Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rp anyone??????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 9:20 pm

Akemi
rp anyone?????? Chichi11_800x600
InuGenki
rp anyone?????? Inugen13
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Initially the Higurashi family was killed in the fire bombings in WWII. The well was just charred remains and turned into a memorial. That is InuGenki's timeline. InuGenki was transported to an alternate history during WWII when he saved the higurashi family, which this is one where Kagome existed. The demon was sent back five hundred years from that timeline where the InuGenki in that past killed himself and resulting in the weakening the demon enough to get him sealed. InuGenki is called to the well thanks to the wish, and he goes back 500 years. Basically he takes the version of his son into a realm to train for 50 years, and during this time gap Kagome travels to this past to revive InuYasha. This is InuYasha's timeline.There's basically 3 or 4 alternate timelines: InuGenki's, InuYasha's, and Kagome's. InuGenki Thus there are 3 or 4 shikon jewels to deal with. Kagome destroyed one, Akemi has hidden the second, and the third has yet to surface in InuYasha's future.

The wish could be interrupted as stopping the original InuGenki from killing the demon. InuGenki was intending on the recoil knocking them out of the time stream into a null void erasing both of them out of existence. He believed the stream to only be one arrow of time not an infinite number (Imaginary Time concept).

The only ones who know about InuGenki being brought back is Akemi, her children, Totosai, and Myoga. The last two forgot that he was brought back. Akemi has taken control over InuGenki's lands. He basically rules Northern Honshu and all of Hokkaido, which he received most of his lands as a dowry for marrying Akemi. The other portion was basically a revolt against Sesshomaru and his selfish thirst for Tetsusaiga. Their mother basically got them to have these upset demons swear allegiance to InuGenki, so that she could have some power. Anyway, Sesshomaru has an even deeper hatred towards InuGenki than InuYasha. On top of that, InuGenki was given their father's armor. So every time he see InuGenki, he sees his father. He was pissed having witnessed InuGenki blow himself up. He saw InuGenki as he only demon left who he saw worthy of a good fight. lol, complex love hate for the guy. Just wait until he finds out InuGenki was "revived"

InuYasha has a very good relationship with InuGenki. He was taught the basics and given a loving home once his mother died. Akemi was a second mother to him. Sadly, seeing the gap in strength between his power and InuGenki's exacerbated his desire to become a full demon. I'm not going to say InuGenki's a saint, since InuYasha got a lot of his bad habits and traits from him. Still, he sees InuGenki in a positive light. Kagome's grandfather is absolutely terrified of him.

Yes, there's an InuGenki and Akemi living in Kagome's time. Also when the Original InuGenki was refugeed in Kagome's time, he may or may not have had a sexual encounter with Kagura that resulted in a pregnancy. XD
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-12-26

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 7:35 pm

So basicly  the reality now is one that kagome never existed due to the wish that ripple into the well stopping inugenki from killing the powerful demon. Sending inugenki into a alternative timeline. Am I right
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 7:16 pm

I have a very complex InuYasha story going. This involves multiverse theory, a time war, and what consciousness is. Main Characters Involve the usual, but this is all after the main series ended. I have OCs named InuGenki and Akemi. InuGenki is Sesshomaru's twin brother who was believed to self-detonate to destroy an insanely powerful demon. Akemi is InuGenki's very powerful yuki-onna wife. She has enormous tits and an even bigger temper. A real Tsundere type. She has been grieving InuGenki's death and made a wish on the Shikon Jewel the demon had to bring her husband back to life.

The wish works, but things go horribly wrong. She finds out he's not the same man she knew when she tries to have another baby with him. He's much stronger, but worn down and nihilistic. Little did she know was that he was the one originally fighting the demon and it ended the world. The fight was continued into the bone eater's well and thanks to backlash wave explosion in the time stream, they flew into a different stream going into an alternate reality. The demon kills his past self while InuGenki saves the Higurashi shrine...the higurashi's didn't exist in the doomed reality. You can see how horrific things would have turned out if Kagome did not exist, but oh shit there's a lot of potential here.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Well im always up for a werewolf or inuyasha rp
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 6:34 pm

I still have that InuYasha and Werewolf streak going for me.
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Honestly anything really I can usually work with anything. You got anything on mind
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Hey, long time no see! What genre are you in the mood for?
Back to top Go down
howling_moon
Admin
Admin
howling_moon

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2018 4:12 pm

hey anyone got any ideas for rp they want to do. trying to get back into the swing of things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rp anyone?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: rp anyone??????   rp anyone?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rp anyone??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: