Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Money (omu)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

In the Money (omu) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:30 pm

Without too much apparent thought, Sen started walking toward the man grabbing the bartender, "With how much I've seen. Anyone can be the type." Before the situation could accelerate further, Sen grabbing and tightly squeezed the holodeck construct with an increasing power to strong arm the robber into letting go then with a slight amount of effort used the robbers and to throw him straight to the ground. The lack of an audible thud broke a bit of the illusion, but would have lead to a knock out or at least the wind knocked out if he was real. Just to be safe, he dropped his knee into the attackers chest with repeated blows to his face.

Daxa had less of an amused face with the minor classification of her new boy toy, "I suppose we all have our kinks. Yours seems to involve a lot of fur." She quipped taking her time with the machinery as she seemed to study the panels, tooling. Though there was a bit of a distraction when Lilly mentioned that more or less, the entire race that made the ship as well as the one that threatened annihilation were in total perverts, "I refuse to make a comment there." She chimed in though mulled the thought over, "An entire species that perfected universal travel in a ship that can travel so far away in so little time that FTL transmission can't make contact, but their biggest threat is a guy that can be stopped with some goo goo eyes. It's like there are no differences in species no matter how advanced. "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2019 4:14 am

Kaz crossed his arms over his chest and huffed. "Pff, I don't trust the AI. This bar looks way too close to be the one from the bar. I don't appreciate being mocked!" he grumbled. He looked back at the list and went over it. "Yea, it looks like the no lethal takedowns rule applies. Other than that, it looks like there would be a hostage situation in one of the scripts. That will be a pain in the ass" he mentioned. As the scenario began to play out, the robber came in with no guns, but Kaz assessed the situation trying to figure out how the hell a hostage situation would come out of a strong arm robbery. "Something's not right" he muttered. The robber had grabbed the bartender by the collar demanding the cash. Kaz looked around expecting accomplices. "What do you think? You think any of these lowlifes look like the coward type?" he asked.

Lilly giggled and waved her hand at her. "Oh, please, he's not an obsession of mine. He just...fits my needs" she said innocently. She tapped her fingers against the paneling as she leaned up against it. "I have no idea what he wants...he behaves like a wild animal for the most part. He must feel so uncomfortable not being on a strange ship with no sense of purpose" she mumbled to herself. "Oh, he'll be fine" she answered herself before she looked at all the features herself. "Yea, I know I have everything I need, but I need to find a doctor who knows how to use this equipment. It's an experimental ship. Nanobot medical technology is not known to most interstellar societies. Like I said, this race is Transuniversal. They are so far out that you'll never see them due to this whole accelerated expansion thing. You need a special ship like this to get to them. I don't even know how the fuck I can communicate with them this far away. I don't even know how I was able to thwart a grey goo bomb plot other than the idiot was a total perv" she told her, though she gave it great pause. "Come to think of it, they are all pervs" she mumbled more to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 6:09 pm

Sen smirked at the mention of some new rules and conditions applied to the current scenario, "Alright then. Stealth updates. I'd say it's a decent test to make sure my equipment is running right." He looked at the form, "Before the mess goes down, I just want to verify. No lethal takedowns, no civilian casualties, no guns. No other rules?" Despite Kaz's worry over the new situation, Sen seemed to retain a calm that barely altered his breathing.

Daxa sighed then brushed some hair back along with the few strands that wandered in front of her eyes, "I'm sure if you wander he'll find you. Between your near obsession with the guy and what everyone says in the background, I'm sure he'll settle down and let you do anything once he sees you." She glanced about the sick bay and taking in the bits of information about the room, "You certainly have all the bells and whistles in here."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2019 12:10 am

Kaz was reaching into his pocket and the simulation produced a paper, which it described the physical description of their suspect then he slid the paper across the table to Sen. "This is strange...it appears to be that we have side quest with this mission. I reckon this difficulty setting has branching scenarios. I guess there was some patch or update...this is...strange" he commented, and he seemed to have a very bad feeling about this.

Lilly was taking the Daxa down the corridors to sick bay when she heard a commotion. Wolfie has managed to find his way out of the captains quarters and was running around nude. "Captain! Your...husband has escaped from your room" the first mate said. Lilly rolled her eyes and huffed. "Really? Let him roam, he don't like being locked up" she muttered. "...he's still naked" the first mate finished. Lilly laughed and shook her head. "Oh my god! Well...good luck finding him" she joked as they got into the sick bay. "Someone get him clothes!" the first mate shouted.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 1:00 pm

Sen was almost surprised when instead of pulling up some kind of blasted hellscape of a battlefield it was a bar and he was going to stop a strong arm robbery. Wasn't a scenario too out of his specialty, just the last thing he would have expected from a treasure hunting crew. The gun he was handed was field stripped and the parts were tucked in his pockets, "Assumption here is that I'm dealing with a problem before it gets out of hand along with arresting the subject." He stated simply resting on one of the projected seats and the bar itself.

Daxa arched an eyebrow at the question about genetically modified beings. There was a few seconds of silence before she shrugged her shoulders, "I wouldn't personally get into that branch of bio-tech what with all the red tape involved. Along with the laws involved being ridiculous." The mention of the nano bots, seemingly involved in the grey goo incident, peaked her interest even further, "And I'm sure with enough time to study I could see about remote programming if they're hostile and potentially have a new source of construction. "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2019 6:06 am

Kaz closed his eyes and chuckled to himself. "Research team? Psh, what research team? We are just a middle man. We just do things that other crews won't" he scoffed at him. They made it to the holodeck, and he handed Sen a gun for the simulation. "Computer, please run scenario 21-h. Difficulty High" he called out. Soon they were in a bar scene just like the one from before, he went over to sit in his spot, and he glanced over at Sen. "We are waiting for a robbery...strong arm. You have points deducted for every life lost. Killing the robber will dock from your score. Using your gun will dock from your score as well. I trust you can figure out the objective to this simulation" he told him.

Lilly laughed at Daxa nervously. "This ain't my specialty either, but I'm glad you were able to decrypt it" she said before she leaned up against the chair. "What do you know about GMO beings? I know it ain't cybernetics, but it's still bio-tech right?" she asked before she shifted her hips. "Also...I might need your help with these nanobots I have in sick bay. After the whole grey goo incident, no one on our crew trusts that it is safe to use...could you determine that these little guys aren't programmed to destroy?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 8:02 pm

Sen stood still with an almost lifeless stare while she dressed him down for the little revelation about her self proclaimed husband. His eyes caught small motions behind her, subtle motions from some members of the research team. Even if he didn't say anything, they already knew that he wasn't some alien race. Instead of making a comment about it he replied with a single almost robotic word, "Understood." There was a moment while the robotic stature wore off and he glanced up to Kaz as he greeted, "Well. Kazak. I hope you're ready if your captain decides the research team is worth a mass execution. A good chunk didn't need much time to find that tidbit out. Even before I walked in." He kept going keeping that monotone going not exactly trying to ignore the customary greeting, but his current irritation was taking a lot of effort not to blow on.

Daxa almost seemed disappointed when she had gone through the encryption. It seemed almost too easy to break through and the result being the physics and astronomy equivalent of a shopping list, "This isn't so much my specialty. Decryption, yes. Bio-tech, yes. Implant upgrades and install, yes. I was never a proficient astrophysicist." She sipped on her cup clearly ignorant of anything that happened not only from outside the security screen, but from the almost totally focused on her objective. She slowly sipped on the cup of coffee and took a bite of the snack offered, "Unless you planned on trying to recruit me for something I have no specialty in."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2019 6:10 am

Lilly gave Sen a very annoyed look when he basically put out that Wolfie was genetically modified, which was highly illegal. Her crew were in shock and horror when that came about. "Helix made a GMO Human?" The first mate asked. Lilly shook her head and bit her lip worried about losing him. "You want to blurt out anything else? Your Usernames and Passwords...anything that's sensitive information!?" she barked at Sen. They were long gone, but Kaz heard her, and he knew she was pissed. "You best keep a tight lip about certain things. Our crew handles some very...cryptic tasks. Even I'm not allowed the full details of this mission. Underneath that cute and bubbly facade lies a cold and calculative woman. She's not afraid to game the system into her favor. I would suggest you stay on her good graces and not cross her...unless you want to be marooned on a distant planet like our last engineer. Consider yourself lucky that she drafted you into our ranks" he warned him before slapped his fist into his chest as a custom with his race. "My name is Kazak-gul-Dukat. Kaz if you like. As you can see I am of the Dukat people. The best fighters in the universe" he introduced himself.

Lilly instructed some of the non-essential crew members to fetch food and coffee for Daxa, and she put up a security screen to shield from prying eyes. She stood over reading off the lists and coordinates. They were Neutronium, Antineutronium, Dark Matter...Some were crazy and thought to not exist. The title said Tachyon Quantum Tunneling type Vacuum Decay device. Lilly's eyes widened and looked over the ingredients then at the back which she thought was a map of that stars turning out to be a schematic. "What in Andromeda is going on?" she mumbled to herself. She looked towards Daxa and laughed nervously. "Well, looks like I'm picking up parts for a scientific inquiry" she mumbled before she glanced back at Daxa. "You think this is a joke? Dark Matter? Tachyons?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2019 7:58 pm

Sen shrugged his shoulders at the suggestion to head to the holodeck for training, loosening the rust off and what he implied was going to be a show of force demonstration, "Pegasus Security Solutions said the same thing, but maybe you guys are different. Don't know until we go underway." The more he heard the more it seemed like everything going on was was some big plan or another, especially with the way the security officer was acting now against when he was starting a fight, "Your husband, according to him, his a genetic experiment combining an ark's worth of DNA. If what he said is true and he has some starfish in him, he would have regenerated after being injured. I couldn't say how fast, but a slow regen doesn't fit helix all that much." He looked up at the alien with a somewhat serious look on his face, "I'm sure you would have worn yourself out even if he was a pacifist and he wouldn't have a mark on him." He followed the lead to training, and with the way his mouth was running he was sure someone was going to accidentally set the settings far too high.

Daxa sighed, now going to any working and unoccupied resource station and getting straight to work. After all, this was what she was brought in for, "I would be very much appreciated if someone could get me a cup of coffee and possibly something sweet." She requested not looking off the work station screen while her fingers danced over the monitors and buttons to find the magic combination that would unlock the secrets on this mysterious list.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 9:01 pm

The officers stared at Daxa, and then at Lilly, which Lilly in turn gave them a look as if to say no questions. She looked back to Sen and sighed. "No hazing...I run an the most Elite Treasure Hunting Crew in the universe...not some College Fraternity. I just can't stand such stupid shenanigans" she spoke calmly. "If you're bored go to the holodeck and train. You must be rusty after being cooped up in a cage for so long" she said rolling her hand around.

The head of security appeared to be the same race of alien as the one from the bar that the wolf tore up. Almost as if he was the same person. Lilly knew that in fact she had saved his ass in the bar, and he was not too happy that these two were on the ship. Lilly looked towards the head of security and snickered. "Kaz, I think you should go with him. You seemed to be very sloppy back at the bar" she said. He huffed at her and growled. "I am NOT sloppy! Whatever that thing is...he's no warrior...only a monster!" he literally screamed at her. She grinned. "That thing is more than just a monster...If you were created in a lab and designed to have ten...twenty times more testosterone than that average Andromedan. You to would be wanting to kill the next living thing you saw" she explained. His eye twitched. "Just what the hell is he?" he shouted. Lilly giggled. "My Husband" she said before she gave them all a mischievous look. "That is all you need to know about him. I don't even think he know just what exactly he is" she lied for him. Kaz growled and walked towards Sen. "Alright! Let's go! I don't got all day!" he shouted. He had a limp, and he tried his best to hide it. The rest of the crew was alarmed to find out just what happened to the head security officer. "You mean to say that your husband did that to Kaz?" one asked. Lilly nodded.
"When did you marry him?" another asked. Lilly snickered. "I haven't yet, but I intend for him to be my husband" she explained.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 7:59 pm

Sen kept an eye on Lilly, especially when she started talking with the security officer along with a few words that he was sure that Lilly was making some plans more than pulling them along. It was obvious what she wanted with the wolf, he seemed to keep her satisfied if sore, and Daxa would be useful even in the short term. Sen aside from being a fighter was a major liability, especially with having him along breaking regulations. Probably something to bring up later, when she wasn't around everyone else and she wasn't being plowed by the wolf.

Daxa narrowed her eyes at the mention of being a 'head engineer' when most of what Lilly knew about her was that she was Sen's mechanic, and that was most of was said about her coming along on this journey aside from studying the ship and finding out how it worked. Not only was this a massive jump, it seemed almost suspicious. As though this promotion was meant as some sort of effort to lower her guard, "I feel like technophile is the wrong word for someone who just likes to learn new things. You can only built, implant and maintain mechanical and biomechanical tools before it becomes boring." She clarified for whatever it was worth. She offered a hand to the main that Lilly was talking about, "Daxa Buritan of Jotunn. A pleasure." She introduced in an effort to reduce tension between her and the engineering team, "And please don't consider me a head of anything. I like to work too much."

Sen maintained an unusual quiet as Lilly, Daxa and who he figured was an engineer on board. He could outright feel all the eyes on him as though the fact that he was a criminal meant anything more than just being in debt. It wasn't exactly a new feeling, but it was never this concentrated. He pivoted on one foot and took a few steps to stand in front of the head of security that Lilly was talking with previously. "So. Whats the first job? I'm assuming something along the lines of scrubbing toilets. It's best to get the hazing out of the way before anyone starts hating anyone." He asked tucking his hands into his pockets while staring directly into the security head's eyes as though attempting to read his soul.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 7:11 pm

Lilly's grin grew wider and wider like the Cheshire Cat. "Oh I've got a great crew this time around" she said as she rubbed her hands together. She looked him over and tapped her chin. "You wouldn't happen to have rocket boosters in your legs would you?" she teased before she looked up at Daxa. "You haven't been to the bridge yet...where I spend most of my time" she explained. She lead them through the corridors, and once they got onto the bridge there were nothing but men. They were the husbands of the women that they saw prior, but there were a couple who were single and they stared at Lilly's jugs and figure. She hoped that having wolfie on board would put them in line, but she would give them a little more time.

They all stood and saluted their captain, and their first officer had an uneasy look. "Have you got the list?" he asked. Lilly pointed back to Daxa. "She's gotta decrypt it. The items and coordinates are all there but it's going to take time to collect them" she explained. The head security officer glared at her with irritation. "Why did you bring two fugitives on board the ship? Don't you know this is a violation of the Association of Galaxies?" he protested. Lilly smiled at him and giggled. "I'm playing the long game love...I can convince them that I need their services" she said before she looked back at her new additions. "This is Sen and Daxa. Sen will be a great asset to our security team. Daxa will be our head engineer" she said. "Hmph, and what of that wolf creature?" The brutish security officer asked. Lilly laughed. "Wolfie is mine...don't be ordering him around unless you want your limbs ripped clean off" she told them before she looked around at the other men. "You better keep your eyes on the prize...If Wolfie finds out about any lecherous eyes on me...well...he doesn't like to share" she told them off. She sat down in the captains chair, and she hailed someone, actually it was the chancellor from Aesir. They seemed very excited to see her. "Oh, how's the treasure hunt? Is the ship suiting your purposes?" he asked.

Lilly nodded before she gestured towards Daxa. "I have brought in a new set of capable hands to service the ship. You wouldn't have a problem sending her a schematic and blue print of the ship would you?" she asked. He seem hesitant, but she leaned forward arching her back to make her breast project out. "Pretty please? I'm in a bit of a quid pro quo situation. She knows how to decrypt the treasure map, but she has technophilia" she said before a couple of the officers on the deck coughed.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 6:31 pm

Sen shrugged his shoulders at the mention of being a marksman, "Well. Between a rifle or hand to hand with some kind of blade. Or a hidden one for that matter." He lifted a hand and let a blade easily a foot long shoot out from his knuckles and quickly retract. Only to be met with a hard smack on the back of the head from Daxa.

"Its not a hidden blade if you decide to show it off you idiot." Daxa added now following close behind the cyborg now to avoid having him reveal anything else that she made personally.

On board the ship finally, with Daxa cringing as hard as her spine could offer because of the bright pink paint job, Daxa couldn't help but to look about at the decidedly female looking crew everywhere, "So. That mention of you being stuck on a ship with a bunch of men was just a note you made for me to pity you?" She asked with an irritated look in her eyes.

Sen snickered at the irritation then nodded about headed to the bridge, "Sounds good to me. So long as your boy gets himself looking decent. "
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2019 12:34 am

Lilly just rolled her eyes at Daxa and smirked. "You just don't know how I roll yet" she remarked with another evil giggle. She hummed to herself and spun around walking backward looking at Sen. "So what you're saying is, I'm going to have another sharp shooter to cover my back" she said before she turned back around. "Wolfie has some super scary good senses...he'll be good use for us on an uncharted habitable planet" she said. Once they got on that ridiculous ship, the inside was absolutely magnificent. It had everything that you could possibly need, but there was not that many people on board mostly women, androgynous males, or genderless aliens. They took care of upkeep and loaded the ship. The wolf has not gotten loose just yet, but he had woke up and wondered the captain's quarters getting into things. "How about I take you to the bridge?" she asked them before she looked at her cam laughing at her boyfriend's curiosity wearing her 38 Q cup bra as a hat.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 10:31 pm

Daxa narrowed her eyes at the evident pervert that she had just agreed to fly with for the foreseeable future, "Sure it does." She then stared straight forward wondering if she might have made a mistake.

Sen, figuring the two girls were going to leave him out of the conversation, seemed to snap up after hearing his name, "For the most part. Aim at something you want dead with the least amount of noise possible. Maybe cook, but I haven't done that in maybe half a decade. Probably find our more along the way."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 9:07 pm

Lilly's cheeks ballooned up in a pout. "Hmph, I think it's cute. What kind of evil doer would ever suspect that a ship like mine would kick his ass in a dog fight? Whatever I have works" she told her before she started heading back towards her ship. It was obviously clear that she was a pervert as she fixated on her boyfriend's monstrous girthy dong. She rolled her eyes at the comment before she glanced over at Sen. "Hey, you're awfully quiet. you mind telling me what your talents are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 7:40 pm

Daxa's eye twitched at the mention of her paint job, "When we get on the ship I could give you the list of what is wrong with it in either a numeral or alphabetical list." She added in looking over at the reflection of her camera and witnessed the beast just unconscious on the plush. This girl had to be crazy, "Well. You certainly found a very gracious host to offer something like that. I've heard very similar stories and the guy is lucky if he gets dinner. Though the stories are always hard to believe." She simply just started to walk off before Lily started admiring the wolf man more, "We can talk more when we're on board. And try not to drool on the way out looking at your man." She announced fairly nonchalantly as the bag was tucked tight to her side.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Lilly cocked her head, but in the back of her head, she was grinning ear to ear knowing that she got her. "Oh, sure, be my guest" she said. She made a fake pouty face and set her hands on her hips. "What? What's wrong with my paint job?" she asked sounding offended. She took her phone and opened up the nanny cam seeing that wolfy was still in the bed sprawled out. "Oh, well...that story is kind of long and boring" she said before she looked back at them with a smirk. "Are you familiar with the war between the Qwertys and the Aesir?" she asked. She looked off at the Dyson Sphere. "Well, the Aesir had developed nanobot technology to help with constructing their system of Dyson Sphere. Well the Qwertys sabotage the bots to make them consuming everyone and everything. They called it Grey Goo or something silly like that. I just so happened to kill the suicide bomber before he released the bots. So that's why they gave me this ship as a gift..." she explained.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 8:53 pm

Sen and Daxa, who had stopped herself before completely disappearing behind the door, both just stared at the garish pink ship as Lily rattled off the many achievements of engineering that her ship managed to have equipped. Daxa's thoughts went less on the encryption and more on the feats of engineering that she could observe, "Alright. New deal. You allow me to study that ship and I'll tag along and forget the decryption fees. Just, so long as I don't have to stare at the exterior for the entire flight. You seriously could have used a more subtle paint job."

Sen on the other hand couldn't help himself but to just groan, "Great. Anyway. I'll meet you guys down there. Hopefully the wolf guy hasn't freaked out about us leaving him alone." Sen tucked his hands in his pockets and just walked out not exactly savoring the idea of flying around in a bright pink ship piloted by the cutesy girl with a fur fetish.

Daxa grabbed a bag from the other side of the door and immediately went to packing for who knew how long of a trip they'd be on, "You know. You're going to need to give me plenty of details on how you managed to save an alien race then convince them to give you something like that." She added on tossing the bag filled with tools and computation equipment, "And Alari. You take care of the shop while I'm out. I'll get you a bonus when we get back." She added on to her assistant.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 5:56 pm

Lilly only laughed at them and smiled. "Well even wolfies need love. Luckily for you two the hulls are super thick and sound proof. You'd have to have your ear pressed up against the door if you wanted to hear anything" she told them with confidence. She then clapped her hands together and screed, "Yay! He's what my ship looks like...it's hard to miss" she said before she showed them a hologram of a picture of her ship. The thing about it was not that it was a transuniversal type ship, but it's paint scheme was absolutely ridiculous. It was decked out with pretty decor and cute shit, hardly intimidating for being the Mercenary/Bounty Hunter she was. She giggled to herself. "I got this ship for saving a far away alien race. It has a prototype bridge engine...something about using creating wormholes. I've not had a chance to use it...just yet. I was warned that using it could send us out of our universe or something like that. Whatever that means" she told them. She saw the mechanic's jaw drop at such an experimental and game changing ship. "You still thinking about coming?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 5:04 pm

Sen rolled his eyes then shook his head, "If you treated him the way you say you did, he's probably just going to stick around you the whole time." He interjected leaning back at the two women in the room bargained.

The mechanic in turn smirked and then folded the note, "Let me go behind the counter and I'll see if I can afford to tag along. Just give me a little time and where your shuttle is docked and I'll have your data decrypted and hand everything over. Or I'll have a bag packed to tag along. Probably have some military grade ear plugs so you and your 'wolf's don't keep me awake anytime you two are alone."

As the mechanic slipped back through the door again, Sen waved a dismissive mechanical hand and picked himself up, "Daxa's on the up and up. She doesn't go about screwing people over, no matter the pay out. She also takes her time with her jobs. Just, please wait before going balls deep on him again. Not my fetish to listen to other people bang."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 4:46 pm

Lilly took and a deep breath before letting out a satisfied half moan half sigh. "He's a keeper...it took me a lot longer to break him than I would have thought, but I have him sleeping like a king" she told him with a great deal of pride in her accomplishment. She caught him staring at the nasty looking hickey marks that her lover left, which she covered them up blushing. "Hehe, he's definitely a wolf" she remarked.

She looked back to the mechanic, and she sighed with her response. "Oh well...just how long will it take for you to decrypt it?" she asked. She had a sharp ping of throbbing pain in her lower region, and she winced shifting her hips. "Mmmm...ow ow ow" she mumbled. She then heard the mechanic's next question, and she smiled through the pain. "Oh, I'd say that whatever is in that note would have enough pay out to buy Sen's freedom, for you to buy this whole space station, and myself a lifetime supply of best lube in the universe altogether...I'm not sure what wolfie would buy though" she said.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 4:20 pm

Sen scratched at the back of his head and felt a few of the sockets that had stabilized his brain and vitals, "So it's a safe assumption that the two of you had a good time then." There was a brief glance down seeing the posture of someone who was in a bit of discomfort.

The mechanic in question glanced over the encrypted list with something of an annoyed look in her eyes, "I don't exactly make a habit of leaving my shop for little ventures on someone else's behalf. Especially to deal with only one customer that I haven't seen in years." She added in staring at the list again, "Judging by how much is here, and your insistence on it being valuable. I'd say that the encryption cost is well worth fifty thousand at minimum." The mechanic then glanced at Sen, "I'm sure I'll be more likely to be installing a reinforced pelvis in you if your posture means anything."

Sen couldn't help but to snicker before setting the card in Lily's hand, "Good luck dealing with her." He told Lily while he took a seat behind her to watch the show

The mechanic just sighed then leaned forward, "How much do you think it will take for me to agree joining your crew? Just before I go about getting this thing covered for you."
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 3:45 pm

Lilly sighed setting her hands over her lower belly in soreness then nodded to the desk attendant. "Thank you. I am waiting for your customer actually" she told them. She looked over at the hidden door opening and grinned. "Ooh, look at you all sparkly and new!" she said with excitement. She laughed at his remark about already being done. "I hope that was sarcasm. You were out for about eight hours, sweetie" she informed him before she looked at the mechanic and smiled evilly. "Well it's a little bit of both actually..." she said casually. She tried to think up her next move and smiled. "Yes, well just how much do you think it would take? You know I'm pretty sure that whatever contents are in that list are confidential and could fetch a pretty penny. Also...I might need a mechanic if Sen here breaks down. I have no idea what sort of peril and danger this list will put us in. It be nice to have another woman on a ship filled with men" she told her.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2019 7:47 am

The desk attendant in the mechanic's main office looked at Lily then took a glance at the list that was presented, "The brains of the operation is in the back with a customer at the moment. With how long they've been back there, they should both be coming out any minute."

As if by cue, a hidden door opened up behind the attendant. Sen walked out first, a few turns of his shoulder trying to make sure everything was properly functional after being unconscious for several hours and a new eye that was a neon green glow instead of the more subdued brown, "Thanks for the updates doc." He wiggled his fingers before looking up at Lily, "Already done?" He asked as a second pair of footsteps came up behind him.

The second set of footsteps came into view shortly after, a bright blue, feminine figure showing itself and peeling off a pair of gloves, "Just don't go getting them broken or getting caught again." She spoke then looked at Lily and the attendant, "So what's she after?"

The attendant handed the mechanic what Lily presented and she glanced over it, "So what exactly am I looking at here? Some kind of strange grocery list or a scavenger hunt?" She asked setting the info down and looking at Lily, "And I don't exactly do data decryption for free."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Money (omu)   In the Money (omu) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Money (omu)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Future-
Jump to: