Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Within ((For 2001_yasmine))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Proffesor_Doctor
Good Poster

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2016-02-25

From Within ((For 2001_yasmine)) Empty
PostSubject: From Within ((For 2001_yasmine))   From Within ((For 2001_yasmine)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 12:59 pm

"Powers, special abilities, and magic. This is what made the world and our society the way they are today. The powers, depending on what the user has, can either be difficult, or simple. But no matter the case, this power is what makes everyone unique. Without them, we never would've been able to get this far, or even be able to defeat the creatures that roam these lands. Everyone has powers and can use magic."

The man stopped talking when he saw a hand raised in the air. A little boy, in the middle of his group of students, all no older than the age of nine. "What's your power?" He asked. "Can we see yours?"

"Oh, uhh, I can't show you." The man said, nervousness in his tone.

"Why not?" The boy asked.

"Oh, I..."

"Yeah!" This time, a little girl spoke. "Why can't you show us?" Shortly after this, one by one, the whole class of students started to erupt with questions of "Why?".

The man raised his hand to speak, and upon seeing this, the class slowly settled down to be quiet. He had always hated this lesson. "The reason for this is because I..." He swallowed and took a deep breath as the class eagerly awaited their answer. "I don't have any..." He finished, looking down now.

In the corner his vision, he saw another child raise their hand. He raised his head to look at the little girl. "Yes?"

"Why don't you have one? I thought you said everyone has some."

The students looked back at him with looks of confusion, seeing that she had a point. "Umm, I actually... I don't know why. Nobody does. That's just, how I've always been." Sighing, he looked down once more and raised his left arm, sliding his sleeve up to see a wristwatch strapped to him. 3:03. Just in time to leave for the day.

Getting as happy a face as he could muster, he looked up at the children once more, he spoke in the most cheerful voice he could make at the time. "Alright, it's about time to go now. So I'll see you all tomorrow, and have a good night everyone!"

As they started to file out of the classroom, he could tell that a lot of them were still confused on the whole situation with him. Once they had left, he took a deep breath and slumped back in his chair, head pointed up at the ceiling with his eyes closed. "Ugh." He raised up his hands to his face. "Why me?"

After a moment, he sighed, and stood up, walking towards the door to leave. He didn't have any important possessions in the room, just things that he'd need for tomorrow and the rest of school. But nothing of importance outside of school.

He turned to close the door, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a key. Using the key, he locked the door, turning the knob once and pulling to make sure that it was locked, and started to walk towards the entrance of the school.

Before he even reached the doors, he could already see the late orange light from the sun bathing everything in sight.

Leaving the school, the teacher had determined that he needed a drink, so he went off to the nearest pub for his yearly drunk fest.
Back to top Go down

From Within ((For 2001_yasmine))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Fantasy-
Jump to: