Surreal Illusions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surreal Illusions

This is a site for the members. You as a member get to choose how things go here

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 9:41 am

Then give them all to me, I have enough love to give to those who have more to love. I'm proud of being a BBW lover!
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 1:42 pm

Yea, I know what you mean. Chubby BBW need love too.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 12:56 pm

Thanks for the input, I was dying to restart the thread I found and liked. And yes it has my top pleasure, chubby anthro cows or anything BBW. There's hardly enough people willing to play chubby girls and the story seem interesting, therefore I want to repost to play.
Back to top Go down
OmuYasha
Heavenly Poster
Heavenly Poster
OmuYasha

Number of posts : 8535
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:47 pm

Interesting question: I don't believe this situation was addressed.

I personally would copy and paste the rp into a separate thread with your own name under the off chance that the rp is not dead. You can understand that some rpers go on hiatus and will return later.

Everything after that repost is your own work right? I don't believe that it would be plagiarism, so long as you make an reference in the bottom of the original post complete with a title, username, and hyperlink just to be considerate of the intellectual property of the original poster. Again, You never know if the rper may come out of hiatus or if they will. By that time they come back, the rp has diverged so much from the original content that it's not the same rp. Just do not copy every post word verbatim, and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://omuyasha.deviantart.com/
TaiTakabe
Wolf Poster
TaiTakabe

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Is it against the rules of this group, to take an exiting thread that hasn't been used in awhile? Straight to the point: I want to use someone else's thread that's not being played. I tried asking the owner but I got no reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a question   Just a question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surreal Illusions :: General :: Rpg Request-
Jump to: