Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

House of Wolves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Karin had came and was keeping momma of fen occupied with idle chitchat about her and her son while drinking tea.

Myst wanted him comfortable so like with Karin she began with his face tracing the contours and lines taking in his appearance through her fingers to her brain which processed this information. she then felt his hair and neck moving down to his shoulders torso and belly up his arms then down his back

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Fen looked down at the table a bit embarrassed not sure how to explain. "Um that was not really what I meant" he said. So after the big dinner, he arranged for them to meet in his mother's living quarters. She pretended not to hear, but he intentionally left the door unlocked for the budding relationship between Myst and her son. Fen waited in the room for Myst to come inside. He was not sure what exactly she needed to feel, but he could feel his inner wolf get excited.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 11:34 am

"Well of course I know what a Kitsune is...I'm Japanese after all" Karin gave a satisfied nod to Homura after she said that. Karin was glad she would not need to explain what she was or why she could hear and smell things that others could not. She then looked to Fen as he said "Um...I hope she does not get intimidated with what she sees." Karin scoffed and hugged Mystic. "Are you intimidated by him Myst?" Karin asked. The blind woman just shook her head. "No I am not. He has a good soul. His area tells me so." She whispered so not many could hear her.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 2:11 am

Homura snickered. "Well of course I know what a Kitsune is...I'm Japanese after all" she said proudly. Fen was pretty shy about having a girl in on his deepest most secret. Though hearing about being felt up by Myst made him feel funny. "Um...I hope she does not get intimidated with what she sees" he said. He was more worried about her touching his anaconda tonight, though he had been blessed thanks to his father. It was not a full moon tonight, so he did not have to worry about his beast side getting out...or at least so he thought.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 1:55 am

Karin grinned at Homura"she loves all animals but is fond of the wolf and kitsune or fox to put it bluntly and if you haven't guessed that is me." She said then smiled at fen "She don't need eyes to tell your special and i am sure she will find out more as time passes the blind see best with their hands so tonight no doubt she will meet you and want to feel you so see you in that sense "

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 12:36 am

Fen was starting to get a pretty good picture on how Myst was like. "Um...okay...I don't see how I that special" he muttered. He ignored the comment about him being cute as Myst would not be able to tell. Elvira sighed and picked her game back up. "You're his girlfriend...not all of us" she told her. Homura giggled. "Well who is the wolf at this table? Does your friend like wolves?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 12:21 am

Karin knew Myst (short for Mystic sorry it was that or destiny i couldn't think of a good name) and spoke "She is shy. So often She asks me to help her this isn't with just men it is with most strangers. Anyway I come with her at first to break the ice and get the conversation going this isn't the first time i had to help but more often its driving the guys away then actually hooking her up she didn't seem interested in them not til now." she glanced to fen. "You must be really special to get her to want you so much."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Elvira dropped her game to the table and stared at Myst in disbelief. "Huh? Really? You're too weird...you sure you don't want him to yourself?" she asked. Fen was completely red about the prospect of having a harem of girls, but his mother was laughing to herself. "Hehe, he is cute" Homura commented.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 5:37 pm

"no it is not" she said firmly to the one calling her 'jiggles' then she gasped as another student arrived also late and ran to her "Karin?  oh Karin you made it, so you got accepted too? If i had known i would had helped you get here." she said and hugged the girl.

House of Wolves - Page 2 Karin_10

Karin pushed aside the pillows covering her. "I am alright. Myst, do not fret I know I am late..." she said and then was muffled under the breasts of the one with the huge knockers "Of course your late, you never could read a map right." she said sadly then brought Karin over to their table. "now we have a full house; wolf, fox, blind and big, a petite, and a gamer and Fen I would like that so from now on it's settled, I or I should say 'we' ...." she said wrapping an arm around Karin "will be your girlfriend." she said to Fen. Karin spewed out the water she been drinking at that news. "WHAT?!?!?" She shouted to the girl with the juggernauts for breasts earning her a glance then she sighed. "Fine!"

Sigh

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 2:16 pm

Fen looked towards her and saw that she did not deny her interest in him. This caused an uncomfortable swelling and tightness in his pants that caused him to growl lowly and breathe heavily as he struggled to fight the urge to just let it go and grow. "Um, well...I don't know what about me appeals to you, but I have no problem in making your romantic wishes come true...I guess" he said while growling seductively into her ear lowly. The other students did not know what was up, but Fen was in the new busty girl's ear whispering. The boys especially were very annoyed that she was already being snatched up, and they were motivated to do anything they can to win over her affection.

House of Wolves - Page 2 Anime-anime-girls-witch-hat-wallpaper

Another girl came in late and looked around panicked. She saw a last seat across from Fen left vacant. She was short and petite and carried a huge staff, which she leaned it up against the table. "Did I make it?" she asked before she noticed everyone staring over at her. She stopped and stood up looking towards the head master and bowed. "I'm sorry sir! I was so excited to be here that I couldn't sleep...then I...got lost...and...well" she spoke a mile a second. The headmaster held his hand out and gestured for her to sit back down.

"That's quite alright. You're not the first to give me that line. Did you receive the map that was included in the letter I sent with the other letters?" He asked.

She looked away. "Well, I had it...then...it got incinerated by a dragon just outside"

"A dragon you say? Don't be absurd we haven't had a dragon out here in years!" The Flora and Fauna teacher spoke up.

"So why was it in a cave all chained up?" she asked.

The headmaster stared at her. "You didn't happen to take shortcuts did you?"

"I'm sorry sir...I would have gotten here by midnight if I stuck to the path" She said before most of the students gasped and gossiped about the dragon in the cave, but the teachers were dumbfounded and looked amongst themselves.

The headmaster smiled and laughed. It was a good jolly laugh like Santa Claus. "You mean to tell me that you took that path meant for the final year students as a shortcut to get here on your first day?" he asked. She nodded, and then he crossed his arms over his chest. "In my hundred thirty five years as headmaster have I never heard of one first year student taking that shortcut...but two in the same year? And what are the odds that you just happen to sit at the same table with the top four highest scorers in the first year? I should just give the house cup to the Silver Wolves now. " he said truly amused.

"A second? Who else could have possibly taken that shortcut?" The Flora and Fauna teacher asked.

"Feh, who do you think!?" Ylva raised her voice with pride but still it was not enough for all the students to hear before she looked towards her son shaking her head. "You sneaky pup!" she mumbled.

House of Wolves - Page 2 92ec9b4ee2fe872f594e4ce1ecdc8eca0bed6588_hq

Fen did not say anything and allowed the students at the table to try to figure out who the top four was. It was clear for one to see the unseen and know that in fact she sat with at least the top three. This girl, Fen, and another girl who had already disclosed herself as being a vampire. She did not eat but spent a lot of time playing video games and studying the three around her suspicious about them. "It seems that fate has brought us together. A Mage, a Seer, Myself, and a doggy" she said before she looked up trying to see what kind of reaction she would get.

Fen shot her a look, which was exactly what she was looking for. "Hehe, this is going to be fun" she said before she sat her game down. "My name is, Elvira. I am the daughter of the Vampire Queen herself. And you are?" she said before she looked at Fen. "Well, I already know who you are Fen" she added.

"Um, my name is Homura Takahashi" The new girl said.

"I'm going to just call you Lucky" Elvira said before she glanced over to Fen's girlfrend. "So what's your name Jiggles?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 8:08 am

"Feh, really now? A girl gushing with beauty like yourself should be bombarded with suitors everyday. You mean to tell me that you have not found a guy that you haven't taking a liking to? Hard to believe if you ask me. As for me...I'm too much trouble for most women. I have these...quirks about me where I'm too much to handle. You could say that I've been called a wild animal or a wolf. But...I'm wouldn't say no if a girl was...accepting my...feral behavior. Mother tells me that it's the best part of me, but...I don't see how that's possible" To these words she spoke quietly. "I do not think I would mind it." She said lowly but it was soft and might gone unheard for Ylva had told him to Make a move pup. causing Fen to turn and glare at Ylva and said "She can hear you." On a confident chuckle the woman replied "I know...but, just look at her face and tell me I'm wrong" The Amazonian Ylva was not wrong in her assumption. If the girl was not at least a little bit interested, she would likely had avoided him like the others. Instead, she had sat next to him and even spoken with him. It seemed no matter what the others said if she wanted to do something that was her choice. that included becoming this man's mate.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2019 12:31 am

Fen looked at her skeptically. "Feh, really now? A girl gushing with beauty like yourself should be bombarded with suitors everyday. You mean to tell me that you have not found a guy that you haven't taking a liking to? Hard to believe if you ask me" he said. He sighed. "As for me...I'm too much trouble for most women. I have these...quirks about me where I'm too much to handle. You could say that I've been called a wild animal or a wolf" he said before he growled seductively. "But...I'm wouldn't say no if a girl was...accepting my...feral behavior. Mother tells me that it's the best part of me, but...I don't see how that's possible" he said.

"Well? Make a move pup" Ylva remarked lowly. Fen growled and his eye twitched, but she laughed. "I can smell her yearning for a lover. You learn this smell well when you get older. I wouldn't be saying anything if I didn't think it could work. Hehe, she looks like the kind of girl who wants a wolf for a boyfriend" she said.

Fen glared at her. "She can hear you"

"I know...but, just look at her face and tell me I'm wrong" she said with confidence that only an Amazonian would have.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 7:46 pm

OmuYasha wrote:
Fen nodded slowly before he sighed heavily although it sounded like a low growl like one from a wolf. "Well, I'm not blind...actually all my senses are very good...its a lot more trouble than its worth" he said. He laughed a little. "Wow, you're that age, and you look like that? I bet the girls are jealous. Heh, I'm sure you're boyfriend is very spoiled" he said. The way he spoke was similar to his mother, which it sounded wild, aggressive, and dominant.

She blushed to his words then shook her head as she corrected his assumption. "no, I got no boyfriend" she replied to him she sighed then slapped her face to get out of te depressive slump "okay no pity party today."

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Fen nodded slowly before he sighed heavily although it sounded like a low growl like one from a wolf. "Well, I'm not blind...actually all my senses are very good...its a lot more trouble than its worth" he said. He laughed a little. "Wow, you're that age, and you look like that? I bet the girls are jealous. Heh, I'm sure you're boyfriend is very spoiled" he said. The way he spoke was similar to his mother, which it sounded wild, aggressive, and dominant.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 4:18 pm

"my other senses made up for the one i loss my touch is sensitive as are my ears" she remarked, which was true. she gave her age to him and blushed a bit at the comment of her huge breasts. She always tried noyt to let it get to her but they were right her boobs were monstrous.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 3:24 pm

With that Fen was made uncomfortable and his voice cracked. "Truth about me?" he asked before he mumbled more to himself. "Maybe some truths best be buried" he mumbled before he scratched at the back of his head. "Um, My name is Fen...you can hear her too? She's clear on the other side of the hall" he remarked. There were some girls form another table making comments about her boobs and how they were amazed that she did not break her back or trip over them. "How old are you?" Fen asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 2:17 pm

OmuYasha wrote:
Fen gave a funny look. "What is there to know about me that everyone else hasn't said? You sure you weren't going to comment on my table manors?" he spoke lowly. He saw that his mother had her hand in her palm shaking her head at him.

"She's blind dumbass" he heard her say.

He sighed and looked down at his plate. "No, you're fine...I could have swore that you were looking at me" he mumbled.

She was looking at him, but not seeing him. Instead she was seeing his aura. "I do not go by what others say i determine tings on my own rumors are just that only rumors, only by finding fact do we learn the truth about others." She ignored the mothers words but calmly corrected them. "You are not dumb for instance, you are just new and getting the feel of those around you, by learning by what is said. But sir, we have five senses. So do not just use your ears, just as I do not use my eyes yet I never run into things. If possible, listen with more then your ears. Listen with your heart." She said to Fen. "Oh. I forgot. May I ask your name?"

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 12:37 pm

(hp?)

Fen gave a funny look. "What is there to know about me that everyone else hasn't said? You sure you weren't going to comment on my table manors?" he spoke lowly. He saw that his mother had her hand in her palm shaking her head at him.

"She's blind dumbass" he heard her say.

He sighed and looked down at his plate. "No, you're fine...I could have swore that you were looking at me" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2019 12:22 pm

(hp much..?)

Sorry' she said and turned her head to the floor "i was wanting to get to know you I am blind so often i am unaware if i am staring at someone please forgive my rudeness" she said keeping her secret from him for now and just telling him the basics seemed like the best option.

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 6:36 pm

House of Wolves - Page 2 Tumblr_mnon1eMsQG1qi6cc0o1_500

Fen

Congratulations! You have been accepted into the School of the Unique and Extraordinarily Gifted. Here at our school we take pride in our tradition of plucking young up and coming talent and refining them into the very best that they can possibly be. Getting this letter means that it has been determined by our scouts, faculty, and I that you have the prerequisites to become a part of our prestigious and well established campus. It is a pleasure to have you join our success, I will meet you at the Grand Dining hall with all first year and upperclassmen.

Fen was sitting at the end of the table sticking to himself and talking to no one. He looked to be very uncomfortable and hypervigilant. The students were finding their seats and their jaws dropped at the sight of this beautiful goddess who was way too developed to be a first year student. They grew annoyed that she sat right next to the very silent Fen. "Tch, don't even bother trying to talk to him. He's dumb. I don't know how he even got in. No magic! No Powers! I think they just sent him the letter by mistake...or maybe his mommy is one of the teachers!" One of them said.

House of Wolves - Page 2 Db8z5cz-70ed86fc-7f7d-42a7-9879-4fac7869ecbd.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzU1MjU1Mzk5LTJjMTEtNDE3MS05MzdkLTU1OGMwMWQ4YWE1OVwvZGI4ejVjei03MGVkODZmYy03ZjdkLTQyYTctOTg3OS00ZmFjNzg2OWVjYmQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Ylva

With that a strong busty eight foot tall amazonian shot them all a look, and she stood up. She walked across the hall with heavy footsteps, and she loomed over the boys. "You gotta problem with my son!?" her voice boomed. She was a very protective mother, which she was about to wrap her hands around the boy's neck before the headmaster cleared his throat behind her. "Is there a problem, Ylva?" he asked.

She relented and snorted going back to her seat. "If you only knew what powers he had, you'd be pissing your pants and going back home to your own mommy!" she grumbled.

The headmaster looked at them amused and shook his head. "If you must know, I have strictly forbidden some students from exhibition their powers without supervision. I want a safe environment for first years. I assure you that Fen did not get shoehorned in" he told them before he seemingly vanished. He reappeared at the center of the front of the hall and raised his hands up in the air. "Freshmen, Upperclassmen, and Faculty. I welcome you to a fresh new year at the School for the Unique and Extraordinarily Gifted. Here our walls are filled with Magic, Splendor, Secrets, and Danger. First year students all will be escorted by an upperclassmen or teacher at all times for the first semester. All First year students will have the same classes to teach you the basics and fundamentals of the supernatural. Potions and Alchemy, History, Fauna and Flora, Fundamentals of Mana, Martial Arts, Archery, and Meditation. You will be given a test at the end of each year. For final year students, you will be given a teacher with knowledge in your power. They will tutor and critique you, and your test will be in a tournament. Three tasks, and if need be, a sudden death knock out round. This is a test of tactics and will put your body, spirit, and mind to your limits. Hoho, I think I may have out did myself this time!" he said looking around. "Ah yes, I almost forgot. As you can tell all the tables have a different color and totem animal assigned to it. The Golden Eagles, the Red Deer, the Green Snakes, the Blue Whales, and the Silver Wolves. They will be your assigned houses from now on. We have dorms separate for the boy from the girls. You can mingle in the house commons but no funny business! Don't be sleeping in the opposite gender's dorm period!"

Ylva crossed her arms over her chest and gave the boys angry death stares. Still hearing them bad mouthing Fen. It was later reviled that she was the martial arts teacher, but by now, there was gossip about not knowing that she had a son. He must have been adopted, but he was so scrawny. She always testing men to prove their strength against her for her affection, and all failed. Meanwhile, the upperclassmen did not know what to say, but nothing made sense to them.

During the feast, Fen had a voracious appetite, which was something that he had in common with his mother. The Fauna and Flora Teacher chuckled to himself. "Well I can tell straight away that monster gave birth to him" he remarked. Ylva shot him a glare, and he gulped. "Sorry, I was speaking to myself" he said.

"Hmph, How about I cram that roll down your esophagus. Will that shut ya up?" She spoke gruffly. She looked towards her son and the new girl smirking. "At least he's made one friend...looks like she'll make a good one for him" Ylva said before she snickered. "Wow, with knockers like hers she's probably going to be the popular girl. I'll be sure that she gets to see my son's superiority" she mumbled.

Fen looked over at the new girl strangely. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he muttered with food in his mouth noticing that her eyes were closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Wolves   House of Wolves - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Wolves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2