Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overlord?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 6:12 pm

Okay thanks! And you will love how I would make the story tehehe
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Dont have an exact face in mind, but was figuring late 20s, blond hair slicked back with maybe some burn scars from a career of dragon slaying. Being a dragoon and all.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 5:53 pm

And will he show his face most of the time or no? And do you have an idea of what his face might looks like? And I’m going to start the story today. You might like it.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Overlord?  Tumblr10

If I had to choose anything. Probably close to something like this.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 5:23 pm

Also by the way what does your male look like?
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 12:42 pm

I understand if you so wish I can make the opener. But it will take me some time. Except to see an opener tomorrow or later tonight.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 12:17 pm

I'll see what I can do regarding an opener, dont exactly have a ton of time to work with
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 11:15 am

Mhmoh and I have the last idea for the last member which will be a male lizard man. And he is an archer that looks up to dragons and would do anything to help them. So that’s why he’s joining the party.

And thank you! Do you wish to start for me? You can do as you please but the characters don’t come in until your character makes a request at the adventure guild for recruitment~
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 am

Definitely sounds like a colorful band of rogues. And I'll help with the characters you need me to play with.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 5:12 am

Wonderful! And I’ll put a the others for u and u might like them.

A large bug male that has a fear of highs but he is the swords smith of the group.
A dark elf female that is a powerful fighter but lacks any sort of self a steam so she makes her self to be a male by wearing a full play of armor and never taking off her helmet.
A female angel that is a a magic caster but is sadly blind, but her self awareness helps her with movement.
A male human that is one of the best scouts known to these lands. Because he always comes back alive but the issue with him is that he is very blunt and doesnt watch his mouth. Which will cause trouble when it comes to making friends.
And if you like you can pick the last one. So if you can later down the road you can help me play the males. And I think the dragon might like the dark elf if she ever takes off her armor and acts more like a female XD so like the group so far?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2018 12:57 am

I like it. Definitely a classic D&D start up.

For the character I'd probably run with a human dragoon. Would be suiting for a scenario like that.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 11:33 pm

How about a well known male fighter ask for recruita to join his party. But it can only be 5 no more and no less and the person has to be up to standers. And so once he gets the group the reason why he wanted a party was because a powerful dragon has lost his mind and is sending his minions to destroy the towns near the demon capital. So to defeat the powerful small dragons he is going to need some start fighters or magic users. So what do you think? And you got a race for the main character you’ll be playing?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 12:57 pm

I'll be jumping in the shower in a minute, but do tell.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Oh yes and I do have a plot in mind
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2018 1:52 am

Sure. I'm assuming you're wanting to keep the high fantasy/dungeon crawling aspect at least until a big plot thread comes around.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 2:46 pm

Hmm I see, again I do apologize for not being active like I used to be. But if u wish we can discuss about the roleplay when we both have free time?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Don't have a problem with that. Though my time to actually start anything is more limited than before. Working 60 hour work weeks with no phone access while anywhere near work.

Actually going to be leaving for work soon
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 10:53 am

Hmm, I’m not sure, but if you wish we can make up a new sort of story and or world? Like we did with the last roleplay?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 10:12 am

Don't exactly have anything just yet. Still a bit on the supernatural world private I kick from the last time you were online. Not sure how 1920s to 1950s would fit in with goblin slayer, lol.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 8:26 am

I just finished the manga it’s really good and got any ideas
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2018 1:56 am

Since the fantasy thread is KIA, I wouldn't mind doing something in the goblin slayer type world. I'll have to catch up on the manga since it's been a while since I've gotten that chance.
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2018 10:20 pm

I’ve been into overlord, and goblin slayer if anyone is interested in those type of roleplay and or D&D type roleplay just hook me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Overlord?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overlord?    Overlord?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overlord?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: