Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try something out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

Number of posts : 4483
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Try something out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 8:33 am

With all the plot threads that you're coming up with it might be better if you started it off, especially if there's a murder plot in there that you have more details on.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 5:44 am

I will have some surprises in store, but I don't do things too outlandish. Are you starting your end first or do I?
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 9:39 pm

I get it. Look forward to everything running
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 9:19 pm

We'll consider her background. She's a Native American woman in the 1950's. Her tribe got booted off from Celilo Falls. Alcoholism is running rampant. She can't be living on her own.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 6:20 pm

I see where it's going. The abusive boyfriend angle seems a bit redundant, but if that's how you want to work it.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 5:55 pm

no luck with that. XD

The abusive boyfriend will get killed really quick by a werewolf. Bernie may or may not have gotten a little too rough with her during sex. Heh heh...see where this is going? XD
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 9:57 am

I meant like throwing a hard right and saying something really out there. Something like saying Stalin was really an alien with no build up or something.

I'd possibly nix the abusive boyfriend angle, got enough going on without it, though I could do a shy girl for you
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 2:56 am

What kind of twists would be too excessive? I mean you can tell what's going to happen to Bernie's love interest...right? You're welcome to play her. She's a very loving and affectionate woman. She has heard stories about werewolves from her tribe and can spot one in human form. She's attracted to them, but is very shy to date one. She works at a diner over in Parkdale, Oregon, which she has a pretty shitty abusive human boyfriend she lives with.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 2:43 am

So long as not too many twists and turns come out of the wood work I should be fine.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 2:38 am

In my post I'll have different POVs going on. Beginning with background on the attack on Steele and his family then his breakdown in his faith in humanity. The significance of Steele won't be revealed until McLoughlin and Bernie tells the PI. All the PI knows from SAM (Supernatural Affairs Ministry) is that Steele is a German Werewolf who is likely to become a big threat if not resolved. All other information is Top Secret.

Then I can in have some exposition about Steele in why he's considered "high risk". Bernie has a budding relationship with a beautiful gorgeous Tenino woman who is human. Need help with anything else?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 1:48 am

Considering how many layers this is rolling out and each time I start making something to start it out, any interest in trying to set something up that would use a lot more going on than I'd be able to roll out in an intro?
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 1:35 am

Or how about this, the ministry brings the PI to the crime scene on Vashon Island before sending him to Portland to meet up with Secret agent McLoughlin and Sheriff Cooper. They are both werewolves, and McLoughlin has complete knowledge about the werewolf politics in utmost detail. He's past his prime, but he's Sheriff Cooper's superior. None of them know much about Steele, other than his involvement with shutting down Hitler's Werewolf Supersoldier program. On top of sailors and nobodies disappearing in bars and pups, there has been a group luring Teenagers to an Abandoned Amusement Park and turning them into werewolves on the premise that they would be irresistible with the ladies, be an animal on the football field, become popular, or just simply you want to get back at those bullies?

Holy crap this town has some dark layers! XD
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 11:53 pm

I would say a scheduled meet up arranged by the Supernatural Ministry. It's at a train station though
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 10:03 pm

I just wasn't expecting to throw the red scare into it, it's a cool idea.

How would you prefer the PI and sheriff meet up? Scheduled meet up from the airport, PI arrives at a murder? I'm open for ideas.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:29 am

Where did you think it was going? Any Bernie will be a big help. Stalin's influence is to rip apart US/UK ties as well as use the werewolf crisis as propaganda
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:04 pm

Not the route I was expecting, but I can dig it
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 10:53 pm

I was going for the ministry contracted your PI to avoid tensions with the US. They it would damage relationships in the cold war. There may be some influences from Stalin
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Just a thought. Maybe my PI is contracted out by the British ministry because of the fact he's a part of the enforcer group and is scheduled to meet with Bernie to get started on the case.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:15 am

It's a lot more in depth than I originally figured. I like it.

Let me see how I can roll this out. My schedule suddenly opened up
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 3:21 am

Okay, I have an idea with your PI character being confronted with the British Supernatural Ministry in regards to a very large and powerful German Werewolf named Steele and locating his whereabouts after being attacked by a hunter at his home on Vashon Island. They have reason to believe that it was a false flag operation from a werewolf in Portland named Ian to break him and gain his support and begin attacking humans. Bernie is a young werewolf cop who can help your character uncover a huge kidnapping ring going on with taking strong able bodied men in bars and pubs and locking them up in tunnels turning them into werewolves in preparation for a second civil war. This in turn peels back on the SAM's failure to keep the peace between Hudsons Bay Company's Employees (and other fur trappers) and the American Emigrants over a hundred years prior.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 1:01 am

I get it. I'll try and cook something up tomorrow morning. I'm just about on the edge of passing out right now
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 12:56 am

I'm talking about the PI show up acrossed the murdered family.
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:50 pm

Could you clarify a smidge? Former as in 1920 or a scenario?

Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 6:32 pm

I'd prefer the former
Back to top Go down
greatdragonsoldier13
Angel Poster

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 11:22 am

So 1950s it is?

Any scenario you'd prefer for the PI to show up in that neck of the woods so to speak? Or if they would know he was one of the enforcers, it might cause conflict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try something out   Try something out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try something out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: