Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dungeons and dragons themed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Dungeons and dragons themed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:18 pm

Sounds like a decent start up. Since this is looking more with your characters taking the lead, any chance you're interested in getting this all started along? With the set up, there isn't a huge reason for my guy to get all started up.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2021 8:41 am

yeah. Nia is headed to the mountains, in search of the brother her mother told her about in a deathbed confession. her father found out and, victim blaiming, he refused to pay for her funeral. so nia used her savings to bury her mother, then left home in search of Aelar.

maybe she is waylaid on her travels by robbers. she can fight, but as a ranger she does better at longer distances.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 10:59 pm

Yeah, sounds good. So how are our characters meeting up do you figure? And you said the sister was the main player here?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:30 pm

Sister (mia) is a ranger. her family are from a relatively small village town.

brother (aelar) is a "teacher" at the monastery, teaching the younger people (about ten to sixteen years of age).

Since its not 'strictly' table top based, we can wing it for the most part... if that makes sense
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 1:59 pm

With that in mind then, setting being on the road to meet with the brother. And just so we got a basic look on the power dynamics, both of us running characters that are mid or low level just so we got a frame of what they can do? Not exactly going to be working off a table top for story development.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 9:52 am

His sister is on a journey to go to the monastery he was left at. Their shared mother passed away after a long battle with a cancer-like sickness. Thing is... HIS father is of a certain underground dwelling race, and that is why he was left at with monks when he was just days old.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:50 am

Sounds pretty good. Had a bit running for an against lore dragonborn warlock and have been questioning myself on a specific personality to give him, but have been leaning towards a trickster archetype with an archfey patron.

Since you're talking using a monk, maybe original setting leaning towards a monastery with a branching path after?
Back to top Go down
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2021 7:01 am

Well...

I am working on a half elf monk for live games.

I could use this as an opportunity to flesh him out in an rp setting. he has a half sister i will use as my main character, though
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2021 7:48 pm

Was wondering if anyone was interested in running with something roughly set in the dungeons and dragons setting. I won't be tossing a lot of references to anything to out there, but at least a sword and sorcery type setting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons and dragons themed   Dungeons and dragons themed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and dragons themed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: