she loowed over at Shadow with a look that scorched. "Do that again, and you definately won't get to touch...." She looked down at herself and then back at him with a smirk. "This." She pulled a face before turning back to her glass.

Shadfow palmed his hands to her i surrender "okay i get the hint" he replied then sipped his own drink "what bought you then if i might return the question" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:42 am

Seeing Daimon shift, she brought the heel of her right shoe sharply against his leg. Daimon made a low grunt of pain and his his face as he bent his head over his drink. She raised her cup to her lips, and knowing that Daimon wasn't listening she raised an eyebrow as she took a drink from his glass, looking at him. After placing her glass down, she loowed over at Shadow with a look that scorched. "Do that again, and you definately won't get to touch...." She looked down at herself and then back at him with a smirk. "This." She pulled a face before turning back to her glass.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

D'Arian / Vladino wrote:
She opened her mouth to speak, but then Daimon slipped into the chair of the other side of her. She rolled her eyes, and took the double Scotch from the bartender before drinking half of the glass's contents in one go. She whiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Sensing that Daimon was about to speak, she spoke first. "So.... Why are you hanging out in a place like this, shadow?"
Welcome back)

"why else good food good drinks and a good woman" he said and gave her butt a gentle lovig squeeze "what more can i ask for" he said winking to her flirtingly. {sp}
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 am

She opened her mouth to speak, but then Daimon slipped into the chair of the other side of her. She rolled her eyes, and took the double Scotch from the bartender before drinking half of the glass's contents in one go. She whiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Sensing that Daimon was about to speak, she spoke first. "So.... Why are you hanging out in a place like this, shadow?"
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:05 pm

DemonPrinceAkuma wrote:
Maria looked over at him and smiled slightly. "Hey." She looks down at her hands. She looked back up at him, a forced smile on her face. "He said he'd be here in a little bit. It seems every time you're near, he comes to my supposed rescue...."
"yah we both do that we try to rescue from each other but you never abmit who you desire so before he cames will you tell me which one you want if its me i will fight to the end if ts him well it will be very hard but i guess i can try to let you go and hope for your happiness"

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 am

Maria looked over at him and smiled slightly. "Hey." She looks down at her hands. She looked back up at him, a forced smile on her face. "He said he'd be here in a little bit. It seems every time you're near, he comes to my supposed rescue...."
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:39 pm

IC: shadow was one of the lycans and Daimon was one of the vamps the ones who loved her so much that everytime they met they faught for her til they were forced to part ways each wanting her both loved her but didnt want to share her

shadow this day entered the bar it was neutral ground the onoly place he and daimon didnt battle besides the sacred areas where battles were not allowed still today he came in and saw her offered a smile and joined her at the bar and ordered this usual drink

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:11 pm

I hate my job. I can't tell anyone about me being a Hunter. Grr, it's just so stressful! My boss keeps hounding because I'm either sleepy at work of I show up late. Like he knows what I really have to go through outside the office. Maybe I should begin at the beginning, so you guys know what in the heck I'm talking about.

The world is not so calm as it seems. Yes, there are wars and such, but nothing compares to the wars that have been going on in the shadows. Vampires and lycans exist.

Don't scoff. It's all too true. I should know. I am a Protector of the thin line between the mortals and the immortals. On top of that, I have a vampire and a were fighting over me, and I'm only mortal.

Maria sat in a club called the Dark Moon, a club where those vampires and lycans that could stand each other come to talk and make business transactions. She sat back in her chair in a corner, watching the two groups closely. Even after the three years since she had been let in on the secret, she was still suprized about how well the vampires and lycans blended so well within human society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness On The Horrizon   Darkness On The Horrizon - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness On The Horrizon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3