Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contemplating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Contemplating  Empty
PostSubject: Contemplating    Contemplating  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:56 am

I do not like to air out my dirty laundry, but I have had some things happen in my life recently and it has finally broken me. I'm just done with dealing with this pain. I want to end it.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy
Demon Poster
Sasuke~ Evil is Sexy

Number of posts : 6910
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Contemplating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contemplating    Contemplating  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:35 am

I won't ask. I'm not going to drudge up pain. Just letting you know, people care. No matter what happens, there is someone out there who will just listen. Ask, and there is sure to be one person that will just listen to what you have to say, silent and won't judge. People may act tough or indifferent, but everyone has had a low point in their life. I have SEVERAL times. It will be okay. Don't do anything rash, okay? We, or at least I, a fellow person who has been there, is here to vent to. To talk to at your darkest points.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Contemplating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contemplating    Contemplating  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

I am not sure if I'm alright. It's been a week and I just can't shake it.
Back to top Go down
Princesspumpkinluna
Good Poster
Princesspumpkinluna

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2017-05-26

Contemplating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contemplating    Contemplating  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 8:42 pm

I feel like that daily but I continue life and still wait for someone stop telling me I am having pity party when really I need someone listen. :/ Don't let life itself make feel that way do something like hobbies that make you very happy and keep mind off things. Hell, I write in my journal so I could express how I feel as it helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Contemplating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contemplating    Contemplating  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 am

My uncle is declining in health. I had a feeling that it was happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contemplating  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contemplating    Contemplating  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contemplating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Absences-
Jump to: