Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp) Empty
PostSubject: A mermaid mate   Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:57 am

Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp) Unexpected-Results-258278563 coral sighs and asked posiden for time out of the water to find a mate he warns her"if you do not return to the water by the first full moon you'll be human forever"he warns and with that she swam off and found a ship she had to act fast it was the night of the first full moon So she flops on the deck was a beautiful woman well mermaid she loved playing her tricks on sailors soon she fascinated by a ship led by a man in furrs she soon splash on deck into her human form soon the men saw the woman and wanted to see who she would bed but the captian was strick and hard headed the nymph goes and entered his quarter's she looms over him she smiled he was quite the man he had huge bulky body and she unzipped his pants and marvles at his monster of a cock she smiled"my what a fine specimen you are but something tells me there more to you than meets the eye"she muses and gently careesd his face"and handsome"she shakes him awake he sees he up"ok listen I have until the first full moon of next month to mate so waht you say salior want have a mermaid be your life mate"she smiled she gasp as she grabbed around his neck"let go you animal!?"she yells

When she break free she sees the whole crew were were wolf she screams as two grab her and wait for thier captian she gulps and begs not to be thrown over borad she begs crying and pleading she was going to go back to the sea and sink this ship and they knew one way to tell if this were a mermaid but dousing her with water after all werewolfs and mermaids after all mermaids control the sea and they're not hunted down so time for some pay back
Back to top Go down
Samanthatheokami
Wolf Poster
Samanthatheokami

Number of posts : 1522
Registration date : 2016-01-22

Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp) Empty
PostSubject: Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp)   Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:51 pm

Have fun in this rp

Last edited by Samanthatheokami on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I don't need it)
Back to top Go down

Beware of the sea nymph (for : omu yasha if he wants to do this rp)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: Role Playing :: Ocean Rpg-
Jump to: