Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gone longer then I planed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

Gone longer then I planed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone longer then I planed    Gone longer then I planed  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 8:06 am

Sad I'll miss you!!
Back to top Go down
Karin
New Poster
Karin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2017-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Gone longer then I planed    Gone longer then I planed  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 8:41 am

You will be missed
Back to top Go down
shanyflower
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
shanyflower

Number of posts : 8023
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Gone longer then I planed    Gone longer then I planed  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Let me get straight to the point.
Am going to be gone for a long time, might come back or might not either one is fine. To be honest I've stayed here longer then I planned is because of tai, and dragon.. you know who you are.

Any way, am no longer going to be here as often now that technology has improved and I've been reaching out to different branches of  social media I no longer need to be on here as much. That and my muses for role playing has just vanished... and I've been thinking on my own ideas.. there are others here that I know that enjoy how I role play and even miss my story's . I mean tai and infinite thought me a lot about the rp rules and so on. I'm great full for the many things you have teached me .

_bows_

Now, if you wish to reach me, am on Tumblr my user name is a-sleepying-flowers  thank u for your kind words and more !

Farewell and good bye I'll see you down the road~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone longer then I planed    Gone longer then I planed  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone longer then I planed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: