Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The big bad mix up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

Number of posts : 6012
Registration date : 2008-12-20

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 10:57 am

At lunch he ate with her in the cafeteria. After lunch he took her behind the school and kissed her passionately
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2018 9:28 am

She asked"hey want to go get lunch after class she asked him dang she was pretty she kiss him on the cheek as she heads to class and does her work
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:39 am

He thought about the sudden kiss and what it could mean as he headed home for the night. Sure he was a little happy that he was not the only one interested. However for now he decided to stay away from her, not wanting to be a pest. So for many days he made sure they never met up. The next time they met it was when she sought him out.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:44 pm

She kissed him before he left
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 11:14 pm

he took her home and dropped her off at the door like a gentleman bidded her goodnight and began to head to his house

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the road you're trudging seems all uphill, When the funds are low and the debts are high, And you want to smile, but you have to sigh, When care is pressing you down a bit- Rest if you must, but don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, As every one of us sometimes learns, And many a fellow turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out. Don't give up though the pace seems slow - You may succeed with another blow. Often the goal is nearer than It seems to a faint and faltering man; Often the struggler has given up When he might have captured the victor's cup; And he learned too late when the night came down, How close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out - The silver tint in the clouds of doubt, And you never can tell how close you are, It might be near when it seems afar; So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit - It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 5:02 pm

She smiled as they go home
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 6:02 am

he ate his meal and smiled as she enjoyed her fries

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 1:49 am

She relax as she smiled she eats some fries from the food the waiter brought
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:02 am

their wait-person took her order then his then left the couple alone to talk or whatever. After the person left he gently touched her hand wanting to get her used to him and the new surrounding so she could be more comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 2:51 pm

She was wearing a green summer dress that hugs her curvs "yes I want the Burger fries And a  strawberry milk shake"she says blushing
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:25 pm

he followed her into the restaurant then wait to be seated. After being seated and browsing the menu he asked her if she was also ready to order before giving the sign to their server.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 1:52 pm

She smiled as they go to a little restuant
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:26 am

He nodded to her request.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 5:34 pm

She smiled and kissed his forehead"want to grab lunch later?"she asked
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:31 pm

"I did not mean to make you feel nervous, but you smelled so good to me and I just wanted to know more about you and followed you with no ill intended."

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 1:18 pm

She sighs"it's ok look I don't hate you it's just I felt really nervous"she says blushing a deep dark red
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:43 am

He hung his head. "sorry." he said. He only followed her wanting to find out why he felt the way he did about her. He turned away and left certain that he was hated by her now.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 6:41 pm

She came the next day as she was aware of him fallowing her"look I do like the attention but you give me off a stalker vibe"she pouts
Back to top Go down
infinite.mystic
Demon Poster
infinite.mystic

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:43 pm

he kept following her until she went into the ladies room but he waited for her at the entrance she had a unique scent and he was curious about it and about her like a lovesick puppy he followed her almost anywhere including following her home.

Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 5:52 pm

Humans and werewolf did not get along soon werewolf went into hiding to protect themselves and humans they were fearful because long ago a werewolf killed a human and the clans deside to separate and thus a collage for werewolfs was form but all was to be changed when a human was accadeently enrolled
http://basistka.deviantart.com/art/Schoolgirl-191116461

Hana was beautiful 21 year old she was to attend the howler high with it's Mascot as a werewolf she soon finds her class and takes her seat then gets her text book out she didn't notice that some of the students had transform into huge where wolf she just sits there looking over her class schedule her eyes a dark brown her chocolate hair in a ponytail she makes a list of supplies for next week the she tensed up as some one sniffing her all over she bats them on the nose she then goes to her locker after class she tesned as the male from earlier is sniffing her again"can you please not do that your freaking me out"she says to him politly as she retreat to the quad area to clear her head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big bad mix up Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big bad mix up   The big bad mix up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The big bad mix up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: School Rpg-
Jump to: