Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Borderlands-ish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Borderlands-ish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands-ish   Borderlands-ish I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 10:46 pm

Ooh, Space exploration?
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Borderlands-ish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands-ish   Borderlands-ish I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 6:30 pm

But anyway, now that I'm home.

I'm thinking maybe sci-fi with fantasy elements, since you have your thing with wolves, and give enough room for things like spells or tech that can project anything or whatever you fancy.

Was thinking of starting everything off at say a prison and our characters work together to get out and follow a rumor one of our guys know to find a lost treasure maybe lost by a government force
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Borderlands-ish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands-ish   Borderlands-ish I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 4:09 pm

First game was less plot focused and was mostly a sequence of events that got you to the treasure at the end.

The second had more of a story to it and was focused less on just getting to the hidden treasure

The pre-sequel (yes that is what it's called) is what happened to make the big bad of 2 the big bad. And it's basically space Australia.

All had heroes (or vault hunters) with varying abilities. Basically classes for characters.

Yeah. The site is slowing down a bit. I'm mostly here because I'm bored and hoping to get myself back onto writing fiction.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Borderlands-ish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands-ish   Borderlands-ish I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2019 9:35 am

Never heard of the series. Whatever works friend. I'm worried about this site dying
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Borderlands-ish Empty
PostSubject: Borderlands-ish   Borderlands-ish I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2019 7:34 pm

Was wondering if there was anyone online that wanted to give a borderlands style story going.

Treasure hunters in extremely hostile places looking for a lost treasure kind of thing.

Preferably set modern times, though scifi is still up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borderlands-ish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands-ish   Borderlands-ish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Borderlands-ish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: